I Submit Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens when things go to the next level.
2.4k words
4.33
110.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues!

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Let me say something silly, yet some people don’t get it. This story carries and adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, its simple, don’t read the story. This story is fictional with fictional characters. These characters will never get AIDS.

Please feel free to send me a comment on the story. For those of you who have emailed me thanks for sharing your kind words. I have enjoyed reading the emails about the stories and ideas on what should happen with some of the characters. Thanks for the kind emails. It’s nice to know that people enjoy reading them. Since they take a long time to write. Don’t forget to vote and send me an email!

Start:

I was so glad it was finally Friday night. The only thing that I want on a Friday night: my bed. All that I want to do is crawl in bed, snuggle with clean sheets, and watch a movie. Something sensual and relaxing about high cotton sheets puts me in a total relax mood. Being in my bed makes the workweek bearable.

Don’t get me wrong I love my job. What bugs me is all the politics that comes with the job that’s what drives me nuts. Mean people suck and we have our share at my office. My boss Mike has been doing his best to terminate the bad apples, but this topic will be a story for another day.

I walked into Glen’s home office to see him staring out the window. Glen is still wearing his suite. Did we go to far? He sees me and removes his jacket. I wondered if the past events these past days have upset him. Maybe I shouldn’t have shared my fantasies and thoughts with him. I love Glen and don’t want to lose him. OK I had to find out, “Glen, are you upset with me?”

“No, I was just thinking about what you told me.” He moved on the bed and I noticed a tent in front of him.

I reach down and feel that he’s semi hard. I have to say that an attractive man in a power suite turns me on. My hand instinctively grabbed his cock and felt it harden in my hand. I love that feeling having a man stiffen in the palm of my hand. Nothing makes me feel sexier then having a man become hard my mouth or palm of my hand. “You want Mike to touch me don’t you?”

He moaned.

“Admit it, you want to watch Mike seduce me?”

Glen reached down and unzipped his slacks. Those nice slacks fell to the floor then he steps out of them. My hand reaches down under his boxers to find his now free cock. I know what he wants.

“Yes I want to watch. I want to watch his cock slide into your wet pussy. I want to watch you squirm on his cock until you cum!”

“Maybe we should have Mike over for dinner, so you can watch him take me and use me?”

Pulling his boxers down I free his shaft. He moaned, “Oh god.” Tonight, I’ll give him a treat.

Then I took his cock in my mouth. There is something so erotic about sucking Glen’s cock. Well, any mans cock for that matter. Having a guy get hard while I hold him, to feel his cock thicken, now that really gets my juices flowing. The erotic part, we both know that stiff cock will be in my wet pussy soon.

“How will you dress?” Glen’s hands started to run though my hair.

“How do you want me to?”

“You have to wear a sexy short skirt and black hose. I love having you wear black hose. Your legs look so hot.”

I love it when Glen tells me how sexy he finds me and to have him tell me what clothes he thinks I look sexy in. “You like me in short skirt? Having other men look at me, wanting to touch my legs?”

“Oh yes.”

Glen lost in this little fantasy, so I ask him, “You like having a hot wife, having me sexy so that other men want me?”

“Yes.”

Now I have to test Glen. After all I want to keep my marriage, and before I take a lover I had to be sure. “If Mike comes over, he’s going to fuck me. You know that, right? I wont be able to stop him. Knowing that you want him to fuck me, now that gets me excited. I wont have that mental will power. Mike wants to fuck me and I love the way he makes me feel. I’m not strong enough to turn him down.” I’ve always dreamed of having two men. God, I’ve had that dream for years of being the center of attention for two men. To have two men devour my body for their pleasure giving me pleasure.

Right when I say that, Glen started to cum. His cum landed on my lip and cheek. No warning or nothing, he just shot his cock on my face. I gave him some time to relax after he that. He hates me touching him right after he cums.

I moved for the Kleenex to clean my face, he grabs me. “What are you doing?”

“I’m going to clean up.”

“Not yet.” He reached for the phone and hands it to me. “Call Mike first.” He pushed me on my back. Oh I like that.

I’m taken back a little, should I call? Well, Glen just came from the thought. OK, I’ll play. Nervous, I called Mike. I had no clue what to say, just looked down to see Glen between my legs. My scent filled the room exciting me even more. Glen smiled as he licked my inner thigh.

Right when I dialed, Glen takes my clit in his mouth. A loud moan escaped my lips as Mike picked up the phone and said, “Hello,”

“Oh hello Mike this is Misty.”

“Are you OK Misty? You sound pained.”

“Yes, I’m fine, nothing that Glen can’t take care of. I would like to invite you over for dinner tomorrow night. Can you make it?”

“Sounds perfect, I’ll be over at seven.”

I tried to keep my voice normal but Glen’s tongue finds my spot. I fight it but a loud moan escapes. “Oh, oh that is nice. I mean that, that will be nice,” the phone dropped from my ear as I concentrated on what Glen was doing. I didn’t care if Mike was listened, as I wanted him to listen. I grabbed Glen’s ears pulling him into my pussy. Mike now thinks I was masturbating or Glen was fucking me. God, I wonder if he’s hard now. Back to Glen, “Make me cum you bastard. I just talked to my boss, I had your cum on my face and your lips on my clit! Make me cum now! Fuck my pussy with your tongue!”

I was so far gone, so taken with my state of mind. I needed relief. God, that’s not the spot, here lick me here, no here. I could scream as Glen’s was missing where I needed him. I was getting hornier, but missing that feeling of an orgasm. He’s not going to get me off. He was trying hard he was just not working it right.

I grabbed his ears and moved his head to my spot. “Lick me here! Oh, that’s it.” He took my clit in his mouth, his tongue finally reaching the right spots. "Lick my pussy you slut! That pussy your licking will have Mike’s cock soon! Lick my pussy, that’s it, oh that’s it, oh yea baby. Oh god, I’m cumming.” My fingers dug into his hair as I reached orgasm.

I was just lost, lost in the moment. There it is, my toes and the back of my head tingles. That magical prickly feeling rips over my skin, my muscles clench and then it hits. Oh my god, the feeling of this orgasm. I’m Cumming so freaking hard with what we did, with the phone call, and knowing Mike will be having dinner at my house. Oh god, he will be in my bed. Oh, oh, it felt like I passed out.

That was the best orgasm. Glen started to move around, and he awoke me from my pleasure trance. He moved between my legs as I grab the phone. “Glen, what are you doing?” I hand up the phone, I wondered how long Mike listened to us?

“I’m going to fuck you baby.”

“Oh no you're not. You want me to fuck Mike. Well then you’re goanna wait your turn.”

“What?”

Now this whole thing is hitting me. I’m nervous and very aroused. My clit is aching for Glens loving tongue. I don’t want to lose Glen by living out the fantasy. “I’m not going to fuck anyone until Mike comes over for dinner. After all this is your idea.” By having Glen wait, he will want this even more or will not want to share me. What ever we do, I don’t want to lose Glen.

“Baby, look at me.”

He might have a nice hard cock, but I’m just as aroused. “Yea, you got a nice cock baby.” I reached down and grabbed him, “a nice hard cock. However, you’re still not going to fuck me.”

“Baby, I need some relief what am I going to do?”

I reached over the bed and grabbed my lotion. “Here you go.” I tossed the bottle to him. “Now mount my stomach and jack off. I want to watch.”

He took the oil and lubed up his hand. I love watching him stroking himself. His cock is stiff as his hand grabs it. I felt his balls on my stomach. His hairy balls against my smooth skin tickled me, but I didn’t want to disturb my show. “That’s it baby, stroke that shaft for me.”

Glen's eyes closed and started to work his member. Watching him stoking his cock gets me thinking and I have to know what Glen is thinking about. I know that Glen can be a kinky bastard; I bet he was thinking of Mike and me. He grunted and then I felt his cum hitting my belly. Damn, that was fast. Glad I didn’t let him fuck me. “Wow, I guess you really want this.”

“Yes, and I want all the details. You are free to do what ever you want just as long as we talk about it.”

In a strange way I felt closer to him. Glen had given me permission to enjoy other men. He had me call a man while going down on me. God, that was great to have Glen licking and sucking on my pussy while talking to Mike. I felt so dirty, so slutty, and I loved it. Our relationship is strong and now I’m free to enjoy a lover. What more could a girl want?

Glen rolled over, kissed me, and fell asleep. It took me some time to fall asleep as I kept thinking about dinner with Mike. How far will things go? Maybe tomorrow Glen will be upset. Will he hate me for not allowing him to fuck me? Will he still want to have Mike over? Lying there I wasn’t sure if we would, or if will Glen would change his mind.

I couldn’t help but think about the day after. The day after I had a lover. The day after a man other then my husband used my pussy and came in me. In the throws of passion I know Glen wants this. Would Glen be upset with me the day after? Would he be upset with me if I enjoyed myself?

Could I relax enough to enjoy the situation, or would the experience be overwhelming? Two men at once, this has been a fantasy of mine for years. But I never dreamed it could come true. Men seem to disown a wife after she had a lover. Granted, Glen has been talking about me having a lover for years no. The thought has been great foreplay and ignited our sex life.

These thoughts raced in my mind. I’ve never had an orgasm from a man. Sure when he goes down on me. How would it feel to cum with a cock in me? How will I feel after mike cums in me, and then feel Glen cock in me?

Glen stated to snore. I knew he was off to dream land, but what was he thinking of? I wondered if he was having dreams of our date with Mike. My body was on fire and now it’s my turn to beg for relief. Yet I don’t want Glen to have me, as I needed to make sure he really wants to watch Mike enjoying my body.

My clit was throbbing and thinking about Mike fucking me was not helping. Mike has this way about him that interest me. He knows how to treat me. I’m not in love with him, but I do enjoy being around him. Last week I caught myself looking for him as I was missing him.

I have to stop thinking about this in order to get some sleep. I made my mind think about other things. It didn’t help. My body was overriding my mind commanding my hand to my pussy. My hand slid down to my throbbing pussy my clit between my ring and middle fingers. Slowly I squeezed and started to rock my clit. Gently pulling my clit away from my body. Oh that felt good. I need a hard wet tongue on my clit! Better yet, a hard cock in my pussy!

Oh yea that’s it, I find the spot. Oh yea baby, I’m cumming. It’s nice to do that, touching oneself and quickly getting off. Now it was time for sleep. It didn’t take long to drift off as I had plenty to dream about.

Please Vote and tell me what you think! Send me an email!

Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Let me know how you felt through the feedback form, and of course, don't forget to vote!