I Thought We Were More Ch. 05

Story Info
Rose reveals exactly what Jacob was afraid of about Alex.
2.6k words
4.06
9.7k
4

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob had finally gotten out of bed at 6am. He hadn't slept at all. He stood in the shower for a long time, letting the water run all over his body. It was a knock at his door that finally jerked him out of his trance. He barely heard it over the sound of the water running but it was a knock none the less.

He got dressed this time before answering the door. It was Alex and Rose.

"Hey we were wondering if you wanted to walk to campus with us." Rose said.

"Sure." Jacob said not mustering much emotion. He held open the door so they could both come in and then began to gather his things for class.

"So how was the rest of your night last night?" Alex asked.

"Could have been better." Was all Jacob could say. He hoped the subject wouldn't be pressed and he wouldn't be forced into a lie.

"Aw, it would have been better if we had stayed with you huh?" Rose said walking over to where Jacob was. She put her arm on his shoulder as if trying to comfort him. He had bent over his backpack stuffing the last bit of his materials for the day into it.

He looked up at her and smiled. "You have no idea."

"Yeah, maybe if we had stayed over at your place we could have avoided Taylor. She came by for no apparent reason." Alex said sounding annoyed.

Jacob stood strait up. This statement didn't exactly confirm what Taylor had said but it did place Rose at Alex's house last night. His back pack was still open and some of his books came spilling out of it.

"Oh, you guys aren't a big fan of hers I see."

"Not really, she is kind of a man eater. We see her with a different guy every week. She didn't even have a good reason for stopping by. She kind of barged in, talked for a second and then left." Alex said.

"Were you in the middle of something when she busted in?" Jacob asked. His heart was sinking further and further in his chest.

Rose and Alex looked at each other for a second and then they both started to answer at the same time. Their words collided and Jacob couldn't tell what either of them said.

Then Alex spoke up. "We were just trying to get some sleep. And then she bursts in there. It was just weird having her show up like that."

Jacob was quiet for awhile. It was obvious what Taylor had said was true. Alex was clearly already spoken for, and it was by a beautiful Latina that also enjoyed flirting with him and causing him massive amounts of confusion.

"Well, are you guys ready to go to class?"

The walk to class was pleasant as it was a very pretty day outside. The sun was shining brightly and there were very few clouds in the sky. The campus spread out over nearly 45 acres and possessed over 20 academic buildings. Trees of every type and height adorned the grounds and it seemed like most of the paths were shaded from the sun by the canopy of timbers.

Rose left the two of them to go to class and Alex and Jacob were left walking towards the Business building. They didn't say much after Rose left them and when Jacob arrived at his classroom he turned and looked at Alex. She was so beautiful to him. Today she wore an orange Houston Dynamo jersey and short soft athletic shorts. Her strait blonde hair was back to being in a ponytail.

"Well, thanks for walking me to class." He said.

"No prob bud." She answered. Then she leaned forward and hugged him. "I would have rather cuddled with you last night." She whispered in his ear.

"I was home." He muttered back. All he could think about was how everything that happened last night could have been avoided if Alex had been there. He couldn't blame her though.

Class was boring. Not that economics was designed to be interesting. At one point, Jacob felt his phone vibrate. He leaned back and slid his phone out of his pocket. He moved the screen in his lap so he could see it but his professor couldn't tell what he was doing.

It was Clair.

"Thank you so much for giving me the confidence I needed. I am with a really great guy now."

"Thank you so much for ruining my life." He typed back.

"Aw come on, you enjoyed it. Unless that was pure sadness you shot all over my pussy."

"MR LIFESON!" the professor barked. Jacob slid his phone back into his pocket.

After class Jacob strolled down the halls towards his next class.

"Jacob!" someone shouted behind him. He turned to see Clair running up to him.

"Are you really that upset?"

He looked over at the wall so he wouldn't have to look directly at her.

"Clair I thought we had something. I was really falling for you. And now not only did you just use me and throw me away, you come right out and tell me how you have a new boyfriend."

He turned to look at her.

"On top of that I am having other problems too."

"Like what?" She said looking at her feet and kicking the ground. Jacob hated how cute she was. Her brown hair was curled today and bounced around her shoulders when she looked down.

"Do you know a girl named Taylor?"

"Yeah I do. I told her you were a lot of fun."

"Well she came over to my house last night."

"Oh man, that is awesome, you have a really nice cock. I am kinda jealous. You hooked up with Taylor right? I told her it would be worth it if she got into your pants."

"Do you hear yourself?!" Jacob said, his voice raising a little.

"I don't know what you are so upset about. You really should settle down."

Jacob spun around and stormed off. He would have made it three steps but he ran straight into a guy that was a few inches taller than he was.

"You having a problem with my girl?" the fellow said.

"Nope, I'm sure not." Jacob grumbled.

"Matt don't worry about him." Clair said from behind him.

"Yeah, she's already done with me. Believe me she got everything she needed." Jacob said looking Clair's new man right in the eye. Just as Matt's face began to get a questioning look, Jacob smiled and winked.

Jacob walked around Matt. As he walked away he could hear Matt and Clair bickering about what Jacob had just said. He couldn't help but smile.

Jacob went back to his apartment and grabbed some workout clothes. He got ready for the gym and headed back out his front door. He was tired from his lack of sleep but he wanted to get a workout in no matter what.

He was passing Alex's door when it suddenly opened. She started to walk out and almost collided with him.

"Oh, hey." She said.

"Hey." Jacob said back.

Rose stepped out from within the apartment and stood next to Alex.

"Hey Jacob." She said smiling.

"What are you two doing today?"

"Mostly studying." Alex said looking back at Rose.

Jacob tried his best to not let his expression change. He immediately thought about what Taylor had said. He didn't want to think about Alex and Rose seeing each other but it was obviously possible. They just didn't behave like two friends would. The way Alex stood made it seem as if she were guarding Rose.

Jacob couldn't figure it out because if anything she should be guarding herself. Alex was the one he had feelings for.

Yet the way Rose peered at him from behind Alex said there was some kind of attraction going on. If what Taylor had said was true then maybe Rose had spoken some kind of feelings for Jacob to Alex. If Alex had feelings for Rose and they were currently seeing each other than no wonder she was acting they way she did towards Jacob.

"Jacob!" Alex said snapping him back to reality.

"Where are you headed right now?" Rose asked from behind Alex.

"Oh just going to the gym."

"Can I go with you?"

Alex stepped aside and Rose came forward.

Jacob looked at Alex as if he needed her approval. When her face didn't change Jacob looked back at Rose.

"Sure if you like."

Rose was already wearing shorts that didn't even come down to the middle of her thigh. She was wearing a racer back, tank top and looked 100% ready for the gym.

"Alex, you coming with us?" Jacob asked.

"No, I need to study." Alex said smiling.

The walk to the gym was filled with conversation, which kind of surprised Jacob. He finally managed to fit in the question he had been wanting to ask ever since they started walking.

"Everything ok with you and Alex?"

"She is acting very strange indeed." Rose said quietly.

"Is there something going on between you two?"

She stopped walking and looked over at him.

"What do you mean, 'Something going on'?"

Jacob stopped as well and seemed to choke on his question. "I......uh....I mean, how is she acting strange?"

"Why don't you tell me what you THINK is going on between us, before I tell you anything." Rose said looking him squarely in the eye.

"Well.... The way she acts around you makes me feel as though you two are sleeping together."

"We sleep in the same bed together yes, but if you mean what I think you mean, you are implying we do more than sleep when we are in bed together."

"Look, let's just change the subject."

He started to walk but she grabbed him by the shoulders and turned him towards her. Then she did something he truly wasn't expecting. She pressed her body close against his and kissed him on the neck. She would have kissed him on the lips but his head was too high up. He wasn't expecting it so he didn't even try to avoid or accept her act of intimacy. Instead he just stood there in disbelief.

His hands came down around her back and he held her close against him. He didn't know what was happening but it felt like the right thing to do. She kissed him again and again. His neck was very sensitive and each kiss caused a stirring in his pants. He closed his eyes and was lost in the moment. Then all at once he snapped out of it. His arm released her and he stepped back.

She looked up at him and both of them didn't know what to say. They both just stared at one another and seemed lost in the moment.

"Rose.....I wasn't expecting that at all." Jacob said. "Can we go sit down somewhere and talk this over?"

There was a bench nearby. They both walked over to it and sat down.

"What seems to be the problem?" She asked. She was so sweet and innocent looking. She had a demeanor about her that was much softer and quieter than Alex and certainly more so than Taylor.

"Last night when Taylor came by Alex's house," He paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts. "She came to my house after that."

"She did!" Rose said sounding more alarmed.

"Did she try to touch you?" Her fists were clenched and Jacob couldn't believe such a sweet girl was getting so worked up.

"Yeah." Jacob was trying to decide what he should come clean about and what he should withhold. "She wanted me to sleep with her. I turned her down, and when I did she thought it was because I had feelings for you or Alex. She then told me that she had walked in on the two of you having sex."

Rose stood straight up off the bench. She began to grumble in Spanish about how Taylor was a lousy whore. He recognized the words cochina, puta, and perra but not much more. The girl simply spoke too fast and he didn't know much Spanish.

"Um, I don't speak much Spanish but I am guessing you don't like Taylor very much?"

"Look!" She said looking into Jacob's eyes. "What Taylor says is true. I let Alex kiss me down here." She waved her hand in front of her pussy.

"And I returned the favor. But that doesn't mean I like girls, I just like that we do that to each other. But ever since it happened Alex is treating me like I am her Amor. I didn't mean for this to happen. I thought it was just something we could do and we could also find men to have in our lives. But I am not so certain that Alex wants a man at all. She might just be content to have only girls in her life."

Jacob's heart sank. So his chances with Alex were obviously nill. If what Rose thought was true, then she probably wasn't into guys at all.

"So....where does that put us?" Jacob said looking up into Rose's eyes. She was now standing directly in front of him. He was sitting on the bench and this put her face about a foot above his.

She walked towards him so that her chest was right in front of his face. Jacob guessed that her C cup sized breasts were perfectly shaped unless she had spent a ton of money on a bra.

"I really like you Jacob." She said. "Do you really like me?"

The question was one that Jacob just didn't know if he could answer. His whole life had just been spun around.

"I do." He managed to sputter. It was the only thing he could think to say to keep from making matters worse. He certainly felt something for Rose. But he still felt something for Alex too. He didn't want to start a fight with Rose so he answered her positively so he wouldn't hurt her feelings or have to explain himself too much.

She stepped towards him and wrapped her arms around his head. She kissed him on the top of his head and he felt his face press against her chest. Her breasts were firm despite their average size. He could have kept his head nestled against them all day.

She stepped back and smiled at him.

"What is Alex going to say about this?" he asked.

"If it will make things easier, she doesn't have to know."

They went to the gym together. Jacob worked on the chest and arm muscle groups while Rose worked on abs. She mostly used Pilates balls and a few cable machines that isolated the stomach muscles. The two of them finished at the same time. They walked back to Jacob and Alex's apartment complex.

"I am going to take a shower at Alex's place. I don't want her to get suspicious." Rose said when they reached their hallway.

"What if she tries to make a move on you?" Jacob said, with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Well I told you that I like it when she does that to me. But when it comes to boys, you're the one that I want."

Jacob's face fell. Just when he thought he had found a girl that would love him and just him, he found one that wanted to play games.

She was looking like someone that obviously wasn't ready for commitment yet because she wanted to be exclusive with only one man and yet be able to have fun with her female friend as well.