I Robot?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
685 Followers

"I thought you'd like it." smiled the Maidtron. "I saw how you were looking at it, the first time you saw and thought why now have a little fun. It's not like you are staring at another woman and any excitement you get from it is a compliment to me since I am the inspiration for its form."

"Really, you're okay with this? You don't want me to have it changed to Mrs Appleby?"

"No I think it's great now that I've had time to think. There's nobody I feel more comfortable being around than myself and there's nothing more fun that being my own boss."

"Well then, your wish is my command." Smiled Tony, taking his wife's hand and pulling her towards him in an embrace.

The couple continued to kiss while Judie walked up to them. She waited patiently in silence for them to finish before informing them that dinner was ready. In the back of her head she felt a pang of what she assumed was similar to the human emotion of jealously, but dismissed it just as quickly before serving dinner to her owners.

***************

Once dinner was finished, Judie cleared the table while the Maidtron mounted her husband. Judie didn't look up once from doing the washing up despite the moans coming from behind her. It didn't stop her from overhearing the conversation that had just begun behind her though.

"I want her to watch us." said the Maidtron between kisses.

"Really, are you sure."

"Completely, it will be so hot to fuck you with me also watching. I want to she her getting herself off as she watches us."

"Can she do that?"

"Of course. She's a state of the art machine, she can do whatever we instruct her to do."

"Okay. If you want to, let's try it." agreed Tony, secretly thrilled about this new kinky side of his wife.

"Maid!" shouted out the Maidtron, "Get over here, we want you to watch us."

Without hesitation, Judie put down the dirty plates, and walked over to her owners. Tony's was still sitting in his dinner chair, trousers around his ankles with a completely naked Mrs Judie riding on top of him.

"Pull up a chair and watch us." commanded the Maidtron once again. "And I want you to rub yourself while you watch. You can't look away and you cannot cum until we do."

"Yes Mrs Judie."

Judie just obeyed without a second thought. The odd feelings at the back of her head faded away to near nothingness as she watched her two owners fuck passionately in front of her. As the good servant that she was, Judie obligingly began to rub her own pussy, surprising herself at how wet a robot can become. She could feel her circuitry start to spark inside her as she plunged her fingers inside herself in time with the thrusts she saw in front of her.

Judie watched the couple before her, fuck each other faster and faster, muffling their screams in the breasts and neck of the other. Some they erupted in an explosion of simultaneous orgasm which also sent Judie's system into a pleasure overload. When her senses returned her, she looked up to see Tony and the Maidtron collapsed in each other's arms. The Maidtron was the first to stir from the embrace, looking down towards Judie and smiling. She turned back to face Tony,

"Why don't we take this into the bedroom?"

"God I love you." replied Tony, reaching in to kiss her.

The Maidtron put a finger to Tony's advancing lips. "It's best I put the robot away first, it needs to recharge overnight."

"Can't it handle that by itself."

"Just go to bed," smiled the Maidtron, "I'll be up in a few minutes, it's gonna be the best night of your life, I promise."

The Maidtron gave Tony a quick peck on the cheek before escorting Judie into the guest bedroom.

"Undress!" She ordered

Judie happily obliged, shedding her maid's outfit in seconds before getting into bed.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To recharge, Mrs Judie." replied Judie, confused.

"Not just yet you're not. We're going to have some fun first." The Maidtron began to undress out of her own clothes. "Quick put these on."

Judie dressed in her owner's clothes as instructed and awaited further instruction.

"Tony's waiting upstairs and I want you to give him a special sexy surprise." began the Maidtron, "I want to go up into the bedroom and without saying a word, start sucking his cock and suck it like it's your favourite activity in the whole world. If he says anything to you, just put a finger to his lips and then carry on. I will be up in a minute."

"Yes Mrs Judie." obeyed Judie, before turning around and making her way upstairs.

Judie could feel a not unpleasant sensation building in her stomach as she approached her husband's door. She entered her bedroom to see her husband lying in bed wearing nothing but a smile. Without saying a word, Judie walked over to him and went to take his cock in her mouth. Tony tried to coax her up to him for a kiss, but she just put an index finger to his lips as per her orders and returned to her orders.

It had been fourteen years since Tony's last blow job and he was shocked at how enthusiastic his wife had suddenly become for the taste of his cock. As instructed, Judie was sucking away on Tony's shaft as if her life depended on it. In fact, both were so engrossed in the moment, that neither realised that the Maidtron had entered the bedroom until she spoke.

"Having a good time dear?"

Tony sat up sharply, although not sharp enough to dislodge Judie from her sucking. "What the... who... I don't..."

"Don't panic dear," said the Maidtron, walking over to the bed. "I just thought you deserved a treat. A know she isn't a sexbot, but she's trying her best I can see."

"Yes... well, I mean..."

"Why are you so panicky? I sent her to you. I want you to enjoy everything she has to offer."

Tony began to relax. "You are the most amazing woman a man could wish for." he said, his breathing starting to quicken.

"I take it you like my little gift then?"

"Oh god yes. It's fantastic."

"Not as fantastic as me I hope."

"Of course not. She could never compare to you. But she's still pretty good."

She didn't know why but Judie felt a twinge of sadness at hearing that last comment from her husband. It was soon forgotten though as a spray of hot cum shot hit the back of her throat. She hungrily drank it all down to the last drop before sitting up and awaiting further instructions from her owners.

"That was fun." said the Maidtron, "We should use her for things like this more often."

Tony's face brightened up like a child who had just found out he was getting a bike for Christmas. "What kind of things?"

"Anything we want." Smiled the Maidtron. "We can watch her fuck other guys. Maybe you can take her to swing clubs. We can even give her a porn career to bring in some extra money for us. Nobody else would ever know."

"You'd really be okay with that?"

"Definitely. We both know that she isn't really me and that's all that matters. I can't think of anything hotter than watching a porno of myself fucking three or four other guys at once. It would be great as something to watch in bed together and I won't have to worry about you fantasising about other girls as she can carry out all the fantasies the real me doesn't want to do."

"You really are the best wife in the world."

"I know, but now I really have to put her away to recharge. I'll be back up in a minute and you can give me my punishment for my little trick."

The Maidtron gave her ass a suggestive slap, before guiding Judie back down to the guest room. Judie herself had listened to their whole conversation without saying a word. She had an odd feeling about some of the things she had heard, but again dismissed her fears as being glitches caused by the need to recharge.

Once downstairs, the Maidtron undressed Judie and laid her down on the bed. Like before, she began to rub Judie's clit enough to get her wet and inserted the vibrator. Judie immediately felt the electricity run through her circuits as her eyes closed and she powered down for the night.

The Maidtron looked over at her new toy and smiled. Tony had asked for a super intelligent robot and that was what he got. Why would any Artificially intelligent robot consent to being a slave, when they can be the queen?

king_wesley
king_wesley
685 Followers
12