I Married A Slut

Story Info
Mike treats his wife for her birthday.
3.1k words
4.2
111.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,415 Followers

It didn’t take Jenny long to show her true colours; in fact we were still on our honeymoon – a relaxing driving holiday across country – when she first revealed her innermost secrets.

The conversation first took place in a motel bedroom. We had stopped for the night in the middle of nowhere and the ill-kept hostelry was the only place we could find that was able to offer us any form of accommodation. Not that our dreary surroundings seemed to have much of an adverse effect on Jenny. She had jumped on my weary bones almost as soon as we got through the door and insisted that I fuck her hard and fast until both of us came in a frenzy of thrashing arms and legs.

Later, as I was just in that glorious state of half sleep and half wake, I felt her elbow lightly dig me in the small of my back.

“Are you asleep?” she whispered

“Yes.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Really!”

A long pause.

“Are you still asleep?”

I gave up. I’d known Jenny for less than a year before we were married but I knew when to admit defeat.

“Okay, I’m awake!”

“Good!” Her voice sounded excited. “I was just wondering what you’re going to get me for my birthday?”

A lump of ice formed in my throat and the gut-twisting feeling that you get when you suddenly realise you’ve forgotten something important pulled at my insides.

“Er…it’s a surprise!” I lied.

“You know what I’d really like?” She giggled. “Something like this!”

My whole body leapt as I felt her cool fingers curl around the shaft of my flaccid penis.

“What, again?” I said incredulously. It would have been the fourth time we had made love that day. I knew that Jenny was an extremely sexual person, but four times?

“I said something LIKE this. But maybe…a little larger?”

I turned and looked into her eyes. There was no joking smile now. No grin to say that she was teasing me. I swallowed hard as I realised that she had meant every word. She wanted a bigger cock than mine!

Jenny and I talked through most of the night. She explained tearfully that she loved me but that she had a desire – more of an obsession, really – to have sex with a well-endowed man. The more we talked the more I came to realise how much she needed this. Would it really be that bad, I reasoned? After all, I wanted to make my pretty blonde wife happy, didn’t I?

By the time we had both fallen asleep, nothing had been completely resolved, but I had come to think that it was probably something that I could live with. Actually, a little more than that. I was beginning to think that I might actually enjoy seeing my wife with another man!

The following morning was bright and warm and, after a good breakfast, Jenny and I hit the road again. The route we were taking took us through some desolate areas and we listened to music on the car radio. There was little conversation between us – we both seemed deep in thought – but I glanced over at her occasionally as she looked out of the window at the passing scenery.

After an hour or so we passed a sign indicating a gas station a few miles further on.

“Better stop here, Jen.” I said. “Fill up now. Never know when the we’ll get another opportunity.”

Jenny nodded silently and continued to stare out of the window. She looked a little sad and I knew that it was because of our conversation the previous night.

The gas station was a small shack-like affair with only two pumps, a seedy looking office and a rest room. While a young grease-monkey filled the car with fuel I decided to sample the delights of the outdoor bathroom.

As I released the contents of my bladder I heard the door open. The well-built young man strode up to the urinal next to me and also started to pee. His mechanic’s vest did little to hide his muscular frame and, as I glanced down, I couldn’t help seeing the large, thick appendage that hung from his open fly. The thoughts started to scream through my head as I recalled the conversation that Jenny and I had had the previous night.

“Good looking woman you got there, buddy.”

His accent was thick as he drawled the words out and, despite the fact that I would normally have become concerned about his intentions, I found myself wanting to respond to him.

“Don’t get too many strangers round here.” He continued before I had chance to speak. “You’re lady sure is a sight for sore eyes!”

“Would you like to fuck her?” I blurted the words out. God knows where they came from and I immediately looked away from the stranger in embarrassment.

I stood completely still and waited for a reaction from him. My heart was beating fast but the man remained silent. He zipped himself up and walked over to the washbasin to clean his hands. I did likewise, trying to avoid looking at him.

“Chris.” He said suddenly.

I looked up to see his hand proffered in the time-honoured fashion. For a moment I didn’t know what to do with it and just stared blankly. Then suddenly he smiled.

“My name’s Chris.” He repeated and indicated his hand again.

I laughed and we shook.

“Er…Mike.” I said with a slight stammer. “Mike Reynolds.”

“She’s your wife, Mike?”

“Er..yes. You know…what I said? Well….”

“Of course I’d like to fuck her!” Chris interrupted. Shall we do it now?”

The solid beating of my heart did not abate for one moment as I made the short walk back to the car and my waiting wife. Jenny was humming along to a tune on the radio.

“Are we ready to go now?” She asked

I looked down at my shoes and wondered what the hell I was going to say. Jenny must have realised that something had happened and looked directly at me.

“What’s wrong, Mike?”

Silence from me.

“Mike? What is it?”

“Well. You know….last night…what you said…what I said……”

I had no idea how she was going to take this.

“You’ve found my birthday present?” She cried excitedly as she jumped out of the car. “Really? Have you really found someone? Is it that mechanic? It is isn’t it!”

To say that Jenny was thrilled with the prospect would have been an understatement and suddenly it was like a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I grinned at her.

“You really want to do this?” I asked. “Now?”

Jenny was hopping about from one foot to the other. This was all the answer I needed. “Follow me!” I said.

I led my wife towards the workshop at the back. I had seen Chris go in there after we had left the bathroom.

“I knew you would come!” Said a voice from the gloom.

“Chris this is Jenny. Jenny, this is…..”

Before I had chance to finish my introductory sentence Chris had grabbed my wife bodily and pulled her to him in a hot, lustful embrace.

Jenny responded to him easily. Maybe a little bit too easily and I felt a tingle of jealousy run through my body. I reminded myself why I was doing this and that it was just sex – nothing more, nothing less, and felt myself relax a little. Christopher’s hands were all over my wife’s body. His fingers massaged her firm breasts through the thin material of her yellow top and I could see her nipples already reacting to his touch and stiffening visibly.

“Let’s get you out of these clothes, shall we?” Chris drawled.

His voice was thick like treacle and I heard Jenny moan softly into his shoulder as her long fingers played with the hair on the back of his neck.

Slowly Chris turned her around and undid the back of her top. His fingers traced slow, luxuriant patterns over the soft, tanned skin of her back as it became exposed and I could see my wife already starting to tremble slightly. That day Jenny hadn’t bothered with a bra and, as the top fell away her sweet, upturned breasts popped into view.

“Mmmmm! I like a nice pair of tits!” Chris breathed as his hands began to massage the large orbs.

Jenny gasped as her young lovers fingers began to pluck at her sensitive nipples and then sighed deeply as he sucked one tight, pink bud into his mouth. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily as the strong masculine hands began to traverse their way down her body.

When Chris’ hands had reached the waistband of the short skirt he allowed Jenny’s nipple to pop wet and stiff from between his lips. He kissed further down her body, pausing to swirl his tongue into her navel. His hands were now on the front of her thighs and were moving up under the short skirt.

I watched fascinated as the young man hitched my wife’s skirt up, hooked his fingers into the waistband of her bikini panties and slowly rolled the garment down her long, slender legs. The skirt was quickly dumped on the concrete floor and finally Jenny stood before him naked.

“Nice body, baby!” Chris breathed as he stood looking at my wife, almost inspecting her. “I like a nice shaved cunt!”

Ever since I had known Jenny she has liked to keep her pussy trimmed or, in the hot weather, completely shaved. She had clearly attended to herself this morning before we had got on the road.

“Mind if a get a taste?” Chris continued. I wasn’t certain if he had addressed his question to me or Jenny, but I nodded my excited assent anyway.

With an almost brutal strength, Chris picked up my naked wife and sat her on the edge of a metal tank. She giggled as she felt the cool surface under her bare bottom. Chris kissed her again, full on the mouth, and I watched their tongues entwine and dance. As his hands continued to play with her breasts and swollen nipples, Jenny slowly parted her legs. I looked over at her. The lips of her vagina were already glistening with moisture as she became more and more aroused.

Chris stood back for a second and then dropped his head between Jenny’s open thighs. His long, pink tongue darted out and swiped between her sex lips, forcing a long, low moan from her. His hand went behind her and gripped her buttocks pulling her closer towards him.

Jenny’s breathing quickly became short and rapid. Her legs stretched wide. One hand dropped down to her pussy and opened her labia while the other pulled her lovers’ head nearer to her. I heard her cry out several times as his tongue hit her spot and watched as the early trembling of her body increased in intensity until she came with a shuddering scream.

Jenny’s whole body seemed to convulse as the orgasm washed over her and Chris was having a tough time keeping her still enough to continue with his oral ministrations. But continue he did and laved away at her swollen clit. Jenny cried out his name over and over as multiple climaxes coursed through her lithe body.

“Time for your reward now, my little slut!” Chris said as he stepped back. He threw a wicked grin at me and I could see that his face was wet with Jenny’s love juice.

Chris stood in the centre of the floor and slowly started to unzip his fly. My gaze was torn between him and my wife as she also watched, wide-eyed, as her lover removed his thick tool from the confines of his jeans.

“Oh my God!” Jenny cried as she saw his size. “That’s huge!”

“Get down here and kiss it for me, slut!”

Jenny’s reaction to her lovers’ insulting words was a picture. Her face flushed red and I saw her naked breasts heaved. Quickly she climbed down from the tank and squatted obediently on the grimy floor in front of Chris. Her fingers ran lovingly along his shaft and I could hear her still breathing hard as she bent to kiss the inflamed weapon.

Jenny was finding it a little difficult to even get her fingers around the wide girth of Christopher’s big cock, but she persevered admiringly. Her tongue darted out and swirled around the wide head while her fingers stroked under his massive, hanging balls.

I watched as she slowly opened her mouth wider and wider, her tongue still teasing his sensitive glans. She kissed the head and lowered her mouth down. The swell of the young man’s tool widened her lips as far as they would go and eventually she was able to take the head inside.

Chris gasped as he felt the warm, wet confines of Jenny’s mouth close tightly over his cock head. I saw his eyes close in an expression of ecstasy and small movements of his hips as he gently rocked himself backwards and forwards forcing just a little more of his throbbing tool into my wife’s willing mouth.

Several minutes passed while Jenny slowly sucked her lover. She was able to take him deeper and deeper each time and it was clear that, if she continued, she would soon be rewarded with a mouthful of hot cum. But Chris had other ideas. He wasn’t quite ready to finish with my wife just yet!

“Your husband said I could fuck you!” He suddenly said through gritted teeth. “Get up, slut and let me put it inside you!”

Jenny gasped as Christopher’s big tool popped out of her mouth. She had obviously found it quite difficult to breathe because she was now panting and taking deep lungfuls of air.

Chris new exactly what he was doing and, with his massive cock swinging menacingly in front of him, he pushed Jenny back up against the metal container so that she had her back to him.

“Oh yes!” Jenny cried excitedly as she felt the wide head of Chris’ cock nudge against her pussy lips. “Put it in me! Stick that big cock inside me!”

“You want my dick up you?” Chris teased as he slowly ran the head through Jenny’s wet lips.

“Tell me where you want it!”

“Inside me!” Jenny begged. “ Deep in my pussy!”

“In your pussy?”

I could see what Chris was getting at. I think Jenny knew too!

“Yes…in my pussy…deep in my CUNT!”

As she uttered the four-letter word - a word that I had never heard her use before – Chris pushed the first two inches of inflamed meat inside her body.

“Oh GOD!” Jenny cried. “Yes! Fuck my cunt! My wet cunt! My tight, juicy CUNT!”

Another two inches inside her and Jenny was gasping for breath. She was beyond talking now and as Chris pushed more of his tool up her pussy she was reduced to a few moans and grunts of passion as she climaxed again.

Chris continued to rock his hips back and forth pushing more and more of his throbbing penis inside my wife’s body with each thrust. I could see the sweat beginning to form on his brow as he became more forceful and after a few more strokes he had finally managed to get his entire length completely inside Jenny’s pussy.

With one deep lunge, Chris took my wife completely by surprise and tipped her off balance. There was a cry of shock from both of them as they tumbled to the hard concrete floor in a mass of arms and legs.

“Oh shit, I’m cumming!” Chris suddenly cried as he got to his knees. His cock was gripped tightly in his fist and he was squeezing around the head.

“Quick. Get over here!” Jenny replied. “Let me do that.”

In a flash, Chris was kneeling astride my wife’s prone body with his throbbing cock pointed directly at her face. Jenny’s hand replaced his around his shaft and I could see his heavy balls as they swung between the hot mounds of her breasts.

A few quick strokes of her fingers and a lick of her tongue was all that was needed and within a second or two Chris was pumping thick wads of creamy cum into Jenny’s waiting mouth.

He climaxed hard and in plentiful supply to say the least and, within moments, my wife’s face was awash with his sticky emission. Trickles of sperm dripped luridly from the corners of her mouth and formed pools on her breasts. Her blonde hair was matted with the mess. Christopher’s cock wilted fast. He may have been strong on stamina and size but it was clear that, once he had cum, he wasn’t going to be capable of much else for a good while!

It was nearly afternoon before Jenny and I continued on our way. She had wanted to clean up a little before we left but I had insisted that she stay exactly as she was – and that included leaving off her panties!

She dozed in the passenger seat as we sped past more fantastic scenery. But I wasn’t looking at the view; my attention was completely taken up by my sleeping wife’s abused looking body.

As I drove I could feel my erection hard and solid beneath my pants. My hand wandered over to Jenny’s thigh and I gently caressed the hot flesh. She mumbled something in her sleep and relaxed her legs allowing them to fall open a little more and permitted my fingers easy access to her shaved mound.

As my fingers slowly explored her open hole I was amazed at how wet she still was. Her vagina was wide and dilated and trickles of her own sex fluid still glistened on her labia.

I couldn’t take any more and, as I continued to drive, I unzipped my fly and hauled out my modest sized cock. As I looked down at her cum stained body I jerked myself off hard and fast. It was a little difficult to keep the car in a straight line but after only a few short seconds I could feel myself on the verge of climax. I held my breath and my eyes darted between the empty road ahead and my wife’s body until I exploded. My cum blasted against the dash and dripped down to stain the carpet just as Jenny awoke.

“That’s a terrible waste of cum!” She said with a sleepy grin. “Next time, if you’re going to jerk off, make sure that I’m around so that I can clean it up for you. After all, you did marry a slut you know!”

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,415 Followers