I Thought We Were More Ch. 01

Story Info
Jacob would have given anything to just talk with Clair.
5.9k words
3.97
27k
23

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob would have given anything to just talk with Clair. She was in his Calculus class and sat in front of him every Tuesday and Thursday. He wanted to try the typical "studying together" approach but didn't exactly know how to begin with her.

Would he just walk up and offer to meet with her after class? No, that wouldn't work because he had never actually said a single word to her. People didn't just walk up to strangers in their class and offer to study together. It would be too obvious what his true intentions were.

The fact was, he was enamored by her. To him no other girl came close. She was thin and petite, with long curly hair. Her face was soft and round and her brown eyes were big and always full of happiness. She almost always had a smile on her face. She was perfect to him with a body that was tight and firm from years of either jogging and or swimming.

He knew she was smart too. He could see her test grades as the teacher passed out their papers every week. She almost never had problems in the class. Maybe he could simply ask her for help.

She seemed like a nice enough person that she would probably go for it. But then he immediately started to worry about the whole stranger thing again. He had never talked to her before, he didn't even know her. He couldn't just walk up to her and start suggesting she help him pass this class.

Thursday rolled around, and since most people left town for the weekend, Thursdays were the biggest party night for their small college town. Jacob didn't want to miss an opportunity to join in the fun, so he got with his buddies Fred and Derek at the town's one major club, Honky Tonk's.

Since the college town was located in the middle of the hill country most of the club was dedicated to country and western dancing. Speakers hung from the ceiling and blasted out Brad Paisley and Dirks Bently while guys wearing pearl snaps and tight fitting jeans spun girls wearing plaid shirts and even tighter fitting jeans around the dance floor.

Jacob passed right through this room to the back room, which was called Bedonky Donks. This continuation of a country song's name was the hip hop side of the club, although it was much smaller than the country and western side.

Stripper poles were positioned all over the small room and a cage stood on either side of a large stage that held a DJ booth.

No professional strippers ever stepped foot in the club. Instead the poles were intended for the more adventurous girls that entered the club. Any girl that came in could give any of the poles a dance or they could climb into the cages and shake what they had for all of Bedonky Donks' to see.

Jacob, Fred and Derek cruised over to the large bar that took up the entire right side of Bedonky Donks and each of them ordered a beer. They then began to scan the crowd, looking for anyone they knew or any girls worth watching on any of the poles or the cages. Jacob immediately spotted a group of girls around one of the polls and recognized one of them as Clair. He couldn't believe she was actually here.

She was not one of the girls actually attempting to dance on the pole. Instead she was nervously watching as one of her friends grinded the pole like a true pro. The girl on the pole was practically oozing with confidence and she gestured to Clair to take her turn on the pole.

"Come on, show us what you got." The girl shouted over the beats of the hip hop music.

"I've never danced like that before, I'll look ridiculous." She said back, cupping her hands around her mouth.

"Just pretend it is a giant dick, and you are trying to make it stay hard." Another of the girls said, obviously drunk.

Clair rolled her eyes and allowed her body language to reflect the fact that she was not going to be dancing on the pole any time soon. One of the girls grabbed her wrist and tugged her toward the pole.

"Just do what I do..... We'll give it a threesome" She said laughing.

Jacob found himself moving closer and closer to the group of girls around the pole. Before he knew it, he was about ten feet from the two girls now dancing against the pole.

Clair's friend moved gracefully around the pole and Clair watched with true interest. Soon she too was bumping and grinding against the pole with surprisingly good technique. Jacob was truly captivated.

He could have watched her forever, but suddenly their eyes met. She looked at him as if he was looking at her while she was naked. They both just froze as she realized he had seen her dancing and he realized she had seen him watching her.

She tried to play it off as if she had been making a joke and even shoved her friend who was still dancing on the pole and then started acting as if she was laughing. Jacob knew this was his one chance to save the situation. Otherwise things would be awkward between them from here on to eternity.

He stepped forward and said the best line he could come up with in the two seconds it took to close the distance between them.

"Hey, why did you stop? I thought you were doing great."

Even in the black lights he could tell she was blushing. He had taken a huge risk blurting out such a completely forward statement, but it was a take it or leave it kind of opening. Either she would shoot him down and he would drop the class to avoid ever having contact with her again, or she would talk with him and he might have a shot.

"Oh whatever, I suck." She said laughing and looking at the ground. "That was truly terrible pole dancing." Things were looking good. The fact that she had somewhat insulted herself meant she was slightly nervous.

"No, I'll show you some terrible pole dancing." Jacob said moving towards the pole. He was now going to completely humiliate himself in an attempt at both humor and making her feel like she had the upper hand.

He stood with his back to the pole and began to bump his ass against it to the beat. He looked like someone that possessed no rhythm was trying to twerk on the pole.

He smeared a goofy look on his face and was sure to make eye contact with Clair and each of her friends as he performed the whole charade. Again he was taking a huge gamble, but he knew they would all either laugh with him or at him. Either way, he hoped he could spin the situation into his favor.

"Wow, you are right, even I danced better than that." Clair said laughing.

Jacob stepped away from the pole with his hand out stretched to her and said "Well maybe you can show me some moves?"

She looked down at his hands and then around at her friends. Looking back up at him she said "You probably want to dance with one of my friends, they are all way better dancers than I am."

"Nope, I'm pretty sure it is you I want to dance with." Jacob said, still holding his hand out to her.

He couldn't believe the luck he was having with getting off the decent lines that evening. He was fairly certain he was batting 1000 right now. Clair chuckled and took his hand.

They danced awkwardly for awhile and talked about the class they were both in and after awhile made their way over to the bar. Before they knew it the evening had gotten even later and soon 2am brought the club to a screeching halt. The overhead lights came on and everyone began to funnel out of the place.

Jacob and Clair walked out into the parking lot where Jacob finally asked her for her phone number. He called her phone with her standing in front of him and said, "There, now you got my number too."

"Great." She said "Call me, or if it is later in the evening or if I don't answer, just send me a text."

"I'll do that." Jacob said. He wasn't sure if he should try for a kiss just yet but before he knew what was happening, she leaned over and pecked him on the lips.

Her eyes locked with his as her face moved away, and for a second he was hypnotized by her gaze. He smiled like an idiot as her face glided away from his and he turned and walked to his car. He felt as if he was practically floating to his driver side door.

As he lay in bed, he couldn't sleep. He just kept replaying the whole evening in his head. He was in such a daze he barely felt his phone vibrate on the edge of his bed.

He reached over and looked at the screen. The text was from Clair.

"You still awake?" It read.

"Yeah, kinda hard to sleep." He typed back. A moment later the phone vibrated again.

"Yeah, me too."

He lay there thinking about how lucky he was to be texting the girl he had such a crush on when the phone vibrated again.

"I think I can't sleep because I am a little horny"

Jacob sat strait up in bed. He read the screen of his phone three times before he actually believed what he was reading.

"Really?" he typed back.

"Yeah, I have always thought you were cute. I just can't believe you danced with me and asked for my number."

"I always thought you were cute too." Jacob typed back. He brought back the previous message she had typed just to read the words 'I am a little horny' once again.

His penis was now at full attention beneath the sheets.

"I wish you were here to cuddle with me." Her next text read.

Jacob read this text 5 times before he decided to take another gamble.

"I could be, if you like."

"I don't know why you didn't offer to have me over to your place to begin with you silly boy."

Jacob slammed his head into his pillow at this text. She was right.

Her text after that was her address and Jacob threw on some pajama pants over his boxers and put on a white T shirt. He ran out to his car and fired up his GPS navigator on his dash board.

When he pulled up to her apartment and climbed the three flights of stairs to her floor he found her waiting for him in the hall way.

She was wearing Yoga pants and a spaghetti string tank top. She had no bra on, but hardly needed it for her small A cup sized breasts. Her top was short and came no where near the waist of her yoga pants and his eyes were drawn down to her tight stomach and slender but strong legs. She immediately ran to him and pressed her chest against his.

"I can't believe you actually came over." She said looking up into his eyes.

"Hey, what can I say, I can't pass up an offer to cuddle."

She laughed and pulled his head down into a kiss that was much longer and way more sensual than the one she had given him earlier that evening.

Her apartment was a small one bedroom with a few paintings on the walls and a dining room that doubled as half of the living room. She had a small entertainment center against one wall and a small kitchen across from the entry way. A couch sat across from the entertainment center and behind it was the table she ate on, although a lap top sat on it as well. Beyond the living room was her bedroom with an attached bathroom. She dragged him straight across the living room to the bedroom.

"I would offer to watch a movie, but I am way too tired. I would just fall asleep right away." She said.

She turned on a lamp next to her bed and dropped into it in a full backwards swan dive. Then she quickly pulled the covers up over her and peeked out at him from beneath the sheets.

Jacob lifted up the covers and climbed into bed next to her. She immediately rolled over so that she was on her side facing him and put her arm across his chest.

"I really am glad you are here. I hate to sleep alone."

She looked into his eyes and realized what she had just said.

"Ummm, but I always do. It's not like I have a bunch of guys sleeping in this bed every night. You really are the first one."

"Really?" Jacob said sounding a little skeptical.

"Yes really." She said sounding annoyed. "I shared a room with my sister back when I lived with my parents. I am not used to sleeping by myself."

"Oh..... well that makes sense." Jacob said.

He chalked it up to her being nervous, but he really hoped she had only accidentally said the whole 'hating to sleep alone' thing. She had tried really hard to cover it up and he really didn't want to be just another notch in her bedpost.

She looked into his eyes with what he thought was true anger and he immediately wished he had kept his mouth shut. But then her face softened back to the same smile he was used to and she went back to talking.

"Ah I'm just messing with you. I should have worded that first part better. It really did sound like I just invited people over so that I didn't have to sleep by myself."

He smiled back and she cuddled closer to him and put her head on his shoulder. He slid his arm underneath her neck so he could hold her close and the two of them lay there in silence for a short while.

"........so" Jacob said trying to break the silence. "Did you mean to send me that other text?"

"What the one about me being horny?" she said bluntly.

"ye...yeah." Jacob said weakly.

"Yeah I meant to send it to you. I am horny. I haven't had sex in 22 years."

Jacob took a moment to process this. He realized what she was saying and quickly tried to think of something good to answer with.

"I've just been thinking. When I was in high school, I had boyfriends but I never did anything because I didn't want to be thought of as a whore. I was scared to be part of the group of girls that quote, 'put out', because word traveled fast around my school. Now I'm in college and things seem to be completely flipped around. I want to explore but I also want to be careful. To be honest, I am not looking to lose my virginity, but I am looking to expand my horizons just a little bit."

She had been looking into his eyes during most of this but as she got to the end she looked up at the ceiling fan.

"So, what exactly are you saying?" Jacob said turning to look at her. She kept her stare on the ceiling and he found himself looking at the side of her head.

"I'm saying, I am in college. I have never even seen a dick. My girlfriends have all lost their virginity and then some. They make fun of me on a daily basis. But I'm not going to give up everything of my innocence just yet. I want to do this one step at a time and at my own pace."

Jacob frowned at her and she finally turned to look him in the eyes.

"I think you are cute, and the way you act so shy makes me think you are a sweet guy too. I don't want to lose my virginity, but I don't want to be so innocent either. I wouldn't trust some big douche bag jock to give me what I am looking for so I thought maybe I could trust you."

"What is it you want from me?" Jacob asked looking back at her.

"Well....." she said pausing to put the words together. "I just told you I have never even seen a dick. I would like to see yours.... play with it, maybe even touch myself with it. But I want to be completely in control.

She sat up in bed and looked down at him. He was staring back up at her with a concerned look in his eyes. He didn't know whether he should jump for joy or feel used. She could tell he was mulling it over in his brain and took this as an opportunity to further explain herself.

"I want to do this, but I don't want to lose control of the situation. Like I said, you look like a nice guy that would not take advantage of the situation. I want to stay a virgin, but I want to touch a penis. The thought of that makes me so wet. But from what I hear, guys can get really turned on and if I'm touching your penis but not letting you put it inside of me, well, you might get frustrated. I only want to go so far.

Can I trust you to let me be in control and not want to take things too far?"

Jacob couldn't believe what he was hearing. In his mind all he heard was that she wanted to use him. That was all there was to it.

Part of him felt like this should be every man's dream. The other part felt like he should just do it, because he would do anything for her. And the last part of him just felt like he was a piece of meat. He was flattered that she trusted him and didn't want to do anything to betray her trust but he was starting to wonder if the reason she had summoned him here tonight had anything to do with a lasting relationship. It sounded more like he was just a sweet guy that would let her play with his dick.

As much as he wanted to isolate and cater to the part of him that was a romantic and a one woman man he couldn't help but acknowledge that another part of him was also tugging away at his brain. Part of him had come over here simply because of her text message stating she was horny.

He would let this part of him take over for the moment. But part of him still wished that he was here because she genuinely wanted to be with him for something besides a sexual encounter.

"How do you know I am not the kind of guy that would take advantage of this situation?" He asked.

"Because I have been watching you, almost as much as you have been watching me. I am taking a little bit of a risk but I will go ahead and say that I trust you. Besides I don't plan on taking off my pants until I have tied you down thoroughly."

"What!?" Jacob blurted out while turning his head to look straight at her. It took Jacob a moment to realize what she had said. Now he felt a little bit alarmed but he went along with it.

"Yeah that would pretty much take most of the riskiness out of your end of the situation." Jacob said. "You really thought this through."

"So what do you say? Are you in or out?"

Jacob was on the spot. A gorgeous woman wanted to perform her own sexual experiment and needed to use him as her male guinea pig. Somehow his romantic side was still screaming out to him and he tried one more time to see if there was anything more to this than just touching and playing. "Will I get to see you again after we are done?" He asked.

"I said you were cute right? I wouldn't mind seeing where this goes afterwards."

"Alright." He said, relaxing a little bit. "What do you want me to do?"

"Ok, rule one." She said getting off of the bed. "My clothes don't come off until you are tied down and I am satisfied that you cannot escape.

"Fair enough, but I have a rule as well. If you are planning on taking pictures of me or letting a bunch of people burst into the room and laugh at me while I am naked or helpless, you better tell me now or I will forever call you a liar and do my best to expose you to the school as a fraud."

She just laughed at this worthless threat and continued.

"I am to remain in complete control throughout this whole thing. I am not like other girls. This is just the way I have decided to familiarize myself with the male body. You will lay there and not move. No thrusting, no re positioning, and no trying to escape. I may put myself in a position where my pussy is touching your cock....... This is not an invitation to penetrate me.......understand. I have thought about doing this for a long time and I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do."

Jacob nodded.

"Are you ready to do this?" she asked looking into his eyes.

He took a deep breath and then sighed. "I guess so."

He stood up out of bed and slowly took his shirt off. She sat in the middle of the bed and looked at him with an amused smirk on her face. He was very slender and his abs showed giving evidence that he often worked out. He took his pajama pants and boxers off at the same time revealing that his penis and balls were freshly shaven.

He suddenly felt the need to explain himself.

"I uh.... Was on the swim team. It just feels weird if I let it get hairy down there. I will probably keep it shaved till the day I die." He chuckled awkwardly, then tried to play it off as a cough.

"I like it." She said looking him up and down.

He was by no means small in the man hood department. He knew this from being in the locker room after swim practice. He also knew just by comparing bulges in the speedos of his team mates with quick glances at swim meets that he was of above average size. The only thing he was embarrassed of was the fact that not a curly hair could be found on his package.

12