I Thought I Hated Him Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firstkiss
firstkiss
3,009 Followers

His answered growl was positively chilling and Dragon-like, but it only further fuelled the burning need in my belly. "Where," he asked, his voice caught huskily in his throat.

"Here," I gasped, beyond caring where we were. "Now. Please."

"Pull your jeans down," Daniel ordered. He wrenched at my bra until it circled my waist and quickly reclaimed my right breast with one hand, leaving the other to be chaffed teasingly by the rough wool of my sweater.

I shimmied my jeans over my hips, letting them pool forgotten at my feet, followed seconds later by the thin, damp wisp of panties I'd been wearing. The air in the room was cool, but couldn't account for the goosebumps which pimpled me. With his free hand Daniel pushed me forward, grunting his encouragement as I braced myself against the stack of boxes closest to us. I could hear the loud release of his zipper over the rasping, frantic rhythm of our breathing.

"Good God," Daniel whispered, running his hand up my spine, pushing my sweater up as he did so. His caress was strangely gentle and comforting. "First time fast and hard, second time slow," he promised, his fingers trailed down my back and into the cleft of my buttocks until they found hot, wet, flesh. We both moaned.

Daniel didn't even bother removing his own jeans - he just unzipped his fly and freed his hardness from the confines of his boxer shorts before burying it in me with no warning save his loud grunt of approval as we connected. The sudden fullness made me cry out with pleasure and surprise.

His hands gripped my hips roughly as Daniel gave me no quarter, but plunged to full depth with each breath, withdrawing quickly and almost completely before thrusting again. My orgasm didn't wait for him, but sprung from my lips with a keening cry which echoed loudly around the unfurnished room.

Daniel's words of encouragement were an almost incomprehensible torrent of sound which danced alongside the sensation of him filling me again and again, and when he reached around with one hand to connect with the burning nub of my clitoris, I practically collapsed with the pleasure of it all, almost too forgone in another orgasm to notice the spasming contractions of Daniel's own release within me.

His long moan of completion echoed with pleasing gratification in my own head. Hell yeah, I had wanted him, and I'd never get tired of knowing he wanted me too -- that was satisfaction of an entirely different sort. My smile was triumphant.

Daniel pulled me gently to the floor, before he wrapped his arms around my torso and nestled me into the long length of his body. He still remained inside me, and the fullness of it was comfortingly pleasant now that the excitement was over. My muscles contracted weakly around him as the last vestiges of my orgasms melted away.

"Mmmmm...," I sighed, opening my eyes to gaze up at the towering mountain of boxes. The floor beneath us was hard and cold, but I couldn't bring myself to care.

"Clara?" Daniel murmured against the damp skin at the back of my neck. "Are you okay?"

I turned slightly in his arms until I could see the blue-grey of his eyes. The concern floating within them made my heart all but stop in my chest. "Yeah," I whispered, reaching up to trace the line of worry between his brows. "I'm more than okay, I'm fabulous."

Daniel's smile bloomed slowly across his handsome face. "You had me worried there for a second."

I flexed my internal muscles around him and we both moaned in unison as he slipped out of me, leaving me empty and feeling inextricably hollow. "No need to worry, I've never felt better."

He chuckled against my hair before leaving a kiss there. "You know I would never deliberately hurt you, don't you?"

I nodded, relaxing into the warmth of Daniel's embrace. Against my back I could feel the still rapid beat of his heart. "I know, Daniel. I've always known that. I trust you."

Daniel closed his eyes, hiding from me the quick flicker of emotion I thought I glimpsed within them. I tried not to be hurt as I watched his handsome face become stoically composed once more. I pushed back the dark wave of hair which slipped over his forehead, tugging playfully at the grey strands woven throughout.

"Are you okay?" I asked after his silence stretched on for a little too long. Daniel opened his eyes, and the intensity of his silver gaze made me gasp. And then Daniel "the Dragon" Sutcliffe opened his attractive mouth and said five words I never thought I'd ever hear in my life.

"Clara, will you marry me?"

firstkiss
firstkiss
3,009 Followers
12