I Spy On My Wife Being A Slut

Story Info
We catch our spouses cheating but don't stop them.
6k words
4.06
242.7k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At a friend's housewarming party, my wife Karen and I were the last to arrive since we had got a tiny bit lost on the drive over. I was never good with directions, going to a new house was always an argument between Karen and me. She was mad at me because we were over an hour late, so I made up for it by stopping at the store for an extra bottle of her favorite vodka. In the passenger seat, Karen made a quick mix of that vodka with the remaining half bottle of Sprite, and we were suddenly no longer arguing. She wasn't drunk by any means, but the act of starting her drink always put her in a good mood. That didn't mean I was off the hook for my horrible sense of direction though, she was still seriously pissed off at me, but it was obvious she was happier with the rest of the world.

The rows of cars in the driveway showed we had reached the right place. Once we parked, she opened her door before I had even turned off the engine. By the time I reached in the back seat for our drinking supplies and the housewarming gift, Karen was halfway across the lawn, vodka in one hand, soda bottle in the other.

Finally getting to the kitchen to deposit our drink supplies, our friends Mary and Jackson (the new house owners) found me. I handed over our present to Jackson, and he beamed at the set of BBQ tools, yelling "Thanks Dude!" over his shoulder as he took them outside to start using right away. Mary smiled drunkenly at me and surprised me with a big hug. This was a first, she is usually kind of stand-offish, but I was sure not going to complain!

Mary rested her head on my shoulder for a moment, sighing deeply. Pulling my head towards her, she said "Thank you both so much for coming tonight, Mark. It's nice to have a friendly face here. Jackson has been pissed at me all day, so now I have someone nice to hang out with."

Laughing softly, I replied, "Well, it looks like you and I are going to spend a lot of time together tonight then, Karen is really pissed off at me."

Finally pulling back, she held my arm and looked at me oddly. "Why is that?"

"Old news, really. I took a wrong turn on the way over here tonight, and that always gets her going. She will be pissed for a few hours."

Mary just shook her head. "That's so hard to believe. She is always saying what a good guy you are, and she gets mad over little stuff like that? Jackson was the same way today too. He's just pissed off at little stuff, and he's been a jerk to me all night."

It was getting too loud to talk, so we went outside to the back yard to have a cigarette. Surprising both of us, Jackson and Mary were out finishing a smoke of their own. They were standing awfully close and were clearly having fun talking with each other. As they noticed movement and turned to see us, their faces darkened, and they glared at us. Suddenly done smoking, they put out their smokes and stalked inside.

Mary and I looked at each other in wonder and shook our heads. No freaking clue what their issues were. Usually when Karen is mad at me, she ignores me for a long time, and Mary said the same about Jackson. We figured that when they had enough to drink, they would forget about being mad and everything would be good again.

A few hours later I could tell the girls were really feeling their drinks. Surprising me though, Karen was still giving me the cold shoulder. Both her and Mary had gone from her usually fairly quiet selves to the life of the party. They stayed in the living room, dancing with just about everyone there, and they seemed to get along with each other well. Several times they were the only ones out there so they danced with each other, a few times even doing some dirty dancing moves and feeling each other up. Even though it was just playing, I couldn't tear my eyes away from them grabbing each other's asses and breasts. The combination of dancing and hands let all the observers get a few quick shots of their asses. A few flashes of their skirts showed that they had matching black low-rise panties. Made me think dirty things about finding out if the tops matched.

After years of lustful watching, this was the first time I had ever seen Mary's ass, and it's a sight that will never leave my mind. At first I was upset that Karen was so free about showing off her beautiful ass to everyone, but I ignored that for now as long as she wasn't the only one showing off and that people still appreciated it. A slow song came on so they left the dancing to couples, and their bodies glistened as they left the dance area. Most times, this would call for water, but they both hit their drinks.

A half hour later, I walked by the den to hear a cheer coming from the few guys in there and came around the corner to see Karen and Mary with their shirts halfway down their stomach, pushing them down, then adjusting their bras. Karen smirked at me. "What, you couldn't find your way in here and showed up late? Typical. Too bad dumbass, you just missed the show."

"What the hell???" I said, looking really confused.

The drunk girls were flashing their asses on the dance floor, and now they were flashing their boobs too? This wasn't like Mary at all, but I knew that Karen liked to show off her assets. Pissed off again, I went out back to have a smoke and cool off. Standing by the kitchen window, I heard the girls talking inside so I moved closer to eavesdrop.

Karen giggled "I can't believe you were flashing my ass to everyone out there!"

Mary replied, also giggling drunkenly "Well you did it to me first, so it was only fair. But Jackson is more pissed off at me now because we flashed those guys in the den. I have never done that now he's even more mad at me. And he's mad that he didn't see your boobs too – I have caught him staring at them a lot."

They left the kitchen as Mary said that, and I wandered away from the window just in time to see her come out, walking slowly and weaving somewhat.

Mary smiled at me then came over and asked to bum a smoke from me. I got one out and almost handed it to her. "Hold on a sec" I said, pulling the cigarette back, "you can have this if you show me what I missed out on in there. Let me see your boobs and you can have this."

Her eyes went wide at that, but then she looked around to see that there was no one else around. She laughed and said "Dream on, Jackson would never let me do that."

"How about a peek in trade for a light?" I asked.

Not waiting for an answer, I reached down and pulled up her shirt. She didn't seem to catch on until I had her shirt up to her bra and she reached for my hands. We both stood there in shock for a moment before she pushed me away.

A little scared, I looked back at her face and was relieved she was still smiling. "Maybe later, depends on if Karen does it again and how Jackson is."

All I could do was nod my head as I reached up to give her a light. She held my hands longer than needed, looking back in my eyes as she took a drag. "We should really be careful, we shouldn't be doing anything that we will regret in the morning."

Quickly distracted, she looked past me. "Hey! Who is in my bedroom?"

I turned to look, and the light at the end of the house was now turned on. Mary walked past me and tried to look in the window, but apparently could not see, so she went around the corner of the house. A moment later, she put her head around the corner and waved her hand quickly at me, calling me over.

Walking quickly to her, I saw that around this corner was another window, barely visible under a low tree and positioned between a couple of large bushes. Standing back, she pushed me forward to the window. The curtain was not closed all the way and there were a few inches open I could see through. There was Karen, sitting on the end of the bed talking to a few guys.

Mary inched up next to me, her cheek touching mine as we both looked in. "I don't know what she's doing, but it looks weird so that's why I called you over."

It did look weird, but I had a thought and replied "Maybe there is just a line for the bathroom. Look, you can tell the light is on, but the door is closed."

Standing quietly, we could hear snippets of conversation from them. We both realized at the same time that the guys were talking about her flashing her boobs to them earlier. The bathroom door opened and Jackson came out and joined their conversation. It sounded like he said that he didn't really care that Mary flashed the other guys, but he was mad he missed seeing Karen's boobs.

Mary whispered "Jackson is the only guy in there that didn't see her boobs. I knew he was upset he missed it."

"Hell, I'm upset I missed it too" I replied.

She just giggled in reply, elbowing me in the side.

I was going to say something else, but a motion in the bedroom caught my eye. Karen got up and closed the bedroom door. She walked back to the bed, climbing up on her knees, then turned around and stood up facing the four guys in there. Karen pulled up the bottom of her shirt about an inch then looked at Jackson and I could hear and see clearly that she said "So is this what you wanted?"

All the guys went silent, just staring at my wife standing above them, teasing them by slowly lifting her shirt. Mary sucked in her breath sharply. "Holy shit, I can't believe she's really doing this, I didn't think she would."

It sounded weird enough to get my attention, and I turned to look at her. "What's that supposed to mean?"

She turned to me with a guilty look on her face, then turned back to the window. "I don't know where you were, but her and I were walking around all night giving out purple nurples. You know, titty twisters. Naturally, some of the guys did it back to us, so I stopped doing it because it was starting to hurt. She kept doing it and was actually pushing her chest out for guys to grab. One of those guys in there made a comment about her nipples being hard and wanted to see them. She said 'maybe later' and pinched him again. Then she pinched him another time and rubbed her hands across his chest and told him that his nipples were hard too. He reached out to grab her boobs and she leaned into him and covered his hands with hers, making him grab her. Then she said that..."

She stopped talking as there was a cheer from the room. Karen didn't flash, but just took her shirt off. There was a low cheer from the guys, but I heard several comments about "keep going" and "show us your boobs" from them. Karen slid the straps down her shoulders and put her arms over her head swaying her hips to the music coming in from the other room. One guy reached up between her boobs and grabbed the center of the bra and pulled it down. Karen just laughed. Then reaching behind her, with a flourish she unhooked the straps and swept the bra off. She threw it behind her on the bed on top of her shirt.

We heard several low "oooh wow" and "awesome rack, baby" comments from the guys watching. That same guy walked forward and reached up to her. He pinched both nipples, holding on to them between his thumbs and fore fingers. Not letting go, he waved them back and forth, making her boobs sway and bounce for the gawkers. "I owed you that one" he said.

Karen finally pushed him away saying "ok, that's enough."

Jackson walked up to her. "If he can, why can't I do it too?" he asked.

She smiled and put her arms up over her head, closed her eyes, and pushed her head back. Seeing no resistance, Jackson reached for her nipples and pinched them lightly. After only a moment, he let go of the pinch and wrapped his hands around them both. Squeezing them tight, he pulled her forward and leaned in to her. Her mouth opened and it looked like she was actually moaning. He moved his hands to the sides and sucked on each nipple for a few seconds and I heard her moan. Getting a better grip on her boobs, he put his face between them and squeezed them to his cheeks.

Jackson just stood to the side when she pushed him away. The next guy walked up and grabbed her too, and she did not stop him either. As he played with her, Jackson sat next to her feet and ran his hands up the back of her leg. His hand disappeared under her skirt as he grabbed her ass. Seeing this, the last guy came up and sat on the other side of her, also putting his hand up her skirt.

I was speechless. I couldn't believe all of this was happening in front of my face. Karen was clearly drunk but was still letting all this happen to her, and was obviously enjoying herself. Turning back to Mary, I asked "So did she say anything about all of this happening too?"

She looked at me with shock in her eyes. "Hell no, she didn't say anything about this. She did say she was going to flash other guys a few times, but nothing like this. She also said that she was mad at you for something, so she did not want me to flash you. After what I've seen, I don't care about what she wants."

Without a warning, she lifted her shirt and started to lift her bra. She stopped and asked coyly "So did you want me to flash you? Did you want to see my boobs too?"

"Well, duh. Hell ya I do, I've wanted to see them for ever."

"OK then, here's your chance!"

She quickly lifted her bra, and my eyes were glued to her breasts bouncing lightly from the movement. After a moment, as the newest shock was wearing off, I finally heard her breathing oddly. I looked up at her face to see she was bright red, her eyes closed, and she was breathing deeply and quickly from her open mouth. It actually looked like although she was embarrased, she was also turned on by this.

Only about 20 seconds had passed and she quickly got her clothes back in order. She couldn't meet my eyes. "I can't believe I just did that" she said, "I haven't shown my boobs to another guys since I got married, and I've NEVER done this outside."

"Maybe it's just me, but I don't think he has any right to complain now."

Suddenly she looked angry. "Ya, he has some explaining to do."

She turned back to the window and gasped. "What next?!?!?" I thought as I stood behind her and squeezed my head next to hers so I could see too.

Karen was still on the bed but was now kneeling down. Still topless, she had at some point lost her panties. It was easy to tell since her skirt was bunched up around her waist. All of the guys were around her, their hands wandering all over her body. Now there were at least three hands between her legs, I can only imagine what they were doing since the arms I saw seemed to end at the wrist.

Her hands were busy too though. Far from stopping the guys, she was helping! Three of the four guys had their pants down and their cocks standing at attention. Both of her hands were full of man-meat and she stroking them. Jackson was kneeling behind her, his hands holding her ass cheeks, and he was stroking his cock up under her, we could see the head of his cock poke out in front of her, tight up against her pussy. Even from here I could see the shine of her wetness on him.

On a whim, I took out my cellphone and once I disabled the flash, I got a few pictures and videos to save for later. Whether on my cell on in real life, even though I did not like seeing my wife like this, I was strangely getting more and more turned on. I was honestly surprised to find that my cock was rock hard. Mary was muttering under her breath as I stepped behind her. She didn't move as I put my hands on her shoulders. Pulling her back, tight up against me, I whispered in her ear "I think I want to see your boobs again."

My hands pulled the straps of her tanktop and bra to the sides, down the slope of her shoulders. She helped by moving so the straps went down to her elbows. Pulling her arms up, she pulled out of the straps and pushed her shirt down, then pressed her body back against me. Her back molded into my chest, and she worked her hips back on forth until I could feel my cock settle on her ass, fitting nicely between her cheeks.

Feeling the soft skin of her shoulders, I felt my way down the front of her body. I could feel her heart beating strongly against me. She breathed deeply as I reached her breasts and ran my hands over the front of them, my fingers apart a little, flicking over her erect nipples.

She whispered faintly "I thought you only wanted to see them."

Kissing the side of her neck, I whispered "Well I'm looking at them too. Besides, it looks like you're enjoying the show about as much as I am."

It took a second for her to respond as she said "You have no idea" between breaths.

"Well let me find out then."

Stepping to the side I let go of one breast and my hand fell to her ass. As I moved, her hand bumped my cock and she quickly grabbed it, holding it tight. Pulling up her skirt one handful at a time, I finally reached the hem and my hand was greeted by her smooth round ass. This was something else I had wanted to do for years, and damn it was good. It felt just as awesome as it looked. Only staying there for a minute, I pushed forwards, pushing my fingers between her thighs. She spread her legs slightly and leaned forward to give me the access we both wanted me to have.

I could feel the heat coming off of her pussy as I got closer, and as I touched her soaking wet sex, she moaned lowly and shuddered, almost falling as she caught herself on the windowsill. As I pushed her soaking panties to the side, I realized that they were actually rubbing on her just the right way.

"Oh fuck, don't stop. Please..... Damn that feels good. Oh... ya... damn you, harder!"

She pushed her ass up against my hand, digging my fingers deep into her hot pussy. She rocked back and forth, fucking herself on my digits. Her fingers started stroking my cock through my jeans, but I pushed her hand away and I pulled my hand out from between her legs.

"NO! Please keep going!" she whined loudly, looking back at me with a longing in her eyes.

Smiling wickedly, I said "You're gonna get the same thing you husband is doing to my wife."

Reaching up under her skirt, I pushed her panties down with a flick of my wrists as she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. My belt undone, I pushed my clothes to the ground and lifted up her skirt. With only a step forward, my rock-hard cock stabbed between her ass cheeks. It hit flesh and stopped, but there was some give in the resistance.

She gasped and shook her head, "Not there buddy. It feels really damn good for some reason, but no one is ever allowed in there."

Smiling on the inside, I thought there might be a chance, but lowered my hips and eased forward again. My purple head rubbed across her sphincter and hit her soft wet parts, furrowing across her pussy, her extended lips parting to allow me access. Stopping at just the right time, I felt my cock reach further inside her skin, resting up against the nub of her clit. My hands made their way back up to her breasts, and as I gently pinched her nipples I slowly rocked my hips forward and back, the tip of my cock tweaking her clit with the same rhythm.

She was even more turned on than I was, and after only a couple of seconds her body tensed up and started to convulse slightly, but I could not break the rhythm. She never really came down from that one as I pulled back too far accidentally and could tell I rubbed across her back door. Tensing up, I could feel her pucker but she immediately started to cum again. Moving one hand away from her breast and getting a handfull of ass cheek, I spread her ass a little more and put the pussy-slicked tip of my cock against her virgin asshole and just pressed a little.

Her head down and eyes closed, her body convulsed harder than ever. My cock slid forward and I didn't think it was possible, but her pussy was wetter than one I had ever felt. She pushed back off of the window to stand up straight, needing my help to stay upright as her legs could not hold her.

12