I Remember Bethany Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rondori
rondori
152 Followers

Beth then turned to Billy and asked "Are you ready for round two, big boy?"I picked up the SLR and she grasped his big semi-hard johnson and began to shuck it while she brought his hand to her wondrous juncture "Cause I'm ready for you."Billy got a big grin on his face as he pushed a digit into her hot love channel to find her wet and flowing. Beth developed an equal grin and then lowered her face to her new fiance's lap to engulf his monstrous black manhood. He in turn slipped his fingers into her from behind to explore the vaginal passage that he had so recently plumbed. I noticed as I was focusing on his exploration that he carefully moistened his finger between her labia before tenderly inserting it into her sensitive puckered rosebud while another digit lightly brushed her clitoris. Clearly they had been learning how to please each other. Beth responded by moaning and shoving her lips further down his shaft. I could see her throat swell as his piston slid down the velvet throat that I knew so well. Both seemed lost in lust and the pleasure was obvious as he closed his eyes and dropped his head back on the couch and she writhed around his fingers and thumb.

When Beth finally pulled her lips off his now rigid upright with a trail of gleaming saliva to her lips and scarlet complexion, she gave me a happy smile before she rose to straddle his lap facing me. Again her eyes rolled back in pleasure as she sank her hot wet center onto his upthrust mast. Pushing off with arms and thighs she rose to just incircle the head before making a few short thrusts back downward before finally dropping the length of him with a moan of satisfaction. Billy grasped her beautiful white hips in his large black hands to aid and assist in her self-impaling. As she rose and fell she would either stare in wide eyed fascination at the black torpedo disappearing into and reappearing from her inner sanctum or close her eyes and throw back her head in obvious thrall to the siren song of her own nerve endings. The tempo of her pole dance on Billy's lap increased until a rhythmic slapping of their sweat slick thighs could be heard.

Beth would occasionally moan "Oh Billy, thats so good."or "I love fucking your cock."but most of her utterances were soft moans or sensual grunts until she burst forth with a rising crescendo of "Oh god...oh god...oh GOD...I'm commingggg...OOOOOH GODDD!" She arched her back and legs and her whole body shook for several seconds while she drenched Billy's lap in her orgastic issue. Finally she collapsed back into Billy's arms in a post climatic swoon. I don't think I've ever seen a more magnificent or beautiful display of a female climax. My old nine-iron rose in salute.

When Beth reemerged from 'le petit mort' she gave me a shy slightly embarrassed smile that was a mixture of dazed elation and satisfaction and her natural midwestern reticence about making a public display of her emotions. I think the most fascinating part of Beth was the contrast between the repression of her upbringing and the passionate sexual extrovert that resided in her psyche. What I loved was her ability to handle the dichotomy in a down to earth and humorous manner without a lot of guilt hangups.

Then she noticed my tumescence. "Oh George, how nice, is that for me?"and motioned me over until she could take me between her beautiful ruby lips to lick and suck me while I took several pics of her smiling eyes looking up into the camera. Finally Beth pulled me gleaming with saliva from her throat and mouth. "George, does that camera have a timer? Cause I'd like to have a group picture now."

I grinned in assent and proceeded to set up the tripod and as I was focusing on them I saw that Beth had repositioned herself on Billy so that she was facing him. He had applied a generous amount of K-Y jelly to his middle finger and was working it up Beth's anal passage. I realized that a timer would not work because of the delicate nature of the upcoming double penetration so I pulled out a extra long cable release that I had rigged to a foot pedal and hoped that I could remember to trip the release at the right moment. An auto-advance wind on the SLR would have been so nice but one shot would have to do. When I again turned to face them Beth was handing me the KY.

Beth joked "Remember this white turkey on dark rye sandwich needs a lot of grease."Her cheek was resting on Billy's head and her smile was a mixture of lust and shy anticipation as she raised her beautiful twin rear globes in offering to my loving assault. I lubed myself up and positioned myself at her posterior and began to push the tip into her initially resistant sphincter.

"Unh..unh...unnnnh...oh my god!"Beth groaned as I slid into her rectum and felt the familiar heat and tightness as well as the feel of Billy's dick through Beth's thin perineum. I stopped when I had achieved full penetration so she could get used to being so full. I could feel her spasms and then every beat of her heart as she pulsed around my cock. As I slowly withdrew and Billy slowly reentered, Beth gave a gasp "Aaaa...oooh."and shuddered all over. "Slow...slowly please."she murmured. After several more cycles of Billy's and my alternate penetration we gradually speeded up with Beth's encouragement as she started to repeatedly orgasm. Finally she exclaimed "Oh my god...this is so wonderful; I just keep coming and coming! Oh George, oh Billy, you're filling me up; thank you, thank you both!"and she started kissing Billy passionately. She then whispered in his ear "I want to taste you when you come; please wait for me to take you in my mouth."She then turned her head to look at me with lust lidded eyes "Give me that big nine-iron of yours, come for me...I want to feel you coming deep inside me one last time before you leave."

With that I really started to pound away at Beth while she clutched at my hip and with Billy's head clutched to her breast keened until we both broke into a cry of ecstasy and I pumped myself into her hot bowels. I could feel her spasm around my cock as we shuddered, sighed and gasped. I barely managed to trip the camera shutter during the process but the photo came out great. When I finally pulled out of Beth I leaned forward to give her a final post-coital kiss then I stepped back to notice that she was helping Billy in squeezing his shaft tightly to prevent his orgasm. A tiny rivulet of my spend was dripping onto her thighs and her engagement ring.

Beth kept her grip on Billy's monster as she got off his lap to kneel between his knees and put it in her mouth. He was straining not to come too soon but almost from the instant his cock was on her tongue, he started to spurt. Beth opened her throat and he assisted by grabbing the back of her head. Again I watched her lovely throat swell with his broad member stretching it while he emptied himself into her esophagus. During this process, Beth assumed an almost dreamy countenance as her half lidded eyes lost focus and her brows arched in pleasure while he roared in his orgastic climax.

When he finished Beth pulled off him with a gasp trailing a stream of opalescent fluid. When she turned to look at me with a mixture of triumph in her prodigious fellatio skills and a red faced, embarrassed grin at the spectacle she presented with her ruby lips wreathed in sperm, her chin glazed and dripping down to her rosy heaving breasts. Her silk framed, rosy, sweat slick hindquarters looked equally beautiful with her dark ringlets and purple labia gleaming with droplets of all our passion.

I reopened the champagne and after cleaning up we all posed for another 'Springmaid' (Two bucks well spent) moment. I remember that Beth was laughing at me because I was parting her thighs to display her beautiful swollen and shining lower lips while Billy just looked on in satisfied bemusement.

Epilogue 2009:

I hold that photo now, nearly forty years later. It was the only copy and I'm glad I kept it. We all look so young and happy. It's hard to believe it was that long ago.

I went on to retire from the Army with 30 years and continue working in the VA system as a rehab specialist until I retired for good in 2004. I still work as a volunteer and as always the hardest part are the really damaged young ones and they seem to get younger with every war.

I'm an old man now, grand father and just recently a great-grand father. My daughters graduated from good schools and one is a lawyer and the other is a Lt. Commander in the Public Health Service. I really enjoyed giving her the first salute after her commissioning ceremony.

Adele, my wife passed on the spring before last and so she didn't get to see our new President take office but I think she would have been very proud. But then again she was a die-hard 'Hillary Girl' so maybe not. Because of my volunteer work I received the honor of accompanying one of the Tuskegee Airmen to the Inaugural and I was right up front on that cold bright morning last January.

But enough about me: this is Beth's and to some extent Billy's story. They enjoyed the rest of the Spring, Summer, and Fall together in Denver before he shipped for Oakland and Nam in early December.

Towards the end of his one year tour, Billy's unit got hit by an ambush. Two guys were badly wounded and Billy went after them under heavy fire. He picked up one guy and got him back to relative safety before heading back for the other. He had just reached the second wounded soldier and was reaching out to pick him up when Billy took an AK-47 round through the arm hole of his flack jacket and both lungs. According to the guy he was trying to rescue "Beth."was all he said.

I was surprised when they shipped his body back to Denver but then I found that Billy and Beth had not taken my advise and instead had gotten married before he left. Beth was left to take the folded flag and Billy's Bronze Star. I can still see her standing there, a slender figure dressed in black with that bright blue and white triangle in her arms in front of that black hole that eventually swallows all of us. Tears were streaming down her face as the honor guard fired a salute and a soft snow drifted down.

Beth continued to correspond with me but over the years, the letters dwindled down to Christmas and the occasional birthday card. She quit the Denver school system and joined the Peace Corps and served in North Africa before returning to the States. She had a second disastrous short marriage to a wealthy guy twice her age. When that ended in divorce she went back to religion and became a 'Born-Again' before going back to school and getting her MBA.

Beth was a fast rising young executive with a major credit card company and was flying back to Denver from Florida on Delta flight 191 on August 2, 1985 when it crashed at Dallas-Fort Worth. They buried what was left of her next to Billy on that grassy Denver hillside.

I revisited that hillside last spring and left a recordings of Edith Piaf and the Missouri waltz on their graves and I hope they are dancing together in heaven.

THE END

Authors Note: I met George at the VA where I receive care and we began to talk about the Airborne. When I mentioned where I went to college, he asked if I knew Beth and I answered that I had been close friends with her for several years. I asked if I could put down his story on paper. This has been our joint effort to remember a rare and beautiful woman.

rondori
rondori
152 Followers
12