I Saw the Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JW1137
JW1137
2 Followers

It was like a yo-yo sleeping when the string is yanked. Suddenly and inexplicably I was on the nose cone of a rocket again shooting to another climax, so fast that I barely had time to realize what was happening. The second climax wasn't quite as powerful as the first but since I had always been a little skeptical about claims of multiple orgasms the phenomenon amazed me. The third one was smaller still but it was comparable to the ones I had with Todd on the rare occasions when I did reach one.

The yo-yo string was yanked a forth time but I pushed Samantha away. My muscles felt as though I'd been doing hard labor for days. The burn of the lactic acid build up made me feel weak.

The setting sun shone in through the living room blinds and bathed my lesbian lover in a bright pink and orange light. My pussy juice glistened on her face.

"Too much?" she asked smiling broadly flashing those perfect white teeth.

At some point she must have shrugged the robe off because she was between my legs completely naked. What welled in my chest at that moment I can only describe as adoration. I was suddenly obsessed with the desire to give her the same incredible feelings she'd just given me.

I pulled her toward me and she obviously did most of the work to get up on the couch beside me. Our lips engaged and I tasted my own juices for the first time. We devoured each other's mouth sucking and licking and biting which caused entirely different but equally thrilling waves of pleasure to wash over me. My need to satisfy her was getting ever stronger.

I slipped off the sofa to the floor and tried to push her legs apart but she resisted and stood up instead. Pulling me to my feet she said,

"No sweetheart not here... I want you naked too," with that she began dragging me toward the hallway that I learned led to the bedroom.

The removal of my blouse and skirt was a joint effort and done in such frenzy that I was surprised nothing got ripped. We embraced and she reached around and released my bra. A wave of embarrassment swamped me as she pulled the brassiere off. My 'B' cups, high and firm as they are, were so pathetic juxtaposed with Samantha's magnificent jugs. Instinctively I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh no darling... don't hide them, they're so beautiful," she complimented and pulled my arms away.

The oral tribute she paid to my boobs sent me soaring again. In my new universe I had a hair-trigger. The way I threw her on the bed was almost violent. The need to return the pleasure before she coaxed me to another climax was an obsession.

I pounced on her like a cat. I really had no idea what I would do when I arrived but I thrust her legs apart and assaulted her vulva with maniacal enthusiasm. Rationally I would not have been able to even imagine doing it an hour ago, but there was nothing left of my rationality. At that point I was pure animal instinct.

I felt a very unique sense of satisfaction when Samantha's body tensed and jerked through her first orgasm. She pulled me up and our naked bodies slid together lubricated by copious secretions. Time lost all meaning as we were writhing over one another. I don't know when or how we wound up in the sixty-nine position; all I knew was that the hot squishy feel of her vulva on my face was almost as thrilling as her mouth on mine.

I suppose it was exhaustion that made things fade. We didn't actually stop we just drifted into peaceful slumber.

***************************

I felt the soft moist lips on my forehead and opened my eyes. The room was dark except for the bright light shining from the bathroom behind the spectacular brunette sitting in her pale blue gown on the bed beside me.

"Dinner will be ready in about half an hour," she informed me as she got up.

I shielded my eyes from the bright light that she was no longer blocking.

"I thought you'd want to clean up before we eat."

Samantha disappeared out the door of the bedroom and I went into the light.

EPILOGUE:

Samantha and I continued to have a sexual relationship for another year or so. Her ambitious husband found another job—more money and better advancement potential. They moved clear across the country. We promised to stay in touch but you know how those things go.

My world was forever changed the day I saw the light.

JW1137
JW1137
2 Followers
12