I Thought She Made You Up Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,949 Followers

CeCe was helping her with her shoes and Amy was chatting happily, accusing her of using it to look up her skirt. She said, "you know it babe" and giggled. Amy was about to answer when the smile left her face and she collapsed back on the bed. When she didn't revive she screamed.

It was a blood clot. when it broke loose it went right to her heart. They said it was almost instantaneous and she felt no pain. But we did.

Horrible, searing, soul shaking pain. We cried for days. Our children handled everything. We said a private goodbye before the funeral, following her last requests. Her purple turtle was placed in the casket. The ring I had made was given to me, with a letter she had written.

It took four attempts to get through the letter.

It was pure Amy.

"My loves, if you're reading this it means I beat at least one of you to the finish line. Don't worry, I'll be there waiting. Mourn me, but live! Our children and the next generations will need your love, compassion and support.

If both of you survive me I need a few promises.

Jimmy, marry CeCe as soon as it is decent to do so. That way we can truly be co-wives. You already know I wanted the turtle in my coffin, something I can hold onto while I wait. Take my ring, CeCe knows what I want done.

Now, carry on our love to whoever needs it most. And stop by and visit. I'll want to hear your voices now and then. I'll be waiting for you.

All my love

Amy."

We survived. We cried, Poured ourselves into our charities and each other. Nine months later we married in a small, private ceremony. CeCe's daughter, named Amy, and my daughter Barbara Joanne were our witnesses.

Five years later Ce passed. Always a big woman, the years of carrying extra weight took their toll, and her heart finally gave out. Her purple turtle kept her company until I could join them.

A year later I slipped and broke a hip, and couldn't care for myself. Instead of being a burden to my family I moved into the assisted living apartment.

My kids, and the few old friends I had left visited often. When it was discovered I was a rich, two time widower, and a best selling author.

the ladies of the community made sure I had companionship. I could hear the girls laughing.

..............................................

So I sit, lost in the drugs and the memories.

It's going to end soon, I can feel it, both in my body and the attention I'm getting from the care givers. I'm glad, I really, really miss my girls.

................................................

It was a big turnout for an old fart nobody remembered. Cloudy, cool, but not uncomfortable.

Mountain View, set in a saddle high on a mountain, looked down on the small college town.

Children, grand children, great grandchildren, even two great grand children, milled about in front of the plot, remembering.

It was actually two double plots, bought years ago by the girls. Only three were buried, widely spaced. Amy got hot when she was crowded. The biggest stone in the cemetery stood guard. It was an object of curiousity to those who visited.

It was a large triangle, rising high. At the top were the letters C, inset with an A, and a J dangling from the crossbar of the A inside a triangle surrounded by a circle. It was based on a tattoo the ones resting under it wore with pride and affection. In the right corner was the inscription, underneath the carved image of a turtle with a white ribbon:

"Cecelia Morgan Wilson, loving wife of Amy and James."

In the center, underneath the same carving of a turtle with the exception that the ribbon was yellow, was the inscription:

"Amy Johnson Wilson, loving wife of Cecelia and James"

On the left, underneath the carved image of a motorcycle was the inscription:

"James 'Looney" Wilson, loving husband of Amy and Cecelia."

He was buried, per instructions, with two identical rings in his right hand.

.............................................

"About time you got here!"

"Hush Ce. You were always so impatient. Did you bring the rings, Honey?"

"In my hand, my loves, waiting for your fingers."

"Good, put them on us."

"CE, stop crowding me, you know how hot I get."

Three sets of "I love you honeys" and they snuggled down to their well deserved rest.

qhml1
qhml1
8,949 Followers
12