I Never Meant To Fall In Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers

Molly opened her legs a bit more so he could continue his actions. He nuzzled his nose on her cheek placing fluttering kisses until he took her earlobe into his mouth, slightly nibbling it with his teeth. He began to rub her clit with his thumb; Molly's legs opened wider. Her breathing was getting choppy. Her heart was beating faster. He whispered in her ear, "Come again for me sweetheart, make an old man happy."

His tongue darted out and licked the rim of her ear. She moaned as quietly as she could manage, given what his fingers and his mouth were busy doing. This only made his fingers fuck her more. She felt the pressure building in her lower stomach and rolling down, and she knew she was close.

She opened her eyes, and he said, "That's it baby, look at me when you come for me." As much as she wanted to turn away her eyes locked with his as her pussy quivered and began to clench his fingers. She licked her lips and bit her bottom lip to hold in her scream.

After she had calmed down, she whispered into him, "Feel better now?"

"I should be asking you that question. But yes, I feel better now." He kissed her forehead.

"I have one more favor to ask."

"Sure, anything," he answered.

"Would you please put a finger inside of me again?"

"Of course," Jim answered eagerly, "whatever you wish is my command," as he proceeded to slip his middle finger deep into the wetness of her warm pussy. A slight moan escaped her lips, but other than that, you wouldn't have told that she was getting fingered! "I have a request for you," he offered, while gently slipping his finger in and out of her honey pot, "I can tell that you're a very sexual person, and I would like to ask you questions about your sex life and your body, if that's okay with you?"

He gave her pussy a couple of quick stabs, causing her to lose her concentration, but she replied back, "Sure, ask me anything you want, as long as you keep doing what you are doing.

"I'm interested to know if you have a boyfriend."

"No, but I have a friend with benefits, Molly whimpered.

"Does he have a big cock?"

"Very large," she said dreamily, "about eight inches long and very thick."

"When you suck him," he continued, "do you swallow his cum?"

Her breathing was now becoming more labored, but she went on, "Oh, yes, I always drink it all, and he has lots of cum. Where is this all going?"

"You will see all in good time, young lady. You have very large breasts," he said watching her chest heave up and down. "What size are they and do you ever go braless?"

"Oh my," she murmured, "Do you know what you're doing to me? These questions are turning me on. Are they affecting you the same way?"

"Answer the question, sweetheart, what about your pretty breasts."

"Let's see, my breast size is 36c, and what was the other question? Oh Fuck." His finger was now making little circles on her stiff clit.

"Do you go braless?" he repeated.

"Uh, always around the apartment, and sometimes in the summer if it's hot out," she stammered. The look on her face told him that she was nearing another orgasm.

He then told her, "Reach over and feel my crotch. Can you feel how hard I am for you now?"

When Molly's hand encountered the erection inside his pants, she nearly had her culmination then and there.

"Take it out," he bided, "and then jerk me off."

She managed to free his cock and immediately began stroking it up and down. Jim was very close to his own release, so to push him over the edge, she whispered, "Did you know that talking about my body would give you such a huge reaction?"

Jim nodded. "Pretty lady," he leaned in to whisper, "Why do you think I asked those questions? Seeing you in such ecstasy talking about your body, well, you can feel the erection it all caused."

Just hearing the word erection was all Molly could take. Her pussy contracted with a muscular clench, and a climax raced through her body! Her hand was now quickly moving up and down Jim's stiff flesh, and she felt his body tense up, stroking his shaft until it gave up the cum in a spurting torrent! Her hand was now covered with his substance. He said, "Be careful, but lick it off." Obediently, she slipped her cum-covered hand to her mouth and gluttonously licked it clean. She watched as Jim smiled while he intently gazed at her.

~~*~~*~~*~~

When the plane landed, Eliza was well rested and ready to have a great vacation. She had written down some ideas she would run past Molly in an effort to derail her from totally ruining her vacation. She looked around until she saw Molly de-boarding the plane. She took a deep breath, "Here goes nothing," she whispered to herself.

~~*~~*~~*~~

Esau well rested and feeling better than he had earlier about this trip, as he walked to baggage claim. He thought about the files that needed to be sent to Meager & Meager before the end of the day. He knew Lauren would not in the office; he was nine hours ahead of her. However, when he called the office to leave a message, at least her voice would be on the voicemail outgoing message and he would be able to hear until they could talk in person later that night. He would make sure to call to see if the files had gotten off okay. It was not the best laid plan, but it would have to work for now.

vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers
12