I Never Knew I'd Like It

Story Info
Husband's first thoughts of sharing his wife.
1.8k words
4.41
132k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers

I never had a desire or fantasized sharing my wife with another man. The idea never crossed my mind. I'm sure I would have laughed it off if it had. Things changed about eight years after we got married.

Marge and I threw a party for our friends and neighbors. We had 30 guests and both of us were kept busy, me tending bar and Marge seeing that there was always plenty of snacks available.

After about 3 hours Marge told me that people weren't eating much anymore so she was finished. I put a "BARTENDER WANTED, APPLY WITHIN." sign on the bar and left it. If anyone wanted a drink they could fix their own.

I thought Marge might be tired but she said she'd had a lot of help in the kitchen and she was ready to do a little dancing. We joined the other dancers and enjoyed a couple slow numbers. After that we separated so we could circulate and see that everything was still going well.

I went out to the patio and ambled from group to group, sometimes adding a comment to the conversation. After a bit I went back inside to see how things were there. I looked around the room and didn't see Marge right off. Then I spotted her dancing with our neighbor, Mike.

I watched them for a minute and thought they made a beautiful couple. Mike is about 6' tall and in good shape from all the sports he plays. He was dressed in a white shirt and very light colored slacks. It really showed off his tanned muscles.

Marge is 5'6" and has a firm 36 C, 24, 36 shape. She was wearing a silky short black dress, which contrasted beautifully with her pale white skin. And I knew she was feeling racy that night and didn't have anything on under the thin material of that dress.

As I was watching them I got the shock of my life. Mike was holding my wife's ass in his hands and had her pulled tightly against him. And Marge wasn't resisting.

I was instantly hurt and mad. I was mad at Mike for feeling up my wife and I was mad at Marge for letting him. And my stomach churned at the sight before me. But the funny thing is I could feel my dick stirring as I watched. I was ready to move across the floor and put a stop to it, but my cock had gotten big and hard and the bulge was too obvious.

I moved into a dark alcove so I could arrange my pants to hide my obvious hard-on. I couldn't see them quite as well, but no one was likely to see me watching either. That's when I decided to watch a little longer and see what happened.

As I watched longer I decided it wasn't as bad as I thought at first. Yeah, Mike was feeling Marge's ass, but it didn't look like it was going any further. He was talking to her, apparently trying to get her into another room. But she was laughing and shaking her head.

Just before the song ended Mike slid his right hand up, cupping my wife's left breast, and gave her a kiss. Marge accepted the hand and the kiss, but broke away as soon as the song was over.

She gently pushed Mike away and waved to him as she walked toward the bar. I was really relieved. But I couldn't understand why my dick was so hard after witnessing another man feeling up my wife. With that thin dress she was wearing I knew that Mike was aware she didn't have anything else on. He'd had a good feel of her ass and one of her tits.

I kept watching Mike to see what he was up to next. I saw him walk over to Gloria and Jim. They're another couple that lives down the block from us. Mike said something to them and they all laughed.

Jim was leaning against the bookcase with Gloria and Mike facing him. Mike put his arm around Gloria as they talked. They had their backs to the room so no one could see what they were doing except Jim. That is no one could see except me from my hiding place.

While they continued to talk, Mike very deliberately fondled Gloria's tits. He was doing it right in front of Jim and Jim didn't seem to mind. In fact Jim was smiling. Then Mike let go of Gloria and headed down the hall to the bathroom. And spare bedrooms.

Jim and Gloria just stood there for a few moments then they kissed. After a passionate kiss Jim turned Gloria around and patted her ass and she walked away from him and down the hall toward the bathroom. And spare bedrooms.

Was she going to meet Mike? Was Jim letting her go? I saw him adjusting his pants and knew he had a hard-on. Another man had just felt his wife right in front of him and he was hard. I was too.

I had to see what happened next. I wanted to go down that hall and see what Mike and Gloria were up to, but I wanted to watch Jim and see what he did too.

Mike and Gloria were gone for about half an hour. Jim just stood there and waited.

When Mike and Gloria came back they were both smiling. They walked over to Jim and Gloria put her arms around him and gave him a kiss. While she was kissing him he slipped his hand inside her dress and felt her pussy.

When Jim's hand came back into view it was all wet. Mike said something and Jim licked his hand. I didn't need a diagram to figure out what was going on.

How could a guy let another man fuck his wife? And then sample the evidence with his hand and tongue?

There's no way I could, or would, do anything like that. Could I?

All I know is I was getting turned on watching the events unfold in front of me. I just wished I could have been closer and heard what they said.

I definitely looked at all three of them differently after that night. I also looked at Marge differently. I wondered if Mike had done anything more with her.

Wondering if Marge was fooling around on me played havoc with my work for several weeks. I couldn't seem to get the thought out of my mind. The almost sick feeling I got every time I thought about it caused me to make a lot of mistakes.

On top of that I constantly had to adjust my pants to hide my hard-on.

I thought I was controlling things pretty well until Marge sat down with me on a Friday night and said we needed to talk.

"You've been kind of distant lately. Is something wrong?"

"No. Everything's fine."

"Since the night of our party you've been walking around like a zombie. Did something happen at the party? Did one of those women come on to you?"

I laughed and told her no one had come on to me.

"I saw you dance with Gloria. She was looking at you like you were a fancy meal and she hadn't eaten in a week."

I laughed again. "At least she wasn't feeling me up the way Mike did you."

Marge had the decency to blush. "Honey, that kind of thing happens all the time. Mike didn't mean anything by it. You mean you don't cop a feel from some of our friends sometimes?"

"I never have felt up any woman but you."

"I'm sorry honey. If I'd known it would upset you I would have stopped Mike sooner. I really didn't think anything about it. It wasn't like I was getting turned on or something."

"You looked like you enjoyed it."

"Well a woman does like to know men find her attractive."

"You know I find you very attractive."

Marge put her hand on my cock and rubbed it. "I know. And you prove it time after time with this beautiful tool."

She moved closer to me and lowered her voice. "Did it really piss you off when you saw Mike feeling my ass?"

"Yes."

"He had a hard-on and kept rubbing it against me."

I was shocked to hear her say that. But in spite of my shock Marge felt my cock start to grow.

"Were you really mad or were you turned on?"

When I didn't answer she said, "I can feel your cock growing while we're talking about Mike fondling my ass and tits."

She giggled as my cock jerked under her hand.

"I guess it was sort of exciting, in kind of weird way."

"And another thing. After I danced with Mike I couldn't find you or Gloria. Are you sure you weren't up to no good?"

I laughed at her and said, "Gloria wasn't interested in me. She has a thing going on with Mike."

"How do you know that?"

I explained to Marge what I had seen, leaving out the part where Jim felt Gloria's pussy and tasted the wetness he found there.

Marge was getting turned on listening to me. Her hand rubbed up and down my cock faster as I talked.

When I finished telling her the story she pushed me down on the couch and unfastened my pants. She pulled my cock free and raised herself up over me. She lowered herself and pulled her panties aside guiding my solid cock into her wet hole.

Marge started fucking me hard. She had her hands on my shoulders holding me down while she rode my dick. It only took a minute for her to have a screaming orgasm. Then she lay down on me with my stiff cock still imbedded in her pussy.

Her hips were grinding slowly on me as she whispered, "Were you jealous?"

"No. I told you I'm not interested in Gloria."

"Were you jealous of Jim?"

It felt like a dam burst when she asked that. My cock erupted: spewing white-hot cum deep inside her womb.

Marge felt the explosion in my cock and she came again at the same time.

After the waves of orgasmic pleasure subsided, we lay there without moving. Letting our breathing return to normal.

I could feel my cock gradually shrinking. "Do you want me to let Mike fuck me?"

I didn't answer her, but we could both feel my cock jerk and start growing again.

"Is that a yes I feel?"

I could only groan.

"When we were dancing I could tell Mike has a big cock."

I still didn't answer her.

"You won't be the first husband to enjoy sharing his wife with another man."

I groaned again and then came when she said, "And I'm not going to be the first wife whose husband let other men fuck her."

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers