I Need To Go

Story Info
Uncontrollable passion makes it's hard to get home
960 words
3.59
14.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I better go," I said, "I don't want to be late." He gave me a forlorn look but I knew he had accepted that I could never stay past midnight. I hoisted myself off the couch, knowing he wouldn't make his move. He never makes me late and it drives me just a little insane.

I reached for my sweater, accepting that putting my large tits on display wasn't going to work this time. I gathered my coat and purse, shoving my hands into my gloves, trying to fight off the cold in the little ways I can.

He stays lying on the couch, watching me and I can't help but be aware. His arm darts out and he catches my arm in his strong hand. I fall into him, knowing I'll be late but not caring. I lay my head on his chest and let his arms wrap around me and I feel the overwhelming sense of love and comfort. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to feel his hands run over my naked body, but this is enough. It's all I've ever wanted, to love and be loved by this fantastic man.

As his hands trace over my back, he whispers, "I love you." I don't say it back since I'm confident he knows and I want to enjoy the moment. I lay there until my guilt over being late enters my mind.

Regretfully, I move my head and kiss his cheek and say, "I really need to go." He nods and I get up from the couch and he follows. The man never lets me leave without walking me out, even if it's ten degrees out. It's one of the reasons I love him so much.

I lead the way to the door, making sure he's behind me so I don't let extra cold in the room. I stand in the dark garage, unready to leave him. I've spent the entire day with him and it's still not enough. He comes through the door and reaches for the light. I put my hand on his arm, stopping him. The moment seems perfect to me. I say, "Don't turn the lights on, I like the dark." He looks at me strangely but puts his arm down.

I slowly walk towards him, wrap my arms around him and kiss his lips. It's a sweet, simple kiss like we've had a thousand times before. With all the emotions running through me, it wasn't enough. I fused my mouth with his, pressing my body against his. I love the feeling of his hard strength against my soft curves. We both know we need to stop but neither of us can.

As our tongues touch, he presses my back against the car, trying to touch any part of me he can, his hands clawing at my sweater. My nipples beg to be touched but I have on too many layers. He kisses my neck while I'm plastered to the car and I let a moan slip out. The thought of being late leaves my mind. I'm lost in the moment.

I put my hand where I can feel the hardness pressing against my belly. I'm desperate for skin to skin contact. He pulls his pants down and I grab his cock with my gloved hand, neither of us able to stop. He groans and unbuttons my pants, jamming his hand in the front of my panties, rubbing my clit and spreading the wetness.

He keeps moving his hand until I whisper, "Fuck me." At this command, he cups his hands under my ass and lifts me to the hood of the car. He takes one shoe and pant leg off, allowing me to spread my legs. As I lay on the hood of the car, he guides his cock into my begging pussy. I can feel my pussy juices flooding out of me. I can't hold in my moan at the feeling of being filled with his thick cock. He hooks his arms around my legs and yanks me closer to him so he's supporting my bottom half. He puts my legs over his shoulders and pounds my pussy. All my senses are forgotten to the complete darkness and the feeling of his cock moving inside me. I feel my orgasm building and it's almost too much. He places his thumb on my clit, furiously rubbing it.

I scream, "Fuck me!"

He whispers, "Cum on my cock, baby." I follow his command and cum, my pussy milking his cock. I writhe on the hood of the car, clutching his arms that are on either side of me.

As I come to my senses, he moans, "Baby," and his cock leaves me. I feel my belly being covered with hot wetness. I love being covered in the proof of his passion. I put my hands on my belly, rubbing his cum over my body. The feeling of being covered in it is indescribable. He leans down and kisses me as his cum dries.

I slide off the car and put my pants and shoes on. I hug him, kiss him one more time and whisper that I love him. He tells me to be careful and I run off to my car.

I break curfew by 30 minutes. As I walk through the door, my father asks where I've been.

I reply, "I fell asleep at Steve's house." He seems content with the answer and I get into my shower and to wash the cum off of my body.

After I get in bed, I fuck myself furiously to the thought of Steve and I, unable to keep ourselves from each other, forgetting everything in the world but the two of us.