I Once Was Blind...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jerry! Jerome! What in the hell are you doing in my apartment without my permission? I know it is you, Jerry! I know your voice! Don't you dare come any closer to me!"

A crouching Jerome froze instantly. The only way out was through the door that Doris now guarded. And, she knew...she knew who he was!

"Answer me, Jerry! You broke into my house. The police do not think highly of breaking and entering...particularly in a poor blind girl's house. Answer me...now!"

"I'm not Jerome..."

"Don't fuck with me, Jerry! If I don't get some answers, you are going to jail."

Suddenly she sensed him rushing toward her. Doris tried to calculate his body position and thrust her cane, like a battering ram, at where his face should have been. Jerome nimbly blocked that blow with his arms, but not the secondary unseen shot that came from Doris' knee. Knee found groin and Jerome crumpled in a heap at Doris's feet.

Doris was poised to strike again when a heavy pounding sounded on her front door.

"Doris! Doris, it is me, Hammer. Are you home? Open up!"

Doris rushed to her front door, opened it, and stumbled out into Hammer's strong arms. Jerome came limping behind her out of the bedroom.

"Damn, I knew it...Jerome, you prick...pardon my language, Doris. Jerome, I knew when I couldn't find you anywhere, that you were pulling this stunt again! What a jerk!"

There was a sort of murmur followed by a rush of wind as Jerome passed the two of them on his way toward the open door. He gurgled something as he passed.

"Well, you deserve it," answered Hammer. "You deserved to have the crap beaten out of you...and from the looks of things, that's exactly what happened."

"Fuck you both!" Jerome's words echoed from outside Doris' door and faded down the stairs.

Hammer could not help laughing, but just as quickly he turned serious once again. Doris felt good in Hammer's arms. And, she felt safe. Then she came to her senses and started to pull away. Hammer sensed the return of her distress and let her go.

"Jeez, I'm sorry, Doris. Jerome was way out of line. He's really not a bad guy or a pervert or anything. He's just...well, I'm not trying to defend him...he obviously was very wrong in doing this to you...tricking you like this...way over the top. I'm so sorry."

Doris pulled away. Ever sinew in her body, however, yearned to relax right back into Hammer's embrace.

"Ah, could we like turn on some lights in here...it's very dark," stammered Hammer.

"Oh," replied Doris, "sorry. Blind folks don't use lights. I think they still work. Maybe."

She heard a click from near the door. Nothing in her world changed.

"Thanks for helping me...Michael. I appreciate it very much."

Inside Doris was fighting for self control, but the huge amount of adrenaline surging through her began to take its toll. Without warning, she started to shake all over. Hammer saw her trembling and put his huge arm back around her shoulders.

"Hey, its...its, ok...you're ok...you are safe now. Jesus, Jerome must have scared the shit out of...ah, I mean...I guess he really frightened you."

Doris was fully aware of Hammer's comforting arm.

"I won't let anyone hurt you now. Although from the looks of it, you handled Jerome pretty well yourself."

Doris' head was spinning. She finally relaxed and leaned back into Hammer's muscular chest. It felt so very good.

Without warning a thought hit her that caused her heart to race once again. Fantasy scenarios began to flash through her mind. It was time to play all her cards with Hammer and this was the entrée.

"You said,again...you said something about Jerome pulling this stuntagain," said Doris quietly.

"Well, ah, I guess I did...say...ah, that," stammered Hammer.

"Jerome has been here—here in my apartment—before?" she asked as if this was all brand new to her.

"Well, yeah. He did...ah, he was."

"Why?"

"Jeez, Doris...cause he is a scum bag."

"He was stealing from me?"

"Nah...he...well, he...he was just acting bad, ok?"

"Tell me the truth, Hammer," Doris demanded.

"Well, this is hard for me to say...ok, he was just looking at you."

"Looking?"

"He was looking at you...ah, looking at you...ah...naked."

"Oh my god!" feigned Doris. She pretended to almost faint in Hammer's arms. He held her tight much to her delight.

"Look, Doris, I know you are like really embarrassed."

"Why would he want to look at me?"

Trap baited.

"Why? I don't know...cause you are pretty...cause he is a jerk..."

"I'm pretty?"

"Of course you are!"

Then a harsh reality became clear to Hammer.

"Oh, my. I just realized this...you have never seen yourself, have you?"

"No. I haven't," Doris said almost whispering.

This wasn't exactly like the moment she had envisioned in her many dreams, but Doris was practical. Ideas for opportunistic action began to emerge in her mind.

"I haven't seen myself naked, but I guess Jerome has now. I hope he wasn't disappointed with what he saw...I mean it was just me," lamented Doris.

"Gosh, no...I mean...any guy would like to see...well, not sneaky like that...gosh, this isn't coming out right...but, you should know that you are very pretty...I mean, to look at and all...Jeez..."

Doris purred, "I understand, Michael. You are sweet for saying so. I am very flattered."

"No problem and, by the way, you can call me Hammer, if you want...most everyone does."

"What would you prefer?" said Doris quietly.

"Actually, I like the way it sounds when you call me Michael."

"Then Michael, it is...and Michael, the truth is that no one has ever told me that I was pretty, and no one has ever saved me from an attacker either. Thanks for caring."

"Hey, looked like you didn't need me...Jerome obviously was hurting when he left."

There was a long, very pregnant pause.

"And, I can't believe that no one has ever told you that you are pretty...cause you certainly are." Hammer blurted and then blushed furiously. Doris blushed too, except she felt it instead of seeing it.

"You are very sweet, Michael. Will you do me favor...something that I have never asked of anyone?"

"Sure..."

"Would you tell me what I look like...please."

"Huh?"

"What do I look like?

"Jeez...ah...ok..."

"I know that sounds like a funny request, but no one has ever told me anything...about me." Doris tried not to sound too desperate, at least for now. "I would appreciate your help."

"Alright...I guess."

"How about starting at the top then...hair?"

She held up a clump of her hair and smiled.

"Well, ok. Well, you have really nice hair. It's like light red...hmm...you don't know colors do you?"

"No..."

"Damn, being blind is a bitch, huh? Ok, your hair like shines in the sunlight...you have felt the sunshine out by the pool, right? Well...that's it...it is like little fibers of sunlight...shining...Jeez, that sounded dumb, didn't it?"

"It sounded beautiful to me," said Doris. She boldly reached out and took Hammer's hand in hers. He didn't pull away. "Go on...tell me more."

"Well, your face is really pretty...you have like really fair, that is, light skin...a few freckles, real cute...freckles...those are like little dots on your face. And dimples in your cheeks, little tucked in spots, when you smile. You have a beautiful smile. And, let's see...a thin neck and nice shoulders..."

Hammer suddenly stopped. At the same moment a chill ran through Doris and landed directly in her most sensitive private place.

This is it..the moment.

"And my body?" asked Doris as innocently as possible.

"Gosh, Doris...I...well, I don't usually talk to girls about...about their bodies."

"Sorry, nowIhave embarrassedyou," said Doris quietly. "I was just hoping...well, I guess I had better not...ah...well, Jerome saw...forget it...I shouldn't embarrass you any more."

"No, it's ok," recovered Hammer. "I'm a big boy. What do you want to know?"

"Ok, here goes...is my body as pretty as other girls? Like those other girls who sit by the pool, for example? Tell me the truth, please, Michael."

"Gosh, yeah...even prettier...and I'm not lying. I mean I haven't like seen your...I mean...well, in swimsuits you can see...god, I am messing this up again."

"No, you aren't. I know what you are trying to say...and I'm a big girl too...I'm not easily embarrassed. In a swimsuit, you can see more of a person's body, but noteverything, right?"

Doris wanted to laugh, but she sensed that Hammer was very serious.

"Exactly...not that I was looking too much, mind you, I mean, atyourbody...I just noticed that...here I go again...shit...oops, sorry for the language."

Another long pause stopped time for a moment as Hammer gathered his thoughts.

"It's just," he continued, "that you are such a nice girl...I mean I felt like this closeness to you that first time I met you by the pool...you just seemed so kind and fun, yet so like vulnerable and delicate...god, now I'm embarrassingmyself."

Another very long pause ensued during which time all the air seemed to leave the room. Both Doris and Hammer felt it.

"Would you like a drink? I have some vodka. I think I need one," croaked Doris.

*****

A couple of vodka's later, Hammer felt much better, as did Doris. Her mind was plotting and scheming once again.

"Michael, I know that we have only recently met...and under pretty weird circumstances, but it is funny...I feel like I have known you for a long time...like an old friend."

"Thanks. That's make me feel really good," answered Michael.

"So I can ask you something?"

"Like what?"

"Promise you won't laugh or make fun of me?"

"Not a chance...I would never make fun of a bli...I mean...of you."

"I am a blind girl, you know. God made me this way. And...God doesn't make junk, as they say. So, you don't have to avoid talking about my blindness. It is part of me."

"Ok..."

"Being blind does have certain disadvantages though..."

"Must be awful," answered Hammer.

"So now I can ask my...favor?"

"Well, ok...sure?" said Hammer hesitantly.

"Did Jerome tell you about seeing me naked?"

"Ah, no...I mean...well..."

"Truth!"

"Well, yeah...he sort of mentioned it to me..."

"So, did he tell you what I look like naked?"

"Well, kind of..."

"So, tell me...what did he say? I mean, you kind of owe it to me, don't you think?"

"Jeez, I don't know...he said you had a pretty body, that's all."

"That's all? I know motor-mouth Jerome better than that!"

"Well, I mean...he...well, he...sort of described you...yeah..."

"So, I want you do the same...please, please."

"I couldn't...I'd be too embarrassed...shy...I...and I don't exactly remember...everything."

"What if I showed you? Then you could tell me...for sure...right?"

Hammer couldn't believe his ears. Doris folded her arms across her chest and hoped that Michael would not suddenly bolt for the door.

"Look, I don't want you to get the wrong idea," she continued. "I'm a good girl, a very good girl. But, all my life I have been curious about the way I look to other people, especially boys...and for that matter, I have been even more curious about what boys look like. This is going to sound kind of childish, but..."

Doris took a deep breath; this was another of those moments with no turning back.

"I'll just cut to the chase. I'll make a deal with you, Michael. I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours!"

Hammer, already in a state of utter shock, nearly fainted. A girl, this girl was offering to get naked with him.

"Think of it as something similar to helping a blind girl across the street!" laughed Doris.

With that, Doris began to giggle. Michael was caught up in Doris' infectious laugh. Soon they were both doubled over.

Finally, Michael caught his breath. "This is a joke, right?"

"I am dead serious," said Doris.

At once, the term "cold sweat" became very real for Hammer.

Chapter 4

"Are you ready?" whispered Doris. She had taken Hammer's hand and moved them to the couch in her living room.

"I don't know..."

"I'm shy too...but...well, this is important to me," declared Doris.

"Ok, then..."

Hammer's heart was about to leap from his chest. It was as if he had entered a dream, a wonderful dream.

"I'll go first," said Doris. "You tell me exactly what you see. Ok?"

With trembling hands, Doris began to unbutton her shirt. When the last button gave way, she heard Hammer suddenly take a very deep breath.

"Talk to me, Michael," she demanded. "I heard you gasp. It is horrible. It is, isn't it?"

"HELL NO! I mean, no. I not like anexpertor anything. I mean I have seen women in like magazines and stuff, but in real life...well, I'm not so experienced."

"Neither am I," assured Doris, "Now, wait just a minute while..."

Hammer grew wide-eyed as Doris quickly dispensed with her shirt and reached behind her back. All of a sudden, a feeling of intense guilt came over him. It was as if he was somehow invading Doris' privacy, just as Jerome had done. Before he could react, however, Doris' fingers had furiously attacked the clasps on her bra. An instant later, the bra was gone and so was Hammer's guilt.

"Jesus," gulped Hammer.

"Talk to me...I look ugly, right...tell me the truth, Michael," said Doris insistently.

"Ugly, Jesus, no way! You have like absolutely beautiful...like, ah, breasts! They are like perfectly round, not too large, not too small...perfectly shaped...god, I can't believe this."

Hammer's last statement seemed to be directed at no one in particular.

"Believe it, Michael. Now, are mine like other girls? Let's say compared to those girls by our pool...Heather and what's-her-name."

"Gosh, well, Heather's boobs...uh, breasts...are bigger than yours...but that is not a bad thing...for you, I mean. She is... hers...well, they sort of sag down a lot...they wiggle, you know, like Jell-O or something when she walks. I like yours much better. I mean I have never reallyseenhers like all the way...just in a swimsuit...but well...hers are like...floppy."

That evoked a short laugh from both Doris and Michael. There was another awkward pause until Hammer continued.

"That other girl, Ashley...well, she has pretty much no boobs at all. My guess is that what fills out her bikini top is mostly padding. I'd say yours were...just perfect...compared to them."

Hammer's cock now throbbed almost as violently as his heart. Staring at bare breasts had him in a state of sexual readiness like he had never felt before. He struggled to adjust his hardness in his confining pants. He soon realized that trying to be nonchalant about righting his dick in his pants didn't make any sense around Doris, so he simply fixed his problem right then and there.

"Ok, we are now on the right track," proclaim an almost jubilant Doris, "This is great...ok, now...waist?"

"Well, a waist is a waist...yours? Well, you have a flat, trim tummy...looks good to me. You must exercise...I do too...all the time..."

Abruptly Doris stood and, to Hammer's great shock, her slacks in an instant were in a puddle around her ankles. Smiling, she kicked them aside and slowly turned around to face away from Hammer.

"And the ass report?" she requested.

"Jeez, you get undressed fast...yes, well there it is...damn...a fine ass, I say...I mean...it sticks out just right and all...curves just so...god, seeing you standing there...gets me all worked up!"

Doris wasn't sure what Michael meant by that remark exactly, but she knew it was good and she liked it. As a matter of fact, those familiar sparks that seemed to land in her most sensitive spot were starting to build inside her again now.

"Oh, I forgot about my panties," said Doris casually.

"I didn't," whispered Michael.

"What?"

"Nothing," said Michael. "Guess you had better do the full deal, huh."

"Guess so," said Doris.

The anxiousness in his voice did not go unnoticed. Doris smiled secretly and, with her back still to Michael, she shed her panties with one swift motion.

"There. Now I have literally nothing to hide!"

"God, what a fantastic ass...I mean...wow. You have like these little dimples in your behind...just like the ones you get on your face when you smile, except larger. Very cool."

Suddenly Hammer noted the pubic hair peeking from between Doris' legs.

Oh shit, there it is!he thought.I must be fucking dreaming. A girl has just gotten completely naked right in front of me.

He crouched slightly to get a better peek. Without warning, Doris whirled around and Hammer found himself inches away from Doris' pussy.

"Tah dah...full frontal!" announced Doris.

Doris struck a pose, hands on her naked hips, waiting for Michael to react to the front view. All that she heard was another deep gasp followed by a long silence.

"Well?" said Doris.

"Gosh, what can I say...you are soooo beautiful," croaked Hammer. "God, Doris...I...I...ah..."

Hammer actually was almost speechless. He couldn't take his eyes off of Doris' auburn-haired slit. Jerome had described it precisely. Through her patch, one could easily see her crumpled inner pussy lips protruding proudly from inside her outer labia. The total package of breasts, small waist, round hips, and pubic "v" was stunning. Hammer leaned back and surveyed the entire spectacle.

"Am I like other girls?"

"I don't know," said Hammer. "I've only seen pictures....really."


It was Doris' turn to gasp.

"You meanyouare a virgin?" coughed Doris.

"Yeah...ah...I am...so what?" answered Michael. There was a small hint of anger in his voice. Doris could sense him starting to pout.

"Nothing," stammered Doris. "I just sort of expected someone your age...I...well, the truth is...so am I! So there. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"Oh..."


Doris could feel a cold change in Hammer's voice.

"Plus, I heard the other girls at the pool talking about how handsome you are and all, so I just naturally assumed that..."

"I told you I was kind of shy...and that's especially true when it comes to girls. So...well, I just never...did it with anyone, that's all."

Suddenly what Doris had just said sank in with Hammer.

"They said what?"

Doris reached out and found Hammer's hand.

"Hey, ya big lug...I'm the one here bearing my soul, not to mention my entire body, for the first time to anyone! Ok? Let's don't let a little thing like virginity ruin the moment. And, yes, Heather said you were handsome...great ass, I believe, was her direct comment."

Hammer began to laugh at Doris' admission. Doris joined him.

"Interesting," Hammer finally muttered through his giggles.

"And the virginity thing?" questioned Doris.

"Ok...ok...so we both are virgins...and we're both shy...who cares? I think today may be a new start formyentire life...and maybe yours too!"

The laughter stopped instantly as both realized the implications of his words.

"Yes, it is," Doris said softly.

Another awkward silence followed. Finally Doris broke the stillness.

"So, I am totally naked now...must beyourturn for show and tell?" ventured Doris. "And, by the way, be warned. We sightless folks see with ourfingers."

Hammer instantly grasped her meaning. His heart seemed to jump to his mouth and his pulse started to race once again. Hands extended, Doris slid toward Hammer on the couch.

"Ok," said Hammer, "but, the deal is that you have to talk about me too. You have to tell me what you 'see' with your hands. Then you'll know how hard it is...uh, to talk, I mean, about...someone's body...and..."

Michael abruptly stopped talking as he plunged over the mental edge into sensory overload. A newly naked girl had moved close to him and had begun to search for the top of his head using the tips of her fingers. It was a marvelous sensation.