I Stole My Aunt's Husband

Story Info
She planned to surprise Uncle Tony, we surprised her instead.
2.9k words
4.21
123.7k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FHH69
FHH69
249 Followers

I can hear my aunt and uncle arguing downstairs. It's hard to make out their conversation since Carrie is crying and Tony's low, deep voice is trying to calm her down. Their fights over the past few years have been the subject of most of the whispers and gossip within our family.

Carrie has left him more than once after their big blow-ups, but a few weeks later she always apologizes and begs him to take her back, that's the cycle. They won't be recovering from this argument though; I've made sure of that.

I've been having an affair with my Uncle Tony off and on since I turned eighteen, over two years ago. I've had a crush on him since I was eight years old, when Carrie first brought him home to meet the family. Everyone laughed when I said I wanted to marry him one day. Carrie isn't laughing now.

After one of their fights a couple of years ago, I seduced Tony. It wasn't hard because I had a feeling he'd been lusting for me since getting an eyeful of my double D tits when I lounged at their pool that summer. Tony took my virginity and we couldn't get enough of each other in the weeks that followed. But sure enough Carrie eventually came to her senses and asked Tony for another chance. I knew he was still in love with her at the time, so it was no surprise that she moved back in and Tony & I cooled off for a while. We've been together a several times since then, mostly when they were fighting, although sometimes he came to me in secret and told my aunt he was working late. Very cliché.

The main cause of all their fights has been Carrie's inability to get pregnant. Over the years they've seen specialists and spent thousands of dollars trying to make a baby. Tony comes from a large family and told Carrie from the beginning that he wanted at least a couple of kids. Carrie started worrying a few years ago that Tony would leave her, and her doubts and insecurity caused tension in their marriage.

I decided when Carrie moved out a few months ago, it was time for me to step in and give Tony the baby he wanted. I didn't discuss it with Tony though. I didn't want to take any chances that he might still want to work things out with my aunt when she decided to pull her head out of her ass. So I bought a couple of porn DVDs and when I was ovulating we watched them and spent what I now refer to as the baby-making fuckfest weekend. Tony's thick, 10 inch dick plowed me so many times I couldn't walk right for days. Best weekend of my life -- makes me wet just thinking about it.

Tony and I went to the doctor last week to confirm what my home pregnancy test had already told us. We're having a baby. I've never seen him so happy. He contacted a lawyer just a few days ago to start divorce proceedings. He had plans to meet with Carrie on Monday to discuss it with her, but things changed dramatically today.

Yesterday I overheard Carrie telling my mom that she had finally given up on trying to get pregnant and wanted to suggest the possibility of surrogacy to Tony. She was excited about planning a surprise romantic weekend for the two of them. She planned to let herself into the house today before he got home from work and set up a candle light dinner. She had no idea the surprise would be on her.

I had already talked Tony into leaving work early so we could celebrate our good news. Originally I thought we could go away for a long weekend, but after hearing Carrie's plans I decided we could put on a show for her. So I started making plans of my own. This morning I went to Tony's house, prepared his bed and stripped. I pulled my dildo from my overnight bag, took a few selfies of my pussy and a quick video and sent them to Tony at work. My plan worked, Tony attacked me as soon as he came in the house earlier...

I lay in Tony's bed running my finger up and down my wet slit when the bedroom door flew open. I grinned and tried to sound surprised. "You're home earlier than I expected." My fingers kept working at my pussy. I knew it would turn him on even more.

Tony laughed. "What did you think would happen when I looked down at my phone and see a close-up of your juicy little pussy. Then a minute later the video of that dildo fucking your pussy -- my pussy. I'm the only one allowed to fuck you Kimi. You know that. I've never been jealous of a dildo before." Tony stripped in record time and joined me in bed. "I haven't even had lunch yet you know."

"Is that right? Well I haven't had lunch either and I say ladies first. You wouldn't happen to have something to feed me would you?" My hungry gaze went to his fully erect cock.

"Oh, I have something to fill you up all right. But are you willing to work for it?" His hand roughly stroked his thick erection.

"Absolutely, that's the best part." I cupped his balls as I licked the pre-cum from his slit. "Umm, so good, a sweet appetizer to motivate me." My tongue swirled around his cockhead, savoring the taste and feel. I love going down on Tony. I work furiously licking, sucking, teasing him with my tongue. I pull him deep in my mouth and suck hard, again and again, his hips buck as he tries to push deeper, but lying on his back he can't fuck my mouth the way he likes to. I'm in charge this time. I bring him right to the edge, his balls tighten and his fingers thread into my hair, holding my head in place as he pumps into my mouth. My first instinct is to pull back. I want to tease him and prolong my enjoyment. But we haven't fucked for days and I know Tony needs this release. I give him what he wants. I relax my throat and take him deeper. His thick muscle pushes into my throat until my lips finally brush against the base of his cock. I start to hum as I caress is balls.

"Ah fuck baby, that's it. I'm gonna cum."

I hurry and pull back until his cockhead is on the back of my tongue and suck deep. I'm rewarded with hot, salty cream filling my mouth. I furiously swallow and suck. I've been craving this and I don't want to lose a drop.

"Fuck yeah. Suck me dry Kimi. Take it all baby." His hands are still holding my head and I do as I'm told. When his spasms finally subside I slowly swirl my tongue around the tip again, teasing him with gentle licks. He feels so good in my mouth, I'm reluctant to pull away. I finally let his cock slip from my mouth when it begins to soften.

"How was lunch?"

I crawl back up the bed to him. "Best I ever had." I wink and kiss him softly.

"I'm still hungry you know."

"Mmm, well maybe you should do some exploring. See if you can find something tasty to eat."

I squeal as he playfully flips me onto my back and starts suckling my nipple. His fingers pluck at its twin. I arch my back in response. It feels so good, but that's not what I need now. His mouth trails a path down my abdomen. My hips thrust in anticipation. I went for a wax yesterday and I'm so sensitive now. The stubble on his chin scrapes my pussy lips and sends a chill up my body. I hear the front door open downstairs and look anxiously at Tony. He is oblivious as he finally brushes his lips over my pussy. He is totally focused on me right now. That's one of the things I love about him. When Tony fucks me, I am his entire world. He doesn't let anything get in the way of our pleasure.

I can't believe Aunt Carrie is here already. If Tony hadn't come home when he did the outcome would have been much different.

"Fuck, you're so wet." His tongue explores my pussy, slicing through my slick folds, flicking teasingly over my clit, lapping at my juices. That man's tongue is a lethal weapon. My hips buck frantically. My orgasm is right there, I can feel it coming on. I just need...

"Tony!! What's going on?"

I look up and Aunt Carrie is standing in the bedroom door, her jaw nearly hit the floor as she stared at me and Tony. For a split second I worried what would happen. I know this was my bright idea, but aside from Carrie catching us in bed I had no idea what the outcome would be, what Tony's reaction would be.

Tony paused for a second and looked back at my aunt. "You need to leave Carrie."

She actually walked into the room. "I don't understand. Why are you doing this?"

"Carrie, this is not the time to talk. You showed up here uninvited and interrupted an intimate moment in my bedroom. Did you think I lived like a monk when we're apart? I scheduled a meeting with you Monday. I suggest you leave and we'll talk then." Tony starts licking my pussy again.

"But Tony, why Kimberly? Why her? I don't understand." Carrie's lips quiver.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Aunt Carrie. But I can't believe she's still in this room talking while Tony and I are in bed together.

Tony talks to her as he eats my pussy. "Carrie you have three choices. Leave right now and I'll see you Monday. Go downstairs and wait, I'll come down and talk to you after I'm finished with Kimi. Or pull up a chair and watch while I fuck your niece."

"Tony please..."

"Is this turning you on Carrie? Since you're still here I think you like watching me lick Kimi's pussy. Watch this. Watch me put my tongue inside her. She loves a good tongue-fuck." Tony's tongue pushes deep into me and I can't help moaning. He seems to have forgotten about Carrie. My hips buck in unison with his thrusts. He's right, I do love it when he fucks me with his tongue.

I didn't think I could come with Carrie standing there dumbfounded, but it's there. My body tenses, I can't help screaming his name as spasms wrack my body. "Ah, Tonnnyyy!!"

Carrie quietly leaves the room as Tony moves up my body. His dick pushes deep into me and he holds it there. He knows I love to savor the first several seconds that our bodies join. My body still spasms from the orgasm and the invasion of his dick prolongs it. Tony moans as my cunt muscles squeeze him, then his starts thrusting. It feels so good. His balls slap against me as he relentlessly drills into me. He fucks me hard and deep, but it's not rushed.

Since Tony just came a few minutes ago I know I can look forward to a long, hard ride. After several minutes of missionary fucking Tony pulls out and rolls onto his back. I climb over him and rub his cockhead over my wet slit before impaling myself. I ride him slowly at first, then pick up speed, knowing it gets him off to watch my tits bounce as I ride. His finger plays with my clit and I ride faster. Oh God, so good. So good. I'm almost there, almost. Ahhhh, yes. "Ahhh, Tony! Tony!!"

I reluctantly climb off Tony after I calm down and he tells me to get on all fours. He moves behind me and pushes into my cunt. His hands cup my breasts as he fucks me from behind. Slow and steady he pumps into me. I lose track of time as he rocks into me again and again. Deep, slow thrusts. "Squeeze my dick Kimi, show me how much you like this." I blindly obey, contracting my cunt muscles each time he pulls out. "That's it, your cunt's like a vice baby, squeeze me hard." He pinches my nipples. "You want it hard and fast Kimi?"

"Yes. Yes please." My voice is ragged.

"Then tell me Kimi. Tell me what you want." He continues to fuck me slow.

"I want it hard. Fuck me hard."

"I'm sorry. What? I didn't get that."

"Fuck me hard Tony!!" I screamed. If Carrie is downstairs she no doubt heard me and I think that's what he wanted.

Tony slams into me over and over. His balls now slap my clit with each thrust and the headboard knocks against the wall. The room is filled with the sound of sex. Tony slamming into me, our heavy breathing, my moans, him telling me how much he loves my tight pussy. "I'm not going to last baby, I'm sorry. I'm coming." He lets go of one of my breasts and pinches my clit. He stops thrusting and I can feel his hot spurts deep in my womb. I didn't think I could come again so soon after the last time, but his fingers relentlessly pluck my clit and I lose control. My cunt contracts, trying to suck him in deeper. "Fuck yeah, milk me Kimi. Squeeze my cum out."

Tony pulls out of me one final time and we both collapse onto the bed.

"I guess I should see if Carrie is waiting for me downstairs." He reluctantly gets up and pulls his boxer shorts on. He bends down and brushes his lips over mine. "I'll try not to be too long."

I shake my head and push the thought of our earlier lovemaking aside. I don't hear Carrie crying anymore but I still can't make out what she's saying. I get off the bed and grab one of Tony's t-shirts from his dresser. This involves me too and I want to know what they're saying. I put the shirt on and listen in at the top of the stairs. I can see Tony sitting on the sofa, Carrie is on her knees in front of him.

"Please Tony, it isn't too late for us. I can pretend this thing with Kimberly never happened. I know you were lonely when I moved out and I don't blame you for turning to her. After I move back in we can find a surrogate and hopefully have a baby within a year or two. Kim will understand that you can't commit to her."

"Carrie stop. It is too late for us. I've known that for a while now. The meeting I scheduled for Monday was to discuss a divorce. Kimi and I are having a baby together and I need to be free to commit to her and our child."

"No Tony. No. I refuse to give up so easily. You want me. You're just trying to punish me for leaving you." Carrie reached into the fly of his boxers and pulled his erection out. "You're hard for me. You want this." Carrie bent down and started sucking his dick.

"Stop Carrie. This is just sad, stop it." Tony tried to pull her away, but her hand closed around his dick as her head bobbed up and down.

I let out an involuntary gasp and Tony looked up. He looked panicked. I grinned and gave him a thumbs up. It was sad that Carrie was trying so hard keep him when he clearly wants me. But I know it will turn him on for me to watch Carrie going down on him.

Tony looked surprised that I was ok with it, but he shrugged and grinned back at me. He stopped trying to pull Carrie off of him and went with it. "I need to stand Carrie." She backed off for a few seconds while he stood, then began sucking again in earnest. "You like sucking my dick Carrie?" Tony held her head and began thrusting into her mouth. "You don't mind that I was balls-deep in your niece's cunt before I came down here? Does Kimi's cum taste good on me? Oh fuck yeah, suck my dick Carrie. Suck it." Tony looked up at me as he fucked Carrie's mouth.

"I'm gonna come Carrie. You ready?"

Carrie tried to pull back but Tony's hands held her in place. "Oh no, you aren't pulling back this time. Swallow it. Swallow my cum Carrie." His dick pistoned in and out as he shot his load into her mouth. "That's it. Do Kimi and I taste good together? I have to say, you were right in a way. I don't want you anymore, but that was hot. You going down on me while Kimi and I watched." Tony pulled out of her mouth and looked up at me again. Carrie finally noticed they weren't alone and looked up at me too.

Carrie hurried and got to her feet. "I need to go."

"I'll see you Monday Carrie. My lawyer will be with me, so you might one to get one also."

Carrie ran out the door. Tony joined me at the top of the stairs. "Ready for round two?"

FHH69
FHH69
249 Followers