I Spank Phyllis

Story Info
He paddles sexy divorcee.
2.1k words
4.24
74.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

I recently called on Phyllis for the first time. I had made love to her older sister many times over the years but the sister's job took her out of town, and I wished her a fond farewell. Phyllis, who was recently divorced, wanted to replace big sister, and I was willing. I had many good times with the sister and I expected them to continue with Phyllis.

She met me at the door and we embraced and kissed passionately. We both knew why I was there so we headed straight for the bedroom. Phyllis stripped off her sweater and unbuttoned her skirt, which fell to the floor. She stood naked before me, rather pudgy but quite alluring. I quickly stripped off my clothing and we both lay naked in bed. I kissed her on the mouth, eyes and ears and then began trailing kisses down to her pleasantly round titties. I took one enticing globe in either hand and began massaging them gently licking on one of her nipples. My hands continued their massaging and I licked the other nipple. My tongue alternated between her nipples, licking a few strokes on one and then moving to the other. I clamped my lips on one pleasure mound and began sucking gently while probing the nipple with my tongue. I continued sucking on her gorgeous gland while my tongue traced her areola and caressed her nipple. I moved my mouth from one beautiful titty to its twin and repeated the sucking and licking. For a long time I alternated between these two luscious globes, licking and sucking them in a way that I knew would thoroughly excite the many women I regularly made love with.

I looked at Phyllis's face. She was smiling, enjoying the attentions I was paying to her beautiful twins but not really turned on. There was no cooing or sighing or moaning, and Phyllis was hardly even breathing hard. I was perplexed and then she solved the puzzle. "You have to spank me," she said. I didn't know exactly what she meant so she explained that the only way for her to get really heated up was for me to turn her over my knee and spank her pretty bare ass with my bare hand.

I have never been one for S & M but I knew a spanking like she was describing was not really very painful and would produce no injury. I always make a point of giving women the kind of sexual activity they want, and I could see no reason to deny Phyllis the spanking she desired. Besides that, I was really excited by her voluptuous charms and was looking forward to good, hot sex with her. There was a chair near the foot of the bed, probably there for spanking purpose. I sat there and Phyllis draped her beautiful body across my lap with her curvaceous ass presented to me for a spanking with my right hand. I slapped her once, actually no more than a pat. "Harder," she said. I slapped her ass a bit harder. "Harder," she repeated. I pulled my hand back and gave her a good, hard whack. Phyllis murmured with pleasure. I gave her another whack and she murmured louder. I rained slaps down on her, alternating between her voluptuous asscheeks. When I stopped, Phyllis's beautiful, creamy skin was covered with pink blotches. She was cooing with delight, her pussy was writhing against my lap and her fragrant juices were dripping down my leg.

I boosted her onto the bed, where she landed on her back with her legs in the air. I followed her quickly, put my shoulders against the underside of her thighs and lowered my mouth to her pussy. I devoured the flowing juices before any more of them would be wasted. They were delicious, as I knew they would be. Phyllis raised off the bed and slid a pillow under her ass, presenting her pussy to my mouth for our mutual pleasure. She was still cooing, totally turned on by the spanking I had administered.

After licking out Phyllis's adorable love hole and consuming all the delectable juices, I started nibbling on her pussy lips, using my lips only. My tongue traced the seam between her inner and outer labia, looking for her sweet spots. One of the fun things about eating a pussy for the first time is finding sweet spots in unexpected places. Phyllis was thoroughly enjoying what I was doing, cooing her pleasure and humping her pussy into my face. I nibbled my way up one pair of pussy lips, stopping short of her lovely clit. I expected my mouth to soon be concentrating on that delectable little love button but not right away. I intended to nibble the length of her other pussy lips, but first I stopped to lick up the nectar her love hole had produced. I squirmed my tongue in and harvested what was there. It tasted so good, and felt so good to my tongue that I continued to move my tongue around in this delightful haven.

Abruptly, Phyllis started cumming. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face tightly into her pussy, which was where it wanted to be anyhow. Her thighs squeezed around my head, keeping it in the place wher we both wanted it to be. Her back arched and she let out a long, low howl. Her delicious fresh cum juices flooded into my mouth. She climaxed with a jerk of her hips, pushing her pussy even tighter against my face, and then she relaxed all over, with her arms and her legs sprawled out on the bed. I carefully removed my tongue from the delightful place it had found, being careful not to waste any of the nectar from her pussy.

When a woman cums while I am eating her pussy it is a delight for all my senses, the aroma and flavor of her juices, her sounds and movements of ecstasy and the sight of her afterward, relaxed and pleasured. That is the best part of eating a pussy but I really enjoy the eating itself and like it to take a long while. Phyllis had cum so quickly that I had missed out on a lot of enjoyment, and so had she. I decided to resume eating her and see what happened. If I needed to spank her some more, I could. I started nibbling on the pussy lips I had missed earlier. "Oh, eat my pussy some more," Phyllis murmured, and I was more than happy to comply.

I nibbled on this pair of labia, moving slowly from the lowest part, next to her love hole, to the highest part, by her clit, but still not touching her clit. I planted butterfly kisses on the outer lip and traced the seam between the inner and outer labia. Phyllis was cooing happily now and we were both enjoying ourselves. I quickly licked out her love hole, not lingering there too long, and began licking the pussy lips on the other side. She was cooing louder now and her pussy was softly humping into my face. I kissed and licked my way to the end of this pair of labia but still did not lick or suck her clit. I began probing the underside of her luscious inner lips with my tongue, at first softly, then with more force. Phyllis's beautiful pussy was humping harder into my face and her thigh muscles rotated slightly outward, presenting her lovely organ fully to my mouth. She was cooing louder and more and more unevenly, and I knew she was ready to cum again. I clamped my lips on her lovely clit and started applying gentle suction.

While I applied the suction my tongue was probing her adorable love button. After a few minutes of the sucking and probing, Phyllis started cumming in a big way. Once again her thighs gripped my head and her pussy was humping up even harder into my face, which she was pushing tightly against her pussy. She howled in ecstasy. I maintained my grip on her clit until she climaxed with a great muscle spasm. Once again she relaxed with her arms and legs sprawled out on the bed.

I knew we weren't through with our pleasure, of course. My cock knew it too and was stiff as a baseball bat and ready to be encased in a condom.

Phyllis knew it too and, after a few minutes of recovering her strength and muscular control, she got on her hands and knees in the doggie position. I don't really care much for this position, much preferring the greater intimacy of face-to-face positions. I asked if this was her favorite position, and why, and her answer was completely reasonable. "You have to spank me some more," she said, and braced her arms against the mattress to receive the spanking she desired.

The marks I had made on her voluptuous ass before were faded by now so I proceeded to make some new ones. I slapped her, hard, several times on either buttock. Phyllis was cooing in pleasure and her pussy was thrusting back to meet me. I could smell the lubricant she was producing. I slipped my cock, encased in its condom, slowly into her pussy, in no hurry to complete the penetration. At every forward thrust of my cock, Phyllis pushed back to meet me. When my cock was completely embedded in her delightful love hole, I stopped. "Spank me," Phyllis commanded, and I complied, with two hard swats of my right hand. She cooed again in pleasure, and we began a slow, coordinated fucking motion.

I kept my hands on her hips and continued slowly fucking into her hot, wet pussy, my cock going all the way in at every stroke. Phyllis continued thrusting her pussy back to meet my forward strokes, cooing in delight. If her enthusiasm seemed to flag sometimes, I slapped her ass hard, sometimes on the right cheek and sometimes on the left. With every slap, Phyllis fucked back to meet me with renewed vigor and her love hole produced fresh lubricant. If I went too long between slaps, Phyllis commanded me to spank her, and I always complied. She enjoyed the fucking immensely and she enjoyed it even more when it was combined with spanking.

I enjoyed it too, of course. My cock had seldom been in a more delightful place than Phyllis's dripping wet pussy, and when I looked at her ass, I saw new meaning in the phrase "rosy red cheeks." I am not really fond of violence in sex, believing the best sex to be a mutually enjoyable activity between adults. To Phyllis, however, the spanking made the fucking so much more enjoyable, and I really like it when women enjoy making love with me.

"I'm getting ready to cum," Phyllis trilled, joyously. I slapped both her asscheeks at once and increased the pace of my strokes. She matched my speed, and thrust back to meet my cock with even greater enthusiasm. I could feel my own climax building and I like to cum when the woman is cumming. Phyllis added a new type of motion, pistoning her legs, massaging her pussy and my cock in a new way, and adding to our mutual enjoyment. I was ready to cum but I wanted to wait a few more minutes. My forward strokes were hard and fast now, and Phyllis's thrusts back with her pussy were equally hard and fast.

"I'm cumming," Phyllis sang out. That was enough to put me over the top and I shot a load of cum into my condom. I still kept up my fucking strokes because I wanted Phyllis to finish cumming. Her pussy continued slamming into my pubic area. Her back arched, and she let out an ecstatic howl.

Phyllis climaxed with one great spasm, and she fell forward, her arms out to her side. I collapsed on top of her and my cock, rapidly softening now, was pulled out of the place where it had given and gotten such great pleasure. We were both content to lie where we were until we had caught our breath and regained our strength. I was aware of her delicious cum juices soaking into the bed but too spent to do anything about it.

I rolled off Phyllis onto my back. I smiled as I looked at the pink blotches on the creamy skin of her beautiful ass. They were fading even then, and would soon be gone, leaving no scar or injury. I had never spanked a woman before, but it had been fun. I would never do it again, unless my partner wanted me to and it would enhance our love making. Of course, that would include Phyllis the next time we got together.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers