I, Vampire Ch. 01

Story Info
Becoming the vampire consort to a vampire princess.
13.4k words
4.77
44.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arogue
Arogue
75 Followers

I, Vampire Ch. 01: Beginnings

Prolog

My story is a simple one, but it covers many years – for I am not like mortal men. I have lived and survived countless lifetimes over the centuries, and I have been present when events of great import in mortal history have taken place. But always in the shadows, hidden from the unquestioning fear and hatred of mortals.

I have known the hatred of the Church and the love of women – both mortal and immortal. I will never know the wonder of children, for I can produce no offspring – not in the normal fashion.

My tale is one of tragedy and triumph – glorious victory and humiliating defeat – hatred and love – courage and fear. It is the story of a lifetime – my lifetime, a very long and unusual lifetime.

I , like the rest of my kind, am a warrior, a predator. We are kin to the panther, the wolf and the eagle. My prey is mortal mankind – I must have blood to survive. While any blood will nourish me, but only on human blood will my kind thrive.

My name is of little importance, except perhaps to me, for I have been known by countless names, in countless lands down through the centuries. For this tale, I shall call myself Thomas.

I am a creature famed in myth and legend – written about in books – played upon t he stage and screen. I have been depicted in many aspects, from the hideous to the comely. I have been given many names – Nosuratu – undead – night walker – blood sucker.

Vampire.

Beginnings

You have heard many folk tales about my kind, most are false, others have lost much of their truth through years of telling and retelling. I will reveal nothing to you that would endanger me of my kind. Suffice it to say that we can be a grave danger to mortal man, but we can be a strong and willing friend as well.

The choice will always be yours.

My powers, and there are many, are drawn from two sources; blood, and the night.

What, you might ask, are my powers? I shall never tell you al of them, but I will tease you with a few. I am, as are al of my kind, able to assume the aspect of any creature upon whom we have fed. We are able to travel great distances, borne only by the mists of the night. Our eyes are able to reach into the human soul and capture it, bending the human to our will. We are able to sire more of our kind – the simple gift of a few drops of our blood, brings with it eternal life as one of us. Oh yes – one other power that seems to fascinate mortals, we, male and female alike, are able to hold back our sexual climax for an indefinite period, or release it at in an instant. An interesting power to say the least, but not without its drawbacks.

Me? I was sired toward the end of the seventeenth Century. I was a strapping young man of one score and six years and already an adventurous sort. My mortal life began as one of seven offspring in what is now the southern part of the United States. At that time it was but a group of settlements.

Although well born and possessed of an education, I chose the life of a seafarer when I was twenty and had spent six years before the mast of one of His Britannic Majesty’s ships of war. When we were attacked by pirates the ship was damaged quite badly, it foundered when a squall overtook us in the Indies. I was washed ashore on an uncharted island off the coast of what is now Florida. It was here that my life would be forever changed.

I was hunting in the northern part of the island. It was probably Spanish territory then, and I would not, I supposed, be treated well should I be found there. The land was lush then, green and unspoiled, teeming with wildlife. Great cats, what you now call the Florida Panther, abounded, as did deer, rabbit, all manner of birds, and, of course snakes. It was this latter creature that would begin the most important turn that my life would ever take.

It was fast approaching dusk, I was crossing a stream – fast moving and knee deep. My foot slipped between two slick stones and I fell into the stream. I managed to free my foot, but my thrashing had awakened a nest of snakes. They were wriggling toward me – a great number of them – and they were angry at being disturbed. No fewer than six snakes attacked me, their fangs piercing my flesh and injecting their venom into my veins.

I was able to fling them from me and scramble ashore – but I knew it was too late. As I lay on the bank I could feel the poison burning through my body. It was then I first saw my savior – and the one that would sire me.

She burst from the underbrush and stood there an instant before rushing to my side – a sharp knife in her hand. I assumed that I was about to be scalped after all. But she knelt beside me and cut open each puncture where poison had entered my body. She sucked the venom from me and spat it, contemptuously, to the ground. Again and again she opened my veins, until there was no more venom to extract – but it had done its damage. I was weak, unable to move or speak, but I could see. The sight I beheld was one of absolute beauty. Her hair was long, the color of spun copper. Her eyes were bluer than blue, deep, dark, mesmerizing. Her skin was a light bronze color, almost golden. She looked like a native but her features were much finer.

Tenderly she stroked my brow, her touch as soft as the finest silk and as light as a feather. I lay there, my head in her lap, gazing at the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen. Proud breasts, firm breasts, breasts that could set a mans blood to boiling. They were topped with nipples the length and breadth of my thumb. I could feel the firm muscles of her thighs as they cradled my head. I could see the slight curve of her belly as it moved in and out with each breath she took.

As I lay there – dying, yet staring at this vision – she smiled down at me. Her eyes took on a glow and I noticed that her teeth were abnormally long and sharp. With a long thumb nail, she slit open her soft flesh just below her left breast. She lowered her lips to my throat. There was a slight pain at first as her teeth entered my jugular vein, then a floating sensation as she drank deep of my life’s blood. I could feel the life leaving my body as her lips sucked and drank. I knew I was about to die – and I didn’t care.

As I felt myself crossing over, she lifted my head to her breast, as if driven by some instinct, I drank deeply of her flowing blood.

It was as if I was reborn, which of course I was, as the strength flowed back into my body. I was more alive, stronger, keener than I had ever been before. I looked at this beautiful and strange woman, and she spoke, to my mind.

“I am Flower of the Moon,” she said, her eyes locked on mine, “I have made you one of my kind tonight, otherwise you would have died.”

“I did die.” I thought, not realizing that she could read my thoughts.

“Yes, and then you were reborn as one of us – one of the undead.”

My mind reeled for an instant as I let this sink in. I had heard the term before, but always dismissed it as a wives tale, or a myth to frighten children.

“You will age no more,” she told me. “You will have dominion over mortals, and together we will rule the night.

I sat up, looking at her deep eyes gazing into mine, I felt the magnetism of her – her eyes – her body.

She held her arms open to me, “Be my Prince,” she invited me.

I accepted the invitation.

I felt a new vigor in my body. When we embraced I could feel every part of her body as it pressed against mine. I grew hard in an instant as our lips met and our tongues intertwined. Her skin was cool and smooth, her breasts firm and inviting. My hands roamed over her body, touching, caressing, feeling. Her nipples, long and hard, her ass hard and tight, her thighs sleek and taut. I felt her hand moving slowly down my body – gently stroking my chest, my belly, the base of my rock hard cock. Her soft fingers wrapped around the shaft and she began to move her hand up and down. The feel of her hand sent waves of pleasure rippling through my body, never had I experienced such stimulation.

Her lips parted in a smile as she moved to sit astride my legs – never taking her hand from my cock, never ceasing her gentle stroking. She slid down my legs, her silken thighs caressing me as she moved. Then she leaned down over me, her hair falling forward to caress my twitching belly as her soft lips touched the head of my straining cock. She took me into her mouth slowly, letting me feel the caress of her lips and tongue as my fleshy member slid onto her mouth, then into her throat.

Warmth – caressing – sucking - warmth. My cock was in a place it never wanted to leave.

Her head began moving up and down, slowly, rhythmically. Her tongue pressed the vein beneath my cock. I grew harder than I had ever though possible. Her eyes sparkled as she knew my thoughts – and answered them.

“With me you will know joys of the flesh such as no mortal could ever imagine. You are my Prince.”

Her lips sucked even harder as I was drawn closer and closer to climax. She knew this and bid me go ahead, have my release, give her the other fluid of my body as I had given her my blood.

My body was racked with tremors as my cock twitched and pulsated, my balls spasmed as my semen was pumped through my rock hard shaft to flood her questing mouth.

Pulse after unbearable pulse – my fluid poured into her eagerly sucking mouth – down her spasming throat, until she had sucked me dry.

With a long final lick, she released my softening member and sat back on her heels. Her lips and eyes smiled as she spoke once more, to my mind.

“I am the ruler of my tribe, I am their Princess. I have had countless lovers through the centuries, but none such as you. They have all been mortal and I have devoured the life essence of each of them. You, my Prince, are different. You are a warrior, strong and courageous. You are not of this land, but of a land far away, as am I, and you are no longer mortal – you are as I am now.”

Once again she took my cock in her soft hand. This time she leaned forward and placed it between her warm, firm breasts – and squeezed them together around it.

My dick was in a warm tunnel of silky flesh. As if by reflex I began to move my hips, moving my cock in and out within that tight, warm tunnel.

Quickly, my cock, once more, grew fully erect – hard and straight.

“We have consummated the union of our souls, my Prince, now let us consummate the union of our bodies.”

She lay back, her long legs spread to accept me, her soft wet lips pouting for me to part them and enter her innermost sanctuary. Her arms lifted to me in invitation.

I moved between her outstretched legs, the head of my cock brushing the soft, moist hair of her waiting pussy.

Her legs encircled my waist and drew me in.

My cock plunged deep inside her in a single thrust. She was so hot, so wet, so incredibly tight. I felt her cunt lips ‘kissing’ their way down the shaft of my cock as it slid between them. I began to move – slowly at first – she matched each movement of my hips perfectly, each of my thrusts met with one of hers. My cock bored in and out of her, she held me close, her breasts flattened to my chest as her legs held me deep inside her.

My cock was a willing prisoner of her clutching body, held tightly by her velvet vice. I began to speed up, my cock pounding harder and harder with each thrust, my balls slapping against the firm cheeks of her ass.

Flower of the Moon was moaning in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm overtook her – her body quaking – trembling – quivering in pleasure and passion.

I could feel my balls filling, growing tight against me. She drew me nearer and nearer to the brink of the abyss – then held me there. I pumped my cock into her eager cunt harder and harder, until I felt my balls release their load into my pistoning dick. Up – up my semen surged, like a magical spring escaping its prison of stone to burst into her clutching, milking pussy.

Every nerve, every muscle, every cell in my body was alive with the energy and intensity of our passion, our joining, our climax.

My cock pulsed, twitched and pumped. More and more semen flowed into her until I was again dry and spent. Slowly my cock began to deflate within Flower of the Moon, until it slipped reluctantly from her body.

“We are truly one now My Prince. We are one in body and soul.” She gently caressed my face as I kissed her brow, her eyes, her nose, and finally, her full red lips.

She stood up and motioned me to join her. She was tall for a woman, but still a head shorter than I. She took my hand. “Come, I will take you to my – our village so the people may pay homage to their Prince.”

The village was, more or less, what you might expect. It was placed deep in the bush, laying close by a vast swampy lake. Thatched huts raised upon posts, open to the breeze on all four sides. Simple but efficient, and easily rebuilt.

As we approached, the villagers began to rush to greet their Princess (their goddess). I was surprised to see that they looked nothing like Flower of the Moon. These people were obviously natives. Their skin much darker, more bronze than golden, their eyes and hair black. Their features were more delicate than the African races, and their cheekbones higher and more pronounced.

They were a beautiful people, in a simple surrounding – and they worshipped their Princess.

“My people,” Flower of the Moon began, this time speaking out loud, “I have found our Prince.”

The people began to cheer and dance around us.

Once more Flower of the Moon spoke to my mind, “My Prince,” she began, “the people have accepted you, as I knew they would. Before the sun rises, you will be given an offering, a virgin. You must accept this offering.”

“An offering?” I questioned, “I’m not a god. What am I to do, deflower her?”

“If that is your desire you may, but she is meant for you to feed from. The blood of a virgin is pure and carries so much life strength. It will bind you to the people as one of them.”

Again I was confused, “Must I kill her?”

“That is up to you as well. The people will be devoted to you in either case. If you spare her, her parents will be grateful, especially if you leave her virginity intact.” Flower of the Moon smiled at me, understanding the conflict of the feelings within me. “Spare her then, My Prince, and the people will sing of you for your strength as well as your generosity.”

The circle of villagers parted and a young girl was brought before me. She could have been no older than fifteen (if that) and a pretty thing at that. Her young body, just beginning to blossom, was shaking with fear as her father looked to me with a strange mixture of sadness and pride in his eyes.

I took the girl into my arms and gathered her to me. I held her gently and took hold of her mind with mine. I willed her to relax and have no fear. To my amazement, she smiled at me and tilted her head back. Her tender young throat was exposed and her jugular vein stood out, beckoning to me.

I felt a strange burning sensation flow through me, it was as if my bloodstream were on fire.

“It is the hunger My Prince,” Flower of the Moon assured my mind. “Feed at it will subside.”

My lips caressed the child’s throat as my needle like fangs pierced her soft skin.

She moaned softly, as if with sexual pleasure, as I drew the warm rich blood from her open vein.

It was sweet, potent blood. As I drank I could feel my strength growing, t he burning in my blood vanishing, I savored every drop. When I felt the girl’s life force entering my body, I withdrew my fangs from her, I would not kill her.

I lifted the weak, but still living, girl in my arms and approached her father. Her blood still stained my lips as I returned his daughter to him, still alive, and still a virgin.

The villagers erupted into a tumultuous cheer, dancing and singing around us.

“Each year, on this night, you will be presented with a virgin. It is part of the ritual that observes your consecration as their Prince. Each year, on the anniversary of my consecration, I am presented with a boy. One who is to become a man by coupling with me. I too get to feed from his blood.” Flower told me.

“Come My Prince – the sun will rise soon, and we must rest.” Flower of the Moon took me by the hand and lead me to her hut. It was better built than the rest, and closed on all four sides as protection from the sun.

We lay on a pile of cushions and embraced.

“I will teach you the ways of these people, and the ways of our kind. You have much to learn – but there is no hurry, we have countless lifetime for lessons.”

Her lips covered mine as her hand sought out my cock and began stroking it, bringing it slowly back to life.

Our tongues intertwined as our mouths slid over one another.

My hands found her full, warm breasts and fondled them, feeling the nipples grow firm and erect.

She breathed a soft moan of pleasure into my mouth as my hands caressed her magnificent breasts.

My lips moved from her mouth, down her long neck, to her heaving breasts. I began to suckle on her long, hard nipples, drawing them into my mouth, fluttering my tongue across them. After a few moments of this, I moved again. My lips and tongue traveled down her body to her naval. My tongue delved playfully into this small cavity, then resumed its journey. At last I reached my destination, the soft patch of hair adorning the junction of her strong, silken thighs. I drank in her scent, warm, rich, strangely sweet. The aroma of a woman’s passion.

My lips found the center of her womanhood. I kissed the wet pouting lips as they slowly parted for me. My tongue reached out and caressed them, licking them from top to bottom and back. I sought out her swelling clitoris, my lips trapped the hard throbbing nib and sucked it into my mouth.

Flower of the Moon writhed and squirmed, grinding her sweet pussy against my hungry mouth. Her strong thighs clutched my head, pressing my mouth to her spasming cunt.

The taste, the fragrance, the movement. This was the most fascinating woman I had ever met – and she was mine.

She arched her back and moaned loudly in the night, announcing to all that she had reached orgasm.

I savored the flowing nectar of her cunt, her body quaking and trembling as her climax racked her body. Her cunt flowed like a river, her sweet juices flowing over my tongue into my waiting mouth.

My cock was hard and ready when Flower of the Moon, still trembling, begged me to enter her.

I moved to kneel between her legs, the head of my cock teasing her wet parted lips. She reached up and gripped my shoulders, her legs wrapping around my torso. I groaned in ecstasy as I slammed my rock hard dick into her.

Her legs pulled me closer, driving me deeper and I began to thrust – hard – fast, animal like in my ferocity. She gasped, gulping for breath as my rigid cock slammed into her willing cunt harder and harder.

I felt the muscles of her cunt tighten as her pussy lips became swollen, gripping my cock tighter and tighter. Her legs held me tight, her heels beating a tattoo on my ass, her fingernails raking across my shoulders. Flower was moaning and hissing as I pounded my cock into her hot, wet, clutching cunt.

My balls were slowly filling.

Her body was beginning to tremble once more, her pussy flexing around me in a more and more fevered tempo as her hips rose to meet my every thrust. The nipples of her breasts were as hard as diamonds, she thrashed her head from side to side. Then her climax exploded deep within her being. She cried out, her eyes rolling back in her head, her breasts heaving with the strain of every breath.

My balls spasmed, releasing their load sending hot cum erupting from my pounding cock to flood her hungry body as her grasping pussy milked every drop from my straining balls.

Arogue
Arogue
75 Followers