I Needed That Ch. 02

Story Info
Angry wife wants what friend got.
3.5k words
4.15
64.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Notes: Yes as usual I include a small section of part one to help you catch up. Enjoy!

"I will be careful about what I say. It would not be good if you tell her."

"I know! But she is my wife and I still love her and I... uh, well you might be able to control what you say all the time but I'm afraid my conscience will make me slip up."

"You feel guilt about it already?"

"From the moment I got off of you. I... it isn't you; I'm the one that was controlling my actions. I..."

"I understand, I'm feeling a bit guilty myself, she is my friend after all and I enticed you even if it was by accident... but please don't tell her. Not only might it ruin our friendship but also it will take your relationship with her down even more. Especially now, it could do too much damage to your marriage. That would not be good."

Looking miserable, he just nodded his head. Susan decided it was time to leave before her husband left the house next door. She carefully backed away from the fence and noiselessly made her way back into the house. As she went, she thought about what she had seen and heard. She was still very hot under the collar about her husband cheating like that even though she was slightly mollified as she learned that it was not only a one time thing, but that it hadn't been planned.

What really filled her thoughts though, was what they had each said about her. Becky's comments about her had made her angry. Saying she was acting like a bitch, it was none of her business how Susan treated her husband, but when Kyle had agreed it had shocked her. He very rarely called anyone any name and he believed it was his responsibility as a husband to build up his wife not tear her down. If he thought she acting like a bitch, or as he would say a royal pain in the bottom, then she more than likely was acting that way. In fact, if anything she was acting even worse than he was willing to admit. He did tend to be overcautious about saying anything bad about her. It was part of his nature, he just didn't believe in putting people down especially his wife in public. Of course, he didn't do it that often in private, but he never did it in public. Maybe she did need, as Becky had said, a good fucking. It had been a while since they had sex and even longer, since they had any really wild hard sex, there had been a lot of emotional tension building up inside her. Maybe she did need a release of some type; sex would a most pleasurable release. Even if it didn't help that much, it would still be fun and would at least take care of any sexual tension that had built up. She would have to wait a while till his sexual tension built back up though.

A week later, about the same time of day she called Kyle to their bedroom. Susan was wearing a medium long skirt whose hem fell to just below her knees and was straight down, and a see through white blouse that had long puffy sleeves. It was very Latin looking. She acted a little angry, but after she made sure he had seated himself in the slightly stuffed chair they had in there she, instead of getting in his face as he expected, straddled him. She had her legs on either side of his, and was sitting in his lap facing him. Next, she smiled at him, took hold of his face, and proceeded to kiss him, long and hard. She could tell even though his face was covered by hers, that he had been taken by surprise.

When they finally came up for air she said, "I realized we haven't done this for a while, and I think we both need it. I know I do."

She kissed him again, a series of even longer and harder kisses. He responded with his own kisses. Three and half minutes later, she broke off the kisses and got up. She saw the disappointment on his face but knew he would like what she planned next. She took a couple steps over to a portable tape player and pushed the start button. A fast Latin dance song began. He looked puzzled until she stepped before, having made sure before she called him in the floor in front of the chair was clear, him. She started moving to the music, slowly at first just swerving back and forth but quickly as she got into the music, began moving her feet. Thirty seconds later, she started unbuttoning her top. His eyes got big as he realized this was a striptease. She hadn't done a striptease for him in three or four years. Not that she had done a lot of them, but starting with their honeymoon, she would usually do one or two per year, sometimes four. This one with the Latin steps looked like it was going to be good.

As she danced, she let her opened blouse flip open and close for a while. She would at times do high kicks forward and smaller sidekicks, causing her skirt to flip up revealing her thighs and sometimes giving him tantalizing glimpses of her panties. At one case she turned around as she kicked up, showing him that she was wearing a thong. God, that would made him so horny. He hadn't been that hot for over a year. She slipped off her blouse in a dip. Soon, he didn't see how, her bra was undone and was again slipped off in a dip. He gasped as her magnificent breasts were displayed to him. After about a minute of watching them bounce with her movements, he felt like undoing his pants and masturbating as he watched. Soon after that thought, she unzipped her skirt and after holding it for a few seconds she suddenly stopped, letting it fall to the floor.

She danced around some more with just the thong panties on. Some of the steps were with her back to him. God, watching her butt cheeks move like that excited him. He didn't believe it possible, but the sight of it made him even harder. He was already as hard as he had been in years, and he could feel himself get even harder. Finally, she stopped right in front of him and between pants; she asked him if he wanted to do the honors.

He first thought about saying 'let me think about it for a couple hours' but instead he just reached up, grabbed hold of her panties and pulled them down. He pushed them to the floor and she stepped out of them. He glanced up at her pussy but only saw it for a couple seconds before she moved. He looked at her panties, which were still in his hand and saw a wet spot on them.

He smelled it and knew she was wet, very much wet.

She lay down on the bed, spreading her legs, and said, "I want you in me now."

He saw no reason to deny her, so he climbed on the bed then over her. He lay down on top of her and after years of practice with her, easily found her center of ecstasy. He pushed in his hard rod, all the way to the hilt with one push. Both let out groans of pleasure as he did. He rested for two seconds, feeling his cock wrapped by her warmth and wetness. Next, he pulled out all the way and inserted himself again. He repeated that once, then twice knowing that she liked it when he kept entering her like that. Finally, he settled down and began to fuck her. He easily got a good rhythm going and kept it up for a few minutes. He increased the speed of his thrusting and joined her in increasing the loudness of his moans.

As his climax was just starting to really build she said, "Are you close?"

She hadn't asked that in a long time and never at this point but he managed to reply through gritted teeth, "Its just starting to get close."

"Good."

He continued his thrusting and after a particularly loud Ghhhhaaa, she asked if he was close. He said, "Yeees, God... Close."

"Good... (Moan) Pull out and get up here (Groan)."

He almost stopped in his surprise and shock, saying "What!??"

Through gritted teeth she said, (moan) "I want you to cum on my breasts... please."

He said softly, "Uh oh" as warning bells went off in his head, but pulled out and quickly scooted up her body. He ended up straddling her upper stomach with his hard and wet shaft. He placed one hand in the middle of the shaft, and began to slide it up and down. She joined in after she reached around him and pulled him closer. Mary leaned forward and licked the tip sending waves of pleasure through him. He continued the movement of his hand, and suddenly he arched his head back and she grabbed hold of his balls and gently squeezed, sending him over the brink. Warning bells went off as she grabbed his most sensitive spot, but she only rolled them with a soft touch.

His eyes closed automatically as he cried out with an "NnnnGGaaaa". A large dollop of cum sprouted out of the tip of his cock quickly followed by a second and third, almost as big. His hand was going super fast up and down his manhood, continuing until his head finally went forward again. Three more fast back and forth motions, and he relaxed. Sagging as he enjoyed the after glow of his orgasm.

He opened his eyes to look at the results, and his eyes widened in passion as he saw where his sperm had landed. There were globs of the stuff all over her breasts. One larger pile looked to be made up of two or three sprouts was halfway down a side of her right breast and was now sliding down onto her chest. Another three separate sprouts were partially covering her left mound of arousing flesh. His wife's boobs were significantly smaller than Becky's therefore, Kyle knew, a larger percentage of each would be covered by the same amount of the white, slimy stuff; but at the same time, it did look like he had shot a larger quantity than with Becky.

His eyes went back and forth in appreciation, until he noticed one wayward blob. It was sitting on her left cheek very close to her mouth. It was probably the first one to shoot out since that one always had more force. "Uh oh" he thought "she wasn't going to like that; not that close to her mouth."

As he was thinking that, she used one finger to wipe the stuff off her cheek. She raised her hand so she could take a good look at it, he winced a bit as he expected her to say something he would not enjoy, but she surprised him when she stuck that finger in her mouth and sucked off his cum.

His eyes widened as she did, and widened even more as she smiled and said, "That tasted good, like your stuff always does. I think I will have some more."

So saying she moved her finger to a blob on her left breast and ran her finger through it, picking up most of it. However, that finger didn't make it to her mouth. The sight of her breasts, coupled with her sucking the stuff off her finger, and with what she had said all aroused him so much, that he scooted down and stuck his harder than before shaft into her still wet slit. He moved so fast that before she realized he was moving, she was feeling him enter her wetness. She gasped in pleasurable shock, and gasped again as he jammed it to the hilt immediately pulling it back out, then jamming it in again. That begun a fast, hard fuck. She was just along for the ride, as he pushed in and pulled out as hard and fast as he could move his hips.

It was a ride she didn't mind, for she started groaning and moaning in growing ecstasy. Every hit caused her breasts to bounce and elicited a groan from her. They were groans of pleasure though, even if caused by his jamming his super hard manhood into her.

She started to speak, "That's it, faster harder, (Groan!) I can take it; (MOAN) I want it."

A pause then, "Go harder, punish me, Punish the bitch!"

He faulted, not stopping altogether but slowing down, and losing his rhythm. He thought, "what is going on I don't want to punish anyone."

She said, "Harder faster. I want it faster. Shove it in hard, Hit me hard."

He got his rhythm back up, continuing to increase his speed again.

"I love you, I want you. I want your hard shaft hitting my soft pussy hard."

He tried his hardest to comply somehow increasing his speed again. Soon his orgasm was definitely getting closer; by her sounds, hers was also nearing. He kept up the pace as he begun to pant.

As it got very close she again said, "Punish the bitch, she deserves it."

He faulted again saying through his teeth, "I (Ghha) don't (pant) want to (PANT moan) punish... anyone (Gasping moan)."

"Ok, (Groan) Just go. I'm clooose. (Ghhhaannna) Faster... please."

He got his fast rhythm going again but this time he leaned back, some so he could thrust in further. He jammed his hard shaft in with more force, going deeper at the same time. He was rewarded with a loud grunt of ecstasy, and her face became even more twisted by the good feeling it produced. He continued shoving it in hard, fast and deeper.

She said, "Gahhha that's it. I'm close. God, keep it up... so close. A pause then, "I want to feel you sssprout (GROAN) inside MEEE! (Gasp Moan!)."

His mind took a moment to wonder why she was being so vocal, she usually wasn't but it was spurring him on to even greater efforts.

Finally he said, "I'm Close, You (Pant gasp) will feel me (Moan Groan) Sprouting soon."

He leaned back further going deeper and even faster. She was groaning in almost in a one long sound.

"Yes, Now, God, so good do it do it. I want to feel you inside me. Feel your cum filling my pussy (GROOOOANN)"

He just continued his efforts panting harder as he neared his climax. Seconds later, it was at the point of not being able to stop. Even if the house was on fire or is some gangsters were to break in, he couldn't stop it. She arched her back with her head going back and her mouth opened.

Her orgasm crested with her letting out a small shriek quickly followed by an "NNNNAAAaaaa... good."

His kept building as hers began, but as she was letting out her NNNNAAAaaa. He froze as his reached the edge of the cliff and stayed there. His back was arched, with his head back. Her back was still arching making them look like a wishbone from a Thanksgiving Turkey. Three long seconds later, he let out a deeper shriek of his own as his emotions finally went over the edge, and the first blob of cum shot out of the tip of his cock. It felt like a bullet going out of the barrel of a gun. A second and third quickly followed. A forth shot out then he relaxed some, with his head going forward but he wasn't done yet as he begin a series of short very quick thrusts, finally he finished shooting his cum with the last bit dribbling out. Three more thrusts and he totally relaxed, halfway falling on her then sliding off to the right. She put her arms around him, cuddling as he drew deep breaths in.

When he recovered enough to speak, he asked, "What, (pant) was that all about? (Breath)

"I, uh, well; I know I have been acting like a grade A bitch."

"I never said that about you."

She touched his check and said, "I know and I appreciate that you won't, especially to others, but I know I have been acting that way toward you... I thought you might want to get back at me for it."

He looked at her strangely said, "Why would you think that?" sounding a bit perturbed.

"I'm sorry, but it just came to me when I said it and it seemed to fit the moment."

He let it go but that alarm went off in his head again when a minute later she said, "That was great though. It will not be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you."

He didn't say anything for a moment even though she felt him tense up a little.

Finally, he spoke up, "why did you use that term? It's different for you."

"Oh, I just heard on a couple of TV commercials lately and thought it would be neat to use, also I thought it fit what we did, since it won't be the last time I will want you to cum all over my breasts."

That reminded him of the warning that had gone off when she first asked him to do that, "And when did you come up with that idea? We have never done it before."

"You mind? I thought it turned you on big time?"

"Uh, no. It did turn me on but it was different."

"I hoped it would be. A couple friends at work happened to talk about it one day. One sort of let it out by accident that her husband liked it and the one agreed before she thought about where she was. I was incredulous; I asked why they would do that? They both said that it turned their husbands on like almost nothing else they did. I thought it over and decided to try it." She snuggled closer, "I'm glad I did, I needed that fuck."

He tensed up again and asked, "Oh?"

"Yes, there was a lot of tension building up; emotional and sexual tension and I think that helped me get rid of some of it. A bunch of it I think."

He relaxed again and she touched his cheek again and said, "I think you needed it too. You most have had a lot of tension built up too with the way I have been treating you."

He just grunted an affirmative and they relaxed but suddenly he said, "I need to tell you something."

"No you don't." she said softly.

"It's something you need to know."

She turned to face him and said very strongly, "This is not the time. If you think, I have been bad the past few months, just say something to tense me up right now. I want to relax some more but if you ruin this time, by making me tense again, I will be ten times worse than you have seen me before."

She had said that without heat even softly, but Kyle could hear the steel underneath the words and therefore decided to believe her. He surprised her though by still opening his mouth to speak.

"Boy, it must really by bothering him." she thought. She was happy it did but at the same time, she had forgiven him already and didn't want him to say it.

She paused for a moment to let it sink in then said, "I don't care if you won the lottery and will now be leaving me, or if you have an appointment to be Brittany Spear's next husband or even if you have fathered Madonna's next child I don't want to know it."

She looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Don't. Kyle I meant what I said, I don't want to know it and I don't want this memory ruined."

After a moment of thinking about it decided that, as the old saying goes, "withdrawal is the better part of value". He slowly relaxed in her arms. She smiled to herself as he did.

She also placed a hand on his cheek, "I love you honey and I'm sorry for treating you so roughly lately. I want this to be a special time for us."

She was sorry she lied to him, and had to be that tough with him but she didn't want him telling her about the tryst. She would have to say she knew already, ignore it, or something else none of which she wanted to do. Neither of which would probably be good for them either. That threat should hold him for quite a while. She did love him after all, and was glad they were able to clear the air and their emotions. As she thought about it, she decided that Becky was right after all, she had been a bitch and had really needed that fuck after all.

End Notes: Of course I would like comments. :)

The End