I Understand Your Concerns As This

Story Info
This is one solution of the future.
1k words
3
4.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Published 2/16/2014@

I understand your concerns as this is one solution of the future

As we all dawn the twenty-first century, even more extraneous & Old World crude methods remain in order to correct while incarcerate societies misbehaviors.

Crime is getting more & more, higher tech and greater from year to year, As punishment methods have been the same for 1000 years.

If we don't address & streamline an already antiquated broken system, there is the possibility of having no justice at all, only martial law.

Here is a proposal that I have proposed for the future;

Human containment project. Protecting public welfare, decreasing budget costs & insuring, promoting public safety. A way forward to streamline and address of the criminal containment identification system worldwide.

Comprehensive systems of identification alert tracking, breach, and proximity detection with quick & swift apprehension of all criminal management. Level type, eye color, hair, DNA, sex, weight and origin are embedded on each implant per subject. To contain and allow autonomy hence socially assimilating convicted criminals while containing and recording & managing their movements. As some subjects could attend working environments & take care of families, other are contained with very little of enforcement & judicial management.

This proposal offers a more humane & fluid diversification system of rehabilitation. Structured grid technologies insure in compliance, detection and swift apprehension of any individuals deemed the criminal element breaching the grid.

Level one, Rice size pneumatically sealed implant able to restrict the movement of individuals to certain designated areas per criminal conviction conveyance. (How it works) detects, alerts, warns, and prosecutes any individuals within a forbidden area. While being in the forbidden area the convicted would be detected & confronted and implant pain prodded (level one sensation equal to migraine headache) until the subject leaves the forbidden area. Implant removal would depend on a panel of magistrates to concur on the release and the removal of the criminal-tracking device. Only magistrates will deem an appropriate forbidden area. The implant could only be removed with a special surgical device. Any attempt to breach, circumvent, tamper, sabotage, or remove the pneumatically sealed implant would cause caustic rupturing. A result of self-incriminating permanent sentence with a lifetime residual criminal tag detected by all law enforcement agencies worldwide.

Once an individual has been self-incriminated permanently tagged, the residual caustic bio material substance saturates the surrounding muscle/tissue making a permanent detection bio signal marker. This signal emits in extremely low frequency detects, alerts, warns, and prosecutes any individuals within an even tighter and more restrictive forbidden areas.

Level two, Similar to level one with a higher intensity of Implant pain prodding (level two equals to sensations of stronger migraine headaches, burning and nausea) Even tighter and more restrictive forbidden areas are well defined. Two Rice sizes pneumatically sealed implants able to restrict the movement of individuals to certain designated areas within a five hundred-yard radius per criminal conviction conveyance.

Level three, a higher intensity of Implant pain prodding (level three equals to sensations of even stronger migraine headaches, burning & tearing of the eyes and severe nausea) Even tighter and more restrictive forbidden areas are well defined. Two Rice sizes pneumatically sealed implants able to restrict the movement of individuals to certain designated areas within a three hundred-yard radius per criminal conviction conveyance. Upon any breach self imposes the subject to commit himself to medium human security containment and a double sentence after swift apprehension.

Level four, An even higher intensity of Implant pain prodding (level four equals to sensations of even stronger migraine headaches, burning & tearing and burning of the eyes and severe nausea, followed by uncontrollable flagellation & intense regurgitation followed by semi unconsciousness) Even tighter and more restrictive forbidden areas are well defined. Detects, alerts, warns, and prosecutes any individuals within a forbidden area. Upon any breach self imposes the subject to commit himself to medium human security containment. Three Rice sizes pneumatically sealed implants able to restrict the movement of individuals to certain designated areas within a one hundred-yard radius per criminal conviction conveyance. A self-imposed Self-incriminating permanently tagged system. Upon any breach self imposes the subject to commit himself to medium human security containment and a double sentence after swift apprehension.

Medium human security containment, House arrest, one hundred feet, detects, alerts, warns, and prosecutes any individuals within a forbidden area. Four Rice sizes pneumatically sealed implants able to restrict the movement of individuals to certain designated areas within a one hundred-foot radius per criminal conviction conveyance

An even higher intensity of Implant pain prodding (Medium human security containment is equals to sensations of even stronger migraine headaches, burning & tearing and burning of the eyes and severe nausea, followed by uncontrollable flagellation & intense regurgitation followed by unconsciousness). A self-imposed Self-incriminating permanently tagged system. Upon any breach, self imposes the subject to commit himself to total human security containment and a double sentence after swift apprehension.

Jail, penitentiary, prison Five Rice sizes pneumatically sealed implants able to restrict the movement of individuals to certain designated areas within a confined radius per criminal conviction conveyance.

An even higher intensity of Implant pain prodding (Total human security containment is equals to sensations of even stronger migraine headaches, burning & tearing and burning of the eyes and severe nausea, followed by total unconsciousness & swift apprehension. Subject upon any breach, self imposes the subject to commit himself to total human security containment with double the sentence in an isolated confined area.

Chip barrier incarceration techniques contained prisoners & undesirable individuals who were listed on secret listings with minimum investment in security personnel measures. Forced relocation measures & forced labor camps. An electronic prodding method is used to corral convicts per chip implant technologies. The closer the convicted approach the affected green, yellow, red area, the stronger the chip would prod. When the convicted passes through the yellow (restricted) area an alert would respond Authorities & take convicted into custody. Any method to attempt to circumvent, tamper, destroy, discard, the chip would result in an even stronger & longer conviction. The method is simple, with a chip implant, a convicted person cannot leave a directed/(restricted) area. If they attempt to tamper with the chip, it immediately alerts a stronger (SOS) signal homing beacon directing authorities towards the convicted person & automatically imposing another stronger conviction. Bio tag systems Methods are the new cornerstones of the next innovations of the 21st century.

Written by, Everett C Borders Jr. Ph.D.