I Slept with Another Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready to taste her now. I spread open those lovely pink lips and gazed at her pussy for a moment. Her clit hood prominent and open, her bud visible inside it. I licked up and down that succulent pink valley, oh so slowly from top to bottom – starting at her clit, then gradually up wards, circling around her pussy entrance and then right to the top where her lips converged in a tight upside down 'V', my tongue hooking in there and pushing towards her bum-hole, tantalizingly her by being so close – but I didn't want to do that now, it was her pussy that was my feast.

I spent ages licking up and down her beautiful wet slit, I loved the taste of her, wanted to remember that taste for ever. I pushed my tongue actually into her pussy hole, burying my face in her spread slit, feeling her wet spread open lips on my cheeks as I delved into her and swirled my tongue around. Mel was groaning with pleasure and pushed herself back onto me as I did that fucking her cunt on my tongue as I made it all stiff and as long as I could. I could tell that she was getting near now, but then she suddenly shifted away and turned on the bed. She took my hands and pulled me up with her. We kissed and this time it was her pussy juice smeared all over my face that we were sharing.

'I want to be licking you when I cum.' She said breathlessly in my ear and we moved around to get into a '69' position on the bed.

I pushed Mel over onto her back and kissed her, my hand was immediately between her legs stroking up and down her slit, finger tips circling her clitty, keeping her hot. I kissed her neck as I began to slip lower, then her nipples, swapping from one to the other as she lay there in anticipation. As I moved down I began to rotate my body, my legs edging around to her head. I began to plant little kisses on her mound as I straddled her face and lay on top of her, I felt her breasts under my tummy.

I lay forward and began to touch her pussy, spreading it open and pushing my fingers into it and I felt Mel begin to do the same to me, spreading me wide, examining my cunt, pushing her fingers into me. I put my head forward and spread those wonderful lips out really wide and began to lick her pink slit all over, exploring every where but keeping on going back to and concentrating on her clit, circling it mercilessly, doing all of the things that I know would drive me wild.

All the time I felt Mel's fingers exploring my cunt in all ways possible, I knew that she was laying there enjoying what I was doing to her even more because she was getting such a good look at my private parts, and I was doing the same. I felt my own excitement rising and knew that I had to concentrate on doing her or I would be cumming again, it wasn't easy as just then I felt Mel raise her head and her mouth was on my sex too at the same time.

I began to suck on her clit, pursing my lips tight around it and sucking it in and out like it was a tiny penis I was making fuck my mouth, I love having this done and judging by Mel's moans, so does she! I felt Mel's head fall away and she pulled my pussy wide open. She was writhing away beneath me gasping and panting.

'I'm going to cum while I look at your lovely cunt Shelly, it's going to make me cum!' She said hoarsely.

I love dirty talk during sex and hearing her say that almost made me cum too! But I didn't because then Mel was there and moaned and cried out as I sucked and sucked at her clit till she twitched away from my touch.

We lay collapsed like that for while and then climbed under the covers for a cuddle that soon found us with our hands between each others legs for round two. I stayed the night.

Our job together soon finished and we had moved on to other places so it was a week before our off-shifts coincided and we could meet up.

Although I had really enjoyed what we had done I felt a bit funny about it as I had a long term and serious boyfriend back then. We had a drink in the pub and a quiet giggle about what had happened and it was obvious that Mel was up for another go between us, but I wasn't sure. Then after that we lost touch, I think that she was a little upset and disappointed, perhaps she felt rejected.

So although sex with another girl wasn't something that I had ever thought of doing before my night with Mel I am definitely up for another try, it's something that I think about quite often now.

12