I Think We Should Talk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruuddog
ruuddog
144 Followers

"Don't be a baby Mandy I will be right I will be here with you all the time." Sarah sounded kind of nasty so I just let it go. "I don't want to have to worry about you rubbing yourself off in your sleep if you really want to do this I think this is best doing you?"

"Yeah I guess just promise me you will take this crap off me if something happens." I was almost whispering. I wanted to let her have her fun too but this maybe going too far.

"You know I will I don't want to have to explain this anymore than you do." I knew she was right about that and I still knew that all this was my idea.

"Next we have a little piece of just for you" the way she said that did not sound good. She pulled a small box out of the bag and opened in side was a small ring with two tiny flowers on it. The ring was way too small for my finger. She reached up between my legs and spread my labia apart exposing my clit. She rubbed me a little making it hard a protruding out from under my hood.

"This is just lightly spring loaded I can push these two flowers together to make it large enough to slip right of there. Sarah was actually doing this while she was talking. "Now when I release these flowers it will be on their pretty snug so just let me know if it is too tight.

I felt it shrink down around my clit it did not hurt too much but I definitely knew it was there. "Oh my god Sarah that feels so weird."

"Don't worry" Teri said "in a few days you will get used to it but it will keep your little soldier at attention all the time. I know that sounds unfair to you but this is for me so you are going to do it aren't you."

"Yes Sarah I will do it for you." I knew better than to argue about this she really seemed to like it.

"After about two weeks of wearing this" she said "your clit will become a lot less sensitive. The loss of sensitivity should not be permanent after we take it off, if we ever do. Your sensitivity should return to normal in a few weeks depending on how long I leave it on."

"No Sarah I don't want it to be permanent I don't know if I could stand it." I was panicking she was going to ruin my little button.

"I want you to try it for this month and see. This is how I want to play the game but if you want to quit all you have to say is 'winter haven' that is your safe word. Otherwise it stays on and your little soldier stays at attention." She flicked my clit pretty hard when she said that but I didn't say anything.

"Ok then it is settled." She reached back into the bag and pulled out a few dildos and vibrators. "I was embarrassed to tell you I wanted these before but I guess now that you have decided to be celibate I can have you use these to keep me satisfied."

I know I was staring daggers at her. I never wanted any toys. She was all I wanted now she was going to be playing with toys and I was going to be doing without. This just kept getting worse. "You know how I feel about that, Sarah."

"I know Mandy so as long as you keep dropping to your knees when I tell you too these will stay in my drawer. The first time you give me any shit and I move on to latex for the rest of the month and you will not even have any chance to cum. I need to be sure we are both playing the same game I don't want you losing interest in me just because you can't get an orgasm."

Wow I have never seen Sarah so ruthless. I now had no outs we were going to play this out no matter what. I was dripping just thinking about it. I could smell myself so I know she could to. The little ring she had put on my clit was all I could think about.

"Oh my gosh, Sarah, it is driving me crazy." I whimpered while moving my hips all around.

"Yeah Teri warned me about that but she also sent me the cure so to speak." With that she pulled out a small glass vile and a pack of Qtips. "This is a topical that will numb you up if we have to. See Teri has a girlfriend that is also into this so she was really helpful. I can't use this a lot because it will contribute to this being more permanent then if we don't use it."

"Holly crap Sarah this is nuts I don't want to be numb down there forever." I could not even look at her now but I still did not use my safe word even as I watched her stick the Qtip in the bottle.

"Like I said we will just have to use it very sparingly." I felt her swab the Qtips around my clit then I felt instant relief I was still Horney as hell but I was not fidgeting anymore. "Wow that is amazing I could see you relax instantly. You little soldier still looks mad as hell but that was so cool."

Sarah had the biggest smile on her face. She reached out and scratched my clit with the very tip of her finger nail. "Can you even feel that Mandy."

"No." I heard my voice crack when I said that. Now I was not sure I could cum at all like this. I was so excited.

"We better be really careful with that stuff, HUH" She was saying that but I got the impression she was starting to like the idea. "Teri told me that her girlfriend Lisa has not been allowed to cum for two months I don't know how anyone could stand it. Teri said she has been working Lisa up to that for almost two years now. When Lisa is allowed to cum it can take her up to two hours of hardcore masturbation just to get off."

I heard myself moan when she said that. I had not even noticed she was still scratching my clit even though I could not fell it. I felt my knees get weak a little. Sarah jumped up and laid me back on the couch then she crawled over my body until her pussy was over my mouth I started licking her instantly. Sarah had my hair in her hands pulling my head up off the couch so I could reach her pussy.

"I can't believe this It is so hot." She was pulling my hair really hard. "You probably couldn't cum right now if you wanted too and you are still licking my pussy. Teri said this was how it would be. I am going to ruin your cunt and you are going to love me for it." I felt her cum and I felt her actually squirting into my mouth. I did not stop licking I just kept going thinking the whole time how I had created a monster. Sarah moved back down my body and fell asleep on top of me.

I laid there thinking about what she had said. I know it was in the height of passion but still I had never even heard her use the 'C' word before. I finally fell asleep but before I did I realized that she was giving me exactly what I wanted.

ruuddog
ruuddog
144 Followers
12