I’m Not Mom, Scene 04

Story Info
Do dreams cum true?
1.4k words
4.38
65.5k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers

She crawled back into her bed, her heart still pounding. He had almost caught her a few moments ago! She could barely believe how brazen she had been, but she knew that it was a curiosity that she couldn't stop that had pushed her to do it. Even so, it had gone further than she had planned...

She threw off all the covers and lay back on her pillows. With eyes closed, she spread her legs wide and with one hand opened her pussy while with the other she slid a finger over her sensitive little clit. It was hard and slippery, her juices flowing freely. At first she teased herself this way as she replayed everything in her mind.

She had waited over an hour to make sure that Bradley was deep asleep. It was then that she had gotten up and made her way downstairs. She had stood at his door for several minutes until she was convinced he was asleep. Finally, she went into his room as quiet as she could and made her way to his bed.

She had knelt down on the floor next to him, again pausing for a minute as she looked closely at his face and watched his chest slowly rise in fall from his deep, steady breathing. Then, her gaze had shifted down to where she knew his cock was hiding under the thin sheet. Ever so slowly, she had pulled it back... it was such a wonderful surprise for her to find that he slept completely naked.

Remembering her first look at his cock, she moved one hand up and squeezed her tits. Her nipples were as hard as her clit. It excited her to remember how big it was. She spread her legs even wider, exposing her clit even more to her busy finger.

She worked herself harder and faster as she then remembered doing something that she hadn't planned... she had touched his cock with her hand. At her first touch, his breathing had changed and she had been afraid that he was going to wake up. What would he have thought, finding his mom kneeling down next to his bed... touching his cock that way...

"Maybe he'd have grabbed me by the hair and shoved his cock into my mouth, making me suck on his hard cock." The thought jumped into her head by itself and it made her feel dirty... naughty... It also made her slide her hand from her tits to her mouth. She sucked on her finger, all the while still rubbing her pussy. "Yes, I bet that's what he'd have done," she thought. In her imagination, she could feel his hand on her head... pushing her up and down on his hard cock... making her take as much of him as she could handle... fucking her willing mouth...

But... he hadn't woke up. Instead, she had slowly moved her hand until she had his cock in her fist. It had grown harder as she did and his breathing became more and more erratic. A moan or two had escaped from him and she knew that he was dreaming...

She had admired how big the bulging head of his cock had grown. It wasn't even fully hard and it was still so large that she would have had to open her mouth wide to take him. He was long, too. She had pumped his cock very slowly along the length. She guessed him to be nine or ten inches long.

When he moved in his bed, she suddenly realized that he was starting to wake up. She reluctantly let go of that hard cock and had walked to the door. There, she stood and listened a minute longer. He was talking in his sleep, but she couldn't really make out any words... that is until all of a sudden he said in a fevered voice, "Yes... yes... oh yes... MOM...." It was a moment later that she saw his hand suddenly move to his cock and she could see his body suddenly go rigid.

Remembering how he had called out her name, her breathing was now ragged and she had both hands again on her pussy... finger fucking herself with one while she rubbed her clit faster and faster with the other. "Yes, he called my name," she thought to herself. Her orgasm began to build and, as it did, she thought to herself, "He had called my name right before he came. Was he dreaming about... fucking me??? Making me suck that thick... hard... cock of his???"

With a little squeal that she tried to suppress, she exploded. She rubbed her clit feverishly and rode her fingers to a wonderful orgasm. As she came, in her imagination she felt him pushing her head down and could taste his sticky cum as his cock spurted a huge load into her hungry mouth. She could hear what she thought he would have said. "That's it... you know what to do.... take it slut... take it... swallow it... swallow it all..."

She drifted off to sleep after that. Her night was not peaceful, though. Her dreams were wild and, at the same time, they seemed very real. She dreamed she was dressed in almost nothing and had walked into a room of men, all of them looking at her. Without a word, they had surrounded her and she was pushed down onto her hands and knees.

A cock was shoved into her mouth and she sucked it. At the same time, they had pulled off the skimpy little things she wore and in no time she had felt a cock enter her pussy from behind. This man had fucked her for a while until he came, then another took his place. He had also fucked her, coming inside her again, and then a third man had taken over... then a fourth... There were others around her, squeezing her tits and ass as she kept sucking and getting fucked.

At first she didn't realize it, but gradually she began to realize that the man standing in front of her who's cock she was sucking on so eagerly was not a stranger... she knew very well this man who's cock was fucking her throat... and was getting to know him even better... it was her son, Bradley. In her dream, she was a little ashamed as she realized that he was watching all these men taking their way with her. But, at the same time, she needed to let these men fuck her... she needed to do it for him... to show him what she had become... to show him what he could do to her, too.

A cock entered her ass and she looked up at Bradley. His eyes were wild and full of desire as he looked down and his eyes met hers. He only looked at her for a few seconds, though, before he shifted his focus to watch the man fucking her ass. She felt his hands close around the back of her head and she let him push his cock deep down her throat.

She was good at sucking cock and wanted to show off her talent to him. She kept her hands on the floor and let him use her as he wanted. He fucked her throat and she could feel an urgency building in him. There would have been no stopping him even if she had wanted to.

The cock in her ass was now pounding her harder and harder and, as it did, Bradley's fucking of her throat also got faster. She knew that neither would last much longer and she was right. They came at the same time, one filling her ass while her son's cock shot a fountain of hot liquid that filled her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but it came so fast that she couldn't keep up. A large load shot all over her face as well.

It was as she was licking clean his cock, still hard as a rock and only inches from her face, that the alarm went off and brought her back to... to what... reality? She was not very sure anymore what was reality and what was fantasy. With the dream still fresh in her mind, she again slid her hands down and in a couple of minutes had rubbed herself to a quick orgasm.

"It's going to be a good day," she thought to herself as she got up... "It's so good to have Bradley home..."

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers