I Sent Her A Letter

Story Info
A promise of rape between teacher and foreign student.
1.3k words
47.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
candel
candel
6 Followers

I went back to the college that night and looked for Mrs Smith's car. The blue beetle was parked in its usual place. I wondered if it was a trap or if she really did want to be raped by a stranger in her classroom. I hesitated and thought about getting arrested by the police in a sting and being sent to jail and being buggered in a cell all night by bigger guys.

I almost went back home but my dick was hard and spurred me on.

I crept past the empty dark gym that was so busy and loud during the day and on to her room. She was sitting at her desk facing away from me and my heart jumped as I realized the dirty slut wanted to be raped by a stranger in a hood.

I sprang on her and she began to scream but I stuffed a pair of my underwear in her mouth, that I had worn for days to get them ready for her. She gagged on my piss stained cum soaked underwear as I fondled her and poked my dick out of my jeans.

She saw my hooded figure and froze. Her eyes looked shocked and she looked down on my hard cock and I wondered if she could tell that I was Asian. I tore at her clothes without thinking to close the door behind me.

I pulled her hair and dragged her to her knees and ripped open her blouse revealing large breasts framed by a tight fitting bra. Next I snapped the bra off and took the underwear out of her mouth.

My cock pushed its way towards her mouth and in shock she opened her mouth and grabbing her hair I filled her mouth with my stinking cock. I hadn't washed for days I wanted her to taste me. I fucked her face as I tugged her fine blonde hair. She gagged and choked on my dick as i rammed it as deep as I could go.

"Please" she said, and I didn't know quite what she meant. Without answering her I raised her up and ripped off her dress. It fell in a heap at her feet. Next her underwear I snapped like it was made of string and I saw her blonde cunt waiting to be invaded and fucked by my Asian cock. I slapped her face and she spun her head a little.

"On your back!" I commanded her and she sat her bare round ass on the wooden desk she had been working at. She flailed there with her legs falling open and her cunt easing apart. I knew that she would not be tight but I was going to fuck the bitch as hard as I could. I grabbed her feet and unceremoniously threw them apart and stared down at her pussy.

I placed my dick up against her cunt hole and filled her with one sharp motion. She was not tight as I had expected but this was fine cunt and I stuffed her hard and deep as we both began to groan. I felt her cunt juices begin to flow and I knew despite herself she was enjoying my cock inside her, raping her. It was warm and sticky and her face twisted in spasms as her cunt betrayed her.

I had to check myself or I would have exploded instantly in her cunt so I pulled out and climbed over her onto the desk and told her to suck like a good whore. I gripped on tight to the desk as she complied with my demand and sucked me fairly expertly. It was obvious that she knew how to pleasure a man and had resigned herself to taking what was due to her.

"Put your hands on my butt!" I ordered her and as she sucked me deep with her pink soft lips she held my ass as I pushed into her. Again I felt close to shooting down her mouth and the thought appealed in truth but I planned to fuck her asshole too and hadn't decided where I would come.

I pulled my cock out of her as she gasped for breath.

Her eyes followed me eagerly. I couldn't resist slamming her cunt again with her on her back holding her feet apart as she howled as I speared her once more. Her eyes widened as she felt me poke her asshole with a finger. I saw some hand cream on her desk and thought this would ease me inside her ass.

I slapped some on her asshole and twisted a finger inside her with my cock still buried deep in her cunt. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She knew what was coming.

I pulled my finger out and aimed for her asshole and the thickness of my bell-end looked too big to penetrate her, but I wasn't to be denied or miss this opportunity of fucking my teacher up her ass.

Then suddenly her muscle relaxed and my head inched in and quickly I shoved the whole thing inside as her mouth gaped open. I fucked her hard and deep and really wanted to come inside her tight hole. I decided to be generous and leave it up to her.

"Ass, cunt or swallow?" I spat out as my face twisted with lust, gripping, squeezing her large, round, white melons. She thought for a second. She wanted me out of her ass for sure and she probably didn't want to get knocked up by me so she answered reluctantly that she wanted to swallow.

I pulled out with a slurp and she got up slowly and fell on her knees before me and took my cock that had been up her ass into her mouth.

She sucked hard, obediently, as I pulled her hair upwards into a stream of fine, blonde hair.

I looked down at her as her head set about my cock, I groaned and my balls slapped against her chin hard and I knew the moment was at hand.

I felt my semen rise as my cock twitched hard, gushing wave upon wave of hot sticky spunk past her lips into her throat. She swallowed hard with heavy gulps I could hear which made me spurt even more.

After she had drained my load to the last drop and licked my cock clean I let go of her hair that I had been holding.

"How did it taste?" I asked.

"Nice" she replied.

"There plenty more " I winked.

"You bastard" she said and began to frig her cunt hard, culminating in a powerful orgasm that rocked her hard as her eyes closed.

It turned out that the letter was still unopened in her drawer. It dawned on me what had happened. At the thought my cock sprang hard again. I pulled my hood off and revealed my face. She recogniZed me as one of her Asian students.

"I want to knock you up" I said in agitation. She threw her head back and sat back on the wooden desk with the door still wide open. She sat her bare ass cheeks onto the cold hard, shiny surface and rested backwards onto her back, throwing her legs widen open before me. Her cunt faced me and I approached her naked body again and I took her again.

I rammed deep into her cunt and thought about making her pregnant with my child. I rocked into her and put my hands on both her heaving tits as I fucked her hard again, relentlessly like an animal

until amid grunts and the sound of skin slapping I seeded her deep with my Asian seed. I drained myself into her and watched a trickle run down her cunt and ass as I withdrew.

I left her on the desk like that naked and slipped away with the only sign of my ever being there being her stretched ass and cunt and the semen in her stomach and cunt.

candel
candel
6 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Post Game Ravishment A pair of asian sisters are ravished after a football game.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Garage Gang Rape Claire gets into trouble when she can't pay her repair bill.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories