I Need Your Help

Story Info
Crystal will just help at a bachelor party. Or will she?
5k words
4.4
109k
40
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers

I want to thank Crystal Jones, writing under the name Crystal607, for the inspiration and help to write this story. Please go to her stories here and read them. You will enjoy them.

*

"I need your help, Crystal," said Kelli, as she and Crystal were relaxing at Starbucks with their favorite drinks. " I have a gig tonight, and Suzi can't make it. I need you to help me with my makeup, costume, and run the boom box,"

"A gig? What is that?" questioned Crystal. Crystal and Kelli had been friends since grade school, and Crystal realized Kelli was much more outgoing and demonstrative than she was. She had an idea what a gig was, but wanted Kelli to spell it out for her.

"You know I have always wanted to be a dancer and Rob needs someone to be the dancer at Russell's bachelor party tonight. I told him I would think about it, and I have. I am going to do it and I need you there with me."

Crystal had been married to Barry for the last 5 of her 28 years, and had settled into a comfortable married routine which was very satisfying to her. She knew that Kelli, still single, tended to be a little wild and sometimes naughty in her behaviour. Even though they were good friends, and had been for these many years, still Crystal was not certain exactly how far Kelli intended to go with this dancing bit. She had heard from other of her girl friends about what went on at bachelor parties, but thought they probably were exaggerating. Even Barry had not said very much about his bachelor party, and Crystal, not really wanting to know, had not pressured him to tell her any more than he had volunteered to her a few days after their wedding. And now Kelli was going to dance at a bachelor party and wanted her there with her? What would Barry think? Should she talk to him about this? Maybe she should and hope he would not let her do it. But then, again, it might be kind of fun to find out what goes on at these kind of parties. She knew she could just tell Barry she was going out with Kelli for a girl's night out, and he would be okay with that. Her stomach was starting to churn a little with excitement as she contemplated the possibilities. She needed more information and decided to get it.

"Exactly what would I be expected to do? Exactly what do you plan on doing? I am a married woman, you know, and I plan on remaining faithful to Barry," intoned Crystal. "I know we haven't talked much about your lifestyle, but let's face it, you are still single and I know you are doing some naughty things when you are not with me."

Kelli just laughed and kidded with Crystal. "Crystal, you need to loosen up and enjoy life a little more. I know you are happily married, but we both know that after 5 years, the bloom has kind of gone off the marriage, and you need to exert yourself more and get out more on your own. Yes, I maybe more adventurous than you, but I also am having more fun than you. Okay, don't worry, you won't have to do anything you don't want to. Nobody will force you in any way. I will just play it by ear and see what happens, but I plan on giving Russell a party he will always remember. Even though I will end up naked, you don't have to be concerned. You can keep your clothes on and your legs closed and all the boys will be gentleman. Leave them to me." Hearing Kelli say she was going to get naked and make it a party Russell would always remember sent shivers down Crystal's back. Wow, maybe the stories she had heard were true after all. Kelli would know if anyone would. But what would Barry think if he knew she was thinking of going with Kelli? Fuck, it was her life and, as Kelli had said, she should be able to have a little fun on her own. She had suspicions that Barry maybe was doing a little more than just going out with boys on the nights he and his friends went out. But was she being fair to Barry? She didn't really know what he did on those nights. But she wasn't going to be doing anything more than just helping Kelli out. She wasn't going to do any dancing, she was just going to help her friend, and, besides, she wanted to find out what really went on at a bachelor party. She would do it!

"Okay, I'll do it," she excitedly told Kelli. "What time will you pick me up?"

"Well, the party doesn't start until 9 o'clock, and then Rob said to wait for about an hour to give them time to get Russell, and all the guests, a good buzz. He said these parties are more fun for the dancer if the guys have all had a chance to get a few drinks under their belts first. I will pick you up around 6 and we can go get a bite to eat and have a few drinks ourselves before the party. How does that sound? Will Barry let you do that?"

Thinking about what Kelli had just told her made Crystal start to feel more excited. Just the two of them in a room full of half drunk, or maybe completely drunk, guys. Guys that were out to celebrate the last night of freedom for Russell. And Kelli was going to be completely naked. The thoughts of what she might witness made Crystal shiver with excitement. What was she getting herself into? It could be delicious.

"6 o'clock will be great. No, Barry won't mind. As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly, he said he might have to work late tonight, and that I shouldn't wait supper on him. This will work out just great. What should I wear?"

"Well, since I am going to be stripping anyway, I am just going to wear a simple dress with nothing underneath. It will be easier to put on my dancing outfit that way. You always look good in jeans and a tee shirt. Wear that little crop top you bought the other day, with your hipster jeans. Crystal knew that guys liked her jeans because of the way the material clung to her pussy. The jeans were old and the material thin. She considered going naked beneath, but the seam of the jeans split her pussy lips and she was worried that she may embarrass herself if the material became moist. So under the jeans, she would wear a thong that Barry had gotten for her from Victoria's Secret that just barely covered the essentials.

"Okay, jeans and tee it is," giggled Crystal. She was going to help kelli and enjoy herself at the same time. Just because she was married didn't mean she had to live like a nun.

"Is Kelli starting to rub off on me?" thought Crystal, with a shiver running down her spine again. What was happening to her?

Kelli was right on time. Her nice 35-25-36 figure, placed on her 5' 6" 126 lb. frame, looked great in the neat sun dress she was wearing. It hugged her breasts nicely, showing her nipples already hard and pushing out on the bodice of her dress. Kelli was in a great mood, and unusually complimentary. "I thought my nips looked good, but yours look as though they are trying to cut thru your tee shirt. You look great, the boys are going to just love you.

The girls found a nice little cozy restaurant/bar close by to the hotel where the party was being held. "Let's have some nice wine with dinner," suggested Kelli. "I need to loosen up a little, myself. I want to be sure to give the boys a really great show. I know there are going to be other parties down the line, and they do pay well. It is a great way to make a little extra money. I would do it for free, but why not get paid?"

Crystal was a little shocked. She hadn't thought about the fact that Kelli would probably be paid for her gig. Did this make her a prostitute? And if it made Kelli a prostitute, what about herself? No, Kelli might get naked, but that is not the same, and she was just going to be in the background helping out. But the thought of being paid for something as simple as entertaining at a bachelor part gave Crystal a tingle of excitement.

Along with their dinner, the girls finished off a nice bottle of wine. Crystal was not much of a drinker, and she was starting to feel the effects of the wine. "Good thing I ate a nice dinner along with the wine," she thought, "otherwise, I might be getting a little drunk myself."

Dinner and the bottle of wine finished, the girls checked the time. I was now only 8 o'clock, so they still had another hour to kill before going to the hotel and the party. "Why don't we order a couple of drinks and talk about how we are going to work this party?" suggested Kelli.

"Good idea," agreed Crystal. "I need to know what you expect me to do, anyway. And shouldn't we get to the party a little early so you can get ready?"

"Yeah, you are right. Let's have a couple of drinks first and we can figure out how we are going to handle this, then we can go over to the hotel about 8:30," answered Kelli.

The girls ordered their drinks and started talking about how they were going to do the party. Kelli had brought along her make up and wanted Crystal to really fix up her face so that she looked attractive to the boys. After all, she wanted to make a really good impression on Rob, Russell, and all the other guys.

They decided Crystal would stay in the background and run the music that Kelli had picked out. They chose some Nirvana and Guns and Roses. The boys were sure to like that and it was good to move to. Kelli would start out her routine dressed in a demi bra and thong, covered with a transparent blouse that buttons down the front, with the buttons all undone. During the first song, she would dance around and gradually remove the blouse. Then during the next song, the bra would come off, and during the third song, the thong would come off. Crystal was to then watch and see what Kelli did next. That would determine what song she would play then. Once they had decided on how the routine would go, they finished their drinks, and giggling, headed for the hotel. Crystal was feeling excitement stirring deep within her. She even felt she was getting a little damp between her thighs. She hoped it wouldn't show through the material of her jeans. What was happening to her? Was she getting in over her head? No, she was with Kelli, and all she had to do was stay in the background and everything would go smoothly.

Kelli knocked on the hotel room door, and Rob opened it almost immediately. "Hi," said Rob. Then he noticed Crystal. " Wow, who is this?" he asked? "Are we getting two for the price of one?"

"This is Crystal. She is just here to help me out with my makeup and costume and run my music. Sorry, but I am your only entertainment."

Rob was a little tipsy, but he graciously invited the girls in. The boys were all watching a porno video, but all eyes turned to the girls as they came in. With a whoop, they welcomed Kelli and Crystal, and obviously were ready for some action. Rob directed them to the bedroom, and told them they could get ready there and to let him know when they wanted to start.

Crystal closed the bedroom door, and made eye contact with Kelli. Kelli had a big smile on her face and said, "Did you see how cute these guys are? This is going to be a ball. Help me get this dress off and get my face made up. I want lots of eye shadow, eye liner, and lash thickener. I want to look a little slutty for the boys."

Crystal put down the things she was carrying and grabbing the bottom of Kelli's dress, pulled it up over her head. Now, she had seen Kelli nude on many occasions, but she did not remember ever seeing her nipples so hard and stick out so far. She had seen the boys checking out her nipples and of course this made them even more erect. Although it was to be Kelli doing the stripping, she had a sense of excitement herself.

Crystal proceeded to make up Kelli's face. She was very generous with the eye shadow and liner, and used bright red lip gloss on her full lips. As an added advantage, she covered both her nipples with the red lip gloss, making them stand out from her nicely tanned breasts. She had to be careful though that she didn't put too much on so that it would get on Kelli's blouse. She didn't want that to happen. Crystal realized Kelli had been sunning herself at least topless, and possibly nude. "I should try that," thought Crystal to herself.

When Kelli was ready, she opened the bedroom door and called over Rob. He looked her up and down and got a big smile on has face. He even reached out and took a quick feel of her left breast. Kelli just moved his hand away and said, "Not so fast, big boy. Just wait." Then she indicated for Crystal to head to the back of the room and find an outlet so she could plug the player in. Crystal made her way to the back of the room, noticing that there were two guys fucking a good looking blonde, one in her pussy and the other in her ass, on the TV screen. She and Barry had watched porno together on occasion, but this was the first time she had seen any without him and with others present. A thrill from being so naughty shot through her and hit right in her pussy. At about the same time, one of the guys reached up and gave her ass a good squeeze. With just a giggle, she quickly moved away and looked for the outlet. On finding it, she plugged in the player and set up the first song. She gave Kelli the high sign, and Kelli returned it. Crystal started the music and the party was on.

Kelli was a very good dancer and she moved very smoothly to the beat of the music. Of the course, the guys almost immediately started chanting "Take it off, take it off." Kelli just smiled at them and said, "Russell, you get right up here in front. Give him a chair to sit on." Rob quickly got up and found a chair, placed it right in front, and made Russell sit down on it. As the second song came on, Kelli moved right up close to Russell and moved her body in a seductive way right before his eyes. Her bra had a front clasp, and she reached up without missing a beat, unfastened it, and threw it out to the other guys. Then she moved even closer to Russell and started rubbing her tits against his face. He obliged her by taking a nipple in his mouth and started sucking. Kelli pushed her breast tighter against his mouth, enjoying the sensations she was feeling as his tongue swirled around her nipple. Then she backed off far enough that he could not reach her without moving, and dry humped for him. As the song came to an end, the guys really started trying to get Kelli to lose her thong. Kelli playfully pulled on it and pretended to be pulling it down, but then stopped. Crystal started the third song, and Kelli really got into it. Her beautiful breasts jiggled and her ass swayed as she danced. Then she slowly started pushing down her thong. She was smooth shaven, and the top of her pussy lips came into view. The guys whistled and clapped and shouted, "Get that the fuck off; we want to see everything!" Their dirty talk started turning Kelli on even more. She loved the power she had over all these guys. Slowly, and sexily, she pushed her thong all the down her long legs, and stepped out of them, gaily throwing them to the guys.

Now her moist pussy glistened in the light. She was wetter than she remembered ever being before. She moved up to Russell, and sat on his lap, facing him. Thus seated, she started rubbing her pussy against his hard on, at the same time rubbing her boobs against his face. Russell reacted as any red blooded man would. He put his arms around Kelli and pulled her closer to him, finding her hard nipples and started playing with them with his tongue. Kelli loved the feeling he was giving her as he rolled his tongue around her hard nipples. Looking over Russell's shoulder, Kelli saw Crystal staring at her: Crystal put her hand up under her tee and rolled a nipple between her fingers. Kelli figured the time was about right. She then jumped up off of Russell, and made an announcement. "Guys, you wanted two for the price of one. No way, but if you are willing to double the price, we will double the fun. What do you say?" At first Crystal didn't understand what Kelli was talking about, but then it hit her. Kelli was offering her as part of the entertainment if they came up with the price. But Kelli had promised her she wouldn't have to do anything she didn't want to, nor would she have to take off her clothes.

The guys all let out a loud cheer, and Rob immediately found a hat and putting in some money, passed it on. "Come on, guys, divvy up. Let's get Crystal some payment. Get those wallets out." Each guy was digging deep and the money was adding up in the hat as it passed from guy to guy. Crystal was sitting motionless, her mind in a whirl. What would Barry think? Could she get up and do what Kelli had just done? And even if she could, would she be able to tell Barry what she had done? Would she even need to tell him? And what if things went further than what they had already with Kelli? These thoughts were running through Crystal's head as the hat was being passed. Rob took the hat after it had gone around, and dumped the money out on top of the TV, which was still showing the porno video, although no one was watching it. He quickly counted it and announced that they had more than covered the cost for Crystal. Kelli quickly moved over to Crystal, and took her hand and pulled her up and to the front. "Somebody start the next song," ordered Kelli. As the music started, Kelli turned to Crystal and told her, "You are on, babe. Go for it."

Crystal was quickly trying to get her thoughts straightened out. The wine and drinks she had had earlier were making it difficult for her to think straight. But then she thought, "I can just take off my tee, I won't do anything else. That should be okay. After all, Barry and I have gone to the nude beach several times. He likes me to show my body. He won't mind if I do just that." The thought of showing her boobs in front of a bunch of guys was starting to turn her on. It would not only be fun, but would be exciting and titillating. Crystal headed to the front of the group, anxious now to start dancing to the hot music. She started by just moving her whole body in time to the beat, running her hands up the front of her clothes, cupping her nice little hand full boobs, and then on up past her face and through her long, blonde hair. Holding her hands in her hair above her head, she emphasized her hot, hard nipples that were poking into her tee shirt. The guys were all captivated by her beauty and her sinuousness. What a sexy babe she was, and hot.

Another song with a real strong beat started, and Crystal increased her erotic movements. The guys began to clap in time to the beat of the music, and leaned forward as if anticipating Crystal's next move. And what a move it was. She suddenly reached down and grabbed the hem of her tee. With on swift move, she pulled it up over her head, leaving her gorgeous, soft, hard tipped breasts open to the longing stare of her audience. Crystal felt a jolt like electricity going through her body at the response to her exposing her nice rounded breasts.

She could feel her juices staring to flow in her pussy. She had to get out of her jeans. She wanted these men to see her in what she would wear on her vacation to the South of France. She moved over to Russell, and turning her back to him, sat in his lap. From that position she was able to unzip her jeans and push them down her long, beautiful legs. Kicking them off her foot, she immediately stood and turned to face her very attentive audience.

Kelli, realizing that Crystal now was the center of attention, moved to the back of the room and put on song by Guns and Roses that had a very hot, heavy beat. Crystal picked up the beat and started moving her body with a swaying motion, as her hands run up and down her almost nude body. All eyes were riveted on Crystal's pubic area, as the small patch of cloth covering her pussy was being almost transparent because of the juices she was putting out. Crystal felt like she was in control of the whole room full of guys, that she had them under her spell. The feeling was nothing like she had ever felt before. She moved up closer to where Russell was sitting. He, like all the others, sat transfixed by the vision in front of him. Crystal leaned forward, placing her hands on Russell's shoulders, all the while undulating her body before his eyes. Almost, but not quite, her breasts, with their hard nipples, reached out to his waiting mouth. Russell attempted to lean forward and capture a nipple, but Crystal held him back, not allowing him to reach his goal. Then turning around, Crystal sat on Russell's lap, feeling his hard boner through his tight jeans. She rubbed her hard, round ass cheeks against his boner, allowing him to reach around her and grope her soft, rounded breasts.

raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers
12