I Spy On My Wife Being A Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, please ... stop ... for a ... minute, I can't ... I'm ..... oh shit .... don't .. wanna .. pass out. Oh fuck .. I have never cum so fucking hard."

She leaned back on me, taking my arms and wrapping them around her. For the first time in a few minutes I could now see inside the bedroom again. Getting both turned on pissed off at the same time, I saw my wife still on the bed. Well, I saw *parts* of my wife on the bed. I saw her head, but only when some dude standing in front of her was pulling his cock out of her face, but his ass blocked me when he shoved it back down her throat. Sometimes I could see parts of her breasts when they weren't covered by hands or a mouth, but enough of them to see that there was a cock thrusting between them. And Jackson again, he was between her legs, stuffing her with either his tongue or his cock. Jackson suddenly went rigid and his hips thrust erratically. That bastard was cumming in my wife's pussy!

As I tried to decide if I was going to fuck his wife or kill him, he fell back, his limp cock popping out of her. In just a second, another guy jumped in his spot and took over for him, filling her hole that was leaking some other guy's cum down her crack. I couldn't have been staring more than a few minutes, but in that time, half of the guys came at least once, and everyone switched positions on her at least once. I could see her body covered with cum, leaking man juice from every orifice I could see.

As mad as I was, it was Mary who made me realize my cock was still throbbing.

"I can't believe this is turning us on so much, it's like a real-life porno. Your cock almost feels alive it's moving so much."

Looking down at her my mind was made up, I wasn't going on a killing spree, I was going to fuck my good friend Mary. I was going to make her walk funny for a few days. My need to fuck her was written all over my face, and she had no problems reading it.

"Trust me stud, you ARE going to fuck me, but first my legs need a break. Let me do this for you."

As I processed what she meant, she moved to my side and bent over from the waist. As my eyes tried to catch up with her head, she never stopped moving as she inhaled my cock, hitting my balls with her chin. My cock is a touch above "average" but she swallowed it like a champ – like she was sucking my finger. Karen couldn't even come close to this, I have never felt a feeling so wonderful.

She didn't stop! She bottomed out my cock, then sucked and licked me while her hands massaged my balls. Only coming up for air, she would go back down and spear herself on me again. I couldn't believe it, but this was going to make me cum in no time at all.

Just realizing that her body was still within reach, one hand went down to grab her breast and the other went to her ass. I was just happy that she was short so I could reach everything on her. She was still so wet that I didn't have to push hard to bury two fingers inside of her like I did before. I tweaked her nipple and she moaned on my cock, vibrating from her throat down through the base of my cock. She pushed my hand away to make more room, and her head drove up and down like a piston at the same speed I drove my hand finger-fucking her.

I could feel the heat and tightness rising up my legs as I started to cum, and there was nothing I could do to stop myself from exploding. I cried out softly as the first wave hit me. With a handfull of hair, I stopped her head and released a long stream of cum deep down her throat. My whole body spasmed, and the hand I was fucking her with curled up and pulled towards me. My whole hand was soaking wet, and somehow I realized that my pointer finger had slipped and I felt it enter her ass, pausing slightly against the force of her sphincter, and was now fully buried in her ass. My hand spread out and my little finger was lodged tightly up against her clit. Every spasm of my body sent a ribbon of cum into her mouth but also jerked both my hands. One hand was shoving her head down even though she could not get my cock any deeper inside of her. The other hand pulling towards me, every finger sending a shock of feeling through different areas of her, on her clit, in her pussy, and in her ass, going deeper and stretching her out some.

My whole body going partially limp, it was all I could do to remain standing. I know my cock shrank some and I tried to pull her head off of me, but she was determined to stay there. She had one hand on my balls, pulling me to her, and the other covering my hand on her ass. My body was spent for the moment, but she would not let me stop delivering pleasure to her.

Finally she let go of my balls and stood up. My cock popped out of her mouth, already at half mast. Staring me in the eyes, she said "Fuck me now! I need to feel your cock grow inside of my pussy" and turned around.

Without giving me a chance to move, she backed up into me, grabbing my cock out of my hands and pulling me into her pussy. Both of us looking through the window at my wife servicing those guys, turning herself into a cum bucket, both of us looking through the window at her husband sticking his cock into my wife, her husband fucking some whore on their bed. Both of us realizing how mad we should be, but both us feeling incredibly turned on. Both of us realizing needing an itch scratched now, and both realizing we were the best ones to do it.

The only sound was our ragged breathing and the sounds of sex. Raw, animalistic rutting. Just plain fucking. The wet sounds of my rod stabbing deep inside of her. The sharp slapping of skin on skin. Our soft moaning of pleasure felt so deeply.

My mind wandered for a minute but found me fucking Mary from behind, thrusting deep inside her pussy with my cock harder than it has been in years. I was again getting close, but could tell she wasn't nearly as close as me, nor as close as she wanted to be. Hoping for the best, I reached for her pussy, working my fingers around my cock to get them all wet, then made a wet trail from her pussy up to her puckered ass. My fingertip ringed her, a slow but pressing massage, gently poking inside her occasionally. She pushed back at me and I thought she wanted more, so I pushed. Softly at first, but consistent. Then harder. Finally my finger popped in and she stopped moving for a second, then pushed harder. I could tell it was helping.

A minute later, she put her hand up behind her to stop me, and she pulled forward, disengaging from me. After stopping for a breath, she turned to watch the show through the window again. Facing them but talking to me, she said "You keep doing that, but you have no idea how much that turns me on. No one has ever made one finger feel so good. Put your cock in my ass NOW. Do it now before I change my mind!"

She spun around and pointed her ass at me and put her hands on her knees. My cock was still soaking wet from being inside her, so I swiped my fingers across her pussy to move some of her natural lubricant further up. The head of my throbbing cock hit her little star, making her tense up.

Resting the head of my cock against her resistance, I reached around to find her clit. Pulling her cheeks apart, I pushed a little more and then backed off. I masturbated her while pretending to fuck her, occasionally 'slipping' into her pussy to keep my cock wet. Before long she seemed to forget about my cock at the entrance to her ass, only moving against my finger on her clit, and gasping when my cock speared up her pussy. Lost in the caress of my finger, she started thrusting back against my cock. I didn't think she would ever do it, but as I fucked her in the pussy one last time then moved back, on my first 'play' thrust, she opened her ass for me, and my cock went in halfway with the one push. She went up on her tip-toes and froze up, but after a moment she was putting her feet down, her body shoving me deeper inside of her. Still well-lubricated, I started to move a little deeper and a little faster, I was officially fucking her in the ass. A virgin ass broken in by ME.

Still masturbating her, plus my cock fucking her in the ass, she started to cum again just as we saw through the window that my wife was cumming. Two guys were cumming on her tits as she was bouncing up and down on some other guy's cock. She just stopped moving and started to scream her pleasure as she rubbed in the man lotion across her body.

Knowing I was the first guy in her ass was a huge turn-on, but she was so damn tight that I knew I could not last more than a minute inside her. She tightened up on my like a vice as she came, locking my cock at the apex of my thrust, fully buried inside of her. She started to fall and I held her up, one hand squeezing her boobs, the other half inserted into her pussy. I moved her up and down, stroking my cock by moving her whole body.

It struck without warning, I just instantly started to cum. I think I made a noise it was so intense, but I don't know. We must have made some noise because my legs gave out on me, and we both fell to our knees, but somehow remained joined together. Mary jerked in a body spasm, milking the last of the cum out of my cock. Finally softened, my cock kind of worked it's way out of her, and we were separated.

A few minutes later we were recovered enough to stand normally and get dressed. Without saying a word or even looking at each other, we went into the house to clean ourselves up. We met up back outside for a smoke. We were gone so long, most of the people at the party had let themselves out, so we didn't get interrupted on the way.

The realization of what had happened just hit us, and we talked briefly about what we could do about all of this. We weren't really sure yet, and we hoped a good night's sleep would help take care of part of the problem for us. Tonight's adventure with Mary was still on my mind, and as we turned to go back in the house, I reached down and put my hand up her skirt, my hand coming to rest on her beautiful, glorious ass cheek.

She stopped walking and neither of us did anything. She reached back and removed my hand from her ass and said "I don't know if we should really be doing this" and walked inside.

Mary didn't once look at me and I started to get a little worried. However, right as the door was opening, I looked at the reflection in the window. I could have sworn I saw a slight smile on her face, and glancing lower, I am sure her nipples were back at attention. Maybe there was something still there after all. Maybe if either of our marriages fall apart because of the crazy stuff that happened tonight, we can be there for each other.

Now the hard part is deciding how to bring this up with my slut of a wife. I went back into the house to find Karen, and I found that she was sleeping on the couch in the living room. I was guessing there was no chance in hell that she would be coherent enough in the next several hours to talk, so this will have to be dealt with in the morning once all the memories of the night before come flooding back. Let's see then what she thinks of herself. Then I tell her what I think.

12