I Thought I'd Lost You

Story Info
You and I meet up again an find what we've been looking for.
3.5k words
3.09
5.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenux
Phoenux
1 Followers

Hi all. This is my first story, I wrote it for a friend and it's my first time trying to write something of this nature. Please be kind but I'll be glad to receive any feedback you like. If I get some good reviews, I'll look into writing more

----------------------------------

It had started to dawn on me that this was my last day in Amsterdam. That tomorrow I was catching the night-boat off the continent and would be flying back home a couple weeks after that was starting to really sink in. When would I be back here? In this magnificent world that I was just starting to appreciate, that had only just started to penetrate my brain. The last year had been hell incarnate and I was finally, finally starting to relax a little – even after that horror tour of the North of England.

I stood from the little bench in front of the cathedral where I'd been watching the canal and slowly started strolling toward the Tram stop. The cold wind kissed gently at my face as I pulled my coat closer to keep it out as the rain started to dampen my hair. I didn't mind, there was something about this European weather that made me feel comfortable – no, more than that; the gentle feeling of water trickling over my neck and the smooth smell of coffee from the nearby café quickly reminded me that this was what I had been looking toward all my life – that this moment here was where I needed to be and that I would be tomorrow, finally able to accomplish all that this trip had been planned for. I breathed deeply feeling that taste of sleet and coffee that makes Amsterdam so magnificent and watched as the tram arrived.

The sleek blue and white carriage pulled up in front of me and I tapped my card onto the machine as I stepped into a seat. The old woman who I was sitting beside looked at me with that classic quizzical look I often get with, people unable to place me as either a male-stripper or a priest. I was feeling warm and, unlike France, everyone here is willing to speak some English so I said "Hello".

"Nine Spreckenzy English!" came the reply so I smiled at her and turned to look forward. Behind me a female voice that I thought I recognised started to try and make a point to a fellow beside her who obviously didn't care.

"Yeah, I was in York a few weeks ago and this nice guy and I had a great time but now he won't even talk to me!"

I spun round to see you there, smiling with that cheeky grin, your eyes shining. I leaned in to offer my hand but you leaned in to kiss me so I had to quickly move my head around and our lips briefly touched before I could get my cheek to you. Somehow, you looked disappointed but I took the opportunity to strike the conversation.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were heading back to Perth?"

"I am" you replied "But my cousin had just arrived here after the tour sp I changed my plans to fly out tomorrow morning – I'm on the 6am flight."

"Great, we can grab some dinner then!" I pressed gently.

"Sure, I haven't eaten. I've already checked my bags in so as long as I'm on the midnight shuttle, we can enjoy ourselves! What are you doing in Amsterdam" you comment with a sheepish grin on your face.

"Seeing the Rembrandts of course!" I replied equally slyly, gently taping your knee which sparked the gentleman beside you and the lady beside me to stand up and offer that we sit together. Instead, you step to the door and announce "Thanks but we're getting off together here" before the both of us start giggling.

"Enfoncer vingt somethings! Toujours eu du sexe sur le cerveau!" the man says to the lady who gives him an understanding but disgusted look as you gently press your head onto my shoulder to stop your laughing. I put my arm around your shoulders as the tram slows to a stop and we step down at Centraal station. You lean harder into my side and I'm not sure if you're cold or if you're trying to be close but you lead me gently across the canal and off to the left. "Do you know a good place to get a bite?" I ask trying to be casual. You straighten yourself up and move your head so I repeat myself dropping my arm back to my side. You gently put your arm through mine and pull yourself close motioning toward a quiet street up in a back alley. A little Italian family restaurant with blue shutters and warm candles makes the romance build into something I wasn't expecting. We didn't even need the wine for you to quickly start to open up and we talked for hours about everything and nothing, the more we talked, the more you warm to me and we had finished desert before we realised both our left hands had been holding one another the entire time. Both our eyes caught over our hands and then slowly we looked up and before we realise were staring deeply into the others eyes. My mouth went dry and your mouth started to smile as we both leaned in to an embrace that made the table shudder.

At least, I thought that was what make the table shudder but in reality, the waiter had come and slammed the check down on the table startling us and our teeth wacked together with! The moment broken, I pulled my wallet out of my coat and put just enough to pay the bill into the leather sleeve (nasty waiters don't get tips) as you protested offering me money from your purse. I gently kissed your lips while my hand pushed your purse back into your bag and we stood to leave smiling at the cook as we did.

The cold air didn't matter now, we were both warm in our embrace as we strolled down the alley whispering gently to one another, not able to get back to a deep topic, but not sure if we could take the superficial.

The tangible tension between us was so powerful that resistance would have been futile but we had only a couple of hours before your shuttle and I wasn't sure how this could play out. What can we do? I stopped walking and stood before you "What are we doing here?" I questioned. "I want nothing more than to hold you in my arms and embrace you, I wanted to the moment I met you in York! But you're on a plane in 4 hours, and we're from different sides of the country."

You press your lips close to mine telling me to stop talking and gently push me into an enclosed doorway, your hands sultrily caressing over my chest to embrace me warmly under my coat. "Honey, that night we spent talking in Doncaster was the happiest night of my life – didn't you realise I wanted you too? I talked about things I've never told anyone before, who cares where we live?"

"You had sex with that big American guy the next night in Sheffield?" I replied shocked at this revelation. I had kept an eye on you the entire rest of the trip but you had done everything to avoid me.

"I was trying to make you jealous and... well, got drunk" you reply ashamedly but quickly pushing yourself into a warm kiss running your hands down my lower back. "We will work something out, let's get some coffee" You say gently working your right arm out from my back, keeping your left as tight to me as possible.

We strolled around the corner of the door to the end of the alley way and both stop as we see the red haze of all the girls with their lights on, the windows straddling the canal. We looked at each other and chuckled as you ran across a bridge to one of the more beautiful girls wearing a white bikini, shining fluorescently in the light. I jogged over to you where you're chatting up the lady and listen into the conversation;

"50 Euro for your friend, 30 for you sweetheart" the sexy voice said and I could tell she couldn't have been much older than us. I couldn't dare to look at you, asking her "what do we get for that" with the rain making your hair float over your face and your shirt stick to your body. I watch you chatting gently moving your hand over your left breast knowing full well that you're trying again to make me jealous. "No baby, you're going to fuck him – I can't stand between that" the scantily clad girl says before gently kissing your cheek and closing the door behind her. You stare at me and our eyes lock but this time I don't wait. I move in and push myself to you and kiss you hard before pushing my arm around the back of your coat gently stroking your back and I keep a tight hold of you while I lead you back toward the alley. You look up and smile gently at me before releasing yourself and quickly darting around the corner deep down the walkway which I jog to follow. The 3 girls in the window facing me are all staring off to my left as I come around the corner just in time to glimpse you closing the door on a red-light window that doesn't have its light on. You look casually around away from me and this time I realise it's my turn to make you jealous. I saunter away from your window across the street to the others. I tap on the door of a blue-bikini clad girl who opens it to say "No way dude – you want her" before pointing toward your window. I smile at her and say "Yes I do" and turn to walk toward you. Our eyes lock and I know exactly what will happen but this time it's your mouth that goes dry with the anticipation. I rasp gently on your window and you open it just a slit. "Looking for fun boy?" You say with a sexy smile

"How much?" I reply leaning in to try to kiss your neck.

You whisper something quietly into my ear gently walking me backwards behind that red curtain into an unlit room. I press my lips to your neck while both our hands fumble around on the walls for the light switch.

Finding it, the little room is illuminated to reveal just what you would expect, a bed, a tall mirror and a red lamp on the bedside table. You step back away from me and quickly take off your coat, untucking the shirt from your skirt, staring deep into my eyes expectantly and sit gently on the edge of the bed. "Is this right?" I say, "Am I moving too fast for you?" You stand and kiss me deeply pushing my coat off my shoulders letting it fall while you raise yourself gently parting your legs to try to straddle me against the wall. I don't give you the chance, my coat drops behind me as I push you back onto the bed, flicking your tongue with mine while my hands flow under the back of your shirt and deep into your lower back. I press my body on top of yours parting your legs with mine while your fingers press deeply into my gluteus pulling me closer to you. I pull my head back from your mouth and press my lips into your neck while quickly but confidently part your shirt. I work my face down quickly as you gently moan with pleasure while my hands quietly, gently massage your inner thighs. I can feel how ready you are as you fingers dance over the front of my trousers but the building bliss you cannot control is slowly taking over you and you finally can do little more than untie my belt before you fall back, your eye rolling into your head.

I feel your resistance pale and gently work my lips back to your jaw, teething your neck blissfully deeply inhaling your sweet perfume. My hands had undone your skirt as it fell open on the bed giving free access to my fingers on your gentle lips. You breathe deeply drinking the moment closing your eyes firmly as my thumb finds its hard clitoral-place and my fingers gently parted your swollen and moist curtain. Bringing yourself out of it, you moved your mouth onto mine, the swelling warmth as I massage you both inside and out surges your energy to push my shirt open revealing my warm chest that your fingers caress passionately. As you try, through the haze of the building orgasm, to open your eyes, you spy the scar over my left shoulder and push your face back away from mine.

I relax my hand without withdrawing it watching your eyes carefully skirting around the blemish before you gently lean into my chest and kiss the scar tissue gently, caringly, protectively. I pull my hands back and gently caress your head as you press it into my shoulder kissing the side of my pectoral. I relax gently as you finger again at my trousers pressing them to the floor where they catch on my boots, your tongue lapping lower toward my ribs. I put my hand under your chin and kiss you hard while I slip to my knees fumbling clumsily at the satin sheets. I move my hands to your shoulders and push you back while sliding my kisses down your body until I get to your inner thighs when I pause to carefully study your body. You raise your head to stare deeply into my eyes as I gently move forward pushing your lips to mine, my tongue gently lapping at the hard lump that sits over your clitoris. Your eyes peer deeply into mine until you can stand it no longer and moan deeply, breathing heavily as your back arches and your head rolls back into the soft mattress. I feel you start to convulse and I move my hands that were massaging your thighs deeper until I pressed my fingers into your wet crevasse onto that glorious spot pressing my nose against the mound to give pressure from both sides. You moan heavily and loudly as your orgasm makes your insides quiver as I continue to lap at the delicious moist flesh, your hands grasping at the sheets tightly trying desperately to keep the feeling from fading. Breathing heavily, you stare down at me and the passionate pleasure I see in your eyes makes me want you more and more.

You lunge toward the draw in the table beside the bed and I move quickly to help you. All the rubbers in the box go flying through the air as your rip the packaging open with your teeth while I move myself closer to your lips. You spit the packaging just as my lips meet yours and our tongues dance together while your fingers dance at my very steady rock. I close my eyes while you steadily, and being obviously experienced, roll the rubber down over the base of my member and direct it through your wet curtain pressing your fingers into my rump to force me deeper while biting hard on my lower lip. I start thrusting gently in time with your fingers and open my eyes to see yours pleading with me. I gently move my lips lower, thrusting harder and deeper, as I teethe gently over your neck feeling your fingers dig deeper into my back and tail. You moan heavily as I slide my hands around your back and, taking the chance, lift you up into the air to flip you so that you are on top, riding me, pushing harder and hard onto my body. I lean into you sitting upwards kissing gently at your breasts, biting at your left nipple while you cry deeper and louder. I feel myself getting closer and closer while you shudder trying to stop yourself from freeing that passionate energy.

I stare up at your pleading eyes begging me to let you release all that we had held for weeks. Our eyes locked together and I thrust harder into you, forcing my hands deep into your lower back allowing you to cry loudly and rock back as our bodies shudder together, both of us overcome by the warmth of one another's orgasm and the passion flowing between us. I keep pressing deeply inside you as you rock forward and backward rolling your body over me in a practised manoeuvre you know holds that pleasure for moments more. You scream again in exhilaration as I push our lips together into an embrace, our teeth biting on each other's tongues, the mild pain heightening the passion. Both of us stare at one another, our bodies twitching, the emotion pumping, exhausted, and trying desperately to prolong those last few moments together in one another's power. Breathing heavily you slowly let your hips relax from pressing down on me but careful to maintain your position so that I remain inside of you as long as you can.

I nibble gently at your lower lip while you breathe over my nose as we are suddenly startled by a loud cough behind us. Standing there, a very attractive, scantily clad prostitute is standing in the doorway staring at us, her cheeks flushed and her eyes gently but confidently moving over our bodies, her back pressed deep into the wall, we both quickly realised that she had been watching us for some time, and she had liked what she had seen! We quickly scurry around, grabbing our clothes trying not to giggle hysterically as she stands there gently staring at us slowly massaging her breasts as she watches. I pull up my trousers as she pushes me toward the wall and kisses me deeply, forcing her hips over mine as my back slams the pillar. I was still somewhat solid from our activities and her experienced abilities exploited this while I tried my best to push her away without hurting her. You clip your skirt on as you spy the best chance for us to get away. Lunging to the drawer, you grab her dildo and, pushing her shoulder so that her lips suck air as they're pushed away from mine, you shove it into her chest, kiss her cheek cheekily and grab my hand as we run quickly into the dark. Just as we're opening the door, we hear the click and buzz of that mechanism and we explode through the door, tripping over ourselves laughing and giggling at what had just happened.

I do up my top button and wipe a tear from my eye, pulling my coat over my shoulders as I catch your eyes tucking your shirt into your skirt. You stare at me gently and pull on your coat before moving over to kiss me. It's about this moment that we realise all the girls in the windows are staring at us, some starting to jeer us on as we passionately embrace so I motion too you to head down the street. I pull my cigar case from my pocket and notice my watch says 2330.

"I love a man that smokes cigars" you remark. "It deepens the voice."

I light a Cohiba as you wrap your arms around me and press your head under my arm. I offer you the stick and you gently taste the warm, chocolate smoke while I double check to make sure that what my watch said was right.

"We'd better get you to that bus" I comment gently as you pass me back the cigar. We walk slowly around the canal and back toward the station, quietly chatting about nothing as we turn into Centraal station. The bus is already there waiting for you, one old lady already aboard. I gently stroke your back as you get your ticket out to show the driver who aggressively tells you that he's already running late. I kiss you passionately and watch as you walk up the steps and take your place on the bus. A look of horror suddenly flows over your face as the driver closes the door and you run quickly to it fumbling with your purse. You grab a business card without looking and kiss it gently before handing it too me through the door. "Call me" you smile and move back toward your seat. I smile back and watch as the bus turns the corner heading out toward the airport and look down at the card.

It was for the big American bloke. Lucky I snuck your number from out of your phone while we were in Chesterfield :)

Phoenux
Phoenux
1 Followers