I Made My Sister Ch. 05

Story Info
Son and Mother in secret pact.
1.3k words
4.26
143.1k
46

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max121
Max121
109 Followers

That first evening they were celebrating in each others close company. What was already a strong mother son bond had become immensely secure. They had become intimate lovers in the last 24 hours -- and had sealed a pact to make a baby sister / daughter.

The young pupil really needed to rest if he was going to keep up the pace for the remainder of the week. His mother had timed her cycle perfectly so she was at her height of fertility -- and she was determined to use every opportunity to accept her son's sperm. After a light supper they both washed up and reclined on the rug in the lounge in front of the log fire.

"How are you going to explain your expecting a baby mum?" inquired the boy.

"Ah -- I thought that question would come up darling." She tentatively answered. "I could brazen it out and plea that I'd had a mystery one night romance that went too far?"

The boy frowned and smiled knowing that would be hard to swallow. Mum is the pillar of propriety in the community, let alone the "League of Mothers" would castigate her.

"There is another option darling." She smiled. "We can leave and travel to somewhere that doesn't know us. It's easy to change identity and within a year of two the age gap between us will be far less noticeable."

Her son began to dawn where this might be going.

"We will be even more of a family than we are now -- my young attractive husband."

They sealed the plan with a lingering kiss and retired, ready for another exciting day.

Morning arrived and the sun burst through the curtains. The young son had already been looking forward to the day in great anticipation. It was an even mixture of love and lust. His mother had it planned meticulously and before noon they started.

"Making a baby is special and fun" she explained. Making love / having sex doesn't always have to go with making babies and having sex in different ways is terrific fun too."

They both giggled. The boy was really enjoying this.

"Some great ideas and inspiration come from looking at adult magazines and watching DVD's. Let's have some fun!!" She squeaked!

With that she clasped a hand full of DVD's in plain covers, drew the curtains and started the show. The first few were pretty straight forward sex between a girl and a boy, very pretty, and very predictable. But then the films got more steamy and group sex was now on the agenda. Her son was salivating watching three and more studs take it in turns with a sexy female. The boys were also putting their cocks in her bum -- a strange thing for the novice to see.

"Have you ever done that mum?"

"Oh yes darling -- lots of times."

Then the films switched to just women. Oh yes -- he was now going to witness his first lesbian sex. Now I defy any boy of 18 not to get aroused when two gorgeous girls make love. His cock was rigid.

"Do you like that darling?"

"Oh yes mum -- it's fantastic -- but how do women do it without cocks?"

"A girl doesn't always need a cock to make her cum dear." She smiled again. "As you will see girls can use all sorts of things including fingers and dildos."

The young boy now remembered the device he'd found in his mum's bedside cabinet and realised what she used it for.

"When girls get together one or both often uses an artificial cock that she straps on so she can fuck her girlfriend. It's easier for boys ---------------." There was an uncomfortable silence and her son went bright red. She paused then asked:

"But I get the feeling you already know that darling, don't you?"

He stammered and stuttered not knowing how to answer, thinking that his loving mother would reject everything that they had if she knew his deepest secret.

"It's alright to talk about my sweet. Would it help if I told you that you dear father enjoyed other --- well, --- other boys too?"

The young boy's head was spinning as he uttered "I was lured into it mum. It was all a laugh at first when two older boys started playing in the showers then it got out of hand. Before I knew it my dick was stiff and they started touching me. Then one boy started to lick and suck me and they told me to suck them too. I was nervous but ----- they made me feel nice mum."

"Darling, you won't be the first boy to experiment and you won't be the last. It's all right."

She put his arm around him.

"Did anything else happen?"

"No mum, but we did do the "sucking" game again whenever we were showering."

"I thought you might. Now take a look at this next DVD."

With that the next DVD started and two teenage boys started to strip. Soon they were naked and playing with each other. Both had shaved their pubic hair and were soon licking and sucking.

"They are sexy boys too darling, just like you"

"Thank you mum" he replied, not bothering to hide he fact that he was enjoying this film as much as the others and his hard bulging cock showed it.

"Watch carefully what they do now"

As she spoke one of the boys in the film licked the others bum hole and rubbed his bare did up against it, squeezing it up and in until it disappeared.

"Would you like to play with another boy like that?" she whispered. All he needed to do was smile and she had her answer.

After the film they were both absolutely horny and mum had another treat in store. Once they had indulged in foreplay she said:

"I'm going doggy style again for you sweetheart but this time I want you to put your cock in mummy's bum to start with. Don't shoot your cum, as we want you to make me a baby in my pussy, but I want you to practice what it's like to fuck your first arse"

She duly took position while the boy went round he back.

"Spit on your fingers and rub it in my bum. If you want to, you can give me a lick too."

Soon he was moistening his mum's bum hole and licking her gorgeous ring. Remembering the DVD of the two young gay boys, he then teased his helmet against his mum's bum, squeezing it gently in the tight entrance.

"Now you know why you need to be extra hard to fuck bums darling. Don't worry how tight it appears just steadily push yourself in."

It took an extra effort as this was his very first anal fuck, the fact that he was about to bugger his own mother made it very erotic. At last it was worth it and once through the entrance the rest of his young bare shaft was soon in up to his balls. By the way his mum took it, this clearly wasn't her first arse fuck by any means.

"Tell me if you feel you are cumming darling." With that he managed a good five gorgeous minutes before declaring he was near.

"Now switch to my pussy please."

Just in time he managed to gently withdraw from her arse and place it neatly in the other hole. This was so much easier after her tight anus and her natural juices flowed over his prick as it glided in. Within seconds the young lad's fertile cream was at work and another three spurts flowed into his mother's eager pussy.

Had this been the moment they conceived? Time would tell.

For now though find out what happens when his auntie and her son arrive!

End of part 5

Max121
Max121
109 Followers