I Should Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

Her eyes were closed and she was making soft sounds as I massaged her breasts while sucking and kissing her nipples. I could feel her breathing harder and harder; her nipples getting stiffer and longer. She let out a long low moan, probably a mini-climax. While sucking her breasts, I lowered my hand to her pants and undid her belt and unbuttoned and unzipped them.

I didn't remove her pants yet. I just slid my hand down inside her pink panties and over her mound of a light tuft of hair. I began lightly scratching her mound and lowered my hand deeper inside her panties. I gently moved my hand beyond her mound and two fingers to the wetness that was forming on her pussy. I squeezed hard as she moaned louder. My fingers sank into her moist hole. She was now pressing hard against my hand as my fingers sank deeper yet.

She raised up her butt and pushed her pants off her legs. Her panties quickly followed; all the while, I was finger fucking her. With no obstructions in the way, she spread her legs wider and pumped harder against my hand.

I quickly pulled out my fingers and dropped to my knees on the floor between her spread legs and buried my face in her wet pussy.

"Oh, my God, no, you can't do that, Ray, it's dirty."

But she kept pumping into my face.

I backed off lightly and spoke, "Does it feel good?"

"Yes!"

"Do you like it?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, God, no! I've never felt this way. It feels so good," she said.

I reached up with my fingers and spread her labia and drove my tongue in and out as deep as it would go. She had a tremendous orgasm that hit me right in the face. I didn't pull back when she grabbed my head with both hands and held on tight while I kept licking and sucking for all I was worth.

When her orgasm quieted down I stood up and dropped my pants and briefs, and took off my shirt. I grabbed a towel and wiped some of her juices off my face.

"I'm so sorry, Ray. I didn't mean for that to happen. I've never had that happen to me before."

"Sorry? I worked damn hard to get you to come like that. There will be a lot more where that one came from, I guarantee that. Right now I have this big thing between my legs that has waited a lifetime to get into you," I smiled and climbed along side of Sally on the bed.

I climbed between her legs and she took hold of my member and guided into her already wet valley. I pushed it in a little at a time while she was holding on to it. I then pushed it in to the hilt as she screamed out. She had a big smile on her face. I kept pumping harder and harder into her.

"Good, oh so good, I love you, Ray, God, I love the way you make love. Please never stop. Oh, God, so good."

I rolled over on my back while holding on to her. With my cock still in her I asked her to ride my cock. I watched as she bounced up and down on my cock, her juices spewing down the sides of my cock, down my sack, and onto my pelvic region.

"Get ready, Honey, I'm about to come in you." She began riding me harder and harder and then she just dropped all the way down and stayed there with my cock, deep inside of her. I felt my juices let loose filling her insides. She was screaming to high heaven rubbing her pussy as hard as possible against my pelvic region. I don't know how long our joint orgasms lasted but it was great. She had sweat running down her breasts.

She was smiling at me and told me she had never made love like that to David. She didn't know it could be so good. We were both wet with sweat and our lower parts wet with our juices.

"Ray, we should take a shower. We're soaking wet."

"Just climb up here and lay with me. The shower can wait."

When she got up, my cock made a pop sound as it came out of her; she came up and lay beside me. We both fell asleep with the sound of, 'I Can't Stop Loving You' on the radio.

I woke up about two hours later with her back to me; her butt pressing against my cock. I reached down and felt the wetness around her pussy. I slid my cock in and in a few seconds she was pushing back against me. She must have been awake too as she wiggled her ass till I shot my load in her. I just held her hips tight, pressing my cock in her till she climaxed.

"Can I get up and pee and take a shower now?" she laughed.

"Only if you kiss me first and promise to marry me," I said.

"Is that my marriage proposal?" she asked.

"Yep, that's it!" I said.

"Then the answer is yes; now let me get up and pee." She laughed again.

Life was great after that night. We started having lunch together a few days a week at work. Most evenings she was busy helping plan Tim's wedding. We did spend some time together but we didn't make love again yet. We both thought it would be best to wait until after the wedding. Katie's family couldn't afford a big wedding so Sally thought she would help them out some. Katie was already calling Sally mom. The weeks flew by and before we knew it the wedding was here.

I was in my tux when I stopped by to pick up Sally. She looked beautiful. I wished it was us getting married after seeing her. I made sure I told her so. At the church, we were seated in the front pew. There were all these people staring at me. Of course like most women, Sally kept getting up and talking to everyone. Her mom was there and she said she remembered me. I was that ornery little Ray that always bothered Sally.

I met Sally's daughter for the first time since she grew up. She was a beautiful woman just like her mother. She came up to me and said, "Thank you for taking care of mom. She told me she loved you almost as much as dad. She needs someone special in her life right now. Thank you for being there for her."

I looked to the back of the room and my eyes began to water. My son and daughter and their spouses showed up for Tim's wedding. Sally had invited them when we went to visit them. I got up and walked to the back of the church and gave them all a hug.

"You look like your ready to get married in that tux, Dad," my daughter said.

"Maybe it a couple of months. You two will be the first to know. After all, you promised to be my witnesses."

Tim walked up to Sally and she introduced him to my family. Tim told them that I was his supervisor and what a nice guy I was. I felt a little weird about that time. Up until a few months ago my life was pretty bad. I think my kids realized that meeting Sally again changed all that.

The wedding was about to begin so we all quickly took our seats. Sally leaned over and told me that even though it was Tim's wedding, the gossip was about me and her. I laughed and leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "More gossip," I told her.

The wedding went great and lots of tears of happiness were seen. Most of them were coming out of Sally. I just held her hand and knew I was there to support her.

Sally asked me to stand by her in the greeting line as the people left to go to the reception hall. Everyone said something nice to Sally and we knew most wanted to say something about us. A few people said we made a nice couple. One elderly woman looked at Sally; it was her aunt. "You ought to marry him; he's a hunk."

"I'm going to," Sally told her aunt. The woman nearly fell down. After all, it wasn't proper etiquette to remarry so soon after the loss of your spouse.

My kids came through the greeting line and hugged Sally. "Promise us you'll take care of Dad. He needs a woman like you," my daughter said.

Sally smiled and said, "I promise both of you that we will take care of each other. So you know, I've never broken a promise."

It was picture taking time. I stood back and watched the photographer take his pictures. Tim told me the photographer was waiting for me. I walked over and Sally explained that Tim and Katie wanted me in all the pictures that were of the parents. I was surprised till Tim just came out and said that he knew mom and I would be getting married and so I might as well be in the family photos. In one picture I guess I wasn't smiling enough so Sally grabbed my ass and squeezed hard. It will be the picture with Sally laughing and me with my mouth open.

Off to the reception we went. Everyone was already having a good time when we got there. They were using round large tables. Sally seated us with her daughter and my family. They were all hitting it off great. Since they were all in the same age group they all had a lot in common.

As we were eating, a man stood up and said that a number of people had things to say to Tim and Katie. Different people were handed a microphone and said nice or funny things about them. Katie's dad got up and said different things for the couple to remember. It's when I realized that Tim's dad wasn't there to do the same.

When they asked if there was anyone else who had anything to say, I stood up to the astonishment of Sally and my family.

"Tim, your dad and I were the best of friends in our younger years. He was a good man and a very good father. I knew him as well as anyone and I know he would have liked to have given you this article which I believe tells it like it is. It was written by a Dr. Dobson, a man of faith. Here is what he had to say.

"'Women are different than men, each having their own uniqueness. You might call it, 'Differences of assumption.' Many men come into marriage laboring under the mistaken idea that wives are going to be their cheerleaders, who will take care of their children and expect nothing in return. They believe that their greatest contribution and perhaps only responsibility is to make money and succeed professionally, even if it requires twelve hours a day to do it.'

"'The assumption of women, on the other hand, is that their marriage will be a wonderful romantic affair. They anticipate candle light dinners and walks in the rain and evenings of soul-to-soul conversations. Both of these expectations are illusions that bump along for a few years until they finally collide. Workaholic men and Cinderella women often destroy each other. Couples must save time and energy for their marital relationship; talking to each other and treating each other as sweethearts.'

"Tim and Katie, I'm speaking from experience when I say heed these words. Love each other like there is no tomorrow. Listen to what each of you has to say. Above all communicate with each other regularly. Never - and I mean never - go to bed mad at each other. Keep each other first in your lives above all else.

"These are the rules I wished someone would have passed on to me. It's the message I pass on to you. I know your dad is looking down on you from above and I can guarantee he has never been a prouder father."

As I sat down, there wasn't a dry eye at the table. Sally reached over and kissed me. I knew from that moment on that I would heed those words myself.

Epilogue:

Sally and I were married a couple of months later. It was supposed to be a small affair but we ended up at a reception almost as big as Tim's. My family and my grandchildren were there. All of Sally's family showed up too. The biggest surprise was Marsha, my first wife, the mother of my kids, and her husband showed up. I guess Sally had invited her.

She congratulated Sally and me and said she was glad to see I finally got it all together. Later I asked Sally why she invited her. She said we will all be part of the kids' family and will be seeing each other. We needed to get it started off in the right direction. Of course Sally was right.

We were one happy family after that day. We would go to the kids' place or they would come to ours. Of course Tim still called me Ray and my kids called Sally by her name. The grandkids did call us both as grandpa and grandma or whatever other way they could say it.

It's been over ten years now, and I do have to say, "The best ten years of my life." We now have ten grandchildren between us. We may be in our fifties but our sex life is more like a couple of hot twenty year olds. Sometimes we make deep passionate love. Other times we have some wild sex. The key ingredient in our love life is to tell each other what we like and always - and I mean always - put love into the equation.

We look back on our childhood and wonder how it would have turned out if I would have taken her out before Dave. All I know is that life for me and Sally couldn't be better.

*

Hope you enjoyed the story

Comments are always welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers