I May Be Small

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,530 Followers

Alice was sharp. It didn't take her long to guess that if a gentle rock felt good, then a more enthusiastic bounce up and down on my cock might feel even better. So she experimented.

Soon Alice was sliding up and down on me as though she'd been doing it for years. I had no objection, I was enjoying both the sensations and seeing her joy at the pleasure she was getting.

With this being her first time, Alice had no control over what she was doing. She was just running on instinct, but her instincts were good, bring pleasure to us both. However, when my own climax made its imminence felt, I decided to change things slightly.

The next time Alice lifted up off my cock, I rose with her, and she suddenly found that I was standing with her balanced on my erection. She gave a squeak and arms and legs both came up to clasp around me.

I turned to face the bed, hands firmly holding Alice to me and laid her on her back, still firmly pinned by my cock.

Now I started my own rhythm, plunging firmly into her, hearing her shriek with excitement as she rose to meet me. We were both so close to a climax that it didn't take long. Half a dozen vigorous strokes that were met with eagerly upthrust hips and shrieks of excitement and then Alice screamed and frantically clutched hold of me as her climax hit her. Mine hit her too, as I was energetically ejaculating into her, my hot seed splashing within her, heightening her climax.

Lying back, cuddling Alice in my arms, we talked and came to some mutual satisfactory agreements. She'd stop tagging trying to tag my fence. I'd stay overnight, and show her what sex was like as a wake-up exercise. Little things like that.

Ashson
Ashson
8,530 Followers
12