I Made Him Watch

Story Info
Son shows dad who's boss by servicing mom in front of him.
3.7k words
4.19
254.6k
147
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers

[©2010 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS OVER THE AGE OF 18; NO EVENTS DESCRIBED ARE TRUE; THIS STORY HAS A 'HARDER EDGE' THAN MOST; BE WARNED; HERE BE DRAGONS; READERS SHOULD BE 21 OR OVER]

[THE STORY INCLUDES CHARACTERS PORTRAYING MOTHER, FATHER, SON; PART OF THE OEDIPAL GREEK TRAGEDY; IN THAT TRADITION, THE ENDING HERE MAY BE REGARDED AS HARSH, IF JUST. READ ON OR STOP HERE. FOR AGES 21 OR ABOVE.]

*

It would be nice if I could say I got along well with my parents. It's hard growing up successfully; to have even one parent rooting against you is disheartening. That was the situation I found myself in.

My father at one time had been a successful businessman, running a chain of those under dollar discount stores. Then the recession hit.

Many experts thought that that would greatly help these type stores, but the problem was, its customer base was hit squarely in the nose by the recession. Macy's customers probably didn't feel the recession at all. My father's customer base was decimated, and he had to close eight of ten stores.

My beautiful mom, loyal to him and the concept of marriage, was hanging with him during these trying times. Even though he was 50 going on 60, mom was 40 going on 30. She had maintained her wedding day perfect figure. Her five foot two inch petite frame was graced by an outsized bust which needed these big cupped 36D bras. Beautiful legs, slender ankles and her tiny, soft feet with the cutest ruby painted toes completed the package.

Like I said, things had turned bad, and he didn't take this with great equanimity. He turned to the bottle, I am afraid. This eventually made his 50 year old appearance start looking more like 60. It also made him scary when he returned after a night on the town. One time he and I had a scuffle; it ended with my nose being broken. I never told mom about it. After dragging me to the emergency room to have my nose fixed after my 'slip and fall', he gave me everything in his wallet, some $537, if I would tell no one about this. At that age, $537 was all the money in the world, and he bought my silence cheaply.

Another night of his drinking produced some longer lasting results. When I was living at home my tiny bedroom was attached to the garage separated from the main house. We actually used a little baby monitor intercom to communicate. I had just turned 18. I will never forget when I heard the monitor come on and then muffled scuffling, like a struggle was going on.

Worried, I zoomed thru the garage and heard a fracas going on in my parents' room. Arriving there, I was appalled to see a drunken husband slapping his wife (my beautiful mother) around. Being drunk, his blows were not all that destructive, thank goodness.

I grabbed him, letting mom get free. She stood behind her powerful son, battered and slightly shaken.

He muttered incoherently about business and a lack of support from home.

I tried to quiet him down. When he persisted in lunging at mom, I had no choice but to cold-cock him. He went down with one punch, my fist delivering a titanic blow from my young but powerful arm. I had just finished my summer work as plumber's assistant and I was in incredible shape. I remember mom emerging from her hiding place (behind me), looking down with absolute shock that it was all over. She looked at him and then at me two or three times, then put her hands against my arms blessed with bulging biceps only partially covered by a t-shirt. Squeezing them, drinking in their strength, she looked at me with quiet admiration for the first time.

Mom said, almost whispering: "My hero!" She kissed me; it was the first time that we had ever kissed other than as mere mother and son. Feeling all of those years, all of that pent-up frustration, the short robes, the occasional nightgown, mornings when she came out barefoot in only a peignoir 'by mistake', those swimming lessons in the pool, the late night TV specials when she wore only a baby doll nightie...all of that, I returned her kiss with even more passion. It was no wonder that the slightest kiss turned me on. And though he was laid out there, only temporarily out cold, I had little control over what ensued.

Mom had been wearing her simple green house robe, underneath that a pink nightgown, when her drunken hubby chose to 'teach her a lesson'. The robe's big white plastic buttons were history, the robe hanging loose and open.

Mom was looking at me with that strange look: a combination of vulnerability and availability. She was clearly turned on by my decking of the former 'man of the house' and implied seizure of power. Was I up to the next phase...servicing the woman of the house?

We both were breathing heavily when I approached my super sexy mom. My hands grabbed that tattered robe and ripped it off her. To her horror...to her delight...I expressed my demands: "I want you to take off everything and get on your bed...NOW!" Wordlessly, she put her nightgown over her head and crawled to the middle of her marital bed. At that same exact moment, her 'loving husband' started to awake from his knockout. Seeing mom's incredible figure, those plump breasts, those shapely legs, I wasn't really concerned about anything else. Then...

I sensed he was coming to. I also thought that this might well be the first, last and only time I would get a chance to fuck my own beautiful mother. I had to decide: withdraw diplomatically and try and negotiate peace—OR—think with my cock and just go for it, even if it meant I would be doing mom right in front of her legally wed husband.

Well, man up! I chose the second option. I flexed my muscles over my recent conquest, closed in on the 'spoils of my victory', my gorgeous mother, submitting to my male superiority. In almost an orchestrated symphony of movement, I moved in, mom's shapely legs spread and lifted, and my steel hard ten inch cock was guided into its warm berth by mom's waiting hands. I was careful to give some attention to her clitoris before I entered the fertile depths of mom's welcoming love canyon.

As her lips moistened and eyes teared up, I figured that I could stop massaging her receptive entrance and plunge inside. With a mighty grunt, I drove forward, deeply entering that hot, tight, loving place. My rough uncut cockhead scraped, stroked, and tingled the sensitive vaginal walls as it inexorably plunged downward, stopping only against the innermost parts. All of a sudden, I was aware that we were being watched. The play-by-play that followed:

Mom's 'old man' said: "Damnit Sue, how dare you disgrace our marital bed, especially with this muscle-bound gorilla of a son of yours? Don't you realize what a cock that big can do to your insides? And what about your cycles? We might not do it anymore, but I can always see that calendar on the back of your closet door. Aren't you at your peak of fertility today or tomorrow? So, you are willing to risk not only the disgrace of having sex with your own son but ALSO risking getting pregnant? The thought of having your son's baby doesn't bother you, you bitch?"

At about the middle of his speech, mom and I had stopped and lay still. Now I looked at mom. She pulled me down to her, pushed my head to the side, and whispered into my right ear:

Mom said: "Don't let him bother you, sweetheart. You proved tonight you love your mommy more than he loves his wife. You are more man than he is; prove it to him. You won the fight; you're stronger. Let him see that...seed me...breed me. Right here, right now. Give me your baby, right in front of him. It is survival of the fittest, you proved that you should be the one to breed, now let's start that next generation. It's baby boom time..."

I looked at him over my shoulder as he continued to babble incoherently. I smiled derisively and then looked at my beautiful, loving mom. I gently moved forward, rolling her towards the bed, my powerful hips sliding across her as her legs were pushed upward. As we assumed the best breeding position, my gorgeous mom was in an "L" shape, legs up, ankles tapping my ears, a lovely delicate foot on either side of my head. I kissed her slender left ankle, and then concentrated on the job before me. I was determined to claim mom as mine. To do that, I had to breed her, right in front of her 'old man'.

After a solid ten minutes of increasingly passionate pounding, belly to belly, I felt mom start shaking with what would be her fifth orgasm. I knew I had to join her, so as he watched in goggle-eyed amazement, shrieking 'no, no, no!' I proceeded to grab mom's warm, soft behind. Using all of my might, I pressed forward and downward, pinning my huge cock near her cervix, the slit aimed with laser precision. That tiny slit swelled as mom's orgasm peaked, finally reaching the width of a thumb. At that point, her 'old man' grimaced in pain as he saw my manly scrotum spring inwards, and then shudder and shudder, some eight times, each time producing a tremendous tidal wave of cum and sperm. Even after the cum was spent, the sperm deeply deposited into mom's very fertile womb, I kept pumping and pumping and pumping. Like machines with a broken control panel, we just kept slapping bellies in desperate rhythm. When finally, minutes later, we had spent our passions, I melted, sagging to the bed, with only enough energy to kiss her tender lips. I finally rolled off my gorgeous mom, my new lover.

And then there was the final humiliation for mom's 'old man', who had observed all of this action in person. My still hard cock was ejected from mom's tight pussy with a gentle "POP!" followed by a 'drip, drip, ooooooze, drip'. He looked in horror as a thick waterfall of my potent seed commenced to leak from mom's well-fucked vagina. The waterfall did not stop for some time, eventually leaving a huge puddle that dripped to the floor, soaking the carpet.

To our relief, as we lay trying to catch our breath, he went into a fury, opening luggage and flinging things in. He would've taken mom's expensive imported cherubs and perfume if I hadn't stopped him. He dragged his stuff to his car and stormed off.

When I got up and then confirmed that he was gone, perhaps for good, mom was ecstatic. She got in the middle of her marital bed, legs spread, pussy dripping. She used her hands to frame the entrance to her sacred womb, inviting her new lover to re-visit that warmest and most welcoming of places. Just as I entered mom, we got a call. Of course, it was from him.

He asked to talk to mom. I gave her the phone. She took the call, with me still deep inside her warm, glove tight vagina. To emphasize that she was on my side, she used her three rows of muscles down there to give me a little squeeze. Oh, it hurt so good!

Mal, her old man: "Sue, just admit your mistake and I will consider taking you back. Just apologize and beg to be forgiven and I will think about it. Nothing happened today that can't be overlooked or forgotten. I know you have a lot to think about, so I will not wait for the answer; you have my cell number when you are ready to appeal for forgiveness." He hung up before she could say a word.

He said that there was nothing that "happened today that can't be overlooked or forgotten". Well, that wasn't true; unknown to him or us, at 3:13am that night mom conceived.

As the dust settled and the separation became a divorce, things started settling down. Mom got one half of the house and his entire business, which had no book value, costing us only $3,000 for the last remaining store.

I went back to construction work, something I had dabbled in every summer. Trained by a major home company, I started at a big (for 19) middle five figure salary. In a few months, I had just enough to pay off the home balance and the measly balance on his business. Mom and I got a business broker to sell his business, with inventory, for many times what we paid. It turned out great.

Now mom and I lived, unofficially, as man and wife in our old home. My mom was a revenge-minded type of person. She was furious about all the years she had invested in him with nothing to show for it but debts, empty liquor bottles, and two black eyes. I told her one night about the broken nose that I had concealed all of these years.

She vowed to do something. Well, she could at least have the twisted pleasure of sending him a baby announcement of our approaching joyful event.

Too late, she told me what she was doing.

I was appalled and said that regardless of whether it was nasty or not, it was tempting fate that someone like that might not do something unthinkable. It was a little 'too cute' as it turned out, and we indeed almost paid a huge price.

The baby announcement was close enough to the actual event that he could easily get an update from the hospital, pretending to be me. So, on the fateful, joyous day, he was up in the large observing gallery, normally only open for teaching sessions. In the darkness, he watched in glum silence as the female OB GYN slapped our baby boy into this world. He figured it would be 45 minutes until mother and child were re-united in that private room.

Not thinking clearly, his scatterbrained plan was set in motion. He would confront mother and child, with treacherous son, dispose of all three, and make a getaway down the service stairs, only the single floor down to his parked car. He hoped it would be left as an inexplicable mystery. Moreover, he didn't care, he wanted HIS revenge.

He threaded his way from the learning observation auditorium down the service stairs to our 2nd floor private room at the end of the hall. Bursting into the unlocked room, he found me--the proud father, holding the newborn swathed in a green blanket.

He told me to give him that baby. To emphasize his demand, he produced a tarnished 32 caliber auto he must have gotten at some pawn shop for maybe twenty bucks.

Moms said don't, but I did.

Just as he took the infant, the hall duty nurse came in. As he glanced in surprise at her arrival, I took a huge chance. I gave him a thunderous right cross while diving to catch the poor babe as it fell. Sure enough, the gun discharged, hitting me in the leg, but he was propelled all the way thru the swinging door of the bathroom and into the tub, out cold. He was out for hours. Meanwhile, the gun was on the floor and the baby just barely caught before bouncing on the floor.

Hospital security was there in two minutes and everything was cleaned up. The crying baby was put to breast. The lucky toddler fell silent and I watched jealously as mom put the beautiful nipple into his little mouth. With an instinctive smash of his tongue and tug of his lips, the warm, sweet, mother's milk flowed into his little belly, giving him the crucial nourishment he needed. After a couple of tense minutes, as we all caught our breath, I got mom to laugh. Opening his diaper, I pointed out his 'equipment' which he must have inherited from me. Mom joked that even now, that baby had more hair and was better equipped than her 'old man'.

Two months later, we were of course back at home. Mom read in the paper a re-count of that crazy event in the hospital; the newspaper had decried the lack of security in that hospital. Mom felt so bad that she had ignored my advice and sent her loony ex-husband a boastful baby announcement that led to me being shot. Apologetically, mom asked if there was anything, anything that she could do to make it up to me.

Me: "Anything at all, hmm?"

Mom nodded.

I wordlessly took the baby off her beautiful breast. A big drop remained, and I swirled that gorgeous boob with a finger, collecting that droplet of delicious breastmilk. Hmmm, like my own Dove bar factory. I put the baby in its crib, praying he would be quiet...he was almost always good. Looking back at mom on what was now OUR marital bed, I removed my pajama top, flexing my now even more outrageously large muscles from that construction work. Mom got the idea and centered herself on the bed, putting a small pillow strategically under her pert behind.

Once again collecting my reward, I scampered on board, dropping my heavy baby-maker onto the slavering lips of her sopping wet pussy. Sawing it back and forth, I hoped to turn her on with some clitoral attention. I then ordered her to take that cock in her hand and not return it to me until she had touched every square pubic inch of herself, inside and out. I stayed suspended above her on all fours, while she got increasingly excited by the sliding, rubbing, and probing that she herself controlled. When her lips moistened and her eyes clouded up with tears, I figured it was my time again.

Pulling my ten inch pole from her grasp, I slowly fed that blessed warm, welcoming hole every inch at my command. I then slowly withdrew. I did this fully a dozen times, never moving fast. By that twelfth time, she was moaning in pleasure continuously, so I just made one final lunge inside, bending my uncut cockhead until it was aimed squarely at her cervix. The small slit once again dilated to the width of a broom handle, and the tidal wave of semen commenced. At the clinic where I gave some sperm samples when we were really hard up, they told me that my semen was an incredible 90% pure sperm. Those lively, vibrant baby-seeds were now transferred from my navel orange sized balls into mom's once again fertile womb. We had waited the prescribed time and wanted to continue our little baby boom.

That night as we lay in bed, mom joked that she'd love to get revenge on her 'old man' on this the day of his conviction and 30 year sentencing.

I said: "Leave the man alone, you remember what he did when we had our first baby? What more could we do to rattle him?"

Mom said: "You're right, of course. About the only thing that would make him go berserk again and break out of jail would be a multiple baby announcement. Now, wouldn't THAT be great, informing him that we now would be welcoming what, triplets into our growing family?"

That night, we slept together, tummy to tummy, on our sides, at the center of our marital bed. What was different was that as the sun rose, I awoke, on top of mom, my morning wood giving me the most fantastic pleasurable sensations. Mom's eyes opened, only to close in passion as I kissed her with all of my heart. Being morning wood and all, it took only seconds for me to come, another tsunami wave of life-giving seed.

At that moment, the baby cried and I quickly retrieved him and brought him to his mother. Her perfect breasts were now in full color, the mild red, green and blue veining centered around the luscious brown suckling nipples. As the baby drank noisily, with that customary 'zit zit' squirt-gun sound, I noticed that mom's silky thighs were covered from the overrun of all of that clear liquid I had pumped deep inside of her with all of my determination.

Unknown to us, as the baby drank its fill and I watched with envy, five of my potent sperm attached themselves to her wondrous ovum and soon, it alighted on her wall, making her pregnant again. She didn't do anything for weeks and weeks. Then, still not telling me, she sent that multiple birth announcement card to him in the slammer along with the official lab confirmation and very clear ultra-sound results.

A month later, mom had just returned from shopping. I was home on this Saturday morning. As the hospital event had become a national story, we got a phone call. The reporter for the Associated Press wanted mom's comments. Her "ex-"and former attacker had been found in his cell, his leather belt the means he used by putting it over a suspended pipe. Mom was shocked, as was I.

Even after mom's black eyes, my broken nose, the hospital event, the squandering of an entire business, we didn't want this ending. We felt very embarrassed and sad when we later were given the proceeds of his life insurance. It had vested to cover any cause of death, and he had forgotten to change the beneficiary and stop the automatic debit.

clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers
12