I Married A Blow Job Queen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

He had written on a slate board, "NICE JOB" and gave her a thumbs up. At first I thought she keel over or something, she was clearly embarrassed, but when I asked her to smile at the guy and stick out her cum-glazed tongue she did, bringing forth several beeps of the air horn.

With the naughty show over I sped up and drove away from the truckers with a big smile on my face. "That was so hot, Nancy Jean, you were spectacular," I said, thanking my ex-wife for her exquisite blow job. It was well work the cash I'd shell out, and great for the ego.

"You know, Jon, I always wondered if truckers actually looked into cars and if they saw anything," said Nancy Jean. "I know Kelly Ann once told me she had flashed a trucker on a bet. I guess they see that all time. It must break up the monotony of a drive."

Agreeing with my ex-wife, I mentioned they probably didn't get to watch a blow job in progress, but I was glad they did. "That was so hot, and I can't believe we wrote that sign up for you!"

We joked a little as we drove south, ultimately pulling over at truck stop for some gas and a sandwich. After ordering we made small talk before our breakfast was delivered. Later while eating a familiar looking guy entered the restaurant...Trucker Number One!

He sat down at a table and gazed at us for a minute before walking to our table. "Mind if I sit down?"

Both of us were spellbound, but I nodded approval. We were in a safe haven, he did look like an ax murderer, and besides, you couldn't have pried me away from my coffee with a crowbar.

The guy ordered an English muffin and coffee as we made small talk. A little this and that, we asked him about life on the road and he wanted to know if we were on the road much as well. "Not really," I replied. "This was our first time driving down Route 81."

"Well, it was sure memorable for me, you too I bet!"

Nodding our agreement, we kept making small talk. The guy looked around, and with nobody in earshot got a little more intimate. "That was quite a show you two put on, sure made my day," said the man with a smile. "It was a good thing you guys stopped the show when you did...there was an unmarked smoky that came by. Bet he wouldn't have liked the show!"

We all laughed at the thought, me counting my blessings we hadn't been discovered.

Rick the Truck Driver admitted he'd seen a few bra covered and bare breasts in his driving days, and once saw a couple fucking in the back seat while their buddy drove. "But your show was very hot, I'm bursting if you know what I mean."

Over more we talked about the driving life, his family and life on the road. Not all exciting times, in fact monotonous, so our little escapade brightened his day. Nancy Jean asked when the last time he'd "gotten any" and he replied he and his wife cavorted twice over the weekend.

There was a lull in the conversation as the three of us looked at each other with a mixture of caution and excitement. Breaking the spell, I think excitement of the moment won out.

"Nancy Jean, Rick has been so nice to us, and he's a man in need, if you know what I mean...want to show him how much you enjoyed his watching?"

My ex-wife looked appalled, but when I mouthed the words "do him" while stroking her thigh under the truck stop tablecloth she merely smiled.

I think the thought of blowing a total stranger while I watched made her hot. Heck, I know so, because she started rubbing my leg as we were talking.

"I've always wanted to see the inside of the cab of a truck," said a smiling Nancy Jean, no doubt sensing a new conquest and notch on her BJ Belt.

"I'd love to show you," said the trucker, obviously wanting from her what I had received an hour or so before.

And thus the deal was sealed. We all walked back toward the truck lot, Nancy Jean between both of us. On one hand I couldn't believe we were doing this, but on the other I knew Nancy Jean was salivating at the thought of sucking the cock of a man she had just met.

Rick waved us into his truck as he entered the driver's side. We looked around the cab, he showed us his gadgets, including the sign with the NICE JOB written on it, and offered to get in the back of the cab. There, a small bed was unmade but comfy looking.

The burly bearded truck driver got into the back, followed by Nancy Jean, and there was no doubt what was going to happen. But to be sure Nancy Jean set the rules. "No fucking, you hear me? And I control the actions. Okay?"

The man smiled. "It's a deal, hon, you are the boss."

Down came his pants and briefs, and up jumped a thick cock. I think Nancy Jean liked the look of it because she gave a little gasp when he revealed his throbbing monster. And it was a monster, as when she stroked the cock to full size her hand barely fit around it. Not really long, maybe 6 inches, it was very thick.

My eyes widened as I watched my ex-wife at work. The girl was sort of spellbound looking at the man's cock. She slowly stroked it, bringing groans from the horny man. Then she lowered her head and licked the cock from stem to stern, up and down, licking the lip. She lavishly bathed the tip of the thick cock with her tongue before moving back down to his ball sack. There, she savored the sack and licked round and round while stroking his cock.

His cock blossomed to maximum girth and length as she worked on his balls. I thought he'd cum when she licked the skin between his balls and his ass. Heck, I almost came just watching.

"Oh my god girl, lick me, suck me," was his demand.

Nancy Jean complied. Working her tongue all over his cock and balls and stroking the dick faster. She moved her head upward before shyly asking the man if she was still doing a good job.

"You are unbelievable," groaned the man. "Please suck my dick."

No further prompting was required. She opened her mouth and slowly worked her lips over the man's mushroom shaped head. The cock pulsated in her hand and mouth as she worked more of the thick man meat into her mouth.

Once she had several inches in her mouth she stopped and milked the dick with her lips, tightening her mouth grip while tantalizing moving her lips over the cock. She moved her circled fingers around the base of the dick while working the top.

Drawing groans from the man she began bobbing her head up and down the dick meat. It was incredible watching the way she worked the base with her hand and the thick top with her mouth. Up and down she went, alternating quick strokes with slow, sensuous ones.

The man was rocking in tune to her mouth music, and it quickly became apparent he was going to shoot his manly load.

'Don't cum in my mouth," requested the girl, lifting her head from the cock while continuing her stroking. He attempted to move her head down, ignoring her request, but she kept her mouth away from the throbbing cock.

"Cum, you bastard, cum" said my ex-wife to the bearded trucker.

The man rocked up and down and soon spurt after spurt of cock sauce shot at Nancy Jean's face. One blast coated her from the top of her eyebrow down to her nose, and other volleys hit and pasted her face with a sticky residue of baby batter. I could swear the girl smiled throughout the onslaught, and I had to smile myself at her cock sucking prowess.

It was amazing watching the erotic escapade.

Yes, Nancy Jean was still a cock-sucking queen.

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12