I Seem To Have An Affliction Ch. 03

Story Info
A day at the beach.
4.6k words
4.33
33.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Radar45
Radar45
7 Followers

Any comments that you may have are most welcome. If you like the adventures as they unfold, let me know, either on the public comments or by emails. And please don't forget to vote, (at the bottom of the page guys & girls). Truth be known, writing them down and having so many people read them is a huge turn on in itself, But knowing what you honestly think is even better. Again I mention these tales are not fantasy. They did in fact happen many years ago, and as the tales progress we get closer to the present day.

...............................................

My Girlfriend had gone to a Beach Party without me. Circumstances at a previous venue had led to her being the beach party "Party Girl". I had discovered, quite by accident, that the party girl was Angela, AND that I enjoyed watching. We had talked about testing the waters with regard to further adventures, but we had not discussed it in any detail.

The next 10days passed rather slowly. The first three days Angela was way to sore to engage in intercourse, followed by seven days in which she had her monthly visitors. We relived our experience in our minds quite a few times, followed by some of the best head she had ever given me.

I had plans for when she felt better, but I wouldn't tell her the full details when she asked. All I would say was that when she felt up to it, just let me know and I'll surprise you. I did have a plan, but as plans go it did not come about, (yet).

It was in fact a mid week day, (after her period had finished), that saw us next indulge in true pleasure. We had made love in the morning after waking early. I was having a very erotic dream, about what I am not sure. It was when I felt the cum rising that I awoke.

Angela was sucking on my morning glory. She had her mouth over the head of my cock and was going as deep as she could before lifting back to the tip. I moaned, She looked in my direction and without missing a beat smiled.

I looked down at her and saw that she had her middle finger in her pussy and was grinding her palm against her cliterous. I lifted her head of my dick and moved down the bed to position my self between her legs.

Entering her slowly and passionately, we took our time enjoying each other. Neither of us was in any hurry. When we had finished, Angela said that it was so good to be back in action. We showered and I helped her make the bed before we went to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

I grabbed a fry pan and told her to sit, (yes, I actually do love to cook). I put the pan on the stove, lit the gas burner and put the kettle on.

After retrieving the bread, eggs, bacon, milk and butter from the fridge, I placed the bacon on the cutting board and chopped it into small squares. A small amount of butter for the pan and in the bacon went. Some beaten egg with a little water soon followed this.

The aroma from the pan wafted slowly through the room. Mmm, that does smell good she said, here let me help you. I'll make the coffee.

She jumped up and reached up into the cupboard next to me to take out two cups. As she lent forward against the counter, her dress rode up and I smacked her playfully on the butt. Ow, she said still exposing her bottom, what was that for?

For what you may get up to wearing short dresses like this one, I said. Oh, but you said I could, she replied. I tickled her and she squirmed in my grasp.

Had the telephone not rang at that exact moment, I am sure the scrambled eggs and toast would have burnt. You answer that and I'll finish cooking, I said.

She ran to the phone and I could hear her speaking to someone that she obviously knew. Yes the beach sounds like a great idea, How about we go to Sunshine Beach, there is a cove and point break there that Ben can surf and we can both work on our suntan's, she said.

I finished cooking and served up breakfast by the time she returned. That was Karen, Angela said. She wants to get an all over suntan like me. Can we, please?

Now who am I to say no to being in a nice secluded area with two naked women? Both beautiful, but in different ways.

Karen was big boned but her body was well proportioned. She had quite curvy thighs and her breasts were each about the size of a rock melon, (I believe that these are also known as a cantaloupe). I had seen them only once.

She had been visiting over night and I had dashed in to use the toilet. She was just stepping out of the shower and her raised leg was covering her pussy, she continued to step out of the shower. Putting the towel in front of her pussy only and leaving her breasts exposed, she then turned toward me.

I could tell that she enjoyed being caught naked by me, as her aoula started to flush with colour. I instinctively raise my hand and tweaked her nipple. It responded by hardening between my fingers.

I marveled in hindsight how I didn't even think about it, my hand just went up to her breast by itself.At this point that my conscience got the better of me.

Angela had gone to the store and would never have known, had things gone further, but I turned, mumbled an apology and left with visions of her breasts dancing before my eyes.

Now don't get me wrong, Angela's breasts are fine by me, but given the chance to see Karen's melons and more without clothing, what man wouldn't walk a mile backwards?

Later the next day, i was deep in thought, I had missed something Angela had said. HEY, AIRHEAD, WOOO HOOO, Earth to Ben are you receiving?

She laughed and poked me in the ribs, you were thinking of her tits weren't you? She asked. I blushed a little, (I think, my cheeks sure felt red), and said well yes I was, but I wasn't thinking of touching.

Again she laughed and said, Look and touch if you get the chance, I realize that big boobs fascinate men. My mouth must have dropped. She looked at me and smiled, I think that with what I have learn't about you, no us, is that we can fuck other people, but it's different when you and I make love.

Go ahead, fuck her brains out, IF she will let you, but don't let me catch you making love to her. We both laughed and I kissed her lovingly on the cheek.

We finished our breakfast and after placing the dishes in the sink, we prepared to head out for the morning. Angela went and changed into a top and tight fitting pants as I loaded my surfboard onto the roof racks.

I suggested that we pick up John on the way as well. He lived quite close to the cove that Angela had chosen and would give me somebody to surf with. Angela agreed, all be it halfheartedly.

After collecting our towels she jumped into the passengers seat and slid over next to me. We picked up Karen from her flat. She jumped in the front with us and we headed for Johns.

I don't think that Karen was real impressed that he was joining us. Angela assured us, well Karen anyway, that John being there would make no difference. They could still sun bake naked.

After collecting John we traveled the remaining distance till we arrived at the cove that Angela had chosen. The sun was shining brightly and a light sea breeze cooled the early morning air.

John and I grabbed our surfboards and ran down through the dunes to the waters edge as the girls found the spot where they wanted to sit. We were in the surf catching the rather small waves by the time that Angela and Karen had stretched out their towels, but they were only sitting on them, and they were still clothed.

Both John and I had paddled back out through the breakers and were sitting on our boards after catching another wave. I had waved to Angela and she stood to wave back. I wolf whistled and indicated by lifting an imaginary shirt that she should get that all over tan happening.

She took off her top and stepped out of her pants. Loud mouth John had then yelled, Yahoo! Take it all off! she then gave him the bird, (middle finger raised, back of hand to him).

Karen stood and removed her bikini top and bottom's before bending over and giving him a brown eye. She had spread her legs slightly and I swear that as she pulled her bum cheeks apart, you could see her pussy open as well.

John and I could hear them laughing quite clearly as they sat back down on their towels, naked. Fuck, said John, Ain't that I sight? We both marveled at the sight on the beach before us.

The contrast of Angela's small boobs with pointy nipples and Karen's heavy mounds with large aoula, was amazing. Truthfully though, it was only one of the things that we were checking out.

Angela's landing strip above her bald pussy was very different to Karen's fiery red thatch. Obviously she didn't groom down there at all.

I remember thinking, Yep this is one fine day, does it get any better then this?

John and I had been in the surf for about an hour when we noticed that the girls were no longer sun baking. They were still naked and on the beach but Angela had her head between Karen's legs.

Apparently things had taken a sexy turn for the better.

Angela later explained that Karen had lied and said that she was not at the beach party the week previous, but she could see the light bruises and bite marks still evident on Angela's body.

She asked if everything as ok between us as she knew that something had happened after speaking to Richard, but he had left heaps of gaps in his side of events.

Karen said that she was sure that she didn't know the full details of what had happened on that fateful night. Angela had then filled her in on all the intimate happenings, including getting caught by me.

She mentioned that I was not angry about the events that had taken place. She said that she now knew that my fetish involved me watching her receive pleasure she said that the thought of me with someone else turned her on also, and she had given me permission to fuck other women.

Karen pressed her for more detail about what had happened on that night away from the fire, Angela continued to descried how each cock felt different and how each man had a different style.

She had glanced over to see why Karen had not responded to a question, and saw that she was laying back on her towel with her eyes closed, her hand between her open legs, she was playing with her cliterous.

Angela reached over and gently placed her hand onto Karen's breast, and then started to tweak her nipple. Karen grunted and moaned that she was about to cum.

Angela hopped onto her knees and put her head between Karen's thighs. She brought her head down and started to gently run her tongue around Karen's moist and open hole.

It was too much for Karen and she came, squirting juices all over Angela's face. It was at this point that John and I noticed what was happening on the beach.

He caught the next wave in, and much to the embarrassment of the girls, went running up the beach towards them. They stopped pleasing each other and settled back onto their towels, both of them closing their legs.

I stayed out in the surf to watch from a distance, but when it was obvious to me, that the moment was lost and nothing else was happening, I too caught the next wave in.

I put my surfboard down and picked up my towel to dry myself. It must have had a fair bit of sand on it, because as I shook it, both girls and John were cursing, telling me that I had just covered them in sand.

They ran down to the water to rinse themselves off. Angela was the first to return. I asked her about what had happened only moments before with Karen. After explaining the above, She said that even though she and Karen were not that way inclined, the mood had taken over when she saw Karen masturbating.

She said that John had spoiled the moment with his bad timing. I told her that as soon as John and I had noticed, he had made a beeline for the beach.

Angela said that even though the moment was lost, (thanks John), she was still horny. She asked if I minded, and could we perhaps have another adventure in the very near future.

This was the moment I had been waiting for. Certainly I replied, my mind racing. What about giving John a bit of a go, you know his still a virgin? That did not surprise her.

Angela gave me an ooo yuk look. His not really my type she said. I said that I would talk to her about it some more shortly, as Karen was coming back up the beach with a disappointed John in tow.

I believe that he may have propositioned her while they were still in the water, but it was obvious that he had a knock back.

John has a way of getting women off side. He is a good looker, and from the size of the lump in his pants, he's well endowed as well, but he tends to run off at the mouth quite a lot. I wouldn't be surprised in fact, if this was why he was still a virgin.

Angela could see the bulge in his board shorts as they approached. She gave me a wink and said, well maybe, just as they arrived back at their towels. Only we two knew what we had been discussing, and the 'well maybe' was enough for me to try and direct the events about to happen in that general direction.

I playfully flicked a little sand at Angela and then moved closer to John. She went to throw some sand back at me, I moved and the sand got John, he in turn kicked sand back at her.

The outcome of this was that Karen and I were both still sand free, but John and Angela had to go back to the water to rinse themselves again. As they walked to the waters edge I called out to Angels that Karen, (who had now replaced her bikini), and I would start taking our stuff back to the car.

You know that he will try to crack onto her in the water, Karen said. I tried to look serious, but she could see the smile on my face, and after the details that Angela had told her earlier, she realized what was going to happen and smiled back at me.

We grabbed our towels, and I grabbed my surfboard before we ran up to the track that led through the dunes back to the car. Needless to say we didn't make it very far.

As soon as we were out of view, Karen ducked to the right hand side of the track and about 5m into the dunes before slowly lifting her head up high enough to see what was going on down at the water. I followed, dropping my board and towel on the way.

Angela was about waist deep and splashing water at John. He was facing her, (away from Karen and my self), and splashing back as he slowly got closer to her.

Angela ducked under the water and when she resurfaced, she was right up next to him.

By this stage I had moved behind Karen and started playing with her breasts through her bikini. I could feel her nipples responding and pushing back through the thin material of her top.

She had moved her hand down between her legs again and was pushing her arse against my crouch. I'm sure she could feel my hardening cock against her bum cheeks.

As we watched she asked me if my erection was being caused by the events taking place in front of us, or by the way I was now rubbing my cock against her.

I admitted that the scene in front of us was indeed very erotic, but that the way in which she was clenching and releasing her cheeks against my crutch was the major factor. She moaned and I felt her already distended nipples harden even more.

Back down in the water, Angela had put her arms around Johns neck, he tried to turn to see if we, (Karen and I), were out of sight. Angela said something to him and he lowered his gaze to look into the water.

She later told me that he had put his hands down onto her breasts and was squeezing her nipples. He had then undone his fly and released his cock.

Karen and I could tell that something was happening even though from this distance we could not see below the water line. Angela's knees suddenly appeared above the water behind John.

We knew he had entered her and she had wrapped her legs around him. They stayed that way for about 45 seconds and then John shuddered.

Karen must have climaxed at almost the same time. I felt the wetness transfer from her bikini to my board shorts. I pulled back slightly, opened my fly and released my cock.

Moving her bikini bottoms to one side, I pushed forward and slid it along the outside of her pussy. I could feel the slick wetness of her outer lips as they tried to envelope me.

Oh god, moaned Karen, please put it in me. From a previous conversation that we had on the night that she stay at our place, I knew that she was not taking birth control pills. I said that perhaps I shouldn't as neither of us had condoms. Fuck the condoms she said. Put it in me NOW, please?

I pushed forward and upward. There was a moment of resistance and then I was inside her. Arrghh, I'm going to cum she said. I felt her vaginal walls squeezing me and warned her that I was about to cum as well.

Ooo yes she said as she thrust back against me. It felt as if I had just passed a ping-pong ball as I exploded and squirted my sperm up into her fertile womb.

We quickly rearrange what little clothing we had on and returned to the track leading to the car. I unlocked it and placed my surfboard on the roof racks. Karen had opened the back door and was retrieving dry cloths from her bag when John and Angela arrived.

John was grinning from ear to ear. There was definitely something different about him on the drive back to his place. He no longer leaned out of the window to whistle at chicks on the street, he had even stopped running off at the mouth, and the crude comments that were so regular had now stopped.

I remember thinking to myself that he seemed a different person. We arrived at Johns and after helping him off load his gear I asked the girls, where to next?

My plan was to drop Karen off and then to tell Angela what had happened between Karen and I as well as find out what had happened in the water with John.

What I didn't realize was that as I was helping John with his gear, Angela and Karen had already been discussing what had happened less then thirty minutes ago.

I was quite shocked when Angela suggested that we all return to Karen's flat so that she could watch me fuck Karen properly. My jaw must have looked like it had hit the ground.

What? said Angela looking at my facial expression, You think I couldn't see your two heads in the dunes? I could see the two of you just as well as you both could see John and I. Besides, she said, I could smell Karen on you as soon as I sat next to you in the car.

My car at that time was an EJ model Holden. It had a bench seat in the front and back, even though there was plenty of room, Angela always sat next to me leaving no room between us. People today have comfortable bucket seats, but give me a bench seat and a pretty girl any day.

I told Angela that i thought this was an excellent idea and that as well we should have some fun on the way home.

What I had in mind, was that the two girls could flash passing trucks and pedestrians. Angela was all for this idea and removed her top completely. She placed a towel on her lap and took her pants of next. She was sitting next to me in broad daylight with no cloths on.

As we would pass people on the street she would move the towel and expose herself fully to them before covering up again. Karen though was a little more cautious. It was only when she saw the thrill on Angela's face that she removed her bikini top.

They both giggled nervously as we drove slowly down the main street of Coolum. The trip was otherwise non eventful until we arrived back in Maroochydore.

We had to stop at a set of traffic lights and a pushbike pulled along side us. The rider looked down into the car after he had stopped.

Karen quickly covered her breasts with her hands, but Angela took the extra attention in her stride. She smiled at the push biker and tweaked her nipples. she then removed the towel and opened her legs.

I reached down between her thighs and ran my fingers down her landing strip until the top knuckle on my middle finger was buried in her snatch. His eye's bulged and I'm sure that the lump in his shorts bulged as well.

Radar45
Radar45
7 Followers
12