I See What I Want Ch. 02

Story Info
I was lying in bed...
1.8k words
3.71
11k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying in bed, thinking about what had happened this morning and still had a tough time believing what I saw. She was beautiful, her body stunning, flawless.

I knew I shouldn't go back there but I really wanted to.

Over the next couple of days I couldn't stop thinking about her. Everywhere I looked I saw her. In the mall, at the grocery store, even in the liquor store there she was. I had to do something.

I was scoping out another place when it hit me... Hidden cameras!

I went to the local spy shop. You know the one that advertises to catch your cheating spouse or capture the abusive baby sitter. I picked out some pretty Hi-tech gear for this job and headed home.

As I unpacked the three wireless cams and transmitters I was trying to figure out where I was going to place them.

Like I said these were pretty Hi-Tech. The wireless cameras were high definition with sound. The only thing you needed for a power supply was a live wire near by. All you had to do was connect the alligator clip to the wire and the camera was active and transmitting. The transmitter was totally digital and encoded with a range of over a mile. I could be any where in the vicinity and still get picture and sound!

I have to admit that the thought of me being able to see her again was getting me aroused. What I didn't know was what I was going to see when everything was set up.

The next morning I decided to make a dry run by the house and see if they were still following the same routine. I drove by the house and everything looked normal. When I say normal I mean empty.

As I turned the corner I couldn't believe my luck! There was an office building right around the corner. It was one of those 4 or 5 story buildings that had a bunch of doctor's offices and clinics. That's probably why they had the high hedges in the back, to hide the parking lot. Now that I had my place to park and receive my transmissions, all I had to do was plant the cameras. Tomorrow was going to be the day.

I woke to the sound of the alarm clock blaring out some god-forsaken song. I reached over and slammed the snooze button trying to get 5 more minutes. I hadn't slept all night, thinking of the job, thinking of her. I decided to get up and prepare for the day ahead.

I checked all the gear I needed for the job, my disguise, the cameras, tool belt and magnetic sign for the truck. Today I was the cable guy.

I waited until 8:00 before I headed out. It wasn't going to take me long to get there. I wanted to arrive just after they left for work, which would maximize my available time in the house.

So I hoped.

I reached the neighborhood just after 9:00 am. I circled around a couple of time just to make sure that everything was okay. When I was satisfied, I parked the van and slowly made my way to the house. I played my charade again. I rang the doorbell and looking over my clipboard. I rang again.

Still no answer.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching. I didn't see anyone so I decided to go for it and headed around the back.

I looked around the garden and there it was. The Hide-A-Key in exactly the same spot. I picked it up and looked inside. Yes the key was still in there. I looked over my shoulder one last time and slid the key into the lock and gave it a turn.

The door opened and I slipped inside.

The only sound I could hear was my heart pounding. I was the most nervous I have ever been.

Once satisfied I was alone I got to work.

I headed upstairs and went to the Master bedroom. I looked around to see if I could find a suitable place for the camera.

I fond just the right place.

In the middle of the ceiling there was a very large and ornate fan and light. The part closest to the ceiling had a vented bottom. I smiled. I quickly removed the housing and found my two sided tape. I positioned the camera over one of the vents and held it in place with the tape. I fastened the alligator clip to the constant wire in the fan. I opened my laptop and checked to see if my scheme was going to work. What I saw on the laptop a perfect view of the bed from the camera. I smiled and replaced the housing on the fan and recheck the view I was getting. From the camera in the ceiling I had a bird's eye view of the whole bed and most of the woman's dresser. I was getting hard thinking what I might see.

I moved to the bathroom next

I looked around the bathroom and really couldn't find anywhere to put a camera. I was just about to leave the room when I had an idea. The bathroom mirror was just a mirror hanging on the wall. There was no medicine cabinet behind it. I decided to do a little renovation. I removed the mirror and took a look at the wall behind it. It took a while but I found what I was looking for. I grabbed my hammer out of my tool belt and found the wall stud. I aimed to the right of the stud and hit drywall with my hammer. I stood back and smiled. The result of my action was a perfectly sized hole to hide a camera. I took the faceplate off the wall socket that was beside the mirror and fished a wire through the electrical box to the newly formed hole. I attached the alligator clip to the lead wire and pulled it through to the electrical box. I positioned the camera in the hole and fastened it with more tape. I connected the alligator clip and again checked the video feed on my laptop. It was working fine. Now the hard part. I had to make the mirror transparent.

How I did that even surprised me.

I took some measurements from the wall and transferred them to the back of the mirror. I went to my trusty tool belt again and grabbed my handy box cutter. I gently took the box cutter and scraped away some of the silver reflective material from the back. I then placed the mirror back into its clips and adjusted it. What I had was an unobstructed view of the entire bathroom. The bathtub, shower, toilet and dressing area all in view. All through a barely noticeable scratch in the mirror.

I was getting extremely aroused thinking what I would be seeing in the near future.

I had to find another place for my third camera.

I checked the other bedrooms but none of them had ceiling fans. I decided I would look downstairs.

The kitchen had some places to hide a camera but I figured why would I put one there? Do I really need to know what they eat? I went into the living room and thought why here? So I headed down to the basement.

Now, remember I said that these people seem to be able to afford nice things? There jewelry was nice but it didn't prepare me for what I was looking at. This guy had the biggest HD flat screen I had ever seen. All the stereophonic and video equipment anyone could ever need and it was all top quality. The leather sofa that they had was the softest I had ever felt. The bar rivaled the best pubs I had ever been in. As I stood in awe I saw where I was going to place my third camera. Beside the electronics equipment on the wall was a carbon dioxide detector. It was a hard-wired model and was in the perfect place. I took off the cover and set up the camera. I put it all back together and did a check of the third camera. I had a perfect view of the sofa and the work out equipment behind it. Oh did I forget to mention the complete home gym they had?

I was almost salivating at the thought of seeing this beautiful woman naked again.

I snapped out of the dream I was having and figured I'd better get out of there. I did a double check of the rooms I was in and my tool belt. Everything seemed in order so I made my way out the back door. Once I was back in the yard I returned the house key to it's hiding place and confidently made my way to my vehicle.

I started up my van and decided to make my way around the corner and park in the lot I had seen earlier. I wanted to see how well my plan was going to work. I backed my van into a secluded parking spot and got the laptop. What I saw when I opened it made me smile. I switched between each cameras, they all worked flawlessly.

I was brought back to life by a knock on the window. I quickly closed my laptop and looked at the person who was knocking. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

IT WAS HER!!!

I didn't know what to do! She knocked again and I could hear the muffled sounds of her saying something. She wasn't yelling or hysterical. So I did what anyone would do I rolled down my window.

"Can I help you?" I stammered.

"Hello" she said, "I was wondering if you could take a look at my cable hook up, it doesn't seem to be working right"

"Uh...uh..I can't right now I'm just on my way to do another service call" I lied. "If you call the office I'm sure they will send someone right out." "I've done that," She complained. "Are you sure you can't come over?"

Now She had no idea how bad I wanted to come over but that was not in the plans. Not yet anyway.

"I'm sorry but I can't." I told her

"How about I give you my number, if you get your other job done early you give me a call and come over and fix my cable?" She countered.

Wow here she is, wanting to give me her number.

"Okay deal!" I say.

"Great!" she replies.

As she fumbles through her purse I look her over once more. Oh my is she gorgeous.

"Here you go," she says, as passes me her business card, "My home and office numbers are on there"

"Okay, I'll see what I can do uh Stacey" I answer.

"Thanks" she says as she turns and walks away.

I watch her leave and I start the van....

Thinking what will be.