I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

In the time that it took Jim to think about her sucking his cock, he was already naked.

Working his cock, as if she was washing it, she grabbed a handful of coffee ice cream and covered his cock and balls with a generous serving of the creamy coffee confection. He shivered not from the cold, but from what he imagined she was about to do. With a straight arm that would have knocked over a linebacker chasing after a receiver heading for a touchdown, she pushed Jim back on the bed.

"I just love coffee ice cream," she said impaling her mouth with his sweet ice cream covered cock. By the time she was done with him, there wasn't a drop of ice cream left on his cock and his balls, nor a drop of cum left in him."

Appropriately, in the heat of the summer, the season of ice cream, they were married, a year later. Lydia made her own wedding cake, an ice cream cake, of course, and they lived happily ever after.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers
12