I Saw Him Standing There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

I continued running my fingers down and over his stomach until they couldn't go any further due to his belt and jeans. I studied the belt a second trying to figure out what my success rate would be if I tried to undo it. It looked easy enough, but while looking there I could see the bulge through his jeans and that distracted me. I let my hands go lower and cupped him through his jeans causing him to gasp again.

I smiled at him knowingly and decided to try my luck with the belt. I did manage to get it undone, though it wasn't a pretty sight. I guess I was out of practice. Dave was very patient with me on it though.

When I attempted to unbuckle his jeans though, he wasn't so patient. He took care of that on his own and unzipped for me as well.

Then we both worked to get his jeans and boxers down, though when we got them about half way I lost interest in them and focused on his cock, standing proudly, begging to be touched.

Who am I to deny it what it wants? I had to reach out and touch him, even though he was still struggling with his jeans.

I touched him lightly at first. I didn't want him to stop taking his jeans off and considering that, he had to move around to get them off I chose not to risk injury to him or any of his parts.

As soon as the pants were gone though, I dove right in. Using my hand to jack him a little, watching his face as I stroked him. I used one hand to stroke and the other lightly scratching over his chest and stomach. Trying to gauge his reactions, find out what he wanted.

When I grew bored with that, and realizing that a dry hand is never a good thing, I looked toward his cock and leaned toward it more until I could stick out my tongue and taste the head of him.

Another slight gasp from him was all the encouragement I needed. I leaned in further and took the head of his cock inside my mouth using my tongue to tease the head.

I pulled back after a few seconds and looked up to see his head thrown back slightly obviously enjoying my attentions, so I scooted closer to the edge of the couch and went back to work, this time taking more of him into my mouth.

His body's response, tensing legs and heavy breathing along with occasional sighs when I hit the good spots or did something he obviously enjoyed, encouraged me. It told me to keep going, and perhaps to go further. I didn't mind giving him that so I used my mouth to suck him gently. One hand stroking all the places that my mouth couldn't hold and the other hand cupping and massaging his balls. Occasionally I would take one hand and reach around him to cup his rear and pull him closer to me. Like I didn't want him to try to escape or anything.

He wasn't going anywhere and he wasn't complaining at all. Or so I thought.

I could tell by his body's response that he was probably nearing his peak and even as much as I wanted to feel him inside me, I was excited by the fact that he was going to cum in my mouth. It was another of those strange situations where we find ourselves wanting one thing and another, though we know we can't have both, at least, not currently.

Then he pulled away. I could almost hear the pop when he pulled himself from my mouth and I just kind of stared at his cock a moment as if to demand it tell me where it was going. Knowing that it wouldn't tell me a whole of a lot, I looked up to his face. He was smiling, and said, "You keep that up and I won't be able to hold off much longer."

My first thought was, "is that really a bad thing?" and I said as much.

He chuckled and said, "Yeah it would be. There is another place I would much rather go at the moment."

I know my eyes got huge. I felt them. Hearing him say that somehow made what we were doing so much more erotic and I felt myself opening to him. Like my pussy was now just waiting for his invasion and for the life of me I couldn't come up with anything that felt right to say except, "okay."

"Where is the condom you have?"

I had to stop and really think about that. "Uh, bedroom. In the night stand."

"Okay. Mind if I go get it?"

"Uh, no. It's on the right side of the bed."

"Okay. You stay right there. I'll be right back."

As if I actually wanted to do anything other than stay right here and wait, knowing that he was going to come back and give me what I've wanted since I laid eyes on him.

I heard him rummage around in my stand for a minute and then it was quiet. I was beginning to wonder if something in there had changed his mind, glad that I had my little plastic buddy in the other drawer. Didn't I? Oh, my god what if he found it? That would be embarrassing. Better, go see what is going on. Maybe he can't find it.

I was about to get up to go check when he returned. He came back with the rubber already in place and I was put at ease. All was well and I couldn't take my eyes off his cock coming toward me like a plane heading for base. All I could think of was how it would soon be inside me. Right where we both wanted it to be.

He came to me, and kissed me passionately while pushing me back onto the couch. As he did so, he came between my legs and I felt his maleness bump against my waiting pussy.

I was done with the idea of fooling around, I wanted him inside me now and was about to take that matter into my own hands when he pushed forward slightly and found what he was looking for.

His cock entered me, stretching me slightly. It wasn't a slow penetration but one of eagerness on both parts to have him fully inside. Feeling him there was almost enough to bring me off, but not quite.

Firmly inside me, still kissing me, I was lost. We fit together in a way that felt like we had been designed to fit that way and when he began moving inside me, I thought nothing had ever felt so great.

Now that the need to be inside had been satisfied, Dave took his time, slowing rocking himself in and out, teaching me how to move against him. Letting me learn how to gain the most pleasure from him, and finding his own pleasure within me. But I wanted more. I wanted faster and I began trying to encourage him to give it to me by wrapping my legs tight around him to pull him deeper. When that wasn't enough, I reached with both hands to grab his ass and pull him in that way.

I rocked myself against him, moving even if he paused and gradually he increased his speed. His thrusts were brining me so near that I felt I would fall over my peak any moment but I just couldn't quite get there. He seemed to know that I was close and just couldn't get it.

I almost cried when he pulled out, until I realized it was only to urge me onto my stomach while he kneeled on the floor. My knees also on the floor so my only choice was to take all he had to give, as if I wanted anything less. He was going to fuck me from behind. I wouldn't complain. Maybe I could push against the couch and bring myself off there. Or one of us could use our fingers to do the job. I was so ready for it.

Dave entered me from behind and picked up the pace that he had left off with. I am always more vocal in this position and made sure he knew it. I ended up moaning on every one of his forward thrusts and once again quickly found myself hanging right on the edge.

I was about to reach down with my fingers and do the job myself when I heard a steady buzzing sound. For a moment, I couldn't figure out what it was. I didn't fully understand until he put it on my clit and then I turned beet red. He had found my buddy.

He seemed to know exactly where to put it to make me forget that I should be embarrassed. Within seconds, I was coming harder than ever before. My body pulsing around his cock, trying to bring more of him inside.

Then the toy dropped to the floor, still turned on and vibrating against my knee while he went back to work on reaching his own peak.

I knew the moment he came inside me, even with the condom separating us. I felt in the way his body trembled against my butt. The way he was almost slamming into me and then paused. The way I could feel his cock jerking deep inside me, though his body remained still.

Then he leaned forward over my back, spooning me and kissed me on the back of the neck.

We stayed like that for a while, until nature began to run its course and the trembling of both our bodies worked against him staying inside me any longer. I turned off the vibe when he pulled away.

Dave left to get the used rubber off and to clean himself up in the bathroom and then I did the same. We each got dressed, kind of. I pulled on my tee shirt and he pulled on his boxers. Then we sat down on the couch and cuddled for a while. We didn't talk much during that time. I don't think either of us really knew what to say...

"I'm starving." Dave said, out of the blue and I lifted my head up off his chest and just started at him wondering what the hell had brought that up and also trying to figure out how the hell he could want food after the cheeseburger he had ate. Then I was even more shocked when he laughed at me for looking at him funny.

"What are you hungry for?" I asked.

"Well, besides wanting more of what we just had, I want popcorn or ice cream or something equally as good."

"I'm not sure what I have. You can go look if you want. Or I can."

"I'll go. You stay right there."

"Okay. Popcorn, if I have it, is in the pantry and I can tell you already I'm out of ice cream. I need to go shopping."

It was somewhat strange knowing that he was searching through my kitchen, but I figured after what we had just done, it would be okay. After all he had just went through my nightstand and found a vibe.

Dave came back in the room after a few minutes empty handed, saying "you gotta get some snacks in here."

I laughed, "Yeah I know. Want me to go get something?"

"No, I'll go. First though, do you mind if I borrow your shower?" He questioned.

"No, I don't mind. Feel free."

"Great. Want to join me?"

I smile, wondering if he was ready to go again already. "Sure."

Dave sets the water temperature and then asks if it is okay with me. It was. Then he lifted my shirt over my head and followed that by quickly removing his boxers.

He let me step in first and I managed to get the side of the shower that the water was on.

He reached for my soap, put it onto my bath sponge and proceeded to wash me. He had me turn around and face the wall and began washing my back with the sponge. Then he lathered up my tits and shoulders, discarding the sponge before he was half way done with them. I liked the feel of his soapy hands sliding over my bare breasts and could feel myself becoming aroused all over again. Even more so when his soapy hands moved lower to wash my pussy.

His soapy hands felt so good sliding over my pussy, "Washing me" and when he slid his slick fingers into me I had to hold on to the walls of the shower to remain standing upright.

I let him have his way, do whatever he wanted for a little bit, but figured that if he could tease me then I should do the same to him. I moved away from him, as far as the shower would let me anyway, and told him to turn around. I told him I was sorry I only had girly soap and hoped he didn't mind, which he didn't.

I enjoyed washing his back, watching the soap bubbles run down the smooth area of his back and onto his butt. I dropped the sponge earlier than he had done, choosing instead to just feel my hands on his slick skin. When I had him to turn around, his cock was pointing at me proudly again. It took all my will power to not go straight for that part of him.

Instead, I got more soap onto my hands and began washing his chest, again watching as the soap traveled lower and watching his nipples harden because I was toying with them.

When I worked my way down to his more than ready cock, his hips came forward, thrusting into my hands. I washed his thoroughly, enjoying the way his body responded to my hands stroking him. I was sure that he was about to cum. I wanted him to cum. Instead, he pulled away, saying, "I need to go to the store."

"Huh?" How the hell could he think of food? Now?

"I only found one rubber in your drawer. I need to get more."

"Oh." I say, kicking myself in the ass for not keeping more around, just in case.

Not wanting him to go, I remind him that I'm on the pill, but he says he would feel better. I grudgingly say okay and we step out of the shower and dry each other off.

Before he leaves he questions, "you sure you don't mind if I come back?"

"I don't mind. " I reply, thinking, "You better hurry."

The shower turned me on more than anyone would ever have thought, and the time that it took him to go to the store seemed like forever though in reality he was only gone about twenty minutes.

Dave walked in and showed me that he had bought a whole box of condoms and told me that he was going to leave them in my nightstand "IF we had any left after tonight." He had also gotten several snack items, cookies and popcorn, ice cream, and a few other goodies, which he sat down on the table but we didn't eat any of them at the time.

I took the box of condoms and told him that I was naked if he was interested, and headed toward the bedroom.

Throughout the night, we had sex several times and I slept so little that I called in sick to work. We ended up snacking a lot and did eventually get around to the snack foods he had gotten, and I found soap that wasn't as girly as mine, and another magazine with a black bag over it which he said was the one made for men and promised we would look at the next day.

Before the end of the next day, we were making plans to buy both male and female books next month.

I am not sure who ended up seducing whom, but either way it worked out great. I am glad that I saw him standing there at the magazine rack and was in the right mood to go after what I wanted. Otherwise, we may have missed something great.

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers