I Married A Blow Job Queen Ch. 07

Story Info
The adventures of his ex-wife's addiction to cock continues.
5k words
4.38
84k
23

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,637 Followers

(It is not necessary to read the first six installments of this series, but recommended.)

*

I couldn't believe how much my ex-wife loved cock. Absolutely loved it. It was one thing for her to suck my dick twice a week in return for certain monetary favors, but on the recent trip where she blew me in the car under the watchful eyes of several onlooking truckers, the fact was emphasized as we pushed the envelope to new heights.

Oh, I knew Nancy Jean loved cock. We split up, got back together, broke up, and finally divorced because I caught her in the act of sucking off a variety of men. I didn't know it when we were first married, but it all traced back to her high school years. Apparently the 18-year-old senior sucked off half the male class. That was a fact I was totally oblivious to when we were dating, courting and ultimately married.

I didn't have a clue back in those days and really didn't find out the details of her being named by some of the guys as the Blow Job Queen of Ridley High until our 10th reunion.

What made it worse was I heard about her younger proclivity for sucking cock by accident, overhearing guys speaking about a cock-sucking slut which turned out to be my wife.

That night, the following nights and the next couple years were a whirlwind of brain-slammed days and nights as my mind became jumbled with the fact my wife couldn't control her unladylike activities. Ultimately, we had lawyers sort out the gory details and we attempted to move on with our lives.

In recent years, after the matrimonial split, my interactions with my ex-wife were centered on a 20-30 minute afternoon interlude on Wednesdays when she'd arrive from her school teaching job, lock the door, and suck me off in return for a little extra in her checking account. I loved the fact that since our marriage had ended she'd had a hard time making ends meet with her schoolteacher's pay.

Not that she didn't make much money, because she did. But she also had expensive tastes and a penchant for running up her credit card bills. I used to joke there wasn't a sale she didn't like, and she always preferred name brands rather than the generic. New clothes, cars, you name it, Nancy Jean loved them. That led her back to my door, because I was a pushover for a little added to her bank account in return for her worshiping my cock for a few minutes Wednesday afternoons.

Oh, she'd say she felt like a whore, but she needed the money and I wanted to ensure my kids were able to stay in the house they were growing up in.

It wasn't until her current beau, the married vice principal at her school, was nearly caught in the act of seeing my wife on the side that she slowed that action. Nancy Jean and Jim decided to cool it for a while, as his wife was monitoring everything in his life. That meant reviewing their bank account and every expenditure like an auditor, so Nancy Jean wasn't getting help from his side when her dad turned ill and the family needed cash.

She of course turned to me, and I of course took her up on her offer. We'd done a few "road trips" where she'd blow me in the car, a national park and a ball field where as a youngster I'd played baseball during the day and made out with girls at night. The best was the time she blew me in front of the truckers, because that was the day we met truck driver Rick in a diner. He'd watched the action in the car, and later that day got to sample Nancy Jean's talents in the cab of his truck.

That's right, I convinced my ex-wife to blow a guy she'd just met. It was a fantastic sight, watching her work his cock. I couldn't believe it, she actually did it in the cab of his rig, just feet away from where other trucks were parked. Not that they could hear or see any of the action, although I am positive a couple saw us enter the vehicle.

On the walk over with the man I felt her hand tremble, I knew she was terrified on one hand yet excited on the other. I remember thinking that if I'd reach under her skirt I'd find a soaking wet pussy trembling with anticipation of the act she was about to perform.

Watching her blow the trucker in his cab was one of the most exciting things I'd ever witnessed. Nancy Jean, once in action, was amazing. It was like watching an HD movie on the big screen, as I was only feet away from the action. For several seconds I actually helped her, holding her head and directing it on his cock. I could see her lips working overtime on the trucker's cock, the saliva escaping her mouth and ultimately his pearly white cum filling and spilling from her talented mouth.

On the ride home I had her suck me off again, so the woman had three copious loads of man sauce in her tummy in several hours. I wondered if she saw Jim that night, and if he got a nice, sloppy kiss.

That would have been hot, really hot.

Over the next couple weeks in our weekly Wednesday sessions I fantasized about the trucker getting his cock sucked off in the cab while I watched. Only on these days Nancy Jean was actually sucking me off while I visualized her on her knees blowing the horny trucker.

I especially loved it when Nancy Jean, after swallowing my cum, would smooth down her knee length skirt, carefully re-apply her make up, and then gracefully leave my office as my all-knowing secretary commented on how nice she looked. I loved the fact that I could get my ex-wife to her knees so easily, and especially loved the way she was humiliated at having to perform at my whim.

But it wasn't until my friend John's announcement that he was getting married that I got "the idea".

I thought of something as a payback for Nancy Jean's ruining of our marriage. Of her cheating behind my back, and later right in front of me. Of her blowing my best friend, our best man, my boss and countless others. Of kissing her at night without the knowledge that another man had been fucking her face hours before. The humiliation of having to face men, several men, who had sampled my then-wife's mouth with their cocks brought shivers to my spine.

I wanted to kick their collective asses, but that would have only landed me in the slammer. I wanted to kick her ass, but that would have brought worse consequences. Heck, a friend of mine had beaten his wife and got 10 years in the state penitentiary. So in the end I kept the anger to myself. Still, when Nancy Jean needed some extra cash I gladly set up a regular appointment in my office for her to arrive, come in, suck my cock and leave....all in a quick half hour of wham, bam, thank you man.

The woman had no shame, as evidenced by her sucking off a trucker at my insistence for a little extra cash.

My plan of ultimate humiliation for my ex-wife came to fruition with the bachelor party for my friend John. He didn't know it at the time, but Nancy Jean was going to be our scandalous entertainment.

The party was to be held at a local bar, where, when I told the owner of my plans, he quick agreed to close that night "for inventory" as long as he could participate in the planned activities. I quickly agreed.

It was time for a payback for Nancy Jean's cheating on me. It wasn't until well after we had gotten married that I found out Nancy Jean's proclivity for sucking cock, especially those men she wasn't married too. Prior to my stumbling on the fact that she had been an active cocksucker on dates --- thought not with me ---- and then after out marriage her sucking around, I had thought we had a good thing going.

When I found out it all fit together. She was a great cocksucker in high school, although I had no idea. She was a great cocksucker in marriage, a fact I knew from first hand experience but not about how many times she got on our knees without me. And she was a superb cocksucker after our divorce, as our weekly escapades displayed.

The bachelor party idea was priceless. Oh we had planned on having two strippers perform for the 12 guys present that night, girls who would disrobe on the bar and dance and gyrate to numerous tunes. But the main attraction was in the back of the bar in a makeshift plywood enclosure. Nobody but the bar owner and I knew of the plan.

On the afternoon of the party the bar owner and I worked magic to make the enclosure that would house Nancy Jean that night.

I taped a couple posters on one wall of the private "hut", the inside which could be accessed from behind a curtain. On one wall I fashioned a hole, what you might know as a glory hole found in some adult bookstores. Inside and outside I hooked up a pair of security cameras with a direct line to the 12 LCD televisions in the bar. Heck, I didn't want anyone to miss the action in the back, especially the special guests I would be inviting.

I thought back to the final straw broken in our marriage, when I caught Nancy Jean and her boss at the school where she taught, Jim Thompson, in the act behind a local diner. Apparently they had had lunch, and then Nancy Jean savored and munched on cock for desert. That was humiliating for me, but not as much as the time when my cousin caught the two of them in the act behind a local shopping center.

She wasn't sure it was Nancy Jean, but I was positive. There were times when I hated the woman for what she did, and that just led to my enjoyment each and every time I had the slut suck my cock off after the ink dried on the divorce decree. It was a great feeling knowing the woman was so willing to suck my dick after sucking so many others for her own thrills.

Somehow I "forgot" to tell my ex-wife about the cameras. Oh well.

Luckily for me Nancy Jean struggled a bit with money after the divorce, especially after hook up with Jim Thompson. He had been helping out with some monetary favors but when his wife became suspicious he became extremely careful with his wallet. I didn't mind shelling out a little extra for the ex-wife in return for her providing regular mouth music for me.

As my idea germinated I began getting a little friendlier toward Jim Thompson. His divorce was nearly complete, and so were his own wedding plans to marry his cock-sucking sweetheart, Nancy Jean. It was a little déjà vu all over again as I knew he didn't have an idea about how his future wife was still performing fellatio on me. And while I assumed that would end with marriage --- she wouldn't need my support any more --- one never knows with Nancy Jean. In any event, the bachelor party would be a big sendoff.

Over time I "bumped" into Thompson at Starbucks. He was a little taken back, as I don't think he knew how to handle his now-girlfriend's former husband. Who knows what she was saying about me. But I pushed off his fears and concerns and bought him a latte. A couple weeks later we met again, and this time we sat and talked for a while.

Even Nancy Jean was a little surprised at how well Jim and I got together. "He seems like a good man, Nancy Jean," I said one Wednesday afternoon as she was sucking my cock. "Take it deeper, oh yea, that's it. Use your lips...yea; he seems like a good guy. I am sure you two were made for each other."

The fact that she was still sucking my cock when she was unofficially engaged to Jim was quite a large turn-on for me. She claimed she needed the extra cash --- his pending divorce settlement was near ruining him financially --- but I think she also liked the regular weekly serving of cock.

Over time Jim became comfortable with me and was very intrigued by the idea of attending the bachelor party for my friend. I didn't give him all the details, only that there would be cards, beer and a little life exotic entertainment.

I laughed inside at how he'd love that entertainment!

The logistics for the affair were intense, as I needed a lot of things to come together. Luckily the bar owner was very obliging to my needs, because I promised him his "needs" would be met. In time the party came together and I was hard with anticipation of that Friday night's activities.

The morning of the bachelor party I ran into Jim Thompson, and in speaking he wondered if he could bring his just turned 18-year-old son to the affair. "Nothing wrong with seeing some women without their clothes on, right Rob?" he asked. At first I was put back, and then smiled inside. It was perfect, and I said of course as long as he would vouch not to have one drop of booze hit his son's lips.

That night I welcomed each of the now 13 men --- 12 men and a young man actually --- and we began the festivities. It was funny, as several of the guys I invited knew Jim. I had his lawyer, who I knew from doing some work for me over the years, as well as two of his co-workers. Of course the man of honor, John, and seven of his close friends. Heck, it was his night, but having brought him in early on my evil ways he was chomping at the bit for this night of frivolity. Then their was a big, burly bar owner, who couldn't help smiling when he thought of the night's festivities.

It started innocently enough, a toast to the soon to be groom, some gag gifts. We carved out a melon and showed him how a dildo could easily be inserted into the small hole. To whoots and hollers Bill "fucked" the melon with the long-red dildo, all the while giving instruction to John on how he could do the same with his cock on nights when his wife wasn't "in the mood" for sex. We all got a laugh at that one.

Various ballgames were on the television screens above the bar, soon replaced by porno as the crowd took it up a level and got a little raunchier. The bar owner brought on plates of buffalo wings and other munchies before our eyes were drawn to a pair of beautiful young dancers I'd hired for the high from a local strip club. Each was dressed in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit, complete with white blouses and tie, short pleated skirts, white stockings and black patent leather pumps. They were gorgeous, and the men enjoyed exotic topless lap dances for the next half hour.

During the exotic dances I slipped to the back and let Nancy Jean into the building. My ex-wife only knew she was doing me a big favor, having a big pay day and that she'd get more cock that ever. That thought turned her on, once I assured her that nobody would know it was her. It would be totally anonymous, I assured her, and she'd get a full filling of cock. I was so happy she'd informed me of her fantasy years ago!

The little enclosure where she'd spend the next 90 minutes was actually comfortable for her. She had a chair, pillows were on the floor and I had a bottle of spring water for her. I explained the deal, guys would come into the room, come over to the wall, and she could ask for cock or they'd know to give it to her. I pointed out the package of flavored condoms if she or the guys wanted to use them.

"Disguise your voice if you are uncomfortable, but I think they will know what to do," I explained, knowing full well that the handwritten "free blow jobs here" and "insert cock here" handwritten signs on the wall with arrows pointing to the hole would be more than enough motivation for the horny men.

What I didn't mention was that a camera was shooting from right behind her, and would show constant action once I turned it on. That camera would be on several of the screens in the bar. I also failed to mention the second camera, right to her side, which would give a wonderful view of her head bobbing and her mouth munching on cock. Of course, she would have backed our and died if she knew, so I thought it best to leave the little details out.

I would turn the first camera on in minutes, and it would be on a couple of the screens while the porno would stay on the others. The idea was to have it blend in for a while with the other shows. The second camera would have all the blow-by-blow activities for my personal use later.

Nancy Jean was nervous, but I assured her she was safe. She was somewhat scared, but by the same token, excited. She warmed to the task, playing with my cock. "Will I get to suck you off tonight?"

I had to smile. Had she known of my nefarious plans she'd have died. "Sure, how about right now?"

I left her in the room, clicked on the cameras, and hit the switch to begin broadcasting to the bar. Moving around in front of the enclosure, I dropped my pants and ran my finger around the hole in the wall. Soon I felt Nancy Jean's lips licking my fingers and I knew she was into the action. I inserted my cock and felt the girl stroke my dick.

"Oh Rob, I love this cock," said my ex-wife from behind the wall. "I always have and always will. Can I suck it?"

"You bet, Nancy Jean, suck away."

That was all the motivation needed, and Nancy Jean began munching on my hardening meat. It was so erotic, standing there, rocking in and out of the hole in the wall, making a fantasy of my own come true. No it wasn't anonymous sex, but it was the next best thing. It was safe, it was hot, and I luxuriated to the mouth music Nancy Jean was making.

After a bit I slipped my dick out of the hole in the wall and asked Nancy Jean for a favor. "Put a rubber on me, I want to try that. Like you were a virgin or something," As if she on her knees sucking a cock through a hole was virginal.

Nancy Jean cooed at the idea. She fumbled around for a minute, but soon my cock was encased in rubber. She immediately told me how good it tasted, but not as good as my bare cock. Still she didn't miss a beat, sucking harder as I rocked into her mouth, all the while holding the wall to remain steady.

The feelings on my throbbing dick were intense. In the bar, I heard some loud yells as the guys caught on to the action on the screens. There was porno on some of the screens, of course, but on one of the screens I surmised they could see someone, actually me, getting a blow job through a glory hole. If only they knew!

My ex-wife worked my cock with practiced perfection, holding the base while bobbing her head on the stem. Getting blown with a rubber gave different intensity, and it actually heightened my enjoyment because it was so very different. Soon I was begging the girl to suck harder and when she did I shot glob after glob into the rubber in her mouth. Nancy Jean continued her mouth assault and hand stroking until I was completely spent.

"Take off the rubber and drink my come down, Nancy Jean," was my quiet command. She slipped the rubber off my dick and, as I peered through the glory hole, she held the rubber to the ceiling and milked my cum into her mouth. My dick hardened again as I watched the sexy, naughty actions of my ex-wife. Once drained, the dropped the condom on the floor.

I complimented Nancy Jean and said she had a couple minutes before my replacement came. Walking back to the bar I saw the guys looking intensely at the screens. On one I could see the back of Nancy Jean's head, tilted back as she drank from her water bottle.

"This porno is hot," said the man of honor, John. "That slut just sucked off a guy through a glory hole!"

The good thing was that you couldn't tell it was Nancy Jean, only a girl. The back of her head was prominent, but not her face.

I called him over. "How'd you like the same thing?" I asked.

"Would I, are you kidding? That would be awesome. From one of the strippers?"

"Nope, even better. One of their friends who is an expert cock-sucker. She's waiting in the back room, just like on the screen."

I gave him the rules and directions, and soon his cock appeared on the screen coming through the hole in front of my ex-wife. Nancy Jean reached over and started stroking the John's hardening cock. Soon she had jerked the guy hard and her head bent over to allow his cock to slip into her mouth. All assembled quit looking at the other screens and locked onto the glory hole blowjob.

"That's awesome," said the bar owner, standing next to me.

"Wow," exclaimed Jim Thompson while his son merely stared at the screen. "So, she's really in the back room?"

JRob
JRob
1,637 Followers
12