I Vacation with Liz

Story Info
A romantic trip to Hawaii.
15.5k words
4.3
39.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

Liz is a single woman who recently won a five day vacation for two, with air transportation and either a double room or two single rooms at a nice hotel on the beach. I won't mention the name of the airline or of the hotel, not because of any negative experience but because I don't want to give them free advertising. Also, they might object to my mentioning them and sue me, so I will just call them "the airline" and "the hotel" to avoid any hassle. Because Liz has no husband or steady boy friend or other friend close enough to share her good fortune, she invited me to accompany her. There was one stipulation though. Liz had always had a romantic fantasy and this would give her a chance to play it out, so we had to pretend to be strangers on the airline, who would be attracted to one another. We would spend a lot of time together, and a romance would blossom, and I would court her in the romantic places and historic sites of Hawaii. There would be handholding and good-night hugs and kisses but no actual sex until the last night. I agreed because it sounded like a really nice trip and my love life had been very active lately. A few days of celibacy would be good for me, and I knew the love-making the last night would be particularly memorable.

Our local airport does not have a flight to Honolulu so we flew from there to San Francisco and changed flights by the bay. We decided to start the role-playing when we were ready to board the plane at the San Francisco airport so on the first part of our journey we were friends on a trip together. Both of us avoided discussing the role-playing we would be doing because we wanted it to be as spontaneous as if it were natural. The airline was not aware of what we were going to be doing so they had assigned us adjacent seats and the hotel had assigned us adjacent rooms. That was good because it would make our game easier to play.

After we disembarked in San Francisco, we ate an excellent lunch together because neither of us is big on airline food. When we finished, we separated since we had only a short wait. In the lounge by the boarding gate, we avoided each other. Liz boarded the plane in the same group as I did, but with at least ten persons between us. We were going to try to do it right. Liz and I each had our own carry-on luggage and when the time came to stow it overhead, she had a problem. At five feet, five inches, Liz is not really short but in the cramped aisle, she ran into difficulty. Helping her was just normal courtesy, and I helped another woman also, besides stowing my own, so it wasn't out of character and it made a good ice-breaker. Liz thanked me and sat down, and I sat down beside her, both in our assigned seats.

"I see we'e going to be seatmates", I said, by way of beginning introductions. "This is a long flight, so I might as well introduce myself. My name is George Boxlicker, but there's no reason to be formal. Just call me George."

"Glad to meet you, George", she responded, offering her hand. "My name is Liz."

As I shook her hand, I asked "Is that short for Elizabeth?"

"Yes, but I don't like the long form because people used to call me Lizard Breath, almost as much as I dislike being called Lizzie. It makes me think of Lizzie Borden."

"Okay, since I don't want you taking an axe to me, I won't call you Lizzie. Elizabeth has more nicknames than just about any other woman's name. I had a great aunt named Elizabeth and everybody called her Bid or Aunt Bid."

"Bid sounds better than Lizzie. Or better than Elizabeth."

All through the flight, we chatted amiably or read magazines or looked out the window at nothing. I also sneaked an occasional look at Liz, which is what I would have done if she had actually been a stranger, because she is very pretty. Although she says she is overweight, I have always told her she has a great figure, especially her breasts, which I happen to know are size 38D. Besides her great figure, Liz has soft and pretty medium length red hair, fair skin and a pleasantly pretty face with a great smile. All together, a very attractive woman, besides having a sweet disposition.

During the course of our conversation, shortly before landing, I happened to mention the name of the hotel where I would be staying while I was in Hawaii. Liz thought that was a remarkable coincidence, that we were seatmates and that we would be staying at the same hotel. "What are the odds?", she asked. Then she went on to point out that, as part of the contest prize, she was entitled to a rental car, and that she would be picking it up at the airport. "You seem like a nice guy. Since we are both going to the same place, how about a ride? You can help me get my carryon luggage out of the overhead compartment and you can help me put my stuff in the car trunk."

"Well, Liz, that seems like a good idea. You seem to be a bit of allright yourself, as the British might say, and my plans aren't really set. I will probably be getting my own car tomorrow, but for now, I will accept your offer. But in exchange, you have to let me buy you dinner tonight, unless you have other plans or are meeting someone."

No, George, I'm not meeting anybody and I don't have any plans for dinner. Thanks for the offer. That's nice of you. I don't really like eating alone, anyhow."

At the car rental stand, the clerk saw Liz and me together and tried to rent the car to me. "Don't look at me", I told him. The lady here is your renter. I'm just bumming a ride."

"That's right", Liz told him, as she handed over the voucher from the contest operators. Then Liz had to fill out the documents and sign a sttatement to the effect that she would be the sole driver. Both of us were traveling with a fair amount of baggage so Liz suggested that I wait by the exit with our baggage and she would go and get the car and bring it back. This arrangement worked out fine and in less than an hour, she was driving to our hotel while I sat in the front bench seat, next to the passenger door, looking admiringly at the beautiful woman whom I would be pretending to just be getting to know for the next five days.

At the hotel we checked in and Linda noted that our rooms would be close together and on the same floor. "Fate again", she observed. Since our rooms were close together, the bellman used the same luggage cart for Liz's baggage and mine. Upon discovering that our rooms were actually adjacent, Liz marvelled again at the strange series of coincidences. "What are the chances", she asked, "that two total strangers would be seatmates on the plane and then have their rooms, not only in the same hotel, but on the same floor and side by side?"

"A strange series of coincidences, indeed", I had to agree. "but a lucky one for me because I have been really enjoying your company, and I hope to do so tonight at dinner. Suppose we meet at the dining room in two hours?" That would actually be rather early by the clock but we were both still on our own local time, and would be very ready for dinner in two hours. Liz agreed and after the bellman unloaded her bags in her room and my bags in my room, I tipped him for both of us.

Two hours later, after cleaning up and changing into Hawaiian style clothes, we met at the entrance to the hotel dining room. Linda's prize included the airline tickets, hotel accomodations and the rental car but it did not include meals so there was nothing awkward to work through in that area. Dinner was very pleasant, not just because the food was good, but also because we seemed to get along so well. We were both pleasantly surprised to discover our mutual enjoyment of water sports, so we decided to indulge in kayaking and snorkeling together. We also agreed that doing touristy things was better with a companion and, since neither of us knew anybody else, we might do some sightseeing together while we were here. We decided that on the next day,we would meet for breakfast and after that we would visit the Arizona Memorial. In the afternoon, we would go snorkeling.

The dining room included a dance floor, and the band was playing some slow dance tunes. Although I am not much of a dancer, I noticed Liz tapping her feet so I asked her to dance, and she accepted. With my arms around her, her breasts pressing against my chest and her cheek against mine, the dancing was very enjoyable. Liz is an excellent dancer and she followed my highly inexpert movements perfectly, around the dance floor. After an hour of dancing, I noticed Liz stifling a yawn. "I'm sorry, George. I'm really enjoying myself but this has been a long day and I'm getting sleepy. Can we call it a night?"

"Of course. I'm pretty sleepy myself."

We took the elevator to our floor and walked arm-in-arm to our rooms. Liz unlocked her door and then stood facing me, her hands on my chest, and my hands around them. "Thank you for dinner, George. I really enjoyed it and your company and the dancing. You are a better dancer than you give yourself credit for." Then she suddenly kissed me on the cheek and went inside her room. I opened my door and went inside, feeling like a high school sophomore after a first date.

As agreed, we ate breakfast the next day, and Liz paid, since I had bought dinner the previous night. She drove to the dock and I sat a little closer to her on the way there. On the shuttle to the Arizona Memorial, there was a chilly breeze while we stood together and I rested my arm on her shoulder. When she noticed, Liz moved in closer, very slightly, but I could notice it. It felt good to me, and, presumably to her too, and if I had mentioned it, she would have used the crowd in the boat as an excuse, even though it wasn't that crowded.

The memorial itself, to the American sailors who had died in the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor and, by extension, all the Americans who had served their country during World War Two, was impressive and solemn. The museum and the other facilities were equally solemn and informative and we both learned things we hadn't known. On the boat back to shore, Liz stood close to me, her face resting on my chest, even though there were very few people on board, and my arm was around her with my hand resting comfortably on her hip.

After lunch at a small restaurant featuring Hawaiian food we went back to the hotel to collect our swimming suits to go snorkeling. When Liz opened her door, she turned to me. "Come in and wait for me while I gather up my gear", she suggested, so I went in and sat on her bed while she collected her bathing suit, bathing cap and a beach towel. "I hope you don't think I look fat in my bathing suit, George. I'm trying to lose weight." I assured Liz that she didn't look fat to me at the time and she would certainly not look fat in her bathing suit. After Liz had her gear in the zipper bag she had brought for that purpose, we went into my room, which was a mirror image of Liz's, and she waited for me while I collected my gear. Since neither of us had very much to carry, we put all of it in Liz's bag and I carried it down to the car.

The place where we would go snorkeling was a few miles away from the city so Liz drove us there. We rented a small boat and snorkeling equipment, except for the mouthpieces, which we had to buy. "Make a nice souvenir", I observed. There were changing rooms available, and lockers so we changed into our bathing suits and deposited our street clothing. When I saw Liz in her conservative bathing suit, I told her she looked great and had a teriffic figure. She blushed, and called me a flatterer, but she liked hearing it. It was absolutely true, also.

The rental shop is on the shore of a shallow lagoon and, although we were not really restricted, both of us thought it best to play it safe and stay in the lagoon. We motored to a point near the shore opposite the rental shop, tied our lifelines to the boat and put on our equipment. Liz has more experience in this than I do so she went in first but I followed very shortly after.

We paddled happily around, marveling at the clearness of the water and the multitude of colorful fish to be seen. We stayed close together partly because we felt safer when we were together although we were never in any danger. Mostly we just liked being together, enjoying each other's company and pointing out unusual fish and other things in the water. Another thing I enjoyed was Liz's very nice figure in her bathing suit. Conservative though it was, there was enough cleavage to keep my attention. Mostly, I kept thoughts like that out of my mind and played my role but I would never pretend to be blind, and it was not out of character to admire beauty.

The afternoon passed pleasantly and quickly and too soon it was time to go back to the rental shop and turn the equipment back in. After we changed back into our street clothes, Liz drove back to the hotel while I sat about midway between Liz and the passenger door, facing her, with one hand on the seat near her leg, in case she "accidently" put her hand there. She did, and our hands touched, then joined, and stayed holding each other until we got into traffic and Liz decided she needed both hands on the steering wheel.

When we got back to the hotel, it was late in the day but a little too early for dinner so I suggested parking the car and walking on the beach. Our hotel was one of a row of hotels on one side of a major street. On the other side of the street was a sidewalk then a wide stretch of beach and then the ocean. At first, we walked on the sidewalk but this was not very satisfactory so we took off our sandals and walked barefoot in the sand along the ocean, bringing back memories, for me, at least, of walking barefoot in my childhood. At first, we were arm-in-arm but then our hands somehow became joined, and we were holding hands like teenagers. It felt really good to me and I think Liz liked it too. At least she didn't pull away. When we reached the end of the beach, where a wire fence signaled the start of someone's private property, we turned around and walked back to where we had started, and decided to go to dinner. There seemed to be a tacit understanding that we would have dinner in the hotel dining room again, and I certainly liked the idea and Liz didn't seem adverse.

At the hote., when Liz opened her door, she held it open for me in an unspoken invitation to enter. We stood by the bed, facing each other, holding hands when Liz spoke. "George, I need to take a shower and put on clean clothes. Do you want to wait for me here?"

Actually, I did but I decided I had better not. "I have to clean up too. You will probably take longer than I so when you are ready, just open your door and I will come in.

Liz gave my hands a little squeeze. "Okay. I won't take too long."

She didn't, either. I had been waiting less than a minute when Liz's door opened and I saw her and walked in. In a flower print dress and a shell necklace, Liz looked really beautiful. The dress was just snug enough to show off her very nice figure but not so tight that it looked sleazy. Hawaii is a very casual place and most people, including Liz and I, wear flowery prints, either aloha shirts or dresses.

"I hope I didn't take too long", she said as I stepped in the door.

"A really long time but you look so good it was worth it."

"Flatterer." But Liz liked hearing that, and we entwined our arms and walked hand-in-hand to the elavator.

Dinner was good again and when we were almost through eating, the band started playing again. Liz looked at me and smiled shyly, and I knew she wanted to dance. So did I; I could feel my attraction to liz growing and I wasn't just willing to dance, but I really wanted to hold Liz against me and glide across the floor with her. I stood up and offered her my hand. She took it, and "glide across the floor" would be an exagerration, but at least I didn't step on her feet or trip over my own.

The dining room wasn't busy that evening and nobody objected to our occcupying a table and drinking coffee in between dances. When we weren't dancing and holding each other tightly, we were sitting at our table chatting, our heads close together and our hands wrapped together on the table. After hours of this, the dining room was closing and we had to leave.

With my arm around Liz's shoulders and her arm around my waist, we walked to the elevator, and from there to her room, where we stood hugging for a few minutes. My arms were snugly around her and her hands were against my chest when she leaned back and smiled at me. Correctly sensing that I was about to kiss her on her full, smiling lips, Liz turned her head. I kissed her anyhow, on her cheek, and then Liz turned to go in her room but before she entered, she smiled at me again. "I had a wonderful day and evening with you, George. I am really enjoying being with you, and I hope you feel the same about being with me. Good night, and I will see you for breakfast." Then she went inside. That night, alone in my bed, I had erotic dreams about Liz in her bathing suit, then without her bathing suit, then dancing with me without her bathing suit. Although I was really having a good time, and I was enjoying getting to know Liz, I was also really looking forward to our last night in Hawaii together.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead." That was what Liz said to me when I opened the door the next morning. Because she was so sweet and beautiful, I reached out to hug her, which was allright, but when I tried to kiss her beautiful lips, she turned her face again so I kissed her on the cheek. Liz has such a pretty face that I accepted that, and invited her in. Although her hair was brushed, she was wearing a bathrobe and was not yet ready for the day. It was rather flattering to me that she would come to see me without prettying herself, not that she needed it.

"George, I have been looking at this brochure and it sounds interesting and like fun but it is an all day trip. What do you think? Do you want to go?" I looked over the brochure, and it did look interesting. The attraction was an historic park, some way up the coast to the northern side of Oahu, an easy drive. There were some guided tours and plenty of freedom to wander and look at the exhibits and I could see that Liz wanted to go there.

"I agree, it does look like fun. And interesting. If you want to go there, by all means, let's go. But let's get some breakfast first."

"Okay, George. I'll be ready in a few minutes."

It was longer than a few minutes, but not much longer than I took, and even if it had taken hours, it would have been worth it because Liz looked really beautiful in shorts and a blouse. "George, do these shorts make me look fat?", Liz asked.

"Liz, nothing makes you look fat. You have a great figure and a really beautiful face, too. You look good, even in a muumuu."

"Flatterer", she responded, but she smiled when she said it.

After breakfast, on the trip up the coast, I sat closer to Liz than to my door, with my arm across the seat behind her. My arm wasn't touching her but it was close, and if she had tossed her head back, her hair would have brushed against my arm. When Liz saw how close I was sitting, and where my arm was, she smiled prettily and said nothing about it but she did observe "I wonder why this is called an interstate highway. You can't drive to or from any other state." Neither of us knew the answer to that, and attributed it to government weirdness.

The historic park was really interesting and we both learned a lot about Hawaii and Polynesia in general. This was the first place where Liz took pictures, and we photographed each other and got other people to photograph us, standing close together, even hugging sometimes. Both of us really enjoyed ourselves, especially the hugging and standing close together, but all the displays of historic periods also. After a day of looking at displays and reading history and taking pictures and hugging and holding hands, we were tired and ready to go back to the hotel. On the drive back, I sat right next to Liz, and my arm was not on the back of her seat but around her shoulders. She kept her eyes on the road and drove safely but she snuggled comfortably against my shoulder and I could tell she was enjoying the drive with me next to her.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers