I Married A Blow Job Queen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

I assured him the "girl" was. The guy hadn't caught on to which girl it actually was!

"The strippers were great, dad, but that girl is unbelievable. Can I go back there?"

Thompson looked at me, and I nodded yes and said he had to wait his turn but that he was going to get blown.

Nancy Jean was in rare form, bouncing her head up and down the cock as she blew John with a special gusto. She was taking no prisoners, as she sucked the cock with abandon. Up and down went her hand from the base while her head did the same from the top. When she wasn't sucking she was holding the dick and licking it from stem to stern. It wasn't long before her head slowed as the guy was obviously shooting his man sauce into her willing mouth.

A couple minutes later the man came into the bar, and I sent the owner back for his special payment for the use of an evening of his bar. He almost ran into the back room. "You all will get a turn, if you like," I said to those present. "Even young Mr. Thompson here! Have you ever had a blow job, young man?" He nodded his head from side.

The bar owner and next our lawyer friend each took their turns in the back as the strippers returned to the bar for round two of removing their clothing. This time they were dressed in police outfits, complete with handcuffs.

One, Ginger, walked over to Jim Thompson. "Excuse me, sir, are you letting your son get a blow job out back?" He nodded yes and smiled. She sat him in a chair and handcuffed his hands to the sides and put plastic restraints on his legs. "This will keep you here and leave your son to do what he will do, then," said the girl with a smile.

Thompson sat with a smug look of a father watching his son excel at something. The boy followed the lawyer into the back room and soon his cock could be seen bouncing in the glory hole as some rock blasted from the nearby speakers.

I had snuck into the back and turned on the second camera after starting the loud music, the one that showed the view from the side, and soon all at the bar could see Nancy Jean slipping a rubber onto the boy's cock. At first, Jim Thompson didn't understand what was going on, but when the second camera showed action from the side things changed.

"Noooo!!!!" was his cry, as his son inserted his cock into the mouth of Jim Thompson's wife to be. Thompson's face reddened as he watched his future wife blow his son. If only the boy knew he was getting a blow job from his soon to be step mother. Now that would be a story for his friends.

Good thing the music drowned out his father's cry. He attempted to get up, but with his legs and hands secured to the chair he could only turn his head away as Nancy Jean sucked his son's cock. The boy didn't last long, blasting his seed into my ex-wife's willing mouth with rapid spurts. Like me earlier, once finished, Nancy Jean lifted the condom in the air and let this sperm drip down into her mouth.

"I'll kill you, you bastard," said Jim Thompson when he saw me.

I nodded my head. "You might want to but I think you are a little tied up right now."

"Calm down, Jim, everyone knows about Nancy Jean, it's not like she never did this before," said our lawyer friend. Apparently the vice principal did not know that the girl he was going to marry was addicted to cock. He apparently thought she was his own personal cock sucker now that she was divorced.

Young Thompson came bounding into the room.

"Yee hah!" yelled the boy, "that was incredible," He thank me, his father and everyone else in the room for letting him attend. He didn't even notice his father's dejected look or the ties that bound him.

A procession of horny men visited the back room that night, some telling the girl to suck them bareback, others used a condom. Still others asked to jerk off on her face, which she willingly did, sitting and waiting for the blasts from the guys.

After an hour I opened the back of the enclosure as Nancy Jean was sucking her 12th dick. "Just two more to go, unless you want seconds?" Her head nodded up and down the guys' cock, a gesture I assumed meant the more the merrier.

I returned to the bar and asked if anyone wanted a second go round with my ex-wife. Only I didn't mention who she was. "Hey Jim," I asked, "do you want a blow job from the girl in the back?"

If looks would kill, I'd have been dead as a doorknob. The man stared at me.

"Aw, go ahead dad, she's a great cock sucker that girl is," said his unknowing son of his dad's girl friend. "I'll leave if it embarrasses you!"

Young Thompson said he recognized the girl from somewhere. If only he knew his dad was seeing her on the side and she'd soon be his stepmother.

Jim Thompson was beaten, but I swear he had a hard on. He looked at me, then at the burly guy standing beside me. I may be dumb, but I wasn't about to be a sitting duck if he went ballistic.

Jim Thompson took a few deep breaths and then nodded to the back. "I need a blow job!" was all he said.

"It's your turn next," I replied, making sure my bodyguard was between me and the back room. .

Ginger unhitched him from his bindings, and the guy stood and strode to the back. We watched on the television screens as Nancy Jean swallowed some water while waiting for her next conquest. By this point she's been drenched in cum, and had swallowed at least a pint of the sticky sauce.

We all saw a dick slip through the hole and soon Nancy Jean was munching another cock. Thompson showed no mercy. He rocked in and out of her mouth as she held on for dear life. Several times the cock popped free of her mouth but he didn't miss a stroke. He was rifling in and out of the hole on a mission, and Nancy Jean did her best to suck away with her wet, willing mouth.

Soon Jim Thompson was blasting his seed through the hole. He pulled away at the last second and coated Nancy Jean's face.

She took it all on the face and chin and then sucked him clean. It was so very erotic. We noticed after cleaning the cock she recoiled quickly. Apparently something was said by Jim Thompson the girl didn't like, and she quickly stood. As I arrived in the back room I head the back door slamming as apparently Thompson made his way out of the bar.

Nancy Jean was leaving her cubbyhole, crying. She saw me and started swinging. "You bastard, you bastard" she cried, cum dripping down her face.

It was priceless. Justice was served!

Young Jim Thompson appeared. "Can I get another blow job now?"

Nancy Jean's face reddened as the knowledge of being face to face with her future step son, a guy she had just minutes before sucked off. Her face was full with his father's cum sauce.

"Wow, my dad left a load on you mam, how about I leave some more?"

Nancy Jean turned to leave, looked at the two of us standing there, and gave a sly smile. "What's the harm in just one more?"

Will the miracle or her addiction ever cease?

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12