I Need Eyes

Story Info
A man's need to have his wife's friend see him naked.
1k words
3.57
79.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reed8
Reed8
2 Followers

I was sitting at home looking out the window hoping some unsuspecting bystander would walk by so I could pull off my clothes and stand in front of the window naked. It was a nice day with the sun shinning. My street was a perfect avenue for people to take walks. I needed eyes on me. I sat incessantly staring out of every window hoping for a chance to show myself. Then the phone rang.

“Hello.” I answered already prepared for who it was after reading the caller ID.

“Hi Mitch.” She said.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“I have a question to ask you?” My wife sounded held back like it was going to be something that I didn’t want to hear.

“Shoot.” I said.

“Sara is stopping by to pick up the manila envelope on my desk. She might be there before I get home so just give her the envelope. Hopefully she won’t stick around long.”

There was a running commentary associated with Sara. The common theme was that we didn’t like her. She tended to talk a lot and keep dead conversations going for a long time. But she was my wife’s coworker, so we always treated her nice and never said anything that would make her feel bad. I played along with this theme but deep down, I thought she was all right.

“Yeah, that won’t be a problem at all.” I replied.

I ended our brief conversation and started developing my plan. This was my opportunity and much better than staring out the window. Sara wasn’t exactly a bad looking woman. She had her moments that made men turn their heads. But more importantly, if she were to come by before my wife was home, I could pull off some devious accidental flashing, claiming that I forgot all about the prospect of her coming over.

I don’t know what it is. Something about an attractive women looking at my naked body. It just excites me.

The day grew dark. I experimented with various plans to see which would work best. The plan I came up with was perfect. The front door looks into the house and straight back to the bathroom door where I take my showers. Next to the front door is also a large bay window that looks out into the driveway. With lights on in the house, I could walk around naked, either in the bathroom or the foyer and be seen from the driveway or the front door. So, I decided to take a shower. Hopefully, she would come over while I was in the bathroom. Once the doorbell rang, I would approach the door, naked of course, and answer it. I wondered about her shock and what she might say or think. I wondered if she would rat me out to my wife. Its not like I wanted to have sex with her. I just wanted for her to see me naked.

I was nervous. I left the bathroom door open so I could hear the bell. I stepped into the warm water. My heart pounded and adrenaline rolled through my veins. Before I had stepped into the shower, I had cracked the front door a little. My doorbell had a reputation of not working so if she knocked I would hear it better. Or, if she opened the screen door she would notice the door was open and invite herself in.

I waited.I stood under the water for a long time. I started to wonder where she could be. It was getting later then I had hoped.

Then as if some magical entity intervened, I heard the front door open. I peeked my head from behind the shower curtain and to my disappointment saw my wife standing in the front room. The plan was ruined. I would never be able to pull this off, would I?


My wife gave me a smile and a wave and proceeded to deposit her purse and keys on the table in the front room. This was my que to get out. It just wasn’t going to happen.

I grabbed my towel, dried, and threw it around my neck. Still completely exposed, I glanced out to see my wife walking upstairs. I went into the front room and walked towards the window. I noticed a vehicle parked out in the street. As I looked out the window I saw Sara walking up the drive. But better than that, she saw me.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and retreated. But by the time I got to the foyer area, my wife had caught me. She looked and registered my naked body.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

All I could do was look guilty.

She turned and saw Sara by the front window. She knew instantly what I had done.

I went into the bedroom with my heart breaking through my chest. I was nervous. My wife was not happy but I had accomplished my mission. My wife made a comment before she opened the front door. Something to the effect that she hated me for doing that.

I dressed in the room and listened to the voices beyond the door. Sara had not said anything. This was a good sign. At that point I knew everything was going to be okay. I walked out and said my hellos and escaped to the kitchen. My face felt hot. I knew it must have been growing red. Why do I do this to my self, I wondered.

But then as the night pressed on and I got up enough nerve to talk to the two women, my wife left the room to answer the phone. With Sara sitting across from me, she gave me a look that pierced. I felt hot again. Then as if she wanted to relax my nerves, she winked, and I knew exactly what she meant.

After Sara had left, my wife kidded with me about the incident. I was happy that she wasn’t mad. But what she didn’t know was that I would get to do it again and not just with Sara.

Reed8
Reed8
2 Followers