I Need Your Help Ch. 02

Story Info
Should Crystal do another bachelor party?
6.2k words
4.51
64.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers

Crystal607 was the inspiration for this story. Please read her stories on this site. Thank you, Crystal

Crystal rolled out bed and headed to the bathroom. She had showered last night when she got home, but still felt dirty and decided to shower again. The hot water beating down on her body felt good. It was relaxing just to have the hot water rushing over her skin, taking away the feelings of guilt from her adventure of last night. While allowing the hot water to wash away the thoughts of last night, she decided she would only tell Barry that she had been with Kelli, but that she hadn't done any more than help with her make up and running her music. She would see how he reacted to that first, and then go from there.

After dressing, she fixed herself a simple breakfast of tea, eggs, and toast. The food made her feel a little better, enough so that she started planning how she would approach Barry when he got home from his shoot. Barry was a fashion photographer, and was working today on a new advertising circular that his agency was doing for several of the higher end stores and boutiques.

Crystal thought back to how she had met Barry. She had a tall, lithe, models body, with her small but nicely shaped tits and their centrally place nipples. Her face was not that of a classic beauty, but rather had a very sultry look, one that almost jumped out at a man and said, "Come fuck me!" With her face and body, she was an ideal candidate for fashion modeling. She had not really tried to do anything like this up to this point, but several of her friends had told her she should try it. She remembered the excitement she had felt when she looked in the phone book to see if she could find a modeling agency that she could contact.

She found the Ford agency listed and gave them a call. Evidently, they got lots of calls, because even though the woman who answered was polite, she was also very cool. She informed Crystal that they did not take just anyone as a client, and that she should first come to an open tryout when they offered one. "When is the next one?" she asked.

"We will be having open tryouts on the 25th of this month," the woman answered. "You are welcome to come to that. It will be held here at our studio, but come early, as we will only be looking at a maximum of 50 girls, and will not allow any more than that."

Crystal marked her calendar, noting that the 25th was only two weeks off. That would give her enough time to tone up her body and be ready for the tryouts. Time seemed to go very fast as the day approached. The tryouts were almost like chaos. She made it very early, being number 33 on the list of hopefuls. She had brought a dress that she had worn to her sister's wedding. It was the nicest dress she owned, and hoped it would show off her figure to best advantage. Evidently it worked, because at the end of the day, number 33 was asked to return the next day for more evaluation. This was when she met Barry.

The next day, she arrived early as directed. The agency also had directed her to not wear a bra, as with her nicely shaped and firm breasts, she didn't need one. This was no problem, as she rarely wore one anyway. She was told to just come with casual clothes, as they would be providing her wardrobe for the next day. A tank top and hip rider jeans were her choice to wear. The excitement she was feeling caused her prominent nipples to push our against her tank top like two bullets. Crystal had always enjoyed the obvious looks of admiration men had given her nipples when she dressed like this. It gave her a thrill to know she was being desired by these men.

As she waited in the agency's lounge, a man who she guessed to be a couple of years older than her 22 entered and approached her. He was of average height, about 5'11" and apparently solidly built. He had a nice smile on his face and, as he came up to her, asked, "Are you Crystal?" Before she could answer, he told her, "Come with me," and turned and headed for a doorway that evidently led into another area of the agency that Crystal did not see yesterday. A little flustered at his abrupt approach, she quickly composed herself and followed him into the hallway and down to a room that had all sorts of lights, backdrops, and cameras set up. "My name is Barry and I am going to be photographing you this morning to see how you look on film. If you look as good on film as you do in person, we will be using you." This bit of news set her nerves on edge.

"Oh, my," she thought, "I hope this works."

Barry pointed to a door off to the side and told her, "That is your dressing room. The dress I want you to wear is hanging in there. Put it on, and have Carla check your face. Then we will begin."

Even though Barry appeared to treat Crystal as just an object, in reality he had been attracted to her sultry good looks. He also liked the way her nipples pushed out against her tank top. Although he had photographed literally hundreds of pretty girls, none had drawn his attention like this one. There was just something about her. She had IT, and men always know IT when they see it, even if they can't describe it. Barry noticed a slight stirring in his groin area. With his tight jeans, he knew that if it grew anymore, it would be very obvious. But being the professional he was, he quickly put thoughts of this gorgeous woman out of his mind and made himself think of her as just another model that he was going to shoot. This was easier thought then done.

The shoot went beautifully, and Barry couldn't wait to expose the film and see his results. Hurriedly, he made his way to the dark room, telling Crystal she should wait in the studio while he developed the film. It would have been faster to use a digital camera, but Barry felt film gave him a better perspective of exactly how a model was going to look. As soon as the images began to appear, Barry's excitement mounted. He wouldn't have to worry. She would work. And he was going to see to it that he would always be the photographer that shot her.

Crystal let out a little sigh as she thought back to that time six years ago. Barry had seemed to almost ignore her as he did the trial photos. His instructions had been short and to the point. He seemed to almost be trying to get the shoot over with. She wondered if he maybe just wanted to get it over with so he could get on to something else. She smiled to herself as she remembered how wrong she had been. Barry had been her photographer for whenever the agency had used her for any of their advertisers that they supplied models for. It quickly became obvious that Barry wanted to get to know her better, and she found herself attracted more and more to him as the days went by. A year after that first trial shoot, they were married in a beautiful church ceremony that she would always treasure. She knew Barry's friends gave him a bachelor party, but she didn't really want to know what happened there. She had heard from friends what went on at these kind of parties, and wasn't sure she wanted to know if Barry's party had been like those.

That evening when Barry got home, Crystal had a wonderful dinner ready for him. She had set the table with flowers and a candle. She knew Barry liked beautiful settings, as he was very artistic. The wine was cooled and ready to be opened. She would let Barry pop the cork, as he liked to be the one to take charge at that point. It was to be a very romantic dinner. Crystal's plan was to seduce Barry and get him very hot and horny. Then she would start to tell him a little about what she had done the night before. She would not tell him everything until she had an inkling of how he would react. She knew he liked to show her off, and had photographed her in many stages of undress in their 5 years of marriage. He very excitedly showed these photos to his fellow photographers and other friends. Crystal liked it that he was proud of her and wanted others to see her beautiful figure. This always made her a little bit hot and horny, knowing that other men desired her. The dinner went well, and the two of them finished off the bottle of wine, and Barry suggested they start another one. This fit in well with Crystal's plan, and she readily agreed. Crystal had dressed in a cut off top that came down to just below the swell of her tits and showed her hard nipples pushing out against the top and her smooth stomach to advantage. Her tight hip hugger jeans along with 4 inch strapless sandals completed her outfit. This was one of Barry's favorite outfits, and never failed to get a rise out of him. Crystal then suggested they leave the dishes until later and taking Barry by the hand, led him into their living room where she started up the Guns and Roses CD she had already placed in the player. She gently pushed Barry down on the sofa, and moved out on the floor in front of him. She picked up the beat and started moving to it, swaying gently to and fro. This was going to be a night Barry, and she, would never forget, in more ways than one.

Barry had has eyes focused on his wife in front of him. "Man, I have one sexy woman," he thought to himself. "How did I ever get so lucky.? And she is all mine." He was almost mesmerized by Crystal's movements. She ran her hands up her body, gently cupping her tits, at the same time tweaking her hard nipples. She then continued moving her hands up to her long, blonde hair that he loved so much to run his hands through. With her hands in her hair, she pumped her hips toward his face, which was just at the same level.

Even in his half intoxicated state, Barry could feel his cock starting to expand as his eyes feasted on the sight before him. Even a memory of his own bachelor party flashed through his mind as he saw in his mind's eye the stripper that had performed that night. He shook his head to rid it of that memory. Crystal had never question him in detail about that party, and he didn't want to think about it now. After all, he had ended up fucking that stripper, and it was something he didn't want Crystal to know. But he was not married yet, and he was drunk. His best man had almost forced him to fuck her, so he felt he had not really been unfaithful to Crystal.

Crystal continued to follow the beat of the hot Guns and Roses song, swaying and twirling her body in very sexy gyrations. Her hands came back down to the bottom of her crop top, grasped it, and slowly pulled it up. As her hands moved up, the bottoms of her wonderful rounded breasts came into view, followed by her very dark, hard nipples. With a slight shrug like move, the top was over her head and she coyly covered her boobs with the top in her hands. Then she tossed the top over to Barry, who agilely caught it and laid it on the sofa next to him. The top button on Crystal's hip hugger jeans came loose with a little struggle, but with it out of the way, she was able to move the zipper down, showing the same thong that she had worn the night before.


Barry tried to reach out and touch Crystal as she moved in closer, but she quickly moved back, leaving him grasping just air. A new song came on, one with a very vast hot beat, which Crystal immediately started to follow with her hips as she held her jeans such that her hot pussy just covered by her thong showed. Lying down on her back, she proceeded to push her jeans down her legs, kicking off her sandals, and then kicking off the jeans from her feet. Rolling over on her stomach, with her ass toward Barry, she slide her knees up under her.

With her elbows and chin touching the floor, she gave Barry a hot look at her by now very wet, hot thong covered pussy. With the juices that were flowing, the thong was almost completely transparent, with Crystal's puffy lips very visible to Barry. Barry scooted off the sofa and grapping Crystal's hips, pushed his face onto her juice soaked thong. He lapped his tongue up and down the thong along the length of her slit, tasting her delicious juices.

Crystal let Barry lick her thong covered pussy for a few seconds, and then turned and stood, She found her sandals and slipped them back on. With her 4 inch sandals, she was just about the same height as Barry. As Barry also stood, she reached out and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in tight against her body. Their open mouths met, with their tongues instantly finding each other.

After allowing a few seconds for the kiss, Crystal whispered in Barry's ear, "Take me in the bedroom and make love to me. I love you and I want you." Barry picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. Laying her down on the bed, he quickly stripped his clothes off, at last freeing his hard cock from the confines of his tight jeans. He lay down next to his wonderful, beautiful, sexy, sultry wife and moved his lips to her ear, nibbling on it gently as he fondled her rounded breasts and hard nipples. His mouth and lips then moved down her body, stopping at one nipple, taking it in and enjoying its succulence. He moved on down further, planting soft kisses on her well developed abs as she groaned her pleasure.

Crystal looked down at her husband, and asked, "Did you like my strip tease? Did it turn you on and make you horny?"

"Oh, yeah, you are one sexy babe. I didn't know you could tease like that."

"I watched someone else do a strip and it looked exciting so I thought I would try it on you." Crystal said softly. "You really liked it?"

"Babe, that was so very hot. When did you see someone strip?"

"Last night with Kelli," whispered Crystal.

"Last night? What do you mean? Where were you? What were you and Kelli doing?" burst out Barry.

Crystal hesitated a moment, and then told him, "Kelli was the entertainment at a bachelor party last night."

"Kelli was the entertainment? At a bachelor party? Last night? And you went with her?"

"Yes, she said she needed help with her makeup and music and asked me," explained Crystal.

"You helped her? Is that all you did?" Again, memories of his own bachelor party flitted through his mind. But there was only one girl at his party. "Why did she need help? Couldn't she have done that herself?" asked Barry.

"Probably, but she just wanted me along for moral support, I think. Her dance was very erotic and exciting and all the guys loved it. It even turned me on."

Barry didn't know what to think. The thought of his wife at a bachelor party, even though she was just helping Kelli, was a turn on for him. "Did you want to get up in front of those guys and strip yourself?" queried Barry. He knew how flashing her tits and panties excited and turned Crystal on.

"How would you feel if I had?" Crystal was watching Barry to see how he would react to her question.

"You know I love to show you off, and I know you love to show off your beautiful body to other men. It might be kind of exciting if you were to do that." "What am I thinking? The strippers at all the bachelor parties I am familiar with have ended up fucking at least the groom, and some the best man as well," thought Barry. "Do I want Crystal fucking someone else?"

"I was so hot and horny. Kelli had taken off all her clothes, and the guys wanted even more. Kelli asked them if they wanted me to dance for them, and of course they said yes. Honey, the thought of stripping in front of those guys was so very exciting. I know I had only flashed my boobs and panties before, but this wouldn't be much different. I was wearing that tee you like so well and these hip huggers. Of course, as usual, I did not have a bra but I did have a thong on."

Excitedly, Barry asked again, "Did you dance for them? Did you strip? Thong? Which thong did you have on?"

"I had to do it. My juices were running and the music was great and it looked like so much fun. The guys really were very well behaved, so, yes, I danced and stripped, down to my thong."

"Down to the thong you have on now? It is almost completely transparent when it is wet. They could see everything, almost?" Barry was getting very excited now. Then the thought struck him. "Did Kelli fuck the groom?"

"Kelli ran the music while I danced. The groom was right in front of me, so she didn't right then, at least. She might have later. I went in to take a shower after my dance, and she might have fucked him then," Crystal lied.

"Is Kelli going to do this again? How did she get the job? Who was the party for?" Barry was just full of questions.

"Her friend Rob asked her. He is the best man. Russell is the guy getting married. I don't know if she is going to doing it again or not. I imagine if she gets the chance she will."

"Will you go along to help her, again? Maybe I should go along, too, and act as security for you. The next group may not be so well behaved?"

Crystal was taken aback. She had not considered that Barry might want her to do this again. He still didn't know that she had fucked the groom and a couple of other guys. What would happen if he went along with her and saw what really went on? The possibilities were intriguing, to say the least.

"Honey, are you saying you want me to do this again? That we should look for an opportunity to be the entertainment at a bachelor party? You know, most of our friends are either already married or not interested in getting married. How would we let someone know I am available?"

Talking about Crystal's stripping and the tease she had performed for Barry had taken them both to such a height of desire that only one thing was on their minds at this moment. The rest of the evening was taken up with Barry taking Crystal in the doggie position, then when he had recovered, lying on his back and letting Crystal ride his cock as he pulled and twisted her nipples, which she just loved to have done. After this, they cuddled up and traded 'I love you's.'

The next morning, Barry brought up with Crystal a way they could find out when someone might be having a bachelor party. Barry, on the side, sometimes photographed weddings and other gatherings when he had time available. Also, he had contacts with other photographers who would be aware of impending weddings. "Let me do some checking and see what I can find out. If I can find someone wanting to have a bachelor party, I will let them know that I can arrange the entertainment for them. I won't tell them you are my wife, I will just say in my position I have some contacts. I will go along with you to act as security. Is that okay with you?"

"That sounds great. I can practice some more on you so that I will look professional. And maybe Kelli will come up with something, too," gushed Crystal. "I am getting all excited and horny just thinking about it."

That day at the agency, Barry ran into Preston, another photographer. He questioned him about whether he knew of anyone getting married soon. It just so happened that Preston had a client that was planning a wedding for next month. Trying to keep the excitement out of his voice, and acting casual, Barry asked if Preston minded him contacting this client and see if he needed a photographer for his wedding. Since Preston did not do weddings, even as a side line, he had no objections and was happy to give Barry the clients name and number. As soon as he could get alone, Barry gave the client a call. The client was pleased that Barry had called because the photographer he had hired has just the day before notified him that he had a conflict and couldn't do his wedding. Then, holding his breath, Barry asked if anyone was planning a bachelor party for him. The client said he thought so, but that his best man would be in charge of that. Without asking, the client gave Barry the info needed to contact the best man.

That evening, when Barry got home, he couldn't wait to give Crystal the good news. "I have a wedding to do next month, and there is going to be a bachelor party in about a week. I'm going to try again to get hold of the best man who is in charge. Cross your fingers that he will need the entertainment." As the phone was ringing, Crystal sat with the pit of her stomach churning. She was very excited, but also very nervous. The last time she had gone not expecting to strip as she had, but this time, she would be the only entertainment. The thought of stripping naked in front of a group of guys made desire like electricity shoot through her body.

raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers
12