I Treat Myself

Story Info
What I do when you are gone.
789 words
4.15
17.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you are gone, sometimes the urge to play becomes overwhelming. Many times I just grab a vibrator and put it on my clit until I have a sub-standard orgasm that takes the edge off. If I really need to get off, I might read some erotica or looks at some porn; something to make my pussy wet. I hold off and try to wait until I cannot wait any longer; then get the vibe and make myself cum a few times. I might wait a few minutes and then do it again. After 4-6 orgasms I feel better, but not completely relaxed. This is what I do when I treat myself to the best orgasm ever.

First I like to read some dirty stories; stories with domination and control. Or, I might find some pictures on the internet; pictures of ladies eating pussy always get me ready. I might find something on pay-per-view or pull out some of our old DVD's. I love watching people fuck. I fantasize that I am there too. I usually start massaging my breasts or pulling and twisting my nipples. The minor pain on my nipples always makes my cunt super wet. I continue getting myself aroused by making a fantasy story in my head. I am always being dominated, tortured, controlled, or punished for disobedience. You call me a slut and spank my pussy. Then you shove me to the ground by my face and force me to suck your cock. You tell me that I am your whore and you will use me whenever you want. I swallow your cum because you tell me to. I imagine your hands around my throat while you fuck me wildly.

Now that I am excited and my clit is swollen, I need to take a hot bath and shave my pussy for the entertainment. I soap up my tits and twist my nipples. It feels so good. When I slide my fingers between my legs, I can feel the hot juice of my pussy waiting to help me get off. I carefully shave my cunt, leaving a thin trail because you don't like it completely bald. I try to get everything smooth so when your tongue slides across me I can feel your moustache between my lips. I rub circles around my engorged clit. I could make myself cum in seconds; but I don't. I am trying to torture myself.

Sometimes I put clothespins on my nipples. It makes me cry and cum at the same instant. It hurts, but it makes my pussy jerk and gush everywhere. No clothespins today. I have other plans for myself. I need release. I'm clean and smooth; ready for sex. You're not here, so I have to do the next best thing.

I am naked on the floor. I get my dildo and vibrator and get on my knees. I squat onto the dildo and begin to ride it up and down. I lean back and put the vibrator to my clit. Thrusting my hips back and forth, I fuck myself with that big dong and think about you with your hard cock inside my tight pussy. The vibrator sends me over the edge and I remove it for a second and prevent my orgasm from peaking. I slow my pace until I can control myself and then continue pleasuring myself and my urgent need to cum.

I wish I could feel you inside me right now or feel your hands on my body. I need you to give me relief from this building pressure in my body. Your tongue on my body is just a daydream right now. I have a primal need to cum. Nothing else matters right now.

I try to tease myself with a few close calls, but I don't have the will-power to deny my release. I hit the peak of my orgasm, I hold my breath and wait for the high sensation that only this can bring. I feel my pussy contract, my stomach twitch and then I feel the gush of warmth leave my body—sometimes squirting forward; sometimes pouring down. I release my breath and wait for the fuzziness to subside.

It takes me a few minutes to get up. My legs feel rubbery; my hamstrings are sore from thrusting. When I stand I get a head-rush because the oxygen and blood have started circulating again. The relaxation I desired is finally here. I wish you had been here to see me; to see what I do when I can't feel you. So often I have to fantasize about you doing wicked things to me so I can rest. I treat myself when you can't be here to torture me.