I Told You I'd Find You

Story Info
Two hearts seperated by years of war are reunited.
8.8k words
4.8
75.6k
70
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

I recently received a feedback comment that told me that all my stories are incredibly monotonous. Needless to say, I deleted it simply because the person wouldn't tell me who they were. Jeez, what a coward. I hope that you all know; I've received more good comments than bad, and while I try to please everyone, I know it's impossible. Therefore, I'm going to write to please myself, and all of you fine people who've given me so much praise up to this point, and may God bless you, each and every one.

~~~~~~

"I've got the feeling that I'm never going to see you again," she cried, "And I just couldn't take that, Michael."

"I'll only be gone for sixteen weeks to boot camp," I replied, "Who knows after that, I might even get stationed somewhere on the west coast, and you are going to U.C.L.A., aren't you?

"It won't be the same," she continued crying, "At least not like this."

"Don't cry, Lyssa," I tried to sooth her, "I'll figure something out, I promise."

~~~~~~

My name is Michael Lee Roberts, I'm six feet, three inches tall, and I weigh two hundred and twenty pounds. I have dark brown eyes and long dark brown hair with gray at my temples. I'm almost sixty years old now and what I'm about to tell you happened a very long time ago during a very turbulent time in our great nation.

~~~~~~

I was born and raised in a little town in southeast Texas that I'm sure none of you have ever heard of, and I was in eighth grade when I met a girl named Alyssa Matthews. Her father got a job at one of the refineries that, at the time, were everywhere in that area of Texas, and so she had transferred in from another school out of state. I met her purely by accident one day at school when I saw this guy that I knew, Billy Reece, who had her cornered and was pawing at her.

The one thing I hate more than anything is a bully. I don't understand why someone would want to take advantage of someone who is smaller and/or weaker that than they are.

So, with that in mind, I stepped between this guy and her and said, "Are you having fun picking on this girl, asshole?"

"This doesn't concern you, dickhead," he growled, "Why don't you get outta here before I beat your ass, Roberts?"

"Is that a fact?" I laughed, poised to fight, "Come on then, asshole?"

He took a swing at me, and as I blocked his punch, I hit him as hard as I could across the bridge of his nose, making blood spurt out all over his face.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER," he screamed, now trying to rush me.

I simply sidestepped him, managing to grab a handful of his greasy hair on the way by, and run his face into the wall three times before he wilted like a flower onto the floor.

~~~~~

Needless to say, I was got suspended from school for three days for fighting. Mom and Dad weren't very happy about it until I told them why I was fighting to start with. And while they agreed with my reasoning, they said I should've called a teacher to intervene. I disagreed, but I kept my opinion to myself.

Just because I was suspended from school didn't mean that I would be allowed to sleep late at home, oh no. Mom woke me up bright and early the next morning with orders that, after I'd eaten breakfast, I would be painting the new storage building that had been delivered the day before.

~~~~~~

I'd done what Mom had asked of me, and as I was in my bedroom getting changed after my shower, Mom knocked on the door and said, "Michael, honey, there' someone here to see you."

~~~~~~

Imagine my surprise when Alyssa Matthews and a lady I assumed, correctly, was her mother were in the living room of our home.

"Hi," I smiled, "Is there something I can do for you?"

With a slight nudge from her mother, Alyssa stepped forward, and while handing me a stack of papers she held, she smiled and timidly said, "I talked to your teachers and they gave me the work you'll be missing while you're out. And I brought it to you so that you wouldn't have to make it up."

"Thank you," I said, "I guess you already know my name so; what's yours?"

"I'm Alyssa Matthews," she smiled, "And this is my mother, Angela."

"It's nice to meet you," I politely replied, "Both of you."

"Would you ladies care for something to drink?" Mom knowingly smiled, "I just made a fresh pot of coffee, and I've got plenty of soft drinks for you kids."

"Thank you, Ms. Roberts," Alyssa smiled, "That would be nice."

"Oh, honey, call me Pat," Mom laughed, taking Lyssa by the hand, "Come on, you two."

~~~~~~

Mom led us all into the kitchen where everyone took a seat at the table, everyone except for me, that is. I helped Mom set the table, and while she poured the coffee, I poured Cokes™ for Alyssa and me.

After we were all finally seated, Angela looked at her daughter and said, "Lyssa, honey, isn't there something you wanted to say to Michael?"

Alyssa looked at me with sparkling blue eyes, and then gently taking my hand, she smiled and said, "Thank you for taking up for me. Billy Reece is a creep that, thanks to you, won't be bothering me anymore. I wanted to bring you your schoolwork because you got into trouble for protecting me. Thank you, Michael."

"You're welcome," I smiled, slightly blushing, "But I hate bullies."

~~~~~~

Let me take a moment to describe Alyssa. When we met we were barely fourteen years old, but she was, and still is, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and from what I could see then, as I look back now, she was well on her way to becoming a treasured beauty.

~~~~~~

"My, my, Angela," Mom said, "Your daughter sure is a pretty thing."

"Thank you, Pat. And Michael makes the perfect knight in shining armor," Angela smiled, "So tall, dark, and handsome."

"Come on, you guys," I groaned, blushing a bright red with Alyssa giggling at my discomfort.

~~~~~~

Because the fracas with Billy Reece had happened on a Monday afternoon, I was home Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday so; it was Friday when I got back to school. Apparently I had been the talk of the school, because when I got back that morning, I arrived at my first class to a round of applause from not only my classmates, but from my teacher as well. I do have to say this though; it made me feel good that these people were proud of me. However, it was during my lunch break that day that my life would forever be changed.

~~~~~~

I was sitting with a couple of friends of mine eating lunch when, out of the blue, Alyssa came and sat down at our table, right n ext to me, and said, "My sister is having a barbeque and pool party at my house tonight, and I was wondering if you might like to come?"

"Really?" I smiled, she nodded her head, "I'd love to, but I'll have to ask my parents."

"Don't worry about that," she giggled, "My Mom called your Mom this morning and me and my sister will be at your house to pick you up right after you get home...oh, and don't forget to bring a swim suit," and with that she was gone, giggling and looking back at me as she walked away. I floated on a cloud for the rest of the day...

~~~~~~

"Hi, Mom," I smiled, "Nice day, isn't it?"

"I guess so," she knowingly giggled, "You've got a date with that pretty girl tonight."

"Yeah, I do," I smiled, kissing Mom's cheek, "And thank you."

"You're welcome, baby," she cooed, rubbing my back while she hugged me, "And I want you to know that I think you were very noble by standing up for her."

"Come on, Mom," I grinned, "I would've done it for anyone."

"Yeah, yeah," she teased, "And the fact that Alyssa is a beautiful girl had nothing to do with it either, huh?"

"Okay," I laughed, "You're right."

"Get outta here and get ready, boy," Mom said, shooing me to my room, "Your ride will be here in twenty minutes."

~~~~~~

"Damn, Lyssa," Molly, her sister, teased, as I got into the car, "He's a hottie."

"See?" Lyssa giggled, "I told you, didn't I?"

Then she turned to me and said, "Michael, I'd like you to meet my sister, Molly. Sis, this is Michael Roberts, my knight in shining armor."

"Come on, you guys," I playfully groaned, "I'm just a regular guy."

"Hmm," Molly giggled, "I'll bet my little sister says otherwise."

~~~~~~

When we pulled up to Alyssa's family's home, I was almost gob smacked at the sight of it. It was a very big and spacious home, but what sparked my interest the most was the fact that it had a game room that adjoined a big swimming pool out back. Man, it sure was nice.

The moment I opened the door and got out of the car, Alyssa took my hand and said, "Come on, handsome, I want you to meet my father."

"Okay," I grinned, "Oh, and before I forget, thank you for inviting me tonight."

"Are you kidding me?" she tenderly replied, placing her palm to my face, "I can't think of anyone else that I'd rather have here with me tonight than you."

~~~~~~

"So, this is the guy that defended my princess against the evil ogre, huh?" said a tall and big man, extending his hand, "Welcome son, I'm Mike Matthews."

"Thank you, sir," I replied, shaking his hand, "I'm Michael Roberts and it's nice to meet you, Mister Matthews."

"Please, call me Mike," he smiled, patting me on the shoulder, "After all, we share the same name, no?"

"Yes, sir," I smiled, "Oopps...I mean Mike."

He turned to Alyssa, and then taking her into his arms, he smiled and said, "And he's such a good looking young man, way to go, baby girl."

"Thank you, Daddy," she cooed, her eyes sparkling a bright shining blue as she looked at me.

~~~~~~

Alyssa and her sister had the same hair color, but where Alyssa's eyes were blue; Molly's were green. And their bikinis matched their eyes color. To say that I was knocked on my ass when I saw Alyssa in her bikini the first time would be an understatement.

I never realized that a girl could look as perfect as she did. Her body was sleek and fit, and even being as young as we both were still couldn't hide the budding of young womanhood in the girl who had stolen my heart; for it was at that moment in time that I realized I belonged to her and no other.

~~~~~~

Alyssa made it a point to stay right by my side the whole time I was there. And when one of Molly's friends would try to flirt with me, she was right there to ward them off with a single glance. The music had been playing the whole time I'd been there, and when a slow song came on, couples paired off and began to dance.

"Ooo, I've been waiting foe this all night," Alyssa softly said, "Would you like to dance with me, Michael?"

"Lead the way, pretty girl," I smiled.

~~~~~~

The music was great, the lights were dim, and I held Alyssa in my arms beneath the moonlit canopy over her back yard that night. She felt so fragile, yet so soft and alluring, and when she leaned into me and softly said, "Do you have a girlfriend, Michael?" I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

"I didn't have one yesterday," I smiled, holding her a little tighter, "But I hope I do now."

"Does that mean that you want me to be your girlfriend?" she purred.

"How could I not, Alyssa?" I softly replied, "God, you're so beautiful...yes, I want you to be my girlfriend...if you want to, that is."

"Of course I do, silly," she sweetly giggled, "Why do you think I asked you if you had a girlfriend?"

"I guess that settles it then," I grinned, softly kissing her hand, you're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend."

"A kiss on the hand?" she skeptically laughed, taking me by the hand, "Oh no, that won't do. Come with me, baby."

~~~~~~

She led me to the very back of the yard behind the pool's pump house. The pulling me tightly to her, she looked into my eyes and said, "This is what boyfriends and girl friends do," and then she leaned in and laid the queen mother of all kisses on me.

At first our kisses were soft and exploring, until suddenly the gates opened and our tongues began that age-old dance of a new found love. The deeper we kissed, the tighter we pressed our bodies against one another. And with every moan I made, her little body trembled and she softly whimpered, holding me tighter.

I held her until I thought that I would burst, but right before I made a mess in my shorts and embarrassed the both of us, I slowly leaned back and said, "Wow, that was nice, Alyssa, but I think we'd better be heading back before someone comes looking for us."

"Gosh," she breathed, "You're right, but I've wanted to do that since the very first time I ever saw you."

"Really?" I replied, while we headed back to group, hand-in-hand, "Well, there are plenty more where that came from."

"Good," she giggled, "Because I want as many as I can get."

~~~~~~

ONE YEAR LATER

I came home from school one fall afternoon to see Mom and Dad sitting together on the couch. It was apparent that Mom had been crying, which made me immediately ask, "What's wrong, Mom?"

"I'm pregnant, Michael." Mom cried.

"Really?" I happily smiled, "Then why are you crying?"

"Because I'm too old to have anymore children," Mom said, "And I'm not...." She couldn't continue for crying.

I looked at Dad and winked, then turned to Mom and said, "Gimme a break, Mom. You're only thirty-five; and the last time I heard, that was still plenty young enough to bear children."

"But I've devoted my life to you and your father," she cried, "And if we had another child, it would take away my time with you two."

"Look, Mom," I smiled, "I don't know if you've realized it or not, but I'm almost grown. As far as Dad is concerned, he made it through your having me, and I'm sure he'll make it through your having my little brother or sister."

"Really?" she bewilderedly asked, looking back and forth between Dad and me, "You two won't feel left out when I have to tend to the baby?"

"I love you, honey," Dad softly said, gently kissing Mom, "And like Michael just said, we're both happy about this so; why don't you join us, baby?"

"I love you two, very much," Mom cried, hugging Dad and me.

~~~~~~

"Congratulations, Michael," Alyssa cooed, when she saw me the next day at school, "I hear that you're going to have a baby brother or sister in a few months."

"Hi, Lyssa," I smiled, kissing her, "Yeah, Mom and Dad are really pumped up about it, too."

"I'll bet they are," she smiled, "It seems that the men in your family are very...uh, what's the word...virile?"

"Oh, hush," I laughed, the back of my neck turning red, "You're embarrassing me."

"I know," she giggled, "That's why I love you."

"I know you do, Lyssa," I smiled, rubbing the back of my hand against her soft cheek, "And I love you, too."

~~~~~~

TWO YEARS LATER

Mom had died giving birth to my little brother Nick, and he was now thirteen months old. My Dad's sister, Aunt Caroline, whose husband had been killed in the Korean War as well as both of her children being grown, came to stay with us to help raise little Nick.

Mom's death had been devastating for both Dad and me. And had it not been for the outpouring of love and support from Alyssa, as well as her entire family, I think I would've lost it altogether.

It was the end of my junior year in high school, the year was 1966, and I was looking forward to summer. I'd been invited by Alyssa's Dad to go with the family to South Padre Island for the next six weeks. Of course Dad and Aunt Caroline both told me that I should go, but in the back of my mind I felt like I was abandoning them somehow.

That all changed when I saw a Alyssa in her new bikini when we got to Padre. She had always been beautiful, but this day she was stunning. The look on my face told her all she needed to know when she giggled and said, "I can tell by the look on your face that you like my bikini. Molly brought it back from Paris when she went there for Spring Break.

"God, you're so beautiful," I breathed, taking her into my arms, "And I love you so much."

"I love you, too, baby," she purred, nuzzling my neck, "And I always will."

~~~~~~

That was also the summer that Alyssa and I turned eighteen. Our birthdays were a little over a month apart so; we decided that we would celebrate our birthdays together that year. Alyssa had already turned eighteen and I would be the same age in just a few days. So; that night at the party Angela stood up, and looking at me, said, "I want to propose a toast to our precious Michael. He's been a joy to our family in spite of his own tragedy, and I, for one, wanted to tell him how much we all love him...and Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!"

"SPEECH, SPEECH," said Mike, Molly and Alyssa.

"I want to thank you all," I smiled, "And just so you know, I love you all very much, too."

"Well done, m'boy," smiled Mike, as I took my seat.

~~~~~~

Later that night I was asleep in my room, when I felt someone shaking me awake. It was Alyssa, "Michael," she whispered, "Wake up, baby."

"What is it?" I asked, "Are you alright?"

"No," she giggled, and I noticed that she had a blanket rolled up and folded beneath her arm, "Come with me."

"Where are we going?" I asked, rising out of bed and putting my pants on.

"Don't worry," she whispered, "You'll see."

~~~~~~

We walked, hand-in-hand, a little over a mile down the moonlit beach until we came to a small shelter amongst a pile of large rocks. After laying the blanket out, Alyssa took off her shoes and lay down on the blanket and said, "Make love to me, Michael."

"Are you sure," I cautiously asked, "We don't have to do this ya know."

"Don't be silly," she sweetly giggled, slowly taking her clothes off, "I want you, baby, and I have since we were little."

"My, my," I laughed, lying down next to her, "But aren't you a dirty little girl?"

"Oh, baby," she giggled, "If you knew half of the fantasies I've had about us, you'd think I was a porn star."

I began to speak until I saw her naked for the first time in the raw moonlight. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her full and round 36C breasts were capped off with raspberry nipples, now twisted into hard little knots.

My eyes drank in her smooth, flat stomach that made its way down to her trimmed blonde bush. Her waist was trim and her hips flared slightly, joined by long sleek legs that seemed to go on forever, ending at her pretty painted little toe nails. My God, she was gorgeous.

~~~~~~

The moment I was naked, my beautiful Lyssa hand her hands on my hard cock. "God," she panted, "It's so hard, but at the same time it's so soft."

"You're so beautiful, Lyssa," I breathed, running my hands all over her body, "And I love you so much."

"Take me. Baby," she groaned, leaning back until I was on top of her, our pubic bones intimately touching one another's, "Put it inside of me now, Michael."

She was so wet that I slid in with almost no effort, until I came to her maidenhead. "There's still time to back out," I told her, "I love you enough to wait."

She placed her hands on my hips, and as she pushed my ass with her feet, she thrust her pelvis into mine until I was fully inside of her. "Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much?" she groaned, "Shit, that hurt."

"I'm sorry, baby, but I..."

"Easy, honey," she purred, "Just hold still for a few minutes and let get used to being full of your big dick."

I simply smiled, holding her body against mine, trying with every ounce of strength I had not to cum. She was so very soft, wet, and tight, and once the urge to cum had passed; I began to enjoy the way our bodies felt, pressed together as we were. It felt like that was how it was meant to be; the woman enjoying the hard and muscled texture of the man, and the man falling into the gentle and soft caress of the woman.

I slowly began to move in and out, slowly at first, then longer more attentive, yet still gentle thrusts. Her primal urges took over and she began to softly moan.

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers