I Married My Daddy

Story Info
A fun story about dealing with Daddy's feelings.
1.3k words
3.59
109.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanneSis
JeanneSis
225 Followers

My daddy was so sweet and good to me. He called me his little lady and always said and did things to make me feel really good about myself. So, I always wanted to please him and make him feel good too. And that's why I was worried about telling him I had gotten engaged.

It was on my 18th birthday that Momma and Daddy took us all to the Lone Pine Nudist Camp in Louisiana. Walter and I met at the Nudist Camp and we hit it off right from the start. He was kind and funny and gentle and he liked me being on top when we fucked, which is my favorite position. He and his sister Ernestine and my brother Billy and I planned our weddings together so we could be married in the same ceremony. Ernestine and Billy got together the same night at the camp as Walt and me, and we spent that whole night at the pond fucking and swapping so we was pretty much already one big family anyway. I was happy as a pig in a corn field, but I still had to tell Daddy.

So when we got back from the nudist camp, I told Momma I needed some time to be alone with daddy, and she understood and went to sleep in Grammy's room so I could be with Daddy. I got all bathed and douched and sprayed some cologne here and there and lay up in the bed waiting for Daddy.

He came in after a while and saw me laying there playing with my pussy and said, "Well, my little lady needs some daddy loving." I just held my arms out to him and pulled my knees up and spread them apart and in he came just licking away.

O god he could lick my pussy so good, he'd nibble on my lips and my clitty and run his tongue all over my bottom and inside me and when he sucked my clitty I just cummed like crazy, shaking and squirming and humping against his mouth. He loved when I cummed hard like that.

Then he sort of slid up my body until we were tongue kissing and his big old hands were milking my titties, I was getting so hot and my nipples hard and his dick was rubbing up and down my slit and I wanted it in me so bad. I reached down and fed it right into me.

That was all he needed, he steadily and slowly slid his dick all the way in and when I felt his balls rub against my butthole, I just went a little fuck-crazy and while he pumped I humped and we sucked each other's tongues and told how we loved each other. Then he stopped and I felt his dick swell inside me and it was throbbing real hard and I knew he was fixing to cum, so I turned mine loose too. My legs went around his butt and he drove his dick deep in my pussy and we cummed together, me shivering like a windblown leaf as my cum waves went through me and him pumping and squirting and grunting until he finally stopped and raised up and said "I love you little lady".

I was glad we got to do that it made us both relaxed and I sure wanted daddy to be relaxed when I told him about me and Walt. So, while we laid there still with his dick in me, I told daddy what had happened at the camp and how we had all spent the night playing and how we all loved each other and how we all wanted to get married at the same time.

He said, "Married, what do you mean married?" I started telling daddy how I would always love him , he would always be the first man who ever had my pussy and how it would always be his but how I needed somebody to give me children and how me and him couldn't do that and I wanted children so bad and how we could go right on fucking anytime he wanted since Walt didn't mind and how I would want that too.

I tried saying everything I could to calm him down and then he said, "Little lady you're my sweet girl and I love you. Momma and me both want you to be happy and if that means somebody else will give you babies, well that's how it will be, but I sure wish it was me marrying you." That's when I got the idea to "Marry" my daddy.

The next day I talked to Momma and Grammy about what he said and about my idea to "marry" him and they both thought that was a sweet thing to do for him, so we made some plans. Walt would give me away to daddy, Billy would be best man and Ernestine would be my bridesmaid. The family would be guests and momma and Walt's momma would do a reception. We set the day for Friday after Thanksgiving since Walt and me and Ernestine and Billy were getting married the week before Christmas

It was a beautiful wedding, Grammy had gathered Fall leaves and made decorations, Momma and Alice, Walt's momma, had baked a cake and decorated it and laid in other snacky things, Billy and Walt made some punch and brightened it up with some of daddy's moonshine. Aunt Carla was going to play the wedding march and uncle lem was going to perform the ceremony. And the big day came.

Daddy wore only a wide blue sash from his right shoulder down to his hips, I wore a bright red one the same and everybody else was in their birthday suits. Aunt Carla started playing, Daddy and Billy took their places, Walt led me down the aisle with his dick pointing the way, and Uncle Lem grinned and wagged his hardon at me as I went to the fireplace where it would be done.

It was a short ceremony, uncle Lem asked if I would be a good "wife" and always love my daddy, Daddy promised to be a good "husband" and always love me and uncle Lem pronounced that we were now and forever Daddy and daughter and he could kiss the bride, which he did.

We all had cake and punch and by the time we'd done that everybody had kind of paired off and was fiddling with each other. So, I asked Billy and Walt to leave Alice and Clara and bring in a mattress from the bedroom. They brought it in and dropped it on the floor right in front of the punchbowl.

I called daddy over and said to everybody, "We will now consummate the marriage". I got on my knees and took daddy's dick in my mouth and put his hand on my tit and he was hard pretty quick and I asked him if he wanted to cum in my mouth or in my pussy.

He said, "Both!" everybody laughed so I got him to lie down on his back and sucked until felt his balls draw up and the very first little spurt I got on top and got his still spurting dick in my pussy so he really did get to cum in both.

I looked around and most everybody but Walt's dad Homer was either sucking or fucking so I waved him over and got off of daddy and told Homer I still hadn't cummed so would he like to fuck his soon to be daughter in law and I hardly got it said when he pulled me to him and on top of him and was fucking me like a bucking horse. He started twisting my nipples and that makes my pussy catch on fire and pretty soon I was cumming and telling Homer to "fuck me fuck me fuck me," and then my pussy burst like a fountain and I cummed a bunch of times one right after the other.

So, that's how I married my daddy and now I had a "husband" daddy and a fiancée Walt, and it felt really really good.

JeanneSis
JeanneSis
225 Followers