I Saw You

Story Info
Watching.
2.4k words
3.16
54.2k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day Beth was looking forward to the evening's entertainment. The post conference meal and dancing would be starting soon and she was preparing herself in her hotel room. She had showered and applied her make up and was standing naked in front of a full length mirror deciding whether to wear her long, dark hair up or down. Three or four times she held it up, took a look in the mirror and then, let it fall again, unsure of which way she preferred it.

Eventually she chose down. She slid on a pair of sheer, white panties. The dark triangular bush at the top of her legs was clearly visible through the thin material as she positioned them. Next, she squeezed her ample breasts into a white 36C bra. She knew it was a little too small but liked the way it squeezed her tits tightly together, enhancing their appearance. Beth then dressed her legs in black, hold up stockings. The dark, lace, tops contrasted with the creamy white of her thighs. She felt a tingle of excitement as she surveyed herself in the mirror and allowed her fingers to gently trace up and down the lips of her pussy through the material of her panties. She stopped herself. Her outfit was completed with a one piece, black, velvet dress which was just above knee length and had a single zipper down the back. Slipping black heels onto her feet she took one last look at herself and then left the room for the party.

After drinks in the bar everyone made their way into the main function suite where tables were laid out ready to accommodate the attendees. A table plan was positioned on the way in and Beth made her way to her designated table and took a seat. Of the ten people that eventually filled the table Beth knew four or five of them already, within a short space of time everyone had introduced themselves to each other and conversation was flowing as freely as the wine. Three seats away from Beth sat Jed Matthews. He and Beth had spoken many times on the phone in numerous conference calls but this was the first time that they had actually met. He was a good looking man, his large, blue eyes looked directly into Beth's as they spoke at the table and she couldn't stop the lustful thoughts that were developing in her imagination. She had only just met this guy but she wanted his hands to explore her body; she wanted to feel his skin against hers; she wanted his lips locked on hers.

As the evening progressed Beth hoped that she had made it clear to Jed that she had the hots for him. She had flirted with him enough and given him plenty of opportunity to study her ample cleavage! Eventually she decided to bite the bullet; taking Jed's hand she led him onto the dance floor and after a couple of flirtatious dances she suggested they go somewhere a little quieter. They left the main function room and were soon in a quiet corridor. As soon as she thought it safe, Beth pinned Jed between herself and the corridor wall and placed her lips on his. Jed didn't resist and within moments their tongues were entwined. Eventually breaking the kiss, Beth said that they should find somewhere more private. After trying a couple of locked doors they found what appeared to be another smaller function room, it was not in use and they both went in.

Upon entering the room Jed placed a chair under the handle of the door to make sure that it couldn't be opened from the outside. Beth and Jed then threw themselves into deep, passionate kissing. Their tongues darted, hungrily, in and out of each other's mouth. Every now and then Beth let out a small moan of wanton pleasure. Her whole body was in an intense state of arousal; it felt as though her panties were soaked right through, such was the wetness between her legs. Jed's hands were all over her body, stroking her through her dress. He placed a hand on each of her butt cheeks and squeezing each one he pulled her towards him and she could feel his hardness against her tummy. Jed's kisses moved from Beth's mouth down on to the side of her neck; she threw her head back and Jed's tongue traced lines up and down her tightly drawn skin.

************

Dan was behind some stored partitions when he heard the door of the room click open and quickly click closed again before quietly spoken voices broke the silence. Through a gap he saw that a couple that had entered the room; the woman watched the man as he wedged a chair under the door handle, they obviously did not want to be disturbed. Transfixed, Dan watched as they then engaged in deep, passionate, kisses. Their lips were locked together and their hands slid up and down the contours of each others body. Every now and then one of them would let out a slight moan as their state of arousal intensified. Dan's cock was growing in his pants as he watched the couple from his hideaway. He started slowly rubbing the length of his hard cock through his trousers. He could feel juice oozing from its end as he watched the couple in action.

As he was working on her neck the man had reached up and slid down the zipper of the woman's dress. He turned her around so that she was facing the wall and after moving her long hair out of the way he began to kiss the back of her neck. She reached out and put both hands on the wall, to steady herself, as the man's attention turned to the skin of her back, exposed by the undone zipper. His tongue traced up and down her spine, from the top of her neck to the small of her back. Every time he reached the bottom she took a sharp intake of breath; on the way back up his hand caressed the length of her leg. After a while the man stopped; he slid the dress from the woman's shoulders and it fell to the floor. She turned around to face him and he took a step back to admire her.

Dan could see her too, his eyes raced all over her body; her large breasts were trying their best to escape from her bra and he could clearly see her dark pubic bush through her thin, white panties. Her white thighs sat atop black stockings. Dan slid a hand down the front of his pants and wrapped his fingers tightly around his fat, wet cock. He slid the skin towards its base and felt his bulbous end pop out from beneath his foreskin. He undid the button fly and slid his pants down just far enough to release his throbbing erection. He slowly teased himself, gently moving his hand up and down the length of his cock.

************

His eyes transfixed on Beth's semi-naked body, Jed began to unbutton his shirt. Beth reached around her back, unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her hands cupped her heavy breasts and with the thumb and forefinger of each hand she teased her nipples, making them swell. Within no time Jed was completely naked. Beth surveyed his body. It was obvious that he worked out regularly as his upper body was toned and firm. His cock was sticking out in front of him, not too long but nice and wide; she liked that; his large sac hung from the base of his member. Once more their lips met, Beth's tits squashed against Jed's chest and his erection rubbed up against her stomach. With one hand Beth reached down between Jed's legs; she cupped his heavy balls in her hand and gently massaged them as their tongues continued to probe each others mouth.

Beth broke the kiss and moved her wet lips down to Jed's chest. She circled his nipple with the end of her tongue and then continued her way down, laying soft kisses on his stomach before she went down onto her knees in front of him. Her eyes surveyed his engorged cock, a droplet of juice leaked from its end and with her fingertip she spread it around the head. Jed let out a gentle moan as her finger caressed the tip of his cock. Beth then ran her tongue from the base of Jed's cock, along its full swollen length; as she made contact with the underside of its bulbous end, it twitched uncontrollably. She took Jed's warm, rigid pole into her mouth, her lips rolled down the top couple of inches and she pressed her tongue flat on the underside. She fucked his cock with her wet mouth. Jed placed his hands on the back of Beth's head and gently moved his hips back and forth, matching the rhythm of Beth's warm, moist mouth; she placed a hand on his buttock and gently squeezed it whilst her other hand fondled his balls.

************

Dan's cock was ready to explode as he watched from his hideaway, his hand continued to rub up and down the length of his shaft, pre-cum was oozing from his cock, coating his fingers.

************

After a short while Jed withdrew his cock from Beth's mouth, it glistened from the mixture of her saliva and his own juices. He helped Beth back to her feet before he dropped to his knees. He took a moment to look at her dark mound visible through her panties before sliding them down her legs whereupon she stepped out of them. The lips of Beth's pussy were swollen, her clit was hard and aching to be touched. Jed stood and taking Beth's hand he led her to a nearby table and sat her on the edge. He knelt down again; he lifted and spread Beth's legs wide apart exposing her moist cunt. Beth lay back and placed her feet on the table. Jed ran his tongue up and down the insides of Beth's smooth thighs, then around the edges of her pubic mound and across her stomach. Beth gently bit her top lip and moved her own hand onto her breasts where she tweaked and rolled her enlarged nipples.

Jed's tongue squeezed between the lips of Beth's cunt, she let out a deep moan as his tongue caressed her swollen clit. The end of his tongue circled her nubbin then alternated between probing her soaked, wanton, hole and caressing her clit. Her moans of pure pleasure grew louder and more frequent; her hands left her tits and were placed on the back of Jed's head, holding him tight between her spread lips. She began gyrating her hips, rubbing her soaked pussy all over Jed's face, squeezing every ounce of ecstasy she could from his tonguing.

************

Hidden from view Dan was desperate to cum, he couldn't take his eyes away from the couple as the woman lay on the table, her legs splayed, her cunt being licked and sucked for all it was worth. His cock was as hard as he had ever known it, pre-cum was rolling down its length. He knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer and so released his grip leaving his dick pointing up at the ceiling.

************

Jed stood up; his lips and chin were drenched in the juices that had been flowing from Beth's pussy. He wrapped his thumb and forefinger around the base of his shaft and guided the swollen end of his cock towards Beth's pert clit. The underside of his cock made contact and he slowly moved it up and down, rubbing over and around her dark pink clitoris. Her vulva was swollen and spread, opening her up, ready to take the full length of Dan's pumped up erection. He guided the tip of his cock down the length of her labia until it was poised at her entrance. He pushed the first inch inside her, there was such a vast quantity of moisture that his purple end slipped in very easily. Beth let out a deep moan; Jed withdrew and once more rubbed his cock over her clit. Again he manoeuvred his dick down between her lips and this time he pushed his cock a little bit further inside her. He held it there momentarily before gently moving his hips the smallest of distances so that his cock slid up and down inside her. Beth's eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. Jed withdrew again; once more his cock teased Beth's engorged clit before finally he pushed his full length deep inside her. His balls squashed against her butt. Taking hold of Beth's ankles, Jed placed one on each of his shoulders; her nylon clad legs were raised up and supported by his upper body. Placing his hands on her hips, Jed began sliding his rock hard cock in and out of Beth's soaked pussy. Each thrust was met with a moan of pure pleasure from Beth's throat. Jed's thrusting movements speeded up; their bodies clapped each time his full length was buried inside her. Beth grabbed Jed's wrists as her orgasm started to build. Jed was now fucking Beth as fast as he could; he watched her tits bounce around as he thrust his cock in and out of her body. There was no way he could hold back; he threw his head back and moaned uncontrollably as his cock spurted his come inside Beth. That set Beth off too and the walls of her cunt squeezed onto his pumping cock as her orgasm sent her whole body into spasms.

************

Dan couldn't hold back either. His hand was back pumping his cock and within seconds a white stream of come erupted from the end of his dick. It splattered his thighs and his trousers; a second spurt coated his fingers and the back of his hand. More come oozed from his erect cock as he continued to pump it with his hand.

************

Jed collapsed on top of Beth and they lay there on the table, both breathing heavily. After a few minutes Jed stood up and his softening cock plopped from Beth's cunt. A small trickle of his cream was leaking from her. Lustfully satisfied they both dressed and returned to the party. Beth didn't stay much longer; made her excuses and made her way back to her room.

************

Not long after she had arrived back in her room there was a knock on Beth's door. She swung it open. There stood Dan, her husband.

"That was mind blowing!" he said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" replied Beth, "now get in here and fuck my brains out."