I Saw It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
866 Followers

She looked at Jason and said breathlessly, "I'm sure Teri won't mind sharing. There's plenty to go around."

And with that she just sat down, and took the rest of him inside all at once. Surprised by how much more there was to go, she yelped, and started to shake. I new he had stretched my wife more that ever before, and could tell she was coming already. With an almost a tone of amazement, Dana came on the pole lodged within her, and then fell limp.

Jason rolled her over without withdrawing, and began to stroke her. Long, deep and slowly, he began the shafting of my wife, taking her as I knew she wanted. Her legs flailing in the air, and her gasps and groans of continuous orgasms he pounded her mercilessly out and in. I watched her distended pussy lips and the now continuous flow of cunt juice drenching the sheets below her ass. Her hands digging into his pile driving ass, I knew there was no way she could stop him from cumming inside her. She would never get him off her, and into her mouth before he deposited his potent sperm deep within her receptive womb. As deep as he was going, and as open as she was, I knew I would soon be watching my wife getting impregnated. His pace quickened and I had to take my cock out and stroke it. But before I could, I felt another hand on my cock. It was Teri!

She looked at me as she stroked my cock, and said. "Amazing, isn't it? Have you ever seen such a cock before?"

I shook my head no, and looked at her surprised.

She continued, "When I told Dana about Jason's cock she told me about your fantasies. I told she could fuck him if she wanted to, that it was OK with me."

I was stunned! Teri then knelt before me and began sucking my cock while I watched our partners fuck.

She stopped long enough to look up at me and say, "I wonder if Dana's ovulating tonight?"

Just then I watched in stunned disbelief as Jason began pounding Dana even deeper. He then told Dana he was about to cum. She moaned and grabbed his ass pulling him deeper inside her. She reached up and began deeply kissing him saying yes...yes.. cum inside me, don't stop, Oh God... and she began cumming like never before. Her whole body shook, and her pussy clamped down on his massive member. He plowed through her tightening pussy, and I watched as his balls began to jump, and his ass cheeks clenched. He roared and began cumming! His powerful orgasm brought Dana to new heights, as she screamed and babbled, her helpless body lying before the onslaught of her lover, catching his cum in her womb. I could see his pulsing cock shoot rope after rope of cum into her, and I watched helplessly as it filled her to overflowing, and escaped out of her hole, and rand down her ass.

As I looked at the almost vulgar sight before me, I came in Teri's mouth. Lying atop my wife was a black lover. Spent he lay there, holding his cum inside her. As they both recovered from their exertion, I new this would not be the end. I had just had my darkest fantasy fulfilled. My white wife, had been taken and probably impregnated by a black man in front of my own eyes.

Teri rose, and kissed me, giving me back my own cum, and said, "I think she'll probably want him again."

Jason rolled off my wife, and Teri walked into the room.

Teri asked, "Was she good?"

Jason said that she was great, and wanted to know if it was OK if he could have my wife again. Teri said that she didn't care, it was OK with her. Teri then looked at his cock, all slimy and covered in cum from him and my wife, and said, "what a mess, I guess I had better clean you up." With that she began to slowly suck and lick at his sticky messy cock.

I just stood there looking at my wife. She was laying on the bed, legs spread wide, not even bothering to cover herself. The cum was pouring out of her open cunt, and her black cunt hair was wet and matted. A puddle was forming on the sheets as the cum ran down the crack of her ass. Her eyes were closed, and her flushed chest was heaving up and down. She had never looked so beautiful. My wife lay before all of us, a used cum filled slut.

Teri stopped sucking Jason long enough to say, "Boy, she's a mess, why don't you do something about that?"

The implication was clear. Mesmerized by the sight before me, I climbed between my wife's thighs, looking all the time at her oozing hole, and planted my mouth on her nasty, cheating cum filled cunt. I looked up at her face, and could see her smile a smile of satisfaction. I knew our life had changed forever.

Jason fucked Dana at least two more time that night. I got to fuck Teri once (that's all I had left). Every now and then when Dana would "go out shopping" or "come home late from work" her cunt would be full of Jason's cum. Many times I got to see Jason bang my wife cumming inside her every time, but that had to stop, because she was getting fatter as the pregnancy went on.

Now every one knows my wife fucks black men.

But on that first night as I licked out her cum filled out, she said laughingly, "Oh, no..I forgot to tell him to pull out! I'm not on the pill! What if he got me pregnant? It's all your fault!"

It was my fault, and I'm glad.

voyuerman
voyuerman
866 Followers
12