I Need It Badly!

Story Info
Her husband can't satisfy her, and she wants sex desperately.
2.4k words
4.28
342.3k
67
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parabolus
parabolus
585 Followers

I noticed her immediately, walking up Market Street towards me. Dressed in a knee-length flowery cotton skirt and an off-the-shoulder peasant blouse, under which her obviously bra-less breasts swung freely, with shoulder-length fair hair, and carrying two bulky shopping bags.

'Those look heavy,' I said. 'Can I give you a hand?'

She smiled at me gratefully. 'Thanks -- that would be nice! It's too hot to hump things around!'

Our fingers touched as I took the bags from her -- as she leaned towards me slightly I got an even better look at her heavy breasts, and I felt my cock stir.

'You're right -- it is hot.' I nodded towards a pub on the corner: 'If you're not in a hurry, how about a drink to cool off?'

'Umm -- just what I need -- a nice cold lager!'

It was quite early, and the pub wasn't crowded. I bought the drinks while she found a small table in a corner. We dumped her bags and sat down. She smiled at me and toasted me over the rim of her glass, and then took a long swallow.

'Looks as though you've been busy shopping.'

She shrugged her bare shoulders. 'I wanted to get out of the house and -- take my mind off.'

She sighed. 'It's not always easy, re-marrying a much older man. He -- well, let's just say he can't always do his duty. It's getting worse lately -- I try hard, but it doesn't seem to do any good. Last night, I -- I wanted it desperately, but it was no use. I worked on him with my hands, my mouth, everything ... the only thing that gets him going is telling him about the men who've had me.'

She took another swallow of lager, and when she put her glass down our fingers touched again, but she didn't remove her hand.

'One benefit is that I -- get to do it with a lot of men, but not always when I need it, like last night.' She shuddered. 'I played with myself, but it's not the same ...'

I studied her body, especially her full breasts. I could see her nipples prodding against the thin cotton of her blouse, and again my cock stirred involuntarily. She must have seen me staring, and she eased the blouse down another couple of inches, baring more of her breasts and the deep valley between them.

I looked up, and our eyes met, and I let my fingers stroke hers lightly.

'I know what you mean about being frustrated. I've just broken up with my girlfriend.'

Her eyes widened in surprise. 'Why? What was wrong?'

I shrugged. 'Oh, I don't know. She was so -- immature, I suppose. Very giggly, self-conscious, almost prudish. I prefer older women, more experienced, who know what they're doing, and what they want.'

She swung her legs sideways from under the table, and crossed them. I glanced down, and dropped my hand to her thigh -- she stared at me for a moment, and tugged her skirt up several inches, so that my hand rested on her bare leg.

'And I prefer younger men -- who want to do things to me ...'

At that moment her phoned trilled, and she rummaged in her bag, giving me another view of her cleavage, and held the phone to her ear, staring into my eyes.

'Hello? Yes, dear. Yes ... I've finished shopping, but I don't know when I'll be home. Why? I'm with -- a man, that's why ... we just met in Market Street, and we're in that pub on the corner of Duke Street, the Rose and Crown ...'

Our eyes were still locked, and she ran the tip of her tongue over her lips.

She laughed. 'I don't know. I'll ask him!'

She held the phone aside. 'He wants to know if you're going to fuck me! Are you?'

I looked at her quizzically. 'What do you think?'

She spoke into the phone again. 'He asked me what I think. I think he will! What? Oh, quite good-looking ... he's got his hand on my leg, under my skirt, and he keeps looking at my tits ...'

She sighed. 'Yes, of course I'll tell you. Yes, everything. No, I won't forget anything -- do you want me to take bloody notes or something? Yes, OK. 'Bye.'

'Well, that's got him interested. This evening might be better!'

I gestured to her glass. 'Do you want another drink, or shall we get going?'

She smiled. 'I'm getting going already!'

I picked up her bags. 'My car's just round the corner,' I said, and watched her bottom swaying as I followed her out of the pub.

I held the car door open for her, getting a glimpse of an extensive expanse of bare thigh, and put her bags on the back seat. I opened my door and climbed into the car beside her, and she turned towards me.

'I wouldn't mind being kissed,' she breathed.

I slipped my arm round her bare shoulders and kissed her. Her lips were soft and warm, and I tasted her lipstick, and my free hand found her full breast. It was firm but yielding, and I fondled it gently, rubbing my thumb over her stiffening nipple, not caring if anyone walking by looked in the car window and saw us.

She wriggled her legs, rubbing them together as she returned my kiss eagerly. We kissed like that for a minute or two, and then we broke apart.

'That'll do for a while. Now, please let's get going -- I need it badly -- I want to get my clothes off, and be naked ...'

I started the car, and glanced down to see her put her hand up under her skirt and finger herself, baring her thighs in the process. I forced myself to concentrate on my driving -- it wasn't easy, with an attractive woman masturbating beside me, her bare shoulders, now well out of her blouse, gleaming in the sunshine, her legs parted, with her skirt practically up around her waist ...

Eventually we arrived safely, and as I turned off the ignition she threw herself at me again and kissed me wildly, gripping my cock through my trousers. I retaliated by putting my hand between her still widespread squirming legs. She moaned in my mouth, gripping me harder, as I discovered her soaking wet panties.

Somehow, we got out of the car, and I picked up her bags and walked up the path with her, while she hung on to me, trying to twist in front of me to kiss me. Her blouse was off by the time I got the key in the lock -- I looked down at her lush bare breasts, and rubbed the palm of my hand over them roughly -- she moaned again, and she was unfastening her skirt as we went inside. I closed the door behind us and put her bags down in the hall, and when I turned back her skirt and panties were off as well, and she stood looking at me wearing nothing but her high-heeled sandals.

She practically hurled herself against me, grinding her body against me, trying to wrap one leg round my hips as she kissed me hungrily. I ran my hand along her thigh, gripping her soft bottom and pulling her tighter against my cock, and then I pushed her back against the wall, her leg still wrapped round me.

She started to hump herself against my thigh, raising and lowering herself as I crumpled her breast roughly as we kissed wetly, our tongues entwining, and I smoothed my hand along her leg from her bottom to her foot, fondling it and playing with her toes before sliding my hand slowly back up, to push it between our bodies to stroke the wet, swollen lips of her vulva.

I was tempted to take my cock out and fuck her right there, jammed against the wall, but instead I kissed her lightly and broke away.

'Let's go upstairs,' I grunted hoarsely, as she leaned back against the wall, her arms widespread, her breasts rising and falling as she gasped for breath. I reached for her hand and pulled her away from the wall. I thought she was going to fall -- her body jerked limply towards me, her eyes seemingly unfocussed, and I let her kiss me again.

She seemed to gather herself and took a deep breath, and briefly bent to scrabble in her bag for her phone, and then I put my arm round her naked body and guided her to the staircase as we began kissing again. We got up the stairs a step at a time, kissing and fondling each other.

We sucked at each other's mouths, wetly, and I saw saliva trickling down her chin -- hers or mine I didn't know, or care ...

Somehow we got into my bedroom, and it was her turn to push me against the wall as we struggled to get my shirt off, still kissing. I broke off from undoing buttons to fondle her breasts, and then she started fumbling with my belt. Together, we pushed my trousers and underpants down over my thighs. I kicked off my shoes as she sank to her knees, easing my clothes down further until I could step out of them, and she pulled off my socks.

Then she kissed my rigid cock, rubbing her face against it and fondling my balls.

'You're so beautiful,' she murmured, running her tongue along the shaft of my cock and kissing it again.

I lifted her up and carried her to the bed. She lay back and looked at me, parting her legs, and I buried my face between them, licking her and searching for her clitoris with my tongue. I tugged at it gently with my teeth, and she cried out, her body jerking, and I realised that she was already in the throes of an orgasm.

I moved my mouth higher, over her fluttering belly, and finally kissing those lovely breasts, my tongue circling her nipples, feeling the stippling of her large aureoles before biting her nipples, trying to suck her breasts into my mouth ...

She groaned. 'No -- I love that, but I can't wait any longer. Do me now, please, oh, please!'

I eased myself up on top of her, and she hastily guided my cock into her, and then she lay back, her eyes closed, a smile on her lips... I started to fuck her, slowly at first, and then faster and harder. I, too, was desperate, and it was all I could do to hold back.

She was grunting, moaning, her body writhing beneath me, and I felt her body grow damp with perspiration. I kissed her breasts and her mouth as I fucked her -- she raised her legs, so that I could penetrate her more deeply, lifting her hips to ram herself against my cock as I jammed it into her, clinging to me, sinking her nails into my arms, arching her back to grind her breasts against my chest, and then I exploded into her.

She shrieked, biting my shoulder, clawing my back, slapping herself against my cock, twisting in my arms as I continued to pump semen into her, seemingly endlessly. She stared at me wildly, her hair plastered across her damp face as we kissed violently. I felt her fingers tangling in my hair, her body grinding against me, hearing her breath rasping in her throat, and then she fell back limply, her breasts heaving, and I kissed her nipples, feeling her heart racing as she squirmed, panting, her body racked with uncontrollable spasms ...

Her phone trilled. She reached out, her eyes closed, fumbling for it.

'Yes? Of course it's me!' her voice was husky, and with her free hand she felt for my cock.

'Yes, he's just fucked me. It was fantastic -- his stuff is trickling out of me ... yes, of course I'll tell you everything, dear ... listen -- he's sucking my tits ...'

She held the phone close to my mouth, fastened on her breast, sucking it loudly ...

She spoke into it again. 'No, not yet, dear -- I'll be home soon, but he's going to fuck me again ... No! Don't touch yourself! Save it for when I come home! Yes ... yes ... 'bye!'

She dropped the phone on the floor.

'You are going to fuck me again, aren't you?'

I was, and I did.

Less urgently this time, lingering over kissing her breasts, rubbing my cock over her body, fondling her with my hands, and eventually easing my cock into her. She stared at me, biting her bottom lip as I started to move inside her.

Her vagina felt wonderful -- wet and warm, gripping me when she tightened her muscles on my cock ... we kissed as I fucked her slowly, and this time we were able to make it last ...

We must have fucked for, what, twenty minutes at least, until I felt the pressure rising in my loins. She felt it too, responding with increasing insistence, and once again her hips rose to meet me. Her skin was still slippery with perspiration, and it was difficult to hold her as she began writhing. I was afraid I might slip out of her, but she solved the problem by wrapping her legs round me.

We kissed passionately, our mouths working on each other, and then I erupted into her. She gave a little choking cry, clutching me, forcing her body against me, kissing me frenziedly until it was all over.

We lay in each other's arms, kissing gently, her hand fondling my cock, my hand fondling her breasts, until she sighed and eased herself up.

'Time to go ...'

We went downstairs together, and I reluctantly watched her climb into her clothes, adjusting her blouse so that it only half-covered her breasts. I offered to drive her home, but she insisted on phoning for a taxi.

I stood behind her as she waited for the cab company to answer, my hands round her to cup her breasts, kissing her neck and her bare shoulders, pressing my cock against her soft bottom ...

We stayed like that until the cab arrived, and then she kissed me goodbye.

'Let's hope that husband of mine hasn't wanked, because it'll finish him for a couple of days at least. If he has, I might come back for a second helping!'

I grinned and kissed the tip of her nose.

'Well, you always know where to find me, Mum!'

parabolus
parabolus
585 Followers