I Think She Liked It

Story Info
Wife gets more from a younger man.
1k words
3.34
113k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago, my wife Kelly and I hosted a small party for some of our co-workers and neighbors. When we have a party, I usually mix 3 or 4 gallons of Lynchburg Lemonade at her request, as it is her favorite party drink. Once in a partying mood, she tends to drink plenty and have a lot of fun. At the last party, after getting drunk and not knowing where I was, she let a mutual acquaintance of ours have a little of her golden triangle. Ronnie had told her that he had wanted some of that for a long time. Kelly had gotten her first taste of someone else in over fourteen years. Apparently, she liked it.

We have had him and his wife over from time to time since then and Kelly always seemed friskier after they were gone. I soon found out why. A couple of weeks ago, Ronnie and his wife Ashley came over for dinner for her birthday. We had a good time visiting and a few drinks each. Sometime during the evening, Ronnie had asked Kelly to step around the corner into the front bedroom. When she did, he had his dick out and said he wanted it in her mouth, but there was too much activity and too many people around to make it a reality.

Things started getting exciting after that and everyone was doing well, but Ashley said she had to take their children home as it was after their bedtime. They got their coats and things and headed home, but stopped long enough to tell Ronnie, “I probably won’t see you again tonight, will I?” That, perhaps, was the proverbial shot across the bow and it wasn’t taken lightly, just adding to the tension building in the room.

But, it wasn’t long after that that our son decided to spend the next hour or so in the hot tub. That left only Ronnie, my wife and myself sitting around having drinks. Ronnie stood up, looked at my wife and said, “I’m ready if you are”, which took her by surprise for some reason. They had discussed their other adventures on the phone a number of times, even talking about their respective favorite positions. I guess it didn’t shake her up too much, as she soon followed him into the master bedroom.

Once there, he dropped his pants and flopped his rather large member out and she quickly took the bait. Kelly is very good at getting up interest, so to speak, and soon had him at full staff. After a few more strokes, he whispered, “Take your pants off and get up on the bed. I’ll get on top”. Her pants seemed to just slide right off and she was on the bed, naked from the waist down. Ronnie crawled up on the bed from the footboard end and slid his way up and in. The closer he got, the more her legs spread.

As I’ve said before, Kelly is gorgeous from head to toe, quite the awesome one in bed and can get quite lubricated. Being nervous about the whole situation, Ronnie soon emptied his load. Shortly afterward, he dressed and said if he knew what was good for him, he had better get home since it was Ashley’s birthday.

All along, I was getting extremely excited, so I didn’t try to talk him into staying any longer. As soon as he was out the door, I was in the bedroom. The rest of the night lasted long into the wee hours for Kelly and I. She had to have it doggy style at least once, because that’s Ronnie’s favorite position.

A couple of weeks later, on Christmas Day, I took Ronnie into my study and showed him the special set of Christmas pictures of Kelly that I had taken a few days before. I had bought her a matched set of lacy red boy shorts and bra and we spent one night under the Christmas tree with the digital camera. He got rather heated up looking at them while his wife was in the other room. Pretty soon, the same front bedroom scene with Kelly rolled around. This time, he pulled up her blouse and bra and started sucking on her nipple. Then he unzipped and flopped it out and she was on it. Too many people were in the house for any more than a quick lick and a suck though.

Before he left, I told him that I was going to take my son to the movies the next day as we were all off. He told Kelly to call if she wanted anything. She smiled at that, too. The next day, she called Ronnie and asked him if he was up for it. Sure enough, surprise of all surprises, he was.

When we left for the movies, she called him and told him to come on over. He said that he had waited all day for that phone call. It wasn’t but a couple of minutes before he was here and they were in the master bedroom again. She soon got his interest up and climbed on top. Straddling him, she slowly lowered herself down on his very large member. She later said that he was really big this time. She rode him for quite a while and had an orgasm before he wanted to switch positions. He got on top, put his arms under her legs and lifted them. Then, while he fucked her, he watched it going in and out, more furiously with the passing seconds. This was a much longer session than the previous time, and this time they both came.

After it was all over, she called me and wanted me to come home. Of course, I rushed home and proceeded to get more and more excited as she told me all about what had happened. Soon, very soon, my interest was fully up as she was taking turns telling me things and sucking on my dick. We had a good go at it for quite a while and she had two or three orgasms.

Later that night, much later actually, we started getting frisky again and were soon at it one more time. She alternated between riding my dick and my face for the next hour. Finally, we fell asleep, both feeling spent, loved and well-fucked.