I Needed a Blow Job

Story Info
Rejected, traveling guy finds solace in secretary.
3.7k words
4.3
127.6k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,637 Followers

Things weren't going well in the marital sack for Jennifer and me.

Maybe it was the responsibilities of having two young kids who never seemed to sleep, maybe it was the pressures of my job, and maybe we had grown just a little apart. Who knows?

In any event the regular lovemaking sessions dwindled to Saturday night specials, where we'd make sure the kids were fast asleep and neither of us had to get up before 6. We trade scenarios. Sometime it would be a little mutual in-out, in-out. Sometimes she'd play dress up and be a business woman on a trip, a cheerleader or a hooker. It spiced up our love-life while it lasted.

But even those sessions went from weekly to a couple times a month as our lives were stressed out with the kids, job and a fairly large array of bills.

Whatever it was we weren't doing the nasty all that much, and quite frankly, I don't think either of us really cared. We loved each other, our kids and our lives. What is missing a little sex have to do with the big picture.

Of course, that's probably because I had Dona to call. Dona was a girl I'd dated for three years before taking a new job in Baltimore. She lived outside Philadelphia, was divorced, and didn't mind the fact that I was married. We met at work, shared stories, drinks and early one night I gave her a ride to the SEPTA train line for her ride home. That was an eventful drive, because when we arrived she had 35 minutes until her train. She suggested we park and talk, but that led to a make out session that reminded me of my teenage years.

Her train came and went while we were making out, and soon I had her sucking on my dick. She had a master's degree in fellatio, and it wasn't long before my cock was spurting seed into her willing, waiting, sucking mouth. It was incredible.

That was just the beginning of a relationship that saw us cavort at lunch time and after work for years. She didn't make any demands. She didn't ask me to leave my wife. We had our time together and it was wonderful time. Dona had a knack for getting me off quickly, especially when there was a threat of being caught.

Parking lots, country roads, even in the Pinelands of South Jersey. We met one Saturday and drove into the sand barrens, stopping along a lake. The setting was serine, and we watched beavers and a wide array of birds frolic in nature's splendor.

We held each other and graduated to making out before Dona made my favorite fall into my lap. It was an incredible blow job, as she slowly worked her magic on my cock while I luxuriated in each bob of her head.

Dona was a blow job artist, a girl who would perform all kinds of tricks to send me over the edge. I especially liked her "no hands" bjs, where her mouth vacuumed the tip of my cock. She'd barely bob her head, working her lips to milk my manhood. It was especially great to watch, which I could do my moving my seat back a little.

She'd work that tip my working her lip muscles and it didn't take long for me to lose control of the situation. Her hands would be planted on the side of the seat or on my ass so as only her mouth made contact with my cock.

In the Pinelands she did just that, working me into a state of ecstasy. Just as I was about to cum I noticed a man in a car, secluded from us by pine trees and undergrowth, probably 40 yards away. We were busted! But there wasn't a thing I could do about it, I was too far along. Sparked my knowledge we were being voyeured I spurted globs of creamy sauce into Dona's sucking mouth.

I loved the attention she was giving my dick, cleaning it perfectly, but was worried about being observed so I pushed her head away. Quickly, we backed out of our spot, and to this day Dona didn't know she'd been caught in the act of sucking dick.

That wasn't the only time we were caught, though another time was more dangerous. One spring evening we drove caravan style toward our homes --- we lived about 10 miles apart but in the same general vicinity. I spied a local spot where a building was being demolished and we pulled off the main road and she got into my car. We spoke for a while, made out, and she bent over from the passenger seat and began sucking my dick.

Up and down she went, bobbing her head and this time using several fingers to grasp and jerk off my dick. When she did this it was almost as she did half a tug job that progressed into a blow job. Her face in between my thighs was a very erotic sight.

On this night though, something bothered me. Maybe it was the angle --- she hadn't wanted to kneel on the seat because her ass might have shown to SUVs passing by on the highway 20 yards away. So I pushed her off my dick to figure a better position when I heard a car pulling in next to us. Quickly I zipped up, and it was a good thing as a local police officer got out of his car and walked over, but not before I was presentable.

What a close call that was. He asked what we were doing there, looking around for drugs I presumed --- heck it had the look of a drug deal from Cops --- but after a quick bit of observation and some quick talking I think he moved on.

In any event, we became more careful as to when and where we did the nasty. Several times we did it in my office on a weekend when nobody was in the building except for a couple janitorial workers. Other times we visited local parks.

I really loved those sessions, especially the ones where we'd be maybe just 10-15 yards from the trail but secluded in a tree enclosed sanctuary. There Dona could suck me off while we'd hear bicycles, joggers and walkers moving past us without us knowing we were there. Once we even heard a couple stop and make-out for a bit before the girl shooed the guy away because "someone is coming." How appropriate, but I think she meant someone walking their way rather than me cuming in Dona's mouth just yards away.

So in a time when Jennifer and I weren't having much in the way of sexual relations my mind turned to Dona, sweet, sucking Dona.

Heck, I needed a blow job, and she was just the girl to do it.

I had my secretary call the Philly office to schedule a couple days of meetings. Then I called Dona and asked her to dinner. She readily agreed, which was great because "going to dinner" with Dona over the years meant we'd dine at a local restaurant before heading somewhere safe so I could offer my cock for desert.

The girl was pretty, not stunning, but I loved that she was to willing to suck cock. She was good to look at, always wore a dress when she's be seeing me so I could look at her great legs, and had a smile, well, a smile that could brighten any day.

It was an incredible feeling knowing I could call her up and she'd be there to suck my cock. Oh, we had a good relationship. We'd have a multitude of things to speak about. But the end of the "date" meant I'd get my cock sucked. What guy would not like that kind of deal?

Maybe I sound like a cad, but heck, we always had a great time together and I'd get what I needed. And heck, the dinner was a business expense!

Taking the Acela to Philly was a breeze, and I left 30th Street station and headed to the Westin for an early check in, then over to the office in a high rise near City Hall. Lucia, my efficient secretary, had set up several meetings and all went well as Becky, the efficient secretary to my peer Jack Dawson made sure my schedule was followed.

Becky was an old-time secretary, a young woman with the ability to keep things on schedule and not too stuck up as to complain about getting coffee. She was, well, very plain 25-year-old, and reminded me of librarians in the movies. You know, very old fashioned looking. A very plain Jane lady, but extremely nice and someone you could count on to get answers quickly. Plus, it liked flirting with her because it embarrassed her, sort of like James Bond and Money Penny.

"Oh, Mr. Roberts, you are so bad," was something she said at least once a trip.

The meetings were fine, although I have to admit the 4 p.m. one was a tough one, as all I could think about was having dinner with Dona.

After swinging by the hotel for a quick shower, I met Dona at the restaurant near the office. She looked stunning in a demure black dress. Nothing risqué, just the pretty dress, a little costume jewelry and a bright smile. We had a wonderful dinner, lots of great conversation and little touchy-feely under the table. It was like old times.

I asked her to go back to my hotel for a night cap, but she said she had to pick something up at work for a morning meeting. We walked there on a pretty night and made our way to her small but comfortable office, me looking around to ensure the coast was clear for a little workplace frolicking.

Slipping up behind Dona as she bent over her office desk to retrieve a file of papers, I was surprised when she sort of shooed me away. "Not tonight, Rob," was all she said.

Looking surprised, she asked if I expected something.

"A quick blow job would be wonderful, sweetie," I cooed, smiling a smile of a guy who knew he was going to get blown.

"Do you know how many times I've blown you?" asked the girl.

I responded something like, huh, or what.

"It's simple addition. I checked in my diary. Yes, I keep a diary, Rob, and by my count it's 337 times I have sucked your cock. You had an orgasm in all but two of those times. That doesn't count 43 times you've fucked me, or the 11 times I jerked you off. Remember when I jerked you off in your office chair when you were speaking to your wife?"

Again I looked at her as if she was from Mars. A diary-keeping alien.

"Well, no more. I will always love you, I will always be your friend, but I won't be doing anything like that again with you...unless there's a ring involved."

Uh oh, problem time. We had talked numerous times about me leaving my wife, but we had an understanding it wouldn't happen. Her dad's money was one thing, but there were the kids and dozens of other reasons. It had never been a problem before, at least not in recent years, so I stood there dumbfounded.

Oh, I begged, I pleaded, I even asked for one romp for old time's sake, but it was not to be. It was a blue balls night, and I had them. There she was, perfect for unwrapping, but it wasn't to be.

After a bit of uneasiness with a sprinkling of embarrassment, I offered to walk her to her car. She declined the offer, and promised always to be my friend. Nice, but, well, not what I really wanted.

It was a slow, long walk back to the Westin. I detoured through City Hall, past the L-O-V-E statue that makes its way into movies, all the while wondering what got into the girl. For years she was a picture of sexual perfection, never issuing a peep of displeasure at our physical and emotional affair.

Now it was over, and my real reason for visiting an utter failure. I thought of heading over to a bar to seek some action, but I wasn't really up for the chase. I made it back to the Westin, waved to the front desk and headed for the elevator when a familiar voice called my name.

It was Becky from work. "Oh Mr. Roberts, I'm glad I caught you. I was just leaving you a note."

"Slow down, Becky, what's up?"

The girl explained that a meeting was moved from late morning to first thing in the morning, and that I would need to look over several reports to be ready for it. She had brought the reports, as well as some supporting information, for me to peruse that evening.

"You are so wonderful, Becky, thank you!"

"No problem, it's the least I could do. Lucia would shoot me if you weren't prepared!"

I laughed and nodded my head. Yes, my secretary would have been upset, so it was probably some built in code of conduct or something between Becky and Lucia that made their minds think in the same way.

"Would you like a nightcap? It's the least I can do to thank you."

Becky agreed, and we moved into the hotel bar and found a nice location near the fireplace. Over the next hour we shared stories that brought laughs as well as grimaces as we shared stories about our lives, work life and pastimes. About the third Tanguery and Tonic I realized Becky was getting a little tipsy. I told myself to get her a cab home, but not before another drink.

"Jon, let's walk around a little, I'm feeling the effects if you know what I mean," said the girl. We walked through the lobby, stumbling a bit. "Let me see your room, does it have a view?"

"Actually a nice one of the city."

We went to the 15th floor and made our way to my room. The key was a chore, one of those magnetized thingies that never seem to work the first time, but soon we were looking out at a great view.

We agreed on one last drink, raiding the mini-bar, and stood near the window taking in the view. We talked about our jobs, and somehow I found I had my arm around her, more for support rather than anything sexual, but somehow we turned to each other and began kissing. The kiss turned into a make out session, and soon we were swapping gin and spit as we locked mouths.

I reminded her I was married, she said she didn't screw married men. That dropped my hard on to half staff quickly. Still, we kissed some more before sitting on the couch. I began rubbing her thigh, and she didn't stop my wandering hand, so it continued its stroll up her black nylon encased leg.

Well under her dress I realized she wasn't wearing pantyhose, rather, she wore thigh high stockings. I must have played several minutes with the top of those stockings, which turned out to be red at the top band holding up the black seamed stockings.

As if I was playing with a new toy, I sort of pushed her back onto the couch so I could continue to play with her stockings and legs while using my other hand to fondle her 34B breasts.

"Would you like me to take off my skirt?" demurely asked the girl? "It might be a little easier to play."

"But you said..." I stammered.

"I didn't say I'd fuck you," said the girl, "but I will strip for you. You know, like at a strip club. Not all the way, but, you know, to my underwear."

Of course I wanted her to strip.

Surprise of surprises, plain Jane Becky had a knack for wearing exciting undies. A flimsy camisole covered her top, with only a peek of panties showing underneath. Bare thighs were below, with the rest of her legs covered with black stockings with the red tops. She was demure yet sexy. And her eyes darted to my cock, which I was stroking while watching her.

"I'm really drunk," said the girl. "Could I stay here tonight if I blow you?"

Is the Pope a Catholic?

"I've never given a blow job, so you will have to teach me."

Incredulous. She's 25 and had never sucked a cock?

"I'm not a virgin, and I am pretty good at jerking guys off but I've never sucked off a guy," explained the girl. "It's so gross."

"But why me?"

"I trust you, and I think it will be fun. It's about time don't you think?"

I didn't think so, I knew so.

I don't know about you but there is something very special when a girl wants to suck your dick, desiring and savoring the experience. There is always the debate, does she spit or swallow, but that's a different discussion. Some of the best oral sex I've ever had didn't have the woman swallowing cum.

Looking at Becky I wondered what her lips would feel like, whether she'd had a clue of what to do between my legs. I had to think her inexperience would lessen the sensation, but there was no way I was turning down this golden opportunity.

The fact that it was Becky, a girl I barely knew but was willing to sock a cock, my cock, any cock, for the first time made this a snapshot that would be etched in my memory bank. I smiled at the girl, nodded by head, and assured her I'd be careful.

"Look, I've seen photos, I saw a few clips, and Courtney from the office has long told me about some of the special talents she had to make men wild, so just enjoy yourself," said the willing girl.

With that kind of lead up, what could I do?

Throughout this mental foreplay my cock grew until it was standing as tall as possible, a pillar of man meat. Becky wantonly eyed my dick and then reached over to grasp it in her hand. She slowly stroked the dick, and it was obvious she had done so many times before. Her touch was not too soft, her stroking was not too hard. It was a perfect mixture of firmness and sensitivity.

Sitting in the loveseat, I watched as she worked by dick. Up and down her hand went, all the while her eyes watching my cock like a cat stalking a mouse. Without any hesitation she slipped to the floor between my legs, never missing a stroke. She opened her mouth and proceeded to lick my cock from its tip all the way down to the base and then back.

She looked beautiful and I was nearing orgasm without her mouth enveloping my manhood. When I felt her lips on my cock, I nearly shot.

Holding off, I leaned back as she slowly worked my cock with her lips. It was almost as if she was afraid to bite me, a fact that I agreed with but egged her on nonetheless. What Becky lacked in experience she more than made up with enthusiasm, as she worked on my dick with a passion.

She really liked holding my cock in her mouth and then working her lips on the shaft. That felt incredible, so different than the blow jobs Dona gave me. I couldn't help contrasting the two women as Becky worked her magic on my cock.

What I really enjoyed was Becky's method of sucking my cock while making almost purring sounds while doing it. I could tell she was loving the activity, she was totally into sucking my cock. Along the way I have her advice and direction, but not much. The girl was a natural cocksucker.

With one hand she played with my balls while holding the base of my cock with the other. Her mouth then did all the work above, alternating licking with sucking in a way that brought me hotter and hotter and closer to blasting.

"Can I make you cum?" cooed the pretty girl.

That was all I needed. Before she could get her mouth around my cock again I started to shoot blasts of cum that hit her face before her lips covered my cock. Once there she looked beautiful as she vacuumed my cock, milking all the cum from deep in my balls into her mouth.

Her head bobbed up and down on my cock, and I loved the fact that the blast of cum that shot on her face was slowly cascading down her cheeks while she continued the blow job. She stayed with my dick as it began to deflate, and actually put all of it in her mouth when it was half mast. She held it there, working her lips up and down, as I luxuriated to the touch.

She swallowed my sauce, and then shyly looked at me. "Was it okay?"

I have to admit that, while she was a novice at sucking, it was an incredible blow job and I told her so. "It was unbelievable."

Becky inserted my dick back in her mouth and kept it there for several minutes. The great feeling got better as I viewed her sucking mouth.

Eventually we spooned against each other and slept. I awoke to the smell of coffee brewing from the bathroom, Becky being the efficient secretary she was she thought of everything.

The young girl was gone but left me a note: "Let's keep this out own little secret. It was incredible. I knew it would be."

What a woman, what a find.

I started to call her, but saw I had a voice message.

It was from Dona. "Hi ya. Sorry about last night. I was too hard on you. I do really miss you, and can't wait to see you...even for some extra curricular activities. Let's get together soon."

Wow, now I had two reasons to visit Philly.

JRob
JRob
1,637 Followers