I Told You I'd Find You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

"Ungh," She groaned, as I thrust into her, "Yeah, that's it, Baby. Give it to me, Michael. Give me that Cock."

"Ungh," I groaned in return, "You're mine now. And I love you, you beautiful bitch."

"Oh Yeah," she replied, beginning to dig her fingernails into my ass as we fucked, "Make me your bitch, Michael. Oh, God, Oh, OH, I'M CUMMING...OH GOD...OOOOHH."

When her orgasm began, it set me off until I was pumping what seemed like gallons of my hot seed deep into the recesses of her no longer virginal cavity. "I love you, Lyssa," I told her, " I love you with all my heart."

"I love you, too, Michael," she cried, "I love you so very much."

"Then why are you crying? " I asked, rolling off of her to one side, "Shouldn't you be happy?"

"Silly boy," she giggled, sniffling, "You've got a lot to learn about women."

"I guess I do," I laughed.

~~~~~~

The rest of the time I was at the beach with Lyssa and her family, I felt a peace like none I had ever known, and in later times, I would long for more than life...but I'm getting ahead of myself.

~~~~~~

Chapter Two

I graduated in the top five percent of my class and could've gone to college anywhere I wanted to. Because of the guilt I felt at leaving them all behind, I stayed home and got a job so as to be able to help Dad and Aunt Caroline with little Nick.

Because of the fact that I had, by law, registered with the draft board, they got me because I wasn't going to attend college. The sad thing about it was that I could've stopped it on a hardship deferment, but I just let them take me. I didn't care anymore.

And the night that Lyssa took me to the airport was one of the saddest moments in my life, well, up to that point in my life anyway.

"I've got the feeling that I'm never going to see you again," she cried, "And I just couldn't take that, Michael."

"I'll only be gone for sixteen weeks to boot camp," I replied, "Who knows after that, I might even get stationed somewhere on the west coast, and you are going to U.C.L.A., aren't you?

"It won't be the same," she continued crying, "At least not like this."

"Please don't cry, Lyssa," I tried to sooth her, "I'll figure something out, I promise."

"I love you, Michael" she said, "And I'll wait for you."

"You do that and you won't get any sleep," I smiled, "I'll get a hold of you as soon as I can, okay? I love you, baby," and then I turned to board my plane.

~~~~~~

BOOT CAMP ORLANDO FLORIDA

"ALL RIGHT, YOU MAGGOTS. MOVE YOUR ASSES. NOW," screamed the company commanders. We were led into a room where we were told to disrobe and stand to.

As we stood in our underwear, another Petty Officer came into the room, placed his hands on his hips and said, "All right, gentlemen, you're about to experience the world famous two-minute haircut. When you're finished, you will go into the adjacent room where you will sit down and shut-up..."

"...You will then be individually called into the classification offices, where you will receive your dog tags. That way the Corpsmen will be able to identify your bodies when you get your dumb asses blown up."

~~~~~~

I'd been in boot camp for two weeks when I was called to the career guidance office. I walked in and reported, "Seaman Recruit Roberts, reporting as ordered, sir!"

"Come in, Roberts," said Lieutenant Commander Hayes, pointing to the chair in front of his desk, "Have a seat and relax."

"Sir, yes, sir," I replied, taking the seat.

"I've just seen your test scores," he said, "You know, the battery of tests you took when you first got here?"

"Yes, sir," I answered, "I remember, sir."

"That's good," he said, "Because your scores are the highest in the history of the Navy. What do you have to say about that, sailor?"

"Sir," I replied, "Just trying to do the best to serve my country, sir."

I'm glad," he laughed, "Because it means that you can take your pick of schools. What do you think you'd like to do, kid?"

"I'm not sure, sir," I said, "But I'd like a job where I could help people, sir."

"How about Hospitalman "A" School, out in California?" he said, "You'd be helping a lot of people, and the Navy sure could use a good Corpsman."

"Yes, sir," I smiled, "I think I'd like that very much, sir."

"Then it's settled," he smiled, "You'll go directly to Balboa Hospital in San Diego to begin your training after you leave here."

"Yes, sir," I grinned, "Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome," he laughed, "Now get outta here and get back to class."

Yes, sir," I replied, "By your leave, sir?"

"Get outta here," he laughed, as I disappeared down the hall and back to class.

~~~~~~

I would've thought that Navy boot camp would've been easier than it was. Little did I realize at that time that I was being prepared for some far worse, worse than anything I could ever imagine in my deepest, most horrible nightmares.

The days were full and kept me very busy, but the nights, when I was alone in my bunk, were the times that I thought of my beautiful Alyssa. I wondered where she was, what she was doing, who she was with. I knew that she was out in California, going to college at U.C.L.A., and I knew that she was going to nursing school, but that's all I knew. I also wondered if I'd ever see her again...only time would tell.

~~~~~~

Upon graduation from boot camp, I was given orders to report to the U.S. Naval Regional Medical Center, Balboa Hospital, in San Diego, California, where I would receive my training to become a Navy Corpsman. I was excited to be going to a new duty station, but I was even more thrilled at the fact that I would be able to maybe find Alyssa. But then again, only time would tell.

~~~~~~

Hospitalman "A" school, as the Navy called it, was very hard and mentally exacting. I saw people dropping out like flies all around me. And there were times that I wondered if I was going to make it, but through the perseverance that I was taught by my mother kicked in and helped me through it.

I never got the chance to look up Alyssa, but there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think about her. And again, the nights were filled with the thoughts of we first time made love, which laid prevalent in my heart and mind the whole time I was there.

~~~~~~

My graduation was nothing spectacular. We stood in line and received our certificates, and then went to the classification office there on base to receive our new orders. Little did I realize what lay in wait for me when I got to my new duty station?

~~~~~~

I was given orders to attend Fleet Marine Service School, which meant that I was going to train with the Marines, and that more than likely, I would be sent to Vietnam. When I got on the bus to go to camp Pendleton, in Oceanside, California, my heart was literally breaking. Hell, I'd seen the news and knew what was going on over there. Men were dying left and right, most of them Marines and Army soldiers. Still though, because Oceanside is a lot closer to Los Angeles than San Diego, I knew I'd have a better chance at getting to see Alyssa than I did before.

~~~~~~

"Alright, Gentlemen," said Gunnery Sergeant Leo Platka, "You will be training with the United States Marine Corps, and all of you will be attached to units being sent to Vietnam. Some of you will come home, some won't, but if you listen to your instructors, you will survive...if not...you will die."

F.M.S.S. was a series of runs, hikes, and drills. The Marines did teach me how to fight though, and for that I was thankful, so much so that, three nights a week I would train with the base hand-to-hand instructor, who was himself a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.

Finally the weekend before graduation came and I was able to get a three-day pass so; I'm quite sure you all know what it was I did next.

~~~~~~

From the bus station in L.A., I caught a cab, which took me to a Holiday Inn right across the street from the U.C.L.A. campus. I knew what department she was in. but I didn't know where her dorm was. However, after getting the information I needed from a very nice girl who worked in the administration building, I was on my way.

I walked for what seemed like miles across the campus, and when I finally made it to the building she was quartered in, I thought my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. Looking down at the piece of paper that the girl in administration had given me I read the number 214. It meant that she was on the second floor and that I was going to have to take the elevator up to her floor.

~~~~~~

"Can I help you?" asked the girl who answered the door.

"Uh, yes," I replied, "Can you tell me where I can find Alyssa Matthews?"

"You're name is Michael," she knowingly smiled, "Isn't it?"

"Yes," I replied, somewhat astonished, "But how could you possibly know that?"

"Come on in," she smiled, "I'm Alyssa's room mate, Katie Heinz. I've heard a lot about you and it's nice to finally meet you."

As I looked around the room, I saw where Alyssa's bed was, as well as pictures of she and I, and some of just me, taped to the wall beside it.

"Alyssa should be back in a few minutes," Katie smiled, "Man, she's gonna shit when she sees you."

~~~~~~

"Moments later I heard someone placing a key in the lock on the other side of the door, as Katie smiled and said, "Here, come hide in this closet."

I did as I was asked and once I heard the door open, I heard her voice, the only voice that would ever sooth my heart and eventually bring peace to my soul.

"You're up to something Katie," I heard Lyssa laugh, "What is it?"

"Now what makes you think I'm up to something?" Katie knowingly smiled.

"Because I know your ass," Alyssa giggled, "Now what is it?"

"You can come out now," Katie said.

As I stepped from out of the closet I thought Alyssa's was going to break down right there. Instead, she threw her arms tightly around my neck and began to cry uncontrollably.

"Michael," she sobbed, "Oh, my God, I can't believe you're here."

"I told you I'd find you," I replied, on the edge of tears myself, "Didn't I?"

"Oh, yes," she cried, "I've missed you so much."

~~~~~~

Once we were back at my hotel room, Alyssa pushed me away from her, and with a wanton smiled, said, "Let me look at you, baby. I haven't seen you in almost a year."

I stood back and removed my shirt. My time in boot camp, as well as my time with the Marines had given me a body, the likes of which you might find in a swimsuit magazine.

"Oh, my God," Lyssa breathed, "God, baby, you look great."

The next thing I knew was that I was between her legs and we were making love. It was slow and unhurried as we took the time to get reacquainted with one another again. Alyssa rode me for a while and then I rode her. But my favorite position was doggy-style, as I watched my cock going in and out of her from behind, as I softly collided with my hips into her perfect ass. However, nothing in the world could describe the feeling of us as we reached our orgasms simultaneously.

~~~~~~

Afterward, we lay together in bed, relishing the feelings of having our naked bodies pressed so tightly together.

"I've got something I need to tell you," I said, "And I'm not very sure that you're going to like it."

"What is it," she softly asked, "Please, tell me, baby."

"It's like this," I replied, "I'm going to be sent, with a Marine Corps unit, into Vietnam."

"Oh, baby, no," she began to cry, "Please be careful over there...I'd die if something were to happen to you."

"Shh," I soothed her, "Nothing's going to happen to me, I promise."

"Oh, yeah?" she sniffled, "Well, just don't go making promises that you can't keep, you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am," I chuckled, saluting her, "Aye, aye!"

"Oh hush, silly boy," she giggled, "God, I love you."

"I know, baby," I smiled, "And I love you, too, Lyssa, and I always will."

We spent the rest of the weekend together, not leaving the hotel room, ordering room service, and staying naked the whole time.

~~~~~~

Sunday night at the train station, we stood together on the platform, her arms around me and my arms around her.

"I love you, Michael," she wept, "Please come home safe."

"I love you, too," I replied, "And I promise to come home, safe and sound."

"ALL ABOOOOAAARD," rang across the platform like a death sentence.

Right before I boarded the train, I looked at her and said, "If I don't make it back, I want you move on with your life," and then before she could reply, I boarded the train. Little did I realize that my last memory of her would be of her standing on the train platform, crying as I pulled away?

~~~~~~

The moment I graduated F.M.S.S. I was sent back down to San Diego where I would board a C-130 bound for The Republic of Vietnam.

~~~~~~

The flight overseas was a long one, and when we finally touched down in DaNang, the first thing I saw when I stepped out of the aircraft, were three large open-bed trailers. The trailers were nothing special, but what they carried almost made the contents of my stomach rise. All three trailers carried rows upon rows of body bags, each one being full.

I was immediately shipped to the 2nd Battalion of the 5th Marine Regiment headquarters, where I would be assigned to, Delta Company I was one of three new guys, commonly referred to as FNG's, which stood for, Fucking New Guys, assigned to my platoon.

My first week there was spent being trained how to fight in Vietnam. They taught me about the North Vietnamese Army, as well as the Viet Cong, which taken from the Military Alphabet call signs, was abbreviated to Victor Charles, or simply, just plain "Charlie".

I paid close attention to what my instructors told me so as to not become one of, eventually, over 58,000 men and women that were taken and/or killed in that terrible fucking war.

I was also instructed to listen to those who knew, and I would stand a better chance of survival in this very hostile territory. I went out on patrols after that, and to be totally honest, I was scared shitless every single time.

We came under light fire a few times, but the men in my platoon were a very strong and mighty bunch, whom every one, saw to it that I, as their "Doc" because I was a Corpsman, was safe and away from harm.

~~~~~~

I got letters from home often; Aunt Caroline sent me pictures of my little brother, Nick. I also, because of my Aunt Caroline's meddling, received letters from Lyssa, telling me how proud she was of me, and also how much she loved me.

To be honest, it did me a world of good, but when it really came down to it, the thoughts of home were what kept me sane in such an insane place.

~~~~~~

That was also the same year that I spent my first Christmas away from home. It was a sad and lonely time for me, but I braved through it, as did the rest of the men and women in Vietnam

~~~~~~

Then came the day that would change us all forever, January 31rst, 1968...The Tet Offensive. I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say that I lost over half of my platoon in a month long offensive that took countless innocent civilian lives. We were in Hue City and I can still remember the mass graves we had to dig, and the covering of the bodies with lye before burying them, thanks to the assholes in the NVA, or, North Vietnamese Army. Hell, they were just as bad as the Viet Cong when it came to their lack of regard for human life, and a hatred for them began to grow like a virus, deep within me.

~~~~~~

Our whole company was given five days of R&R, rest and relaxation, when it was over. I spent my time in Bangkok, Thailand, where I got to experience the...delights of Southeast Asia, as I would call it. To tell the truth, I spent my whole time there in a whorehouse, and stayed drunk every day.

~~~~~~

After our arrival back at the base, I was told to suit up because we were about to be sent out on a ten-day patrol. Once again that old feeling of fear began to rise up within me. However, this time it more foreboding than before, and I had the feeling that something bad was about to happen. Little did I realize what lay in wait for us in the coming days.

~~~~~~

We'd been out on patrol for about three days when we stumbled upon a Viet Cong ambush. Three hundred and fifty Viet Cong guerillas had us pinned down and surrounded before we could even get a radio message off. We'd lost well over half of our men in the skirmish, and when we had no choice but to surrender, our Lieutenant was the first to die; but that was only after they executed our wounded.

There were only four of us left alive, and we were marched north for six days with no water or food. One of our guys was shot while trying to escape so; that left us with three men, Staff Sergeant Rick Miller, Private Will Hanson, and myself.

~~~~~~

Once we arrived at the P.O.W. compound, we were given a cup full of rice, and barely enough water to wash it down with. Then we were thrown into stockades made of bamboo.

The next day was when the torture began. They would lash us to wooden racks and then beat our knees with bamboo poles, which worse than anything I could imagine. The funny thing about was, they never once asked us any questions.

This went on for days on end, and at the end of each session, the camp Commanding Officer, Colonel Phet, would ask us to sign an admission for our war crimes against the Peoples Republic of Vietnam. Needless to say, we basically told him to get fucked, and the beatings would resume.

~~~~~~

This went on for, what I could tell was, five and a half years. Will Hanson had died from malaria two years prior, and Rick Miller was hanging on by a thread. The rest of the month was spent taking care of Rick, when I wasn't working or being beaten. Rick died not too long after that and when that happened, I knew it was time for me to get out of there, escape. The opportunity came when I managed to steal a knife from the tool wagon after work that afternoon.

~~~~~~

I waited until the camp was quiet and the guard had been set. I was the only American left in camp so; I knew that my days were now numbered. That's when I took the knife and cut my way out of the bamboo stockade.

~~~~~~

Chapter Three

As I made my way through the darkness, I encountered a guard, whom I took by surprise and silently killed hi by cutting his throat. Then I took his weapon, an AK-47 as well as his belt that carried extra rounds, and then took off into the surrounding jungle.

The Navy had taught me to navigate using the stars to guide me, and with that knowledge I headed due south. I traveled by night and slept during the day, using my weapon only as a means to hunt food with.

~~~~~~

I'd been traveling for about eight days when I smelled something, or more than likely, someone, approaching from the east. I covered myself in the foliage to hide me until they past. Imagine my surprise when I saw before me, a small quad of Force Recon Marines.

"Hey, you ugly Marine Assholes," I yelled smiling, "I'm American."

~~~~~~

"How long you been gone, man?" asked one of the Marines, "We need to get you back to H.Q., brother."

"I was captured in sixty-eight," I replied, drinking water as fast as they would give it to me, "What year is it?"

"Hell, bro," he laughed, "It's May of seventy-four. You've been gone for six years, man."

"Holy shit," I gasped, "My family must be worried sick."

~~~~~~

I spent the first three months back in a Naval hospital in Yokosuka, Japan. I was never happier to see Americans than I was in those days. However, every night that I laid down to sleep, my dreams carried me back to that terrible place. The blood curdling screams of my comrades haunted every step I took at night. And during the day, I found myself feeling depressed, uneasy...and anxious to return home.

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers