I Saw My Wife Fucking on the Net

Story Info
Tell him his dick's gotta do double duty for a while.
4.2k words
3.44
44k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,097 Followers

I visit a lot of porn sites on my computer. Several hours a day. I've got a favorite where a lot of the videos look like amateurs had done them and that was a turn on for me. I never let my wife Kay know about my porn addiction. I figured it would piss her off. Besides it's kinda embarrassing to have someone know that in your spare time you sit in front of a computer screen looking at dirty pictures and playing with your peter.

Kay was a professional woman -- a consultant to department stores. She traveled around studying store interiors and giving advice on better ways to display their stuff. She also gave lectures to store managers at meetings.

Kay had a photographer, Bobby Brown, who traveled with her and took pictures and videos for her to use in lectures and consultations. He had worked for her for two years. Bobby was a thirty year-old tall black dude that I considered handsome and he was married to a colleague of mine. I'm a stockbroker and Betty Brown is probably the luckiest investor I ever met. She got rich specializing in penny stocks -- it was an instinct but it made a lot of money for her clients.

My wife Kay was forty-five years old and so good-looking she could pass for thirty. Blond, blue-eyed, big tits, and a narrow waist. She had a fantastic ass and great legs. She wasn't all that big on fucking but I still thought I was a very lucky guy.

I was surfing the net one afternoon when I saw it. A blond bitch was sucking a big black cock -- one of my favorite subjects. I started playing with my peter with one hand and my balls with other. I got nice and hard and I was stroking it fast before I noticed that there was something familiar about the blond bitch. I looked closely and saw that she looked a lot like Kay.

Her hair was the same blond. Her big tits were just like Kay's. I looked at the hand holding the guy's cock and she had a wedding ring and diamond engagement ring just like Kay's. The clincher was the ruby on her right ring finger. Big, red, and expensive! Same tits, same ass, same hair, and that ruby ring. It was my wife Kay!

Shit! My wife was sucking off a nigger!

I looked at the picture more closely and I saw it was my own bedroom -- my bed, my table and lamp -- and shit! Even the novel with that bright red colored jacket I had read last month was sitting on the bedside table!

My God! My wife was sucking a big black cock on a public web site!

I tried to see the guy's face but couldn't. As he was about to ejaculate he looked up, grabbed his dick in one hand and my wife's head in the other and gave her a facial -- pumping more cum than I could imagine all over her face, in her hair, and into her wide open mouth as she giggled and laughed happily. I could now see his face clearly. It was Bobby Brown! My wife's black photographer Bobby Brown was getting sucked off by my own wife in my own bed!

The shot changed and he was fucking her missionary and she was screaming for him to fuck her deeper, then the shot changed again and she was doing him cowboy with him playing with her big tits, then it changed again and he was doing her doggie -- his huge black testicles hanging low and swinging like the balls on a bull. The video lasted less than ten minutes because the tame parts had been edited out, but that must have been a very long afternoon of fucking.

My God I thought. What the hell is this? Obviously Kay wouldn't put this thing on the net and neither would Bobby. Who put it there? And why? How had the video been made? When was it done?

I copied that video to a disk and then I looked at it again. Neither Bobby nor Kay looked at the camera. Shit! Maybe they didn't know they were being photographed! It was done in secret! I ran upstairs to my bedroom and checked my closet door. In the door was a tiny hole no larger than the lens on an I-pad. I looked through the hole directly at my bed. That's the how!

I had read that novel three weeks ago. I spent less than a week reading it. I was in New York for two days that week at a board meeting. That's the when! Less than a month ago.

But who? WHO had done it? And WHY? That's what I had to find out.

I sat there trying to get the whole thing into my head. My wife was fucking a nigger who worked for her. And somebody wanted the world to know about it. Who?

There seemed to be only one thing to do. I called Bobby Brown and asked him to stop by the house. He did and I sat next to him on the couch and showed him the copy I had made of that video.

"Oh my God," he said. "I thought she was bluffing. I never figured she'd do it."

"Tell me the story Bobby," I said. "Who did this and why?"

A long and confused story spilled out of a very frightened young man.

"Before Kay I was fuckin this white bitch. After I went to work for Kay and started fuckin her, I dumped the other bitch. She got pissed and wanted me back. Said I'd be sorry if I didn't start fuckin her again. So I banged her a few times but she kept on nagging me for more. You know how women nag when they want to fuck."

No, I thought, I'd never had a woman nag me to fuck.

"Who was she," I asked.

"Just a gal whose husband neglected her pussy. She's in the business. A photographer. I figured what the hell? There's nothing she can do. I told her to go to hell and quit fuckin her."

"How did she get into my house?" I asked.

"I have no idea," he replied.

Then he paused in thought and added, "But I have your house key on my chain."

"So she made a copy. How did she know when to be here?" I asked.

"She knew I always fucked your wife every afternoon when you were out of town on business," he said.

"How long have you been fuckin Kay," I asked.

"About two years," he replied. "In hotels when we travel together and in your bedroom when you're out of town."

Jesus, I thought. Two years!

"If Betty finds out about this I'm toast!" Bobby said.

I knew his wife Betty quite well. She was a broker like me and had an office in the same building. We often had lunch together and talked about stocks.

"Tell me about Betty," I said.

"Four years ago I was fuckin this bitch and Betty found out. She got a lawyer and she knows all about numbers. It's her business - right? I'd be broke! Dirt poor! She said one more bitch and I'd be history. If she sees this video ... "

I didn't like my wife thought of as "one more bitch" but on second thought the word seemed to apply perfectly. Kay WAS a bitch! And a whore!

"Look Bobby. I want you to stop fucking my wife."

In a panic he cried out, "I can't do that! We're going to Nashville Thursday for a Friday meeting. If I don't fuck her Thursday night she'll know something is wrong. I gotta fuck her."

I didn't want Kay to see this video and I didn't want her to get suspicious until I figured out what to do about this. Shit I thought. He's gotta keep on fuckin her!

"You're right Bobby. You gotta keep fuckin that whore."

"Your wife's not a whore Mr. I," he said. "She's a lady who needs more than a four inch dick and a five-minute fuck. She needs what I got in my pants to keep her pelvis happy."

Shit! Kay had told him about my little peter and my performance. I thought about that big, black, uncircumcised cock and those huge testicles on that video. That heavy hung bastard must have fucked Kay for over two hours. Yeah, I thought, that would keep any gal's pelvis happy. I had no idea that Kay needed that kind of sex -- sex I couldn't begin to give her. Somehow I gotta figure out what to do about this.

Kay had had a black photographer before Bobby. He had worked for her for three years. Was she fuckin him I wondered? I asked Bobby that question.

"Yeah, she was fuckin him," Bobby said. "Fucked him all the time he was workin for her. She fucked all of her photographers -- they was all black."

"She's a whore," I shouted angrily.

"No sir, your wife is NOT a whore," Bobby said. "She's a nice lady who has a thing for black cock."

"A thing?" I said. I was getting very angry.

"Yeah a thing," he said. "She likes black guys. Some gals are that way. She said she started fuckin black guys in college. It's our dicks. Black guys got big dicks."

"Bobby that's a social legend," I said. "Black guys' dicks are no bigger than white guys' dicks."

"You saw my dick in that video. I got ten inches and it ain't no social legend. Your wife might call it legendary but it ain't no social legend."

Having seen his erect cock with my wife sucking on it, I had to agree with him. He was very well hung. I thought about the guys on the porn sites. Maybe black guys did have bigger dicks. At least they looked bigger. But Bobby had to go.

"Bobby I want you to get another job and stop fuckin my wife. If you don't do that I'm gonna show this video to Betty and she's gonna cream your balls."

"Okay, okay," he said. "But I need time."

"How much time?" I asked.

"A month. Maybe two to find a good job. But I gotta fuck Kay till then. Otherwise she'll know something's wrong."

Well, I thought, he'd been fucking her for two years. I guess a couple of months more won't make that much difference. But the thought of being here at home drinking bourbon while my wife was in some hotel room fucking this big nigger for hours was not a good thought. I had to decide what to do about Kay. Do I dump her? Or what?

When they got back from Nashville I saw Kay having lunch with a big black dude and when I asked later she said it was a photographer she was interviewing to replace Bobby. She's gonna fuck him, I thought. Where does she find these guys I asked myself? She's had a long string of black photographers each one working for two or three years. What's the point of changing one black stud for another?

I had a talk with Bobby and told him he could stay.

"If I stay I gotta keep on fuckin her," Bobby said. "Fuckin her regular just like before."

"I know that Bobby! I know that! Shit! I gotta decide what I'm gonna do," I said. "You can fuck her till I figure that out."

What I ought to do is dump the slut, I thought. But I'm still in love with her in spite of what she's been doing. Maybe she can't help it -- this psychological "thing" she has about black peters. Maybe she needs to see a psychologist for therapy.

I got to think this thing through. If I dump her she'll still have a good job and she'll still keep on fuckin Bobby. If I don't dump her she'll keep fuckin him unless I do something and I have no idea at all about what to do.

Maybe I should tell Betty. That would get rid of Bobby but Kay would just find herself another nigger. Shit! "Since college" Bobby had said. That's twenty years! Twenty years of big, black cocks!

A week or so later Bobby called Kay and told her that he wasn't going to take that other job after all. Kay left to "do something" at her office and when she came back she had a big smile on her face. One look at her hair told me she'd been fuckin big time all afternoon at some cheap motel. She needs a shampoo! And remembering that video I could understand why.

That night in bed I decided to fuck her. We usually fucked once a week and I didn't want to change our schedule. It was not a big deal for her. I always figured some women didn't have those big orgasms I saw and read about on the net, although when I watched her fuck Bobby on that video she had several really big orgasms just like the professional porn stars acted out in those movies - except of course, hers were real.

I did my usual five-minute thing and as we lay there afterward I asked the question that I had been thinking about since this whole thing began.

"Am I big enough for you Kay?" I asked trying to make it sound like a joke.

She reached down and played with my dick.

"You got a cute little peter honey. I love it very much," she said and shook it playfully holding it between her thumb and forefinger and laughing.

"And I love you darling" she continued. "I really do. I am happily married and I'm getting all the sex I need."

Well that's certainly true, I thought. But she's not getting that sex from me.

Clearly she took Bobby's thick cock a lot more seriously than mine. It was over twice the length of mine and it was so thick her fingers didn't go all the way around it when she held it in her hand sucking on it. I couldn't forget the picture in my head of her hand with our wedding ring holding that thick black dick as she sucked it.

And he had fucked her for hours! What the hell am I gonna do I asked myself for the thousandth time. What? Should I tell Betty?

The next day Betty and I had lunch together as we often did.

After lunch Betty said, "John, let's have a drink. I need to talk to you."

What's this all about, I wondered? Does she know about Kay and Bobby? She got to the point very quickly.

"John have you noticed anything about Bobby's behavior? I'm worried. I mean ... do you think he has a girlfriend?"

"I don't know," I responded wondering what to say and wondering if this was the time to tell her what I had learned.

"I love him," she said. "I don't really care if he fucks some whore every now and then. All guys do that I guess. But I don't want him to get serious about anybody -- get involved with a married woman and get in trouble with her husband."

"He likes white girls. His favorite thing is getting a blowjob from a white bitch. He likes to look down and see blond hair bouncing up and down on his belly. And white gals love him because of the size of his dick -- that damn thing's gotta be almost a foot long."

Yeah, I said to myself, it is almost a foot long. I'd watched a lot of porn and black dicks always looked bigger than white ones. When I started watching that video before I knew it was Kay, I got a hard on and started pounding my peter. It would not have been the first time I jacked off into a towel watching a blond sucking a big black cock.

"You're right Betty," I said thinking about what Bobby had said about Kay. "Some white gals have a thing about black guys and I think it's the size of their cocks. Has Bobby done something before?"

Betty paused and then said very softly, "Please don't tell anyone about this but you know Rich and Carolyn Ames don't you?"

I knew them well from our club. I played golf with Rich and Carolyn was a beautiful blond with a fabulous figure.

"Well," she continued, "Bobby was fuckin Carolyn regular. That was four years ago. I caught them in bed together, got a lawyer, and scared the shit out of them both. Rich never found out his wife was a whore. I think maybe Bobby is up to the same game again but I don't know who the whore is. I'm gonna hire a private dick to check on him. Have you seen him with anybody?"

Plant the seed, I thought. Plant the seed!

"The only person I've seen him with is my wife. And as you know very well they travel together."

Betty paused in thought and then spoke softly.

"John, I hate to get personal, but Rich Ames wasn't taking care of Carolyn in bed. What about you and Kay?"

"Well ... I ... I love my wife very much Betty," I stammered. "I just don't want to lose her. I mean ... well ... it's almost like I wouldn't want to know it if she WAS fucking your husband."

Shit I thought! That's the truth! It just popped out, but it's the truth. I really don't want to lose my wife. I love her and I'm not giving her what she needs in bed -- that's for damn sure. This whole thing is MY fault.

"I understand what you're saying John," Betty said. "But if Bobby IS fuckin Kay we both need to know about it."

"Could you forgive him again?" I asked.

Betty closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then she slowly let out a big sigh. Opening her eyes she looked at me and nodded slowly.

She was opening up to me! Suddenly I realized that she was just like me -- in love and afraid of losing the one she loved. We're in this together, I thought.

Do it! Just do it, I told myself. Tell her! It's humiliating but it's all gonna come out sooner or later. Maybe working together Betty and I can figure out what we both should do.

"Betty," I said slowly, "Bobby is being blackmailed. Blackmailed by an old girlfriend. Come over to my house and I'll show you."

It was one hell of an afternoon! I showed Betty the video and she wanted to see it a second time. Then I showed her the hole in my closet door where the bitch stood when she took that incriminating video. Then Betty asked to see the video a third time.

When the video finished she said, "They both seem to be enjoying themselves."

"Yeah," I said. "He's giving her something I can't."

"So is she," Betty said in a whisper. "Giving him something I can't."

I need help, I thought. Maybe Betty can help me. That's when I just broke down and told Betty everything: my addiction to porn sites, jacking off as I watched dirty pictures, my humiliation because my dick was so small, and my helplessness because my five-minute fucks weren't giving Kay what she needed. It was a long and sad and embarrassing confession.

Betty listened patiently without asking any questions. By the time I had finished she knew things about me that no one else had ever known. She also knew I was in love with a woman I could never satisfy in bed.

"Well John, let me tell you some things about me. I grew up dirt poor and my Momma raised me to be a decent girl. Momma never got near a college but she was a very smart woman. 'Never marry a nigger with a big dick,' Momma told me. 'A lot of white women out there go crazy for that. A big, black dick is a recipe for trouble.' I should have listened to my Momma."

"When I got to college I saw those women Momma was talking about. They were blond and they were whores and they just couldn't leave big, black dicks alone. And some of those guys with big dicks just couldn't leave those blond white gals alone either. It was a match made in ... well ... in hell."

"I shoulda listened to my Momma but I didn't. Bobby was so sweet and loving and wonderful and so good in bed that I married him even though he had the biggest dick I ever saw. And he's been fucking blond whores ever since! He's had pussy standing in line since college."

She shook her head and continued, "Bobby takes care of me in bed of course. And I'm not worried about the whores -- any guy with a dick like his is gonna get all the pussy he can handle. My only worry is that some husband might cause trouble. Face it John, any white man is gonna get pissed if he finds out his wife is fuckin a big heavy-hung nigger."

"John, you had the misfortune to fall in love with one of those women. You can be certain that Kay's been chasing black cock since college. Bobby will get tired of her and dump her just like he dumped the bitch who took that video. Kay may try to get him back but if she's smart she'll just hire another black photographer and change peters. It ain't love, John! She loves you! It's that thing she's got about black peters."

"You think she loves me?" I asked, remembering that video.

"Of course she loves you. She fucks you once a week and she can't be getting much from five minutes with that little four-inch dick of yours. You saw that video! You saw what she needs in bed -- she needs a couple of hours with a monster cock. And she's been very discrete about getting satisfied all these years. I mean she's probably had a dozen big black dicks since college and you'd never have suspected a thing if you hadn't seen that video."

"What am I gonna do?" I asked helplessly.

"Exactly what you been doing since you got married -- watching dirty pictures and jackin off like every other guy with a four-inch dick. But you're luckier than most -- you get a quality piece of ass once a week. I mean Bobby wouldn't be fuckin her if she wasn't quality pussy."

"No Betty what I meant was what are WE gonna do?" I asked feeling that the situation was hopeless.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,097 Followers
12